Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

5G Freakout! eye popping smiley
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: September 19, 2020 05:08PM

I just found out that the whole of the US is implementing 5G everywhere by January 21st! I think she said it was starting in December!

I'm totally freaking out! Yes - FEAR! No fear of Coronavirus, but I have fear of 5G.

I haven't researched about it yet to find out what the whole story is. I'm going to call my District Supervisor first because when I had spoken to her a month or so ago she said they weren't planning on any 5G towers now. She's also very much against 5G. So I'm going to try to get ahold of her today.

How I found out is - We have an old style cell phone - ZTE - for my husband. I have a 5s iPhone. I got an email message from Tracfone that the ZTE needs to be upgraded because it won't work soon:

Every year, networks continue to evolve. Advances in technology have paved the way for new standards, like Voice Over LTE (VoLTE), which gives you an improved and faster call connection. Your phone wasn’t built to be compatible with these network changes and will lose Service soon. It’s important that you upgrade to a newer model right away to keep up with the changes and continue enjoying the coverage you’ve come to depend on.

So I called Tracfone and asked questions and the woman said - By January 2nd all of the US will have 5G Implemented and some of the old style cell phones won't work and any iPhone before iPhone 6 won't work. And when I asked that the date was definitely by January 2nd and then she said something about in December of 2020, which I didn't quite catch. She said all the cell towers near me - T-Mobile, AT & T, Sprint, Verizon will be changing to 5G or implementing 5G or whatever the jargon is.

That's all I know so far, but I'm taking it seriously and so worried!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5G Freakout! eye popping smiley
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 20, 2020 02:10PM

WE're DOOMED Gulliver!!!

Date: September 20, 2020 05:40PM

Well, I'm done freaking out now. I just spoke to my District Supervisor who I had spoken to a couple months ago about 5G and she hates it, too.

She said that Verison just acquired Tracfone and Verison is trying to scare everybody into upgrading their phones. She said she'll check it out and get back to me, but that she's heard nothing about it and that it would all have to be run by and be approved by the County and processed and a permit to make changes to the cell towers, so she would know about it. And that around here is rural and we can only barely get 2G and some areas can't even get any service now because there aren't enough people there for the low return. She said 5G costs billions to implement and that only the big cities have it now and it's going to take many years for even all the cities to get 5G.

So my Fears are allayed for now ...

Date: October 22, 2020 08:25PM

This article helped me understand 5G better.

5G Opponents Are Not Luddites

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 23, 2020 10:44PM

Well it's here, let's see if Ickes's theories are correct.

In his defense, they are predicting Covid cases to surge in the next few months...

Date: December 11, 2020 03:19PM

Back to 5G -

[twitter.com]

Also -

The Threat of 5G -

[www.youtube.com]

We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe

The technology is coming, but contrary to what some people say, there could be health risks

[blogs.scientificamerican.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables