Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Edgar Cayce-Antarctica's colossal Thwaites Glacier is melting fast -- and scientists may have discovered why
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 10, 2020 06:16AM

Antarctica's colossal Thwaites Glacier is melting fast -- and scientists may have discovered why

" In all actuality, they really don't know why. Even more Apocalyptic fun coming. So let'US keep fighting amongst OURselves and destroy OUR COLECTIVE heart and bring on UNTOLD disaster's to the human race. But hey, I've said all this many times before, and have been labeled REPETITIVE. Bring it!!!"...

Cayce: "Our planet is actively changing. In one reading, Cayce stated that none of the physical devastation he predicted has to happen. The stability of the planet lies in humanity’s COLLECTIVE hands (ooh, that burns). Cayce also confirmed the biblical axiom that 10 good people can save an entire city."

(CNN)Deep channels discovered under the Antarctic's so-called "Doomsday glacier" may be allowing warm ocean water to melt the underside of ice, according to scientists collecting data from an area crucial to understanding sea-level rise.
The findings published in The Cryosphere journal show the ocean floor is deeper than previously thought, with more deep channels leading towards the grounding line, where the ice meets the bed.

Ice draining from the gigantic Thwaites Glacier into the Amundsen Sea in West Antarctica already accounts for about 4% of global sea-level rise, and scientists say it is highly susceptible to climate change.

Over the past three decades, the rate of ice loss from Thwaites, which is about the size of Great Britain or the US state of Florida, and its neighboring glaciers has increased more than five-fold.

If Thwaites were to collapse, it could lead to an increase in sea levels of around 25 inches (64 centimeters) -- and the researchers are trying to find out how soon this is likely to happen.

Scientists from the International Thwaites Glacier Collaboration (ITGC) collected data by flying over the glacier in a British Antarctic Survey (BAS) Twin Otter aircraft and mapping the sea floor from the US Antarctic Program icebreaker RV Nathaniel B. Palmer.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2020 06:44AM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Edgar Cayce-Antarctica's colossal Thwaites Glacier is melting fast -- and scientists may have discovered why
Date: September 11, 2020 05:18AM

Notice JR has no mention of this in his ULTIMATE SCHEMATIC. But hey, he'll dwell on and defend Hitler for the rest of his LIFE.

No so ULTIMATE after all eh?

“A half-truth is even more dangerous than a lie. A lie, you can detect at some stage, but half a truth is sure to mislead you for long.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2020 05:20AM by NuNativs.

Re: Edgar Cayce-Antarctica's colossal Thwaites Glacier is melting fast -- and scientists may have discovered why
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 12, 2020 08:19PM

Ok. I don't believe in "man-made" Global Warming. I think it's Natural Cycles and The Sun causing Global Warming and Global Cooling and all the other climate. "Man" is not causing glaciers to melt. Which is what that article is saying. And that article is trying to say that Edgar Cayce said that Man is responsible for the devastation we're experiencing. I think Cayce was referring to spiritually, energetically, subconsciously, etc., not physically as the Man-Made Global Warming Enthusiasts tout. So conflating. And you don't believe in a Spiritual Soul world, so hmmm...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2020 08:21PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 12, 2020 09:36PM

I believe WE are more powerful than WE know. When OUR numbers reach the level they are at, I believe WE do have a direct influence on the Sun/Light Creation feedback loop, and right now that feedback is pointing towards devastation. Everything WE are experiencing right is ALL OF OUR FAULT.

Just go read the "news" and look at all the fighting, murder and chaos, now look at the fires, the glaciers melting, hurricanes etc, it's not rocket science, but it's easy to point the finger...

(BTW, WE don't need a "spirit world", LIFE itself IS spiritual)...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2020 09:38PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 12, 2020 09:43PM

(Notice Rose doesn't have any info like this in hi files nor his videos. The Schematic needs some revising).

The human body is a storehouse of energies. Some of these support our lives (the positive energies) and some burden us (negative repressed emotions). These imprints within us actually impact on the planet because we exist within her energy field.

When we hold on to negative emotions, they are stored somewhere in our bodies. This stagnates and burdens us. If we do not clear these energies, they will eventually make us sick either mentally, emotionally, or physically. So to Mother Earth!

A great little analogy is we are like fleas on Mother Earth’s back. If we are full of negative thoughts and feelings, energetically we become mean and nasty, inflicting burden onto Mother Earth. We essentially burden her the more negativity we create within ourselves. She is sensitive to what is happening on her, just like we are sensitive to what happens within, on, and around us.

One of the ways Mother Earth gets affected by our negatives is through human thought forms. Our negative thoughts and feelings change our internal vibration, in so doing change the way we impact on Mother Earth. It is like when we have a negative imprint within ourselves, this affects our overall vibration, which in turn changes our external reality. We are in a sense like a little imprint in Mother Earth’s energies. If we are negative in energetic quality it has to impact on her.

So how does Mother Earth cope with and clear the negatives we impose on her?

How she goes about clearing these energies is by releasing them through climate responses. Bad storms, tidal waves, earthquakes, all of these things are negative energy releases that have built up within her. By releasing them she is being loving to herself.

This may sound crazy but our negative fear-based emotions drive the weather on the planet. When I became aware of this recently, it changed my understanding of how connected we all our to Mother Earth. Just like our emotions affect the people in and around us, so to our emotions affect Mother Earth. Knowing this now, I see the importance of being loving in my energy creation, not only for my personal experience, but for everyone and the planet as well.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 13, 2020 04:44PM

That's interesting. I do 'believe in' Energy, especially Energy Healing - but I don't know anything about 'the science'. And how Emotions are involved.

I don't really operate on Emotions in Civil Society, only in personal relationships, where I have an emotional connection.

I don't like how 'a certain group of people' have used Emotions to create Constructs to Judge and Control others. And like in Politics, I feel no emotions when thinking, hearing or discussing Politics. It's all mental for me. Some people go apeshit where politics is concerned. The activists.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2020 05:38PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables