Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 13, 2020 09:07PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 14, 2020 10:04PM

I’ll watch that when I have a chance. I’m at the airport right now. I got patted down. They take your dignity away at TSA.

Just had a mask experience here. My flight from LAX was an hour delayed because of mechanical issues. So when I had to run through the airport where the layover is to try to make my connection, I couldn’t breathe through the mask so I started breathing through my mouth. Still no good so I pulled down the mask to breathe for like 15 minutes and nobody said anything to me.

I missed my flight anyway and have to wait four hours for the next flight. angry smiley

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 14, 2020 10:08PM

woman was kicked off flight and had to pay 600 for another flight
because her 2.1 year old didn't have mask on.

lunatics running the asylum.

in good news, tyrannical food store here didn't harass me twice recently.
combat fatigue on their part.

Date: September 14, 2020 10:20PM

Yeah I was thinking maybe it’s time to try going without a mask at the supermarkets again and see what happens.

My daughter in CA and her partner think it’s all a bunch of crap but that we have to do it anyway. I forgot their line of thinking that we must conform.

We went to a ranch yesterday and walked around outdoors. Not another living soul there, but a sign that you must wear a mask. The same with a botanical garden. Nobody around but you must wear a mask outside.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 15, 2020 12:02AM

Jennifer
I’ll watch that when I have a chance. I’m at the airport right now. I got patted down. They take your dignity away at TSA.

Dignity, that's probably the closest to getting laid you've been in maybe decades from the sound of it. Watch the movie "Hysteria". Women who don't orgasm freely are NUTS! (Men on the other hand, should retain most of the time. Health advice almost never covered on raw food boards. It's all fruit and green, the panacea...).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2020 12:43AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 15, 2020 04:41AM

Addendum to the above, come on women, do your part by embracing your POWER and combating these catastrophic fires. Not wo/man's fault, pasha...:

I wonder what would happen if every woman on the planet had an amrita (female ejaculation) orgasm and offered the water back to the earth simultaneously? Instant heaven on earth? Something magical for sure.

I believe amrita is precious, healing, and sacred. That this water is some of the most powerful on the planet! A nectar of bliss that contains the unique codes of your essence. The beauty of the feminine is in the majesty of the mystery. That although some may try to say amrita doesn’t exist because science can’t fully understand it, it dares to exist anyway. As a primordial and ancient part of a woman’s pleasure.

What I know is that more than ever, we need the medicine of the water and cultivation of bliss in our lives.

So much is on fire right now. Physically and energetically. The fires in Oregon and California are the worst they have ever been. In the collective there is so much anger, quickness, heat, and burn out. We use the explosion of combustion to run most of our technology. There is a deep imbalance with fire that nature is reflecting to us.

We all need the healing medicine of the water in these times. And I believe especially the healing nectar of amrita! The earth loves to feel her human children happy and experiencing bliss. We are nature, so every time we cultivate pleasure, it is healing for the planet. It is an under valued and much needed form of activism.

(Solid food vacation, ummm, that's pre-school. And men, do YOUR part helping to usher women to the healing Amrita ORGASM!!!).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2020 05:37AM by NuNativs.

Date: September 15, 2020 02:25PM

fresh

woman was kicked off flight and had to pay 600 for another flight
because her 2.1 year old didn't have mask on.

This is even worse - of course, it's Canada where they - like all the other countries - are even more Tyrannical than here in the US. This is child abuse by the airline, plain and simple.

WestJet cancels flight because of mask dispute with child

[www.bbc.com].

A Canadian flight was cancelled and police were called because a child was not wearing a mask.

Safwan Choudhry says WestJet wanted his 19-month-old to wear a mask, but the baby girl would not stop crying.

The airline says the issue was not with the infant, who is below the age required to wear a mask, but with Mr Choudhry's three-year-old.

Tuesday morning's Flight 652 from Calgary to Toronto was stopped, and all passengers were ordered to disembark.

"It's unlike anything I have ever witnessed, let alone experienced," Mr Choudhry told the BBC.

Mr Choudhry told the BBC his oldest daughter, who is three, was eating a snack before take-off when flight attendants approached them asking that both their children wear a mask. He said he and his wife were masked.

He said he asked if his daughter could finish her snack, but that they said they had a "zero tolerance policy" and would not close the plane door without her wearing a mask. Mr Choudhry said he agreed to put one on immediately.

"Most children you have to kind of ease them into it, which is a code word for let me get the iPad out," he told the BBC.

He says the three-year-old did put on a mask, after some fussing.

"But my younger one had a very difficult time, she was basically hysterical."

Mr Choudhry says she was so upset she vomited.

He says WestJet was aggressive, and told them that because his youngest daughter was not wearing a mask, and was too upset to wear a mask, the whole family would have to leave.

He says they told them that if they did not leave, they could be arrested, charged and receive prison time.

Mr Choudhry says he and his wife were respectful. They ultimately agreed to leave.

He later learned that according to Canadian transportation policy, only children over two are required to wear a mask, and thus his 19-month-old did not have to put one on.

What does WestJet say?

WestJet disputes that the three-year-old put a mask on.

The airline said in a statement: "Due to non-compliance of the parents to place a mask on their older child who is over the age of two, our crew informed the adults of the regulations we are required to follow.

"Our crew requested the presence of the authorities after the guests refused to comply with Transport Canada's interim order and subsequently refused to deplane the aircraft."

A video taken with Mr Choudhry's phone shows his older daughter wearing a mask on the plane, after police arrived on board.

He says while some passengers were very irritated with his family, "overwhelmingly" people on the plane supported them. Many spoke up in defence of the family, as their youngest cried, he says.

That was when flight staff called police, he says. They got off the plane, and the flight was eventually cancelled and rebooked for the next day.

"Due to the rapid escalation of the situation on board, our crew felt uncomfortable to operate and the flight was subsequently cancelled," WestJet said.

In a video, a police officer explains to them that while the mask issue with the eldest was "resolved", "the behaviour of the other passengers left the rest of the crew feeling unsafe".

Some passengers can be heard in video of the incident heckling the police and air crew.

The officer later confirms that when he arrived, the oldest child was wearing a mask.

Police did not file any charges.

A fellow passenger, Marian Nur, also recorded some of the interactions with flight staff, because she was worried the family was being targeted because of their race and religion - Mr Choudhry's wife wears a hijab.

"I was so shocked, the parents never raised their voices, they never got angry with the attendants, they were just trying to reason with them," she told CBC.

Mr Choudhry says he and his family are still in Calgary, and have not been offered another flight to Toronto. He says he hopes this does not happen to anyone else.

"So many people were put through so much grief because of a lack-of-understanding on part of the policy," he says.

So this is the Father's Tweet - and video -

[twitter.com]

Earlier today my family endure the most horrific & dehumanizing treatment onboard @WestJet plane. My wife was threatening to be arrested & forcibly removed unless my daughters, 3 yrs & 19 months would wear a mask. While my 3yrs wore her mask, the 19 months old was hysterical.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2020 03:15PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 16, 2020 10:08PM

These People-Getting-Kicked-Off-Airlines-Because-of-Face-Mask stories are interesting - except for the poor parents sad smiley

Why aren't there lawsuits galore.

Mother and 2-year-old son allegedly booted from Southwest flight after the toddler ate snacks without a mask on

[www.theblaze.com]

Southwest Airlines flight attendants allegedly kicked a single mother and her 2-year-old son off of a flight recently after the toddler ate snacks before takeoff without wearing a mask.

Jodi Degyansky, 34, and her son, Hayes, were traveling back home to Chicago from Fort Myers after visiting family in Florida when their trip was canceled due to the mask-less snacking, the News-Press reported Sunday.

According to Degyansky, the plane had already left the gate and was taxiing to the runway when it was abruptly ordered to turn around.

Degyansky had removed her son's mask so that the toddler could eat some of the snacks that had been served. When flight attendants confronted her on multiple occasions, she told them that her son would be wearing a mask for the full flight but was currently eating. Then the plane turned around and she was asked to leave.

"A couple minutes later, we were pulled back into the gate and I was asked to leave the plane accompanied by the manager, the supervisor, the flight attendants, and the pilot," Degyansky told WBBH-TV.

She told the News-Press that she argued with airline personnel for about 15 minutes because, at that point, her son had his mask back on, but they didn't listen.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines recommend that children 2 years and older should wear a mask over their nose and mouth if it's difficult to social distance.

"My toddler who literally turned 2 two weeks ago," she said. "I know you have to draw the line but let's be a little compassionate with everyone's individual circumstances."

Degyansky noted that while she agrees with the health and safety protocols, there ought to be more tolerance granted for parents and their young children.

Date: September 16, 2020 11:12PM

Then there's this bitch -

Spirit passenger removed from flight after bizarre tirade about white privilege

[nypost.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables