Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

As the u.s. turns into china
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 07, 2020 12:01AM

[news.yahoo.com]

Confining students in college dorms

Pro sports quarantined

Checkpoints into new york

Arresting people in australia for protesting

Arresting hawaiians for sitting in a circle

And yet the protests continue

And people try to live normally

[news.yahoo.com]

An absurd unnecessary battle between tyrants trying to reset the world and destroying lives in the process and citizens

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2020 12:08AM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: As the u.s. turns into china
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:11AM

fresh
[news.yahoo.com]

[news.yahoo.com]

An absurd unnecessary battle between tyrants trying to reset the world and destroying lives in the process and citizens

Regarding the crackdown on college kids, from what I heard on the news about the colleges near here, the college kids are all into this Covid Crap. True Believers. I heard a news story and there was a college kid saying that after they found out a lot of them had tested positive, they were freaking out and running down the stairs and crying, "I don't know what to do!" Remember, the college kids are the stupid asses here, all over the lockdown and the BLM thing. They're so 'woke', all of them. I'm definitely prejudice against college kids.

And those photos of that crowded beach in Brazil - god, I'd rather stay home than go there where everybody's on top of everybody else and going in that water with all the dirty bodies in it - Nasty ... eye popping smiley

I'm just not a people person.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 07, 2020 02:56AM

Jennifer

That's PAINFULLY obvious, thus you're judgmental, us AGAINST them, conservative stance. Always got to have an enemy..

For others, if we do not perceive a threat we invent one. Another political party, a perceived oppressor, a foreign nation, another race… or paranoia in general that could include health, phobias or environmental (“the world is going to end if we don’t do something!”).
=====
Yes, particularly if they are suffering from one of the Cluster B personality disorders (these include ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER, MALIGNANT NARCISSISM, BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER, SOCIOPATHY and PSYCHOPATHY among others)

These disorders can create a disconnect between what is actually happening in their lives and what they perceive is happening. These individuals tend to be paranoid and have martyr complexes. And to make it worse, they view everything as being black or white.

Anyone who causes an emotional injury(real or imagined) to them is automatically their enemy.

=====
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a long-term, mental health condition. PPD causes you to be suspicious, distrusting, and hostile toward others. This is because you think they want to hurt you or take advantage of you.
=====

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 07, 2020 03:00AM

Jennifer
fresh
[news.yahoo.com]

[news.yahoo.com]

Regarding the crackdown on college kids, from what I heard on the news about the colleges near here, the college kids are all into this Covid Crap. True Believers. I heard a news story and there was a college kid saying that after they found out a lot of them had tested positive, they were freaking out and running down the stairs and crying, "I don't know what to do!" Remember, the college kids are the stupid asses here, all over the lockdown and the BLM thing. They're so 'woke', all of them. I'm definitely prejudice against college kids.

And those photos of that crowded beach in Brazil - god, I'd rather stay home than go there where everybody's on top of everybody else and going in that water with all the dirty bodies in it - Nasty ... eye popping smiley

Yeah that's really crowded

Just saw this.
I guess i am not going to china now

[news.yahoo.com]

Lunacy based on a fake test
Its unbelievable

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 07, 2020 05:20AM

How legitimate are Yahoo News' resources, and how biased is its content?

Not very. As people accuse Fox News over being biased, which they are, Yahoo tends to be just as biased, probably one of the most biased forms of news from the liberal side. It’s currently owned by a former Executive of Google, who resides in California and went to Stanford, a very liberal college. Need I say more? You’ll find that if you do Google searches on most of the writers of Yahoo articles, they come from liberal backgrounds and institutions. Many of the articles also tend to not provide facts, but are more speculative in nature and border on opinion.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables