Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

American Pathogen (narrated by Jeffrey Wright)-Trump Admins Response to Corona...smileys with beer
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 12, 2020 12:49AM

American Pathogen

Debuting Sept. 9 on YouTube, the 31-minute documentary “American Pathogen” concisely and grimly tells the story of COVID-19 as it has unfolded over the past seven months, with heartbreaking narration by acclaimed actor Jeffrey Wright tying everything together.

Created by a team including Portal A, the Bay Area production company that made “Ed Lee, 2 legit 2 quit,” it includes up-to-the-moment facts culled just days ago, and new Zoom interviews with Juliette Kayyem, former U.S. Department of Homeland Security assistant secretary for intergovernmental affairs; Dr. Rishi Desai, former Centers for Disease Control and Prevention intelligence officer; and Chris Lu, former deputy secretary of labor.
==========
COMMENTS
==========
The Real c too:
The only thing worse than Trump is a person still willing to vote for him.

Michele Jensen:
Thank you for exposing just how BIGLY the Trump Administration FAILED US!!!

Mary McGee:
It's amazing how much of what's on the record and said by Trump himself is still considered "up for debate." Really informative and balanced.

RainestormVideo:
For those who don’t want to do the math, that’s an average of more than 5000 people a day. 5000 people dead. Every day.

Robbie T:
informative and damning. donald trump has failed the american people.

Jacob Motz:
Perfectly timed doc. Love how all this information is laid out so clearly. Timed with the release of the tapes from Bob Woodward's new book this couldn't be more clear a message for the election. Love the execution. Love Jeffrey Wright. Love the doc.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: American Pathogen (narrated by Jeffrey Wright)-Trump Admins Response to Corona...smileys with beer
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 12, 2020 01:30AM

So do you think Biden would have done a better job of managing the Plandemic?

Re: American Pathogen (narrated by Jeffrey Wright)-Trump Admins Response to Corona...smileys with beer
Date: September 12, 2020 01:59AM

Jennifer
So do you think Biden would have done a better job of managing the Plandemic?

Probably not, but Trump is a big talker, and can lie, deflect, and mis-direct at the drop of a hat. It wasn't planned though contrary to the conspiracy theories, which are conveniently changing as WE learn more...

There's talk that the FIRES were planned as well, of course. hot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2020 02:13AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 12, 2020 02:51AM

Comment from mikki Willis

"Propaganda"

Comment from me.
Very lame propaganda
For the gullibles

Date: September 12, 2020 03:22AM

fresh
Comment from mikki Willis

"Propaganda"

Comment from me.
Very lame propaganda
For the gullibles

Gullible: People who are SURE they know.
Me: Listen to both sides, stay open to ALL information. Look for ONEness in theory and OBSERVATION and INTUITION...(Essene method of discerning TRUTH).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2020 03:22AM by NuNativs.

Date: September 12, 2020 05:27PM

Gullible means easily persuaded
Not "sure they know

Date: September 12, 2020 05:44PM

fresh
Gullible means easily persuaded
Not "sure they know

That's not me for certain. I've resisted almost all the programming all my LIFE to a fault...

Date: September 12, 2020 05:51PM

Except for this

Date: September 12, 2020 06:57PM

fresh
Except for this

I actually agree with much of that material. Love seeing all the idiot Trump quotes gathered in one convenient package especially in LIGHT of the Woodward tapes...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 12, 2020 07:12PM

NuNativs

There's talk that the FIRES were planned as well, of course.

The Oregon Fires, right?

It looks like some people are setting fires.

Man charged with arson in connection with Almeda Fire in southern Oregon

Michael Jarrod Bakkela was charged with two counts of arson.

[abcnews.go.com]

It seems that it's Trump setting the fires because Trump is blamed for just about everything ...

"This boy died in the Oregon fire with his dog on his lap.Trump let him die - along with everyone caught in the fires - because they're blue states. He isnt the president of US, but of his base. He will let Americans die if they didn't vote for him, & see nothing wrong with that."

[twitter.com]

A young boy was found dead with his dog in his lap after trying to escape Oregon wildfire

[amp.cnn.com]

Can you imagine if Obama was President and people were blaming Obama for the deaths of those individuals who died in the fires ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2020 07:23PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 12, 2020 09:32PM

Jennifer

Can you imagine if Obama was President and people were blaming Obama for the deaths of those individuals who died in the fires ...

If Obama were in charge, he'd at least not take the stance of "business at all costs".

We need to pivot QUICK, towards COOLING things off, by developing Hydrogen power, solar, etc., not fracking the Earth, relaxing laws on pollutants and other INSANE decisions the Trump admin is making.

Maybe WE need HELL on EARTH for people to wake up from their political comas...

Date: September 12, 2020 09:35PM

After watching this I found out that most of what I thought I knew about alternative energy was wrong

[youtu.be]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables