Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Biden calls Trump a ‘climate arsonist’ who ‘won’t take responsibility’ for wildfires
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:13PM

Is it on Netflix or Prime or where?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Biden calls Trump a ‘climate arsonist’ who ‘won’t take responsibility’ for wildfires
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 15, 2020 11:31PM

Its a ridiculous movie
And no its not you
One of many over the decades priming people for this scamdemic

NN being obnoxious again
He must be bored
Not enough sex

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 16, 2020 12:01AM

fresh
Not enough sex

"I forgot to mention vehicles, the fumes! Nasty. They make me sick, nauseous, headache, carsick. Perfume. The ocean, the landfills, the waste, polluted water, terrible thing what man does to the environment and himself."

Hyper sensitive to EVERYTHING, that's definitely Jen.

As far as sex, again the mirror...

Date: September 16, 2020 01:57AM

fresh

NN being obnoxious again
He must be bored
Not enough sex

lol. Yes I think he's either highly sexed or doesn't get enough. Maybe he's doing that thing with his wife where the guy doesn't get to have an orgasm. I forget what it's called, but you don't lose all your energy when you don't have orgasms very often.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 16, 2020 05:33AM

Really you and fresh should just just shut up, as you are embarrassing yourselves as regards ANYTHING to do with higher health and are just blatantly displaying your ignorance as regards human LONGEVITY. Your arguments are POINTLESS. i.e., Women should just take it what the male says, and relinquish their pleasure. Don't even bring up Amrita, BLASPHEMOUS!!! To die with your power within you is TRAGEDY!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2020 05:47AM by NuNativs.

Date: September 27, 2020 07:12PM

Jennifer

I kind of have to be mask-compliant when I'm with my daughter in CA and my daughter in Maryland because they both believe in compliance when going out to public places.

I think young people today - my girls are all millennials - are very Politically Correct. I don't mean in the political sense, but in what they say and what other people say, what you can and can't say to others. They criticize people for what they say - just innocuous comments people say.It's just not done, you can't say anything to anybody about it. I call that political correctness - speech police, something. That's young people today. 'No Worries.' 'No Judgment.' 'Don't be a hater.' They're all snowflakes. But they're the thought police, pronouncing everybody 'racist', 'sexist', etc. and judging everyone's 'intentions' and actions, and what they say. And the Constructs - 'culture appropriation', whatnot. So yes, they'll all wear masks if that's what's supposed to be done.

I stand by my point about Political Correctness among the Millennials, not just involving politics, but Society/Culture. You can never just be what you are and say what you think and do whatever you want - as long as it's not hurting everyone - these days. You have to act and be and think and say everything that's considered The Correct Way to be, think, speak, do, in Society, according to the Young People. You can't be 'different' and an 'individual'.

Here's this about the Coronavirus, how all the Young Sheeple have got to be Politically Correct Socially, be Compliant. That's why we're screwed -

The NEW Political Correctness Rules

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 27, 2020 07:27PM

NN triggered.

sounds like problems in the tepee

Date: September 27, 2020 08:00PM

This one will make him happy. It's about his favorite social construct - 'All White People are Racist' and his favorite insult - 'Racist'!

How to Be a Woke White Person

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2020 08:06PM by Jennifer.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables