Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Radical Left?: Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap and KILL Michigan governor
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:02PM

Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

Six men were charged Thursday in an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to a federal criminal complaint.

The alleged plot included plans to overthrow several state governments that the suspects "believe are violating the US Constitution," including the government of Michigan and Whitmer, according to the complaint.

The FBI became aware of the scheme, first reported by The Detroit News, in early 2020 through a social media group of individuals, according to the criminal complaint.

The arrests are likely to draw additional attention to the political tensions roiling the nation in the closing weeks of the 2020 election season, and underline warnings from law enforcement officials, members of Congress and groups that track extremism about the increasing threat of militia and far-right groups. Whitmer at times has been the focus of extreme vitriol from far-right groups over her handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The six individuals charged in the Western District of Michigan with conspiracy to kidnap are Michigan residents Adam Fox, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, Brandon Caserta, and Delaware resident Barry Croft.

"When I put my hand on the Bible and took the oath of office 22 months ago, I knew this job would be hard. But I'll be honest, I never could've imagined anything like this," Whitmer said in televised remarks Thursday afternoon. "I want to start by saying thank you to our law enforcement. Thank you to the fearless FBI agents. And thank you to the brave Michigan state troopers who participated in this operation."

Whitmer specifically blamed President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly declined to condemn far-right groups.

"Just last week, the President of the United States stood before the American people and refused to condemn white supremacists and hate groups like these two Michigan militia groups," she said. "'Stand back and stand by,' he told them. 'Stand back and stand by.' Hate groups heard the President's words not as a rebuke, but as a rallying cry, as a call to action. When our leaders speak, their words matter. They carry weight."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 08:26PM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Radical Left?: Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap and KILL Michigan governor
Date: October 08, 2020 08:58PM

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer accused President Trump on Thursday of providing a “rallying cry” to hate groups after the FBI uncovered a plot by individuals connected to an anti-government militia to abduct her ahead of the presidential election.

In her first public comments on the plot, Whitmer thanked the FBI, Michigan attorney general Dana Nessel and state police for “bringing these sick and depraved men to justice.” She argued that Trump has provided tacit support to radical groups by refusing to condemn White supremacy, referencing the president’s comment during last week’s debate that the Proud Boys, a far-right group unaffiliated with the kidnapping plot, should ‘stand back and stand by.’”

“Just last week, the president of the United States stood before the American people and refused to condemn white supremacists and hate groups like these two Michigan militia groups,” Whitmer said at a press conference. “‘Stand back and stand by,” he told them. Stand back and stand by. Hate groups heard the president’s words not as a rebuke but as a rallying cry, as a call to action.”

“When our leaders speak, their words matter. They carry weight. When our leaders meet with, encourage and fraternize with domestic terrorists, they legitimize their actions and they are complicit. When they stoke and contribute to hate speech, they are complicit,” the Michigan governor added.

Re: Radical Left?: Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap and KILL Michigan governor
Date: October 08, 2020 09:04PM

"Behold, Trumps Amerikan army. Be afwaid, be VERY afwaid. No I'm serious, these folks are deranged..."

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 08, 2020 09:25PM

MAYBE SHE SHOULDN'T VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION
AND IGNORE THE COURTS

She deserves to be shipped off to Siberia.
And I applaud those who wished to take action to stop her.
Although I don't condone killing, perhaps sequestering her in a suitable uncomfortable location and playing the words of the constitution of the US in a loop would be a good idea.

Date: October 08, 2020 10:45PM

fresh

And I applaud those who wished to take action to stop her.

"Proving you're too far gone bro..."

"The attendees discussed plans for assaulting the Michigan State Capitol, countering law enforcement first responders, and using 'Molotov cocktails' to destroy police vehicles. The attendees also discussed plans for an additional meeting during the first weekend of July when they also would conduct firearms and tactical training," according to the criminal complaint.

In a video Fox live-streamed to a private Facebook group that included a confidential informant, he complained about the judicial system and the state of Michigan controlling the opening of gyms.

Fox referred to Whitmer as "this tyrant b****," adding, "I don't know, boys, we gotta do something. You guys link with me on our other location system, give me some ideas of what we can do," according to authorities. The video was preserved by the FBI and a Facebook spokesperson told CNN the company is cooperating with the investigation.

The conspirators conducted surveillance of Whitmer's vacation home on two occasions in late August and September, the complaint said. Croft and Fox discussed detonating explosive devices to divert police from the vacation home area, according to the FBI.

Earlier this month, Fox confirmed to others in the group that he purchased a taser, which he had previously discussed doing so for use in the kidnapping plot, the court document says. The FBI said Fox, Garbin, Harris and Franks had planned to meet on Tuesday to pay for explosives and swap tactical gear.

Date: October 08, 2020 11:07PM

"Proving you're too far gone bro..."

yawn.

MAYBE SHE SHOULDN'T VIOLATE THE CONSTITUTION
AND IGNORE THE COURTS

she deserves to be in JAIL

so you can be a whiney crybaby all day about what the bad boys had planned.
while ignoring her illegal acts that were going unpunished,
while thousands of residents of her state were impoverished, dead and sick because of her. THOSE PEOPLE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT.
YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER. TYRANT IGNORAMUS.

they didn't kill anyone.
SHE ACTUALLY KILLED PEOPLE BY HER POLICIES
JUST LIKE OBAMA (droning people)
AND TRUMP (droning people)
AND MANY POLITICIANS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 11:39PM by fresh.

Date: October 09, 2020 12:22AM

They were planning on trying to trigger a CIVIL WAR so they could have what they are truly trying to achieve, TOTAL CHAOS, but I guess that's fine by you.

Problem is there are more and more of these racist armed militia NUTJOBS being bred by the system, supported and encouraged by Trump and Amerikans, whereby even the "healthy" raw foodists are cheering them on.

BRAVO!

Date: October 09, 2020 12:31AM

They were planning on trying to trigger a CIVIL WAR so they could have what they are truly trying to achieve, TOTAL CHAOS, but I guess that's fine by you.

Good!

Maybe she should not have been a tyrant and violated the constitution.

You still don't get it do you?

Do the right thing and no worries.

Youre too dumb to get that

"healthy" raw foodists are cheering them on.

And its your business who i cheer on?
Or what exactly i am cheering on?

Date: October 09, 2020 12:34AM

fresh
T
Do the right thing and no worries.

Youre too dumb to get that

And there it is the THREAT.
Just like how you conduct yourself on this board.
Do and say the "right" things and I'll leave you alone.
BUT, if you don't:
IT"S CIVIL WAR, CHAOS, MURDER, TERRORISM.
Who's the TYRANT?
YOU the tyrant...

Date: October 09, 2020 12:55AM

Don't be a moron we're talking about a governor following the Constitution that's it dumbass

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 09, 2020 01:13AM

NuNativs
Feds charge six men accused in plot to kidnap Michigan governor

Six men were charged Thursday in an alleged plot to kidnap Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to a federal criminal complaint.

The alleged plot included plans to overthrow several state governments that the suspects "believe are violating the US Constitution," including the government of Michigan and Whitmer, according to the complaint.

The FBI became aware of the scheme, first reported by The Detroit News, in early 2020 through a social media group of individuals, according to the criminal complaint.

The arrests are likely to draw additional attention to the political tensions roiling the nation in the closing weeks of the 2020 election season, and underline warnings from law enforcement officials, members of Congress and groups that track extremism about the increasing threat of militia and far-right groups. Whitmer at times has been the focus of extreme vitriol from far-right groups over her handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

The six individuals charged in the Western District of Michigan with conspiracy to kidnap are Michigan residents Adam Fox, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, Brandon Caserta, and Delaware resident Barry Croft.

"When I put my hand on the Bible and took the oath of office 22 months ago, I knew this job would be hard. But I'll be honest, I never could've imagined anything like this," Whitmer said in televised remarks Thursday afternoon. "I want to start by saying thank you to our law enforcement. Thank you to the fearless FBI agents. And thank you to the brave Michigan state troopers who participated in this operation."

Whitmer specifically blamed President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly declined to condemn far-right groups.

"Just last week, the President of the United States stood before the American people and refused to condemn white supremacists and hate groups like these two Michigan militia groups," she said. "'Stand back and stand by,' he told them. 'Stand back and stand by.' Hate groups heard the President's words not as a rebuke, but as a rallying cry, as a call to action. When our leaders speak, their words matter. They carry weight."

Eh, I don't believe that whole Narrative anyway. Sounds like a creation of the FBI or whoever to set up - I can't think of the word - when the FBI sets someone up to build a bomb and then after months of handling them with kid gloves, when the person finally buys a box of matches or something, they bust them. Oh, yeah - Entrapment.

You know - like the CIA does their crap/mischief all around the world to make it look like some other country or group did it, etc., so that other country or whoever will have to take the heat for it. Some thing with the FBI only on the National level. All The Left's Creations as per usual.

Set up by the Politicized-by-Obama-Liberal-FBI to entrap some guys so they'll be implicted as 'white supremicist' who were going to kidnap The Wicked Witch of the West. What's that called - A False Flag.

To further the Left's Narrative:

It's the "White Supremicist" who are doing all the violence, rioting, killing, burning down, etc., not the Precious BLM/ANTIFA Terrorists.

Bullcrap.

Date: October 09, 2020 01:55AM

I was thinking that too

And of course people are fine with this

[www.lewrockwell.com]

[www.lewrockwell.com]

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Date: October 09, 2020 02:29AM

(((INSANE)))

Date: October 09, 2020 02:34AM

Yes riding a motorcycle
On someone's lawn you dont know and smashing windows is insane

Date: October 09, 2020 02:49AM

fresh
Yes riding a motorcycle
On someone's lawn you dont know and smashing windows is insane

No Jennifer's post above and your agreement. Always explaining things away to support your agenda no matter how foolish the stance...

“Our lives are mostly affected by the way we think things are. Not the way they are. The way we THINK things are affects us most.” ~Jim Rohn

Date: October 09, 2020 03:05AM

Jennifer

It's the "White Supremicist" who are doing all the violence, rioting, killing, burning down, etc., not the Precious BLM/ANTIFA Terrorists.

You're learning...

Date: October 09, 2020 03:37PM

Of course Obama's FBI immediately scrubbed all these guys' social media, but somebody got some info -

Anarchist Flag and Hate Police ... not Trump Supporters.

Turns out they're Not 'Right-Wing' Extremists -

Suspect Charged in Gretchen Whitmer Kidnap Plot had Anarchist Flag and Hates Police

[www.breitbart.com]

Here is the same guy attacking Trump on video...

[streamable.com]

Date: October 11, 2020 11:16PM

More Information that the 6 guys accused of the kidnapping plot were NOT Trump Supporters -

BLM Supporter Tied to Michigan Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Plot.

Demands Grow for Her to Apologize to Trump

[pjmedia.com]

Yet another one of the conspirators indicted in the plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer has turned out to be an anarchist and this time is an identified Black Lives Matter, Inc.™ supporter.

If you’re keeping book, that now means at least three of the six men indicted by the federal government for the frightening conspiracy to kidnap the governor from her vacation home are avowed anti-Donald Trump anarchists and at least one is a BLM protester. When half the conspirators rolled up by the feds are anarchists, this is what you might call a pattern.

The BLM connection comes from no less than The Washington Post, which buried the lede of its own story by headlining its piece, “Accused leader of plot to kidnap Michigan governor was struggling financially, living in basement storage space,” as if living in a basement was the most surprising thing about the conspirator. Indeed, we can be assured that if one of the conspirators had attended a Trump rally that would have headlined the story.

(Also in the article are links to the sources)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables