Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Real Cause of Wildfires
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 15, 2020 04:09PM

Ta-da ...

85% of the fires are human-caused according to NOAA.

Humans and Wildfire

[www.nps.gov].

Nearly 85 percent* of wildland fires in the United States are caused by humans. Human-caused fires result from campfires left unattended, the burning of debris, equipment use and malfunctions, negligently discarded cigarettes, and intentional acts of arson.

Human vs. Naturally Occurring Wildfires

Understanding Human vs. Naturally Occurring Wildfires

[www.bia.gov]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Real Cause of Wildfires
Date: September 17, 2020 12:00AM

Don't believe the Lib Media when they refute that some of the fires on the West Coast were started by dirtbags. "Conspiracy Theories" they say ...

Man arrested for starting 7 fires along I-205 in Portland

[www.kgw.com]

Authorities arrest 4 people on arson charges in deadly and massive California, Oregon, and Washington wildfires

[www.theblaze.com]

Date: September 17, 2020 12:28AM

And Glenn Beck has the evidence that much of the wildfires were started by Arsonists, not caused by 'Man-Made Global Warming' -

GAME ON: Glenn Beck reveals EVIDENCE of arson in West Coast fires, dares Big Tech to 'throttle this'

'I happen to have all the documents right here, so my attorney is ready.'

[www.theblaze.com]

Here's the Video - proof of several Arsonists starting the Wildfires.

EVIDENCE: Some wildfires in California, Oregon were started by ARSON, but the media still LIES

[www.glennbeck.com]

"The media continues to prove Donald Trump's declaration that it's an enemy to American freedom. The mainstream press and the left have been saying for days now that wildfires in California and Oregon are a product of climate change, but Glenn has CLEAR EVIDENCE there's another story that needs to be examined: arson. And, in fact, several of the arsonists charged and arrested were also instigators in BLM rallies, violent protests, and Antifa riots. So what's REALLY going on? It's up to you to always question what you're being told, do your research, and find the truth."

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 17, 2020 12:31AM

Jennifer, you can't be that THICK in the head. I refuse to believe you are. What TRAUMA led to your immersion in politics?...

Date: September 17, 2020 01:08AM

What exactly are you referring to? That some of the Wildfires were started by Arsonists?

You refuse to believe that is the case?

What Trauma led to my immersion in politics, you ask:

I saw the 911 buildings go down on the TV. Then I saw the other building get taken down deliberately collapsing on itself. And the plane in the field thing and the Pentagon hole thing. Then I saw Bush saying it was Bin Laden who was responsible, and HE WAS HIDING IN A CAVE! hmmm... Then I saw Bush say we were going to War - The War on Terror! Then I saw Ron Paul on the floor of the House, giving a speech against the Patriot Act, that would away our freedoms. Then I saw the Patriot Act being passed. I had never voted previously or followed politics. I hated Bush like many others because I didn't believe 911, didn't believe bin Laden was in a cave, didn't believe in the phony 'War on Terror' and I was anti-war, and still am. I was so happy when the Democrats took over the House and Senate and considered myself a Democrat and especially I was a champion for the Muslim women who were abused by Islamic Men and Sharia Law.

BUT - then when Nancy Pelosi became Speaker and said, "There will be no Impeachment' of Bush, I was shocked because I wanted him impeached. Then when Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats passed the Patriot Act, I stopped being a Democrat and started checking out Ron Paul. I was an activist for him and voted for him. That's how I got into Politics.

Side note - Funny how the Democrats were all about being outraged at how the Muslem women were treated by the Islamists during the Bush War on Terror years, but after Obama took over and showed his Warmonger self, you never heard a word out of the Democrat women about freeing the Muslem Women of the Atrocities inflicted on them by the Government, Islamic Men, Sharia Law ...

Date: September 17, 2020 01:09AM

NuNativs

Jennifer, you can't be that THICK in the head. I refuse to believe you are. What TRAUMA led to your immersion in politics?...

Geez, Triggered much?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 17, 2020 01:18AM

this was one of the most disgusting things in that era.

Three months after Nayirah testified, President George H.W. Bush launched the invasion of Iraq. But it turned out Nayirah’s claims weren’t true. No human rights group or news outlet could confirm what she said. It also turned out Nayirah was not just any Kuwaiti teenager. She was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States, Saud Nasser al-Sabah. She had been coached by the public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was working for the Kuwaiti government.

[www.democracynow.org]

Date: September 17, 2020 01:21AM

NuNativs

And if you just went nuts because I posted Evidence of the Fact that Some of the Wildfires Were Started by Arsonists, um that's not even 'Politics'. That's a debate about 'Man-Made' Global Warming versus Natural Cycles & the Sun.

And CRIMINALS committing the Crime of Arson.

Date: September 17, 2020 01:37AM

fresh

this was one of the most disgusting things in that era.

Three months after Nayirah testified, President George H.W. Bush launched the invasion of Iraq. But it turned out Nayirah’s claims weren’t true. No human rights group or news outlet could confirm what she said. It also turned out Nayirah was not just any Kuwaiti teenager. She was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States, Saud Nasser al-Sabah. She had been coached by the public relations firm Hill & Knowlton, which was working for the Kuwaiti government.

[www.democracynow.org]

I never knew all that. It figures. That Saddam Hussein thing was crazy, too. And all the misinformation and propaganda is still happening. That's why I don't get involved in discussing Foreign Policy. I don't know what's the real story. We don't know what's happening in all those other countries and all their real history. Just don't trust any Government.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2020 01:39AM by Jennifer.

Date: September 17, 2020 04:12AM

Jennifer
And CRIMINALS committing the Crime of Arson.

That's a no-brainier. Once CHAOS gets ahold, then more CHAOS will ensue. I'm in Cali though, and most of these fires are from Lightening storms with no rain. That "inspires" the de-ranged to burn it all down. Anarchy is the extreme. I long for something in the middle...

Date: September 17, 2020 03:00PM

I like this website for accurate Man-Made Global Warming information - Fact Based, Science.

Irrefutable NASA data: global fires down by 25 percent

[wattsupwiththat.com]

Using satellite technology, NASA determined that between 2003 and 2019, global fires have dropped by roughly 25 percent. This makes the “climate change is worsening wildfires” argument completely moot.

Date: September 17, 2020 03:11PM

There's a heavy political agenda going on on that site of course, which colors and blinds people towards their preferred outcomes and opinions. Us against them, simpleton thinking which the powers that be encourage. I'll pass...

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’doesn’t make any sense.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2020 03:12PM by NuNativs.

Date: September 17, 2020 04:07PM

NuNativs

There's a heavy political agenda going on on that site of course, which colors and blinds people towards their preferred outcomes and opinions.

There's a much heavier political agenda going on on all The Left/Mainstream Media websites touting 'Man-Made Global Warming', also -

A National Narrative for Media on Climate Change

[wattsupwiththat.com]

- and -

Editorial Narratives in Science Journalism

[wattsupwiththat.com]

Date: September 17, 2020 04:36PM

Jennifer
There's a much heavier political agenda going on on all The Left/Mainstream...blah, divisive, blah, blame...

"Ideas, language, even the phrase ‘each other’doesn’t make any sense."

Date: September 20, 2020 04:27AM

Joe Rogan spread dangerous misinformation about fires. Now he says he's sorry

"Really are you that dense? You'll believe ANYTHING as long as it reinforces your black and white opinion?"

Joe Rogan, reportedly the highest paid podcast host in the world, has apologized for spreading misinformation to his millions of listeners about the West Coast fires during a recent episode.

"I need to make an apology and a retraction," Rogan said in a video posted on his Instagram on Friday. "I said something on the podcast with Douglas Murray about people getting arrested for lighting fires and I got duped. It's wrong. There was one guy who got arrested for lighting fires somewhere else and someone sent me something about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland. I said it without looking into it. It was very irresponsible."

Rogan made the comments during the latest episode of his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience," which featured Murray, author of "The Madness of Crowds," and was released on Thursday.

"The Joe Rogan Experience," which was added to Spotify on September 1 and will become an exclusive later this year, is one of the most popular podcasts in the United States. Rogan, a comedian who built his brand around no-holds-barred interviews with some controversial guests, topped Forbes' 2020 list of the highest-earning podcasters.

"There is a madness going on there," Rogan said during the Thursday episode. "You want to talk about madness of crowds. That exemplifies that right now. They have arrested people for lighting forest fires up there. They have arrested left-wing people for lighting these forest fires. You know, air quote, activist, and this is also something that is not widely being reported."
As CNN's Brianna Keilar said on CNN Newsroom Friday, that topic is not being widely reported because it is "not true."

"What has been reported is that there are local and state officials all through the region who have been coming out and refuting these conspiracy theories," she added.

CNN National Correspondent Miguel Marquez told Keilar that local sheriffs and the FBI have investigated and are "begging people to stop spreading false information."

Indeed, the FBI on September 11 issued a statement saying that it "has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue."
In his Instagram video on Friday, Rogan apologized to the listeners he may have misled.

"I'm sorry if I duped you as well," Rogan said. "There is nothing I can do about it now. It's out there, but it's definitely a mistake. My apologies. I will take this into consideration certainly when I say things in the future. It feels very irresponsible of me. I don't take it lightly. I'm very upset with myself, and I apologize to you as well. Sorry."

Date: September 20, 2020 03:03PM

NuNativs
Joe Rogan spread dangerous misinformation about fires. Now he says he's sorry

"Really are you that dense? You'll believe ANYTHING as long as it reinforces your black and white opinion?"

Joe Rogan, reportedly the highest paid podcast host in the world, has apologized for spreading misinformation to his millions of listeners about the West Coast fires during a recent episode.

"I need to make an apology and a retraction," Rogan said in a video posted on his Instagram on Friday. "I said something on the podcast with Douglas Murray about people getting arrested for lighting fires and I got duped. It's wrong. There was one guy who got arrested for lighting fires somewhere else and someone sent me something about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland. I said it without looking into it. It was very irresponsible."

Rogan made the comments during the latest episode of his podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience," which featured Murray, author of "The Madness of Crowds," and was released on Thursday.

"The Joe Rogan Experience," which was added to Spotify on September 1 and will become an exclusive later this year, is one of the most popular podcasts in the United States. Rogan, a comedian who built his brand around no-holds-barred interviews with some controversial guests, topped Forbes' 2020 list of the highest-earning podcasters.

"There is a madness going on there," Rogan said during the Thursday episode. "You want to talk about madness of crowds. That exemplifies that right now. They have arrested people for lighting forest fires up there. They have arrested left-wing people for lighting these forest fires. You know, air quote, activist, and this is also something that is not widely being reported." As CNN's Brianna Keilar said on CNN Newsroom Friday, that topic is not being widely reported because it is "not true."

"What has been reported is that there are local and state officials all through the region who have been coming out and refuting these conspiracy theories," she added.

CNN National Correspondent Miguel Marquez told Keilar that local sheriffs and the FBI have investigated and are "begging people to stop spreading false information."

Indeed, the FBI on September 11 issued a statement saying that it "has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue."
In his Instagram video on Friday, Rogan apologized to the listeners he may have misled.

"I'm sorry if I duped you as well," Rogan said. "There is nothing I can do about it now. It's out there, but it's definitely a mistake. My apologies. I will take this into consideration certainly when I say things in the future. It feels very irresponsible of me. I don't take it lightly. I'm very upset with myself, and I apologize to you as well. Sorry."

It seems to me that Joe Rogan's only mistake was in saying the word 'people' PLURAL. He should have said 'left-wing person'; 'person' SINGULAR. Because according to EVIDENCE read to us by Glenn Beck in the Video I posted above ...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

... ONE Arsonist (of the 10 Arsonists specified by Beck) who set Wildfires was a BLM ACTIVIST.

And, yeah, I believe the video I posted ...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

... where Glenn Beck read the EVIDENCE list and descriptions of 10 Arsonists setting Wildfires. If that's what you're referring to when you said I BELIEVE ANYTHING that reinforces my 'black and white' opinion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2020 03:08PM by Jennifer.

Date: September 22, 2020 07:07PM

At least 13 people have been arrested for West Coast arson crimes. Here are the details.

[yournews.com]

Criminals, not climate change, responsible for some of the fires

PHIL SHIVER

As wildfires scorch the West Coast, debate is raging on the internet over what exactly is causing the fires — climate change or human acts of arson. And as Glenn Beck pointed out on Wednesday, it appears the left and Big Tech have already made their determination and have resolved to make that everyone else’s determination, too.

Over the past week, PolitiFact summarily shot down allegations of human-made fires and Facebook announced a sweeping policy to flag and remove posts on the platform suggesting as much.

But that flies in the face of the truth of the matter regarding the wildfires, which is that many of the fires burning through California, Oregon, and Washington state were in fact started by criminals. While reasonable people might argue about the extent to which climate change and/or poor forest management made the fires worse than they otherwise would have been, there can be no doubt that many of these fires would not have existed at all if they had not been intentionally started by humans.

A quick survey of national and local media reports show that there have been at least 13 named individuals arrested on arson crimes in recent weeks.

Here are the details

1. Jeffrey Acord, 36, was arrested in Puyallup, Washington, last Wednesday on reckless burning charges. When police arrived on the scene, Acord reportedly started Facebook livestreaming the incident to act like he had discovered the fire. Acord is a known Black Lives Matter activist who led a BLM rally in June. He had previously been arrested on weapons charges during a 2014 protest in Ferguson, Missouri.

2. Elijas Newton Pendergrass, 44, was arrested under suspicion of starting the Sweet Creek Milepost 2 fire west of Eugene, Oregon, earlier this month. That fire has burned hundreds of acres and prompted evacuations.

3. Christine Comello, 36, was arrested in Spokane, Washington, last week on first- and second-degree arson charges. She had allegedly started fires near a commercial business and an old oil drum that reportedly “gave the fire the potential to explode into something much larger.”

4. Domingo Lopez Jr., 45, was arrested near Portland, Oregon, this week for starting a fire using a Molotov cocktail. A day later, police said he was arrested again for starting six more small brushfires. He was taken to a hospital for a mental health evaluation and is being held on a total of seven counts of reckless burning.

5. Michael Jarrod Bakkela, 41, was arrested in Phoenix, Oregon, last week on two counts of arson, 15 counts of criminal mischief, and 14 counts of reckless endangerment. According to police, Bakkela is responsible for setting one of the two origins of the Almeda fire, which burned thousands of acres in southern Oregon and has killed two people. As of last week, 50 people remain unaccounted for as a result of the fire.

6. Jonathan Maas, 44, was arrested in Dexter, Oregon, for allegedly starting a fire in the woods near a frisbee golf course.

7. Anita Esquivel, 37, was arrested in Salinas, California, for allegedly starting multiple fires along Highway 101. There were reportedly some indications that Esquivel was connected to Antifa, but the Monterey County District Attorney’s Office has since denied those allegations.

8. Osmin Palencia, 36, a homeless man, was arrested last month for allegedly starting the Ranch 2 Fire in Azusa, California. That fire ended up burning through nearly 5,000 acres of land and took hundreds of firefighters to contain.

9. Ivan Geronimo Gomez, 31, has been arrested under suspicion that he was involved in starting the massive Dolan Fire in Big Sur, California, which has burned through at least 23,000 acres. Gomez was also detained under suspicion of illegal marijuana cultivation.

10. Sammy Piatt, 53, was arrested for setting a pile of leaves on fire near a county building last Friday in Oregon City, Oregon..

11. Jett Avery Thomas, 36, was arrested for allegedly trying to set a hotel gas pipe on fire in Portland, Oregon.

12. John Davies, 55, and reportedly a transient, was arrested earlier this month for starting multiple fires in Novato, California.

13. Jacob Altona, 28, was arrested after being chased by cops along State Route 512 and State Route 7 in Washington. He was alleged to have started a fire in the brush along the highway.

Anything else?

It should be noted that these are only the instances in which law enforcement were able to catch the individuals allegedly starting fires, as well as only the instances in which the suspects names have been released. There have been more reported arrests.

Also, on Sept. 7, after 300,000 acres were reported to have burned the day prior in Washington state, public lands commissioner Hilary Franz said she believes all 58 of the fires were caused by humans.

“Because there was no lightning in the area, we believe all of these fires we saw yesterday were human caused,” Franz said.

While information is still being collected about the fires across the West Coast, it’s fair to call it malpractice to brush aside claims that criminals are responsible for starting many of the fires.

Date: September 23, 2020 01:16AM

Here’s how California’s worst-ever wildfire siege occurred

"No, no, it's the fckin Libs and their anarchist squads composed of immigrants I tell you!!!"

One indication of how destructive the past two weeks have been in California lies in the terminology the state firefighting agency uses to refer to what has happened. CalFire refers to the period since Aug. 15 as a “fire siege,” a term that might otherwise be used in warfare, but it’s appropriate considering two of the state’s top 5 largest fires on record began and reached record sizes during this time frame.

The blazes are still burning, harming air quality and human health, but they’re no longer prompting urgent evacuations. In fact, residents are being allowed back into some areas as the state shifts from crisis mode to containment and recovery. However, the most dangerous part of the Southern California wildfire season still awaits in October and November, with more months of fire risks in Central and Northern California as well.

Blazing heat, extreme dryness and a dry lightning outbreak

Two indexes fire forecasters use to gauge the risk of rapid fire spread were at or near record levels for Central and Northern California at the time the blazes broke out. One of these indexes is known as the vapor pressure deficit, which is a proxy for how quickly vegetation dries out, and the other being the Evaporative Demand Drought Index, or EDDI, which measures the thirst of the atmosphere. These indexes showed that the region was primed for burning if the right trigger came along.

The siege resulted from a unique combination of factors: an intense heat wave that broke monthly temperature records, including a 130-degree reading in Death Valley, Calif., which is one of the hottest temperatures ever reliably recorded on Earth. The heat helped dry out already parched vegetation, providing ample fuel for fires once they got going. In addition, gusty winds helped spark extreme fire behavior, including a verified fire tornado Aug. 15 in Lassen County.

The intense lightning with a short time period was extraordinarily unusual for the state, comprising about 11 percent of the average annual lightning activity, according to Chris Vagasky of Vaisala, a company that tracks lightning around the world. Much of the strikes occurred with little rain accompanying it, a phenomenon known as dry lightning. Such lightning strikes can easily start fires, and those fires can burn for days before being noticed if they’re located in remote areas.

According to Vagasky, the five-year average for the month of August is 30,089 cloud-to-ground strokes across the state. Yet for the Aug. 15 to 19 period this year, there were 20,203 cloud-to-ground strokes statewide, meaning that more than half the month’s typical lightning total occurred in just four days.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2020 01:19AM by NuNativs.

Date: September 24, 2020 03:16PM

Lightening - Natural Cause - is less than 17% of Cause of Wildfires.

83% of Wildfires are HUMAN CAUSED!

Date: September 24, 2020 03:21PM

And Most people agree that Man-Made Global Warming is not the cause of Wildfires -

Most Don’t Blame Climate Change for Spread of Forest Fires

[outline.com]

SEPTEMBER 24, 2020

Most voters agree the incidence of wildfires is up this year, but they don’t buy that climate change is the main reason the fires are spreading.

Fifty-seven percent (57%) of Likely U.S. Voters think there have been more wildfires this year than in past years, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey. Just 29% disagree and think there’s just been more media coverage of them. Thirteen percent (13%) are not sure.

The survey of 1,500 Likely Voters was conducted September 17 and 21-22, 2020 by Rasmussen Reports. The margin of sampling error is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Field work for all Rasmussen Reports surveys is conducted by Pulse Opinion Research, LLC. See methodology.

Survey question wording here -

National Survey of 1,500 U.S. Likely Voters

Conducted August September 17 and 20, 2020

By Rasmussen Reports

1* Have there been more wildfires this year than in past years, or is there just more media coverage of it?

2* Which is the more likely reason that wildfires in California are spreading – climate change or a variety of other natural and human factors?

NOTE: Margin of Sampling Error, +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence

Date: September 24, 2020 04:38PM

Jennifer
Lightening - Natural Cause - is less than 17% of Cause of Wildfires.

83% of Wildfires are HUMAN CAUSED!

That's from 1980-2018. They now shut off the power to prevent equipment caused fires. This year it's lightening...

Date: September 27, 2020 06:57PM

LOL

What It’s Like Living in California Now

[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 27, 2020 07:01PM

Jennifer
LOL

What It’s Like Living in California Now

[www.youtube.com]
That guys only half-funny but ya some Truth there. WE're in Nevada right now getting away from the forests,,,

Date: September 27, 2020 07:57PM

I worry about my daughter because it's getting hot there again, and in October the Santa Anna winds will arrive. She's into natural health and nutrition and it's already like three weeks of breathing in the smoke. She's says it affecting her now.

Did you visit any brothels yet?

Date: September 27, 2020 08:31PM

Jennifer
I worry about my daughter because it's getting hot there again, and in October the Santa Anna winds will arrive. She's into natural health and nutrition and it's already like three weeks of breathing in the smoke. She's says it affecting her now.

Did you visit any brothels yet?

The fires are dangerous. One just erupted in Napa, out of control. We were in some dense forests for a month or 2 and it didn't feel safe especially on Red Flag Warnings. I felt the smoke in my lungs, still exercised OUTSIDE daily, but wore a mask on mountain bike rides. Really bad, we hit 600 some days, HAZARDOUS. I think people should get out of it if they can. We had had enough. Fairly clear in Nevada, slowly heading to Arizona.

Brothels, nah I like willing wives and girlfriends instead. Saw a bunch though...

Date: October 07, 2020 02:12AM

BTW, this website is good - you can put in your zipcode and get the air quality and other info. Fires and Particulate Matter.

[www.airnow.gov]

Date: October 08, 2020 01:58PM

Of course the Criminals are 'looting' the homes -

Two men busted for looting empty homes during deadly wildfires

[nypost.com]

Oregon couple helplessly watch looters break into evacuated home

[nypost.com]

‘You loot, we shoot’: Oregon homeowners post warnings amid wildfire evacuations

[nypost.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 02:03PM by Jennifer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables