Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Biden calls Trump a ‘climate arsonist’ who ‘won’t take responsibility’ for wildfires
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:14PM

Biden calls Trump a ‘climate arsonist’ who ‘won’t take responsibility’ for wildfires

"No we're supposed to go weed eat the entire West Coast.Has the guy ever set a foot in Nature besides a golf course?"

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden accused President Trump of being “a climate arsonist” and charged that if the president wins another four years in the White House, the wildfires raging across the western United States will become more “devastating and more deadly.”

Pointing to the wildfires, as well as this summer’s massive flooding and damaging hurricanes, the former vice president argued that “Trump’s climate denial may not have caused these fires and record floods and record hurricanes, but if he gets a second term, these hellish events will continue to become more common.”

Biden made his comments during a nearly 25-minute outdoor speech at the Delaware Museum of Natural History, where he took a page from Trump’s playbook by emphasizing the perils posed to America’s suburbs.

“Donald Trump warns that immigration is threatening our suburbs. It’s ridiculous," Biden said. "But you know what is actually threatening our suburbs? Wildfires are burning the suburbs of the West. Floods are wiping out suburban neighborhoods in the Midwest. Hurricanes are imperiling suburban life along our coasts."

The president for months has pointed to the violence and unrest flaring up amid some of the nationwide protests over police brutality and racial inequality – a law-and-order pitch by Trump meant to woo White suburban voters who backed him in 2016 but fled the GOP for the Democratic Party in the 2018 midterms.

“If we have four more years of Trump’s climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned by wildfires?" Biden asked. "How many suburban neighborhoods will have been flooded out? How many suburbs will have been blown away in superstorms?”

The former vice president charged that Trump “has no interest in meeting this moment. We know he won’t listen to the experts or treat this disaster with the urgency it demands. This is another crisis, another crisis he won’t take responsibility for. The West is literally on fire and he blames the people whose homes and communities are burning.”

Biden claimed that the president “fails to protect us – from the pandemic, from an economic free fall, from racial unrest, from the ravages of climate change. It’s clear that we’re not safe in Donald Trump’s America. This is Donald Trump’s America. He’s in charge.”

And Biden also vowed if elected to “meet this moment with urgency and purpose. We can and we will solve the climate crisis.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden calls Trump a ‘climate arsonist’ who ‘won’t take responsibility’ for wildfires
Date: September 14, 2020 09:20PM

This guy is a piece of work. Same response as Covid. God he's an embarrassment:

In California, Trump refused to acknowledged the effects the climate crisis is having on the state's forest fires and instead continued to highlight the need for better forest management to clear dead trees that can serve as fuel for the fires. When Wade Crowfoot, the secretary of the California Natural Resources Agency warned of the dangers of ignoring science and putting "our head in the sand and thinking that it's all about vegetation management," Trump responded by telling Crowfoot: "It'll start getting cooler. You just watch."

"I wish science agreed with you," Crowfoot told him.
"I don't think science knows, actually," Trump said.

Trump said as recently as August that he'd told California officials "to clean your floors; you've got to clean your forests," suggesting that leaves and broken trees were responsible for the fires. Newsom reminded Trump that 57% of the land in California is federal forestland.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 09:24PM by NuNativs.

Re: Biden calls Trump a ‘climate arsonist’ who ‘won’t take responsibility’ for wildfires
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:22PM

politics is a disgusting pool of lies.

how I know that antifa is involved
is that snopes says it's not true

[www.snopes.com]

so now they have been trying to take trump down
via
FAKE
russiagate
virusgate
firegate

I'm sure I missed a few

Date: September 14, 2020 09:25PM

fresh
politics is a disgusting pool of lies.

how I know that antifa is involved
is that snopes says it's not true

[www.snopes.com]

so now they have been trying to take trump down
via
FAKE
russiagate
virusgate
firegate

I'm sure I missed a few

He doesn't need Antifa, he takes himself down by running his mouth off and making stuff up...

Date: September 14, 2020 09:29PM

right, because Biden doesn't lie.

you have TDS

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 14, 2020 09:30PM

No evidence that ‘man-made global warming is causing the fires. Also the article said record floods and record hurricanes and I read somewhere that’s not true. No ‘record’ this and ‘record’ that weather events.

Fake news.

Trump isn’t responsible for the fires.

For someone who’s apolitical, you sure had me fooled because of your TDS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 09:35PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 14, 2020 09:35PM

fresh
right, because Biden doesn't lie.

you have TDS

I had to look up TDS. Wow, you have really chugged on that coolaid. I don't say I dislike Trump, he's very entertaining as a president, I dislike the lies that come out of his mouth. BOTH sides are corrupt, but really to believe in Trumps BLATANT lies, like the Woodward tapes show, takes a special kind of dumb, one which I see across Amerika, the people who drape themselves in flags. I don't like Biden either, but Trump's asinine statements about these fires which I know you're choking on, is borderline insanity...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 09:37PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 14, 2020 09:42PM

I hear all the time about “Trump’s Lies’. Just give me specific lies. What lie?

Date: September 14, 2020 09:46PM

Trump is funny

Says he should get 3 terms due to russiagate

Among other quips

Other than that this is all timewaster stuff

Date: September 14, 2020 10:11PM

Yeah he made a joke about people voting twice and the media willfully disregarded the fact that it was a joke and ran with it making like he was advocating voter fraud, and all The Left knew it was a joke but made believe he meant it eye rolling smiley

More Fake News. Lying Media.

Date: September 14, 2020 10:13PM

And now him saying he was downplaying the virus
People (lunatic dems)are calling him a murderer

Meanwhile fauci should be in jail

And his interview with j garner was disgusting

Date: September 14, 2020 10:25PM

Yeah it’s like the Katrina thing that got pinned on Bush. I wasn’t into politics at the time so I didn’t follow it closely but from bits I read, the Democrat Mayor and others were responsible because of red tape or their obstruction, but it got pinned on Bush that he’s responsible for the deaths. Wpd7d

Date: September 14, 2020 10:44PM

NuNativs
This guy is a piece of work. Same response as Covid. God he's an embarrassment:

In California, Trump refused to acknowledged the effects the climate crisis is having on the state's forest fires and instead continued to highlight the need for better forest management to clear dead trees that can serve as fuel for the fires. When Wade Crowfoot, the secretary of the California Natural Resources Agency warned of the dangers of ignoring science and putting mall">"our head in the sand and thinking that it's all about vegetation management," Trump responded by telling Crowfoot: "It'll start getting cooler. You just watch."

"I wish science agreed with you," Crowfoot told him.
"I don't think science knows, actually," Trump said.

Trump said as recently as August that he'd told California officials "to clean your floors; you've got to clean your forests," suggesting that leaves and broken trees were responsible for the fires. Newsom reminded Trump that 57% of the land in California is federal forestland.

It’s not Man-Made global warming. It’s land management-

[thefederalist.com]

Date: September 14, 2020 10:47PM

Jennifer

It’s not Man-Made global warming. It’s land management-

[thefederalist.com]

You obviously don't spend time in WILD Nature either. Can't waste any more TIME here...

"Let the Braindead, bury the Dead" Jesus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2020 10:48PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 14, 2020 10:56PM

Jennifer
I hear all the time about “Trump’s Lies’. Just give me specific lies. What lie?

Speaking of Biden’s Lies -

Biden says he worked on 2016 climate accord with leader who died in 1997

[nypost.com]

Gaffe-prone former veep Joe Biden put his foot in it again on Monday — claiming to have worked on the 2016 Paris Climate Accord with a Chinese leader who died 19 years earlier.

Date: September 14, 2020 11:59PM

Jennifer

Biden says he worked on 2016 climate accord with leader who died in 1997

Stay in your house and look at Nature through "your" window. If there is one thing I'm certain of, is that a raw food vegan diet DOES NOT contribute to higher brain functioning nor intelligence. You guys have DESTROYED all my stereotyping in that realm...

Date: September 15, 2020 12:08AM

raw food vegan diet DOES NOT contribute to higher brain functioning nor intelligence.

feels like it does.
i must be delusional.
and you are mr know it all critic.

Date: September 15, 2020 12:19AM

fresh

and you are mr know it all critic.

You're referring to JR correct? Mr repetitive, solid food vacation, in for a treat. Step 1 central...

Date: September 15, 2020 01:01PM

I dont trust guv newsom
Begging trump to take climate change
"Seriously"

All about the money

He ruined his state and begs for money. Criminal

Date: September 15, 2020 01:34PM

I agree with Fresh. Something's up with Newsom.

I was just there. We had to wear our masks outside at public places, parks and such, even when there was nobody around. All kinds of establishments are closed. Museums, etc. We wanted to go to look at crystals and stones - those stores are closed. Some trails even are closed.

There is no eating inside at all, not even 25% or 50% capacity like the other states. All eating out at restaurants is outside. Something's fishy about that. We went out to eat a few times, we had to eat outside, it was hot, and we were sweating and the meal cost a fortune! These Dictators have ruined Spring and Summer so far and now they're ramping up to impose their Fall Doctines! And we're supposed to go along with it like it's 'normal'. How stupid are people ala sheeple eye rolling smiley

Date: September 15, 2020 02:11PM

We had to wear our masks outside at public places, parks and such, even when there was nobody around

And if you didnt?
Were there enforcers?

90% of this is bluffing especially New York City for example .unenforceable.

What do you think would have happened? did you see anybody not wearing masks? I go to stores all the time where it says masks required nobody bothers me.

Date: September 15, 2020 02:55PM

Well, at the Museum in Florida, there were enforcers and one of them made me put my mask on, even though I was drinking water. And she said you can't drink water in the museum too. We did see some people at the botanical gardens working there, and I don't know if they would have said anything if I didn't have one on. We three didn't wear the masks when nobody was around and when we saw a worker, we put them on.

In California when I went inside the restaurants to go to the bathroom and didn't put my mask on, one place didn't say anything to me, but another one asked me to put it on. I kind of have to be mask-compliant when I'm with my daughter in CA and my daughter in Maryland because they both believe in compliance when going out to public places.

I think young people today - my girls are all millennials - are very Politically Correct. I don't mean in the political sense, but in what they say and what other people say, what you can and can't say to others. They criticize people for what they say - just innocuous comments people say. For example, when we go out to eat with my daughters and their families and their people, if your food isn't done properly, burnt or whatever, you do not say anything to anybody, to the waitress or the chef. You don't ever send food back. It's just not the thing to do. The place we ate at the other day that was expensive and we had to eat outdoors in the sun and we all three were sweating. I got a soup and it was so salty, so I said - this soup is so salty, I'd like to tell them. But no, you can't tell the waitress the soup is salty. It's just not done, you can't say anything to anybody about it. I call that political correctness - speech police, something. That's young people today. 'No Worries.' 'No Judgment.' 'Don't be a hater.' They're all snowflakes. But they're the thought police, pronouncing everybody 'racist', 'sexist', etc. and judging everyone's 'intentions' and actions, and what they say. And the Constructs - 'culture appropriation', whatnot. So yes, they'll all wear masks if that's what's supposed to be done.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2020 03:46PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 15, 2020 03:40PM

NuNativs, quotes from your first two posts -

"In California, Trump refused to acknowledged the effects the climate crisis is having on the state's forest fires"

and

“If we have four more years of Trump’s climate denial, how many suburbs will be burned by wildfires?" Biden asked.

So do you think that the Fires on the west coast are as a result of Man-Made Global Warming?

I don't.

Date: September 15, 2020 03:50PM

[youtu.be]

Not sure if i posted this

Date: September 15, 2020 03:54PM

The brilliant Tucker Carlson on the Fires on the West Coast and The Left's Phony Fake News Connection to non-existent Man-Made Global Warming -

Tucker: Democrats, fires and the climate misinformation campaign

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 15, 2020 03:59PM

I would not say we are not having an impact . I dont know the extent.

But i do know newsom and others pointing to one year or a few years is completely ignorant (while they bludgeon others with the word "science"winking smiley

Date: September 15, 2020 04:24PM

fresh

I would not say we are not having an impact . I dont know the extent.

But i do know newsom and others pointing to one year or a few years is completely ignorant (while they bludgeon others with the word "science"winking smiley

What! We don't agree on everything? Boo hoo.

I think 'man' is screwing up the environment with fracking, chemicals, plastic, microplastics, ocean and air pollution, etc., and causing a huge impact on the earth and our health. If only plastic and chemicals had never been invented. Cities are probably a few degrees hotter than the countryside because of 'man'.

But I don't believe that whatever man alone is doing is strong enough to cause such CLIMATE CHANGE as Hurricanes, Droughts, Floods, Volcanos Erupting, Earthquakes, Tornadoes, Glaciers Melting, Sea Levels Rising, etc.

That's the Sun and Natural Heating and Cooling Cycles. I'd rather have Global Warming than Global Cooling any day.

[tinyurl.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/15/2020 04:43PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 15, 2020 04:31PM

>>What! We do not agree on everything?

I'm just saying I am not sure about it.
Like I am certain about the truth of the pandemic
and the truth about 911
and superiority of raw diet
and that democrat politicians are lunatics
etc

but not certain either way on human impact on climate - seen info from both sides, leaning towards agreeing with you, but not as sure as the other issues

Date: September 15, 2020 04:57PM

Okay smiling smiley

I forgot to mention vehicles, the fumes! Nasty. They make me sick, nauseous, headache, carsick. Perfume. The ocean, the landfills, the waste, polluted water, terrible thing what man does to the environment and himself.

Date: September 15, 2020 05:47PM

Jennifer
Okay smiling smiley

I forgot to mention vehicles, the fumes! Nasty. They make me sick, nauseous, headache, carsick. Perfume. The ocean, the landfills, the waste, polluted water, terrible thing what man does to the environment and himself.

Watch the movie "Safe", that's you...

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables