Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Is There a Raw and Living Food Forum?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:09PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is There a Raw and Living Food Forum?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:22PM

No it has turned into a Conspiracy/Politic forum. Raw food diet is so 90's. All the ORIGINAL crew such as D Wolfe and his minions, are all on Omni diets now...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:25PM

NuNativs

No it has turned into a Conspiracy/Politic forum. Raw food diet is so 90's. All the ORIGINAL crew such as D Wolfe and his minions, are all on Omni diets now...

With your contributions and complicity!

People with Minds & Backbones of Steel!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 17, 2020 04:03PM

Some of us do NOT believe our "Authorities"!!!

Some of us are aware of what's going on right now and where this is headed and we know where our priorities are.

We know we need to be Growing our own Food.
We know we need to be Planting Food Orchards and Gardens everywhere.
We know we need to be Aware that our Rights to even Grow our own Food or purchase Food that has NOT be Irradiated for our Safety are about to be taken away.

THERE IS A BATTLE TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW, unfortunately, ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF US ARE WILLING AND ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

Most people are NOT Able because they do NOT know about what's going on, hence, the recent conversations on this Message Board. Those of us who do know what's going on right now are sharing what we're finding out so it can be disseminated on the Internet so others who are Willing and Able can also learn what's going on keeping in mind that all of the Social Media Platforms are censoring what's going on.

Most people are also NOT Able because they lack the Ability to entertain a Thought without accepting it meaning that their False Knowledge, which is coming from the "Authorities" and the Mainstream Media, keeps them from learning because they think they already know.

Most people are NOT Willing because they are Afraid, as those 1,500 Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth point out in their Video - see Fear, Trauma & Cognitive Dissonance - Fear No Evil - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com] for a snippet from their video, which is the 1st of my 6 Fear Videos below.

[www.rockefellerfoundation.org]
Reset the Table: Meeting the Moment to Transform the U.S. Food System
A SUMMARY
July 28, 2020

What Covid-19 has revealed

[www.rockefellerfoundation.org]

[www.lewrockwell.com]
Red Pill Expo: Liberty Lovers Learn About the Tyrannical Global Agenda and What To Do About It
By Ginny Garner
October 17, 2020

He [Icke] described three perceptual states:
1) the majority who believe what authority tells them because authority has told them
2) those who sense something is not right but fear the consequences of ceasing to cooperate with authority and
3) those who understand what is going on and are not complying.

It’s carefully planned and all about the conscious mind. “The reason for the mask is psychological. They want to delete our self-respect where only submission remains. We are being asked to do things that make no sense. People with minds and backbones of steel will not allow their unique self to be dismantled by the psychopaths behind this.

Christian Westbrook – Engineered Food Shortages, Weapon for Political Control: “By 2029 agriculture will survive only as a rich man’s hobby.” – Lord Birkenhead. The climate change hoax and Great Reset are launching totalitarianism across the planet. Westbrook referred to the Rockefeller Foundation Reset the Table report to fundamentally change the global food system by marrying food with health. The plan is for us to eat lab grown meat. The production of bugs for food has been legalized and fully automated cockroach farms now exist. Walmart is building crop pollinating robot bees and Amazon Plenty has indoor vertical farming. The FDA has relaxed label requirements to hide what you’re eating. Codifying climate change – pushing 30% land back to wildlands will herd and corral us. UN Agenda 2030 is the perfect awareness of all resources and activity through blockchain supply chain, smart cities, diversity and a digital currency. Amazon has banned the international sales of seeds. The media claims it’s dangerous to grow food. Only transhumanists will grow food when growing food becomes illegal. To fight these tyrannical plans, he advised in investing in tomorrow – grow food, make babies, maximize biodiversity, keep the living root, and build soil.

[www.lewrockwell.com]

6 Fear Videos

1. Fear, Trauma & Cognitive Dissonance - Fear No Evil - Part 1 - [www.youtube.com]
2. Cognitive Dissonance, Normalcy Bias & Unrealistic Optimism - Part 2 of Fear No Evil - [www.youtube.com]
3. How the Entertainment Industry Uses FEAR to “Educate” the Masses - [www.youtube.com]
4. Fear Strikes Twice - [www.youtube.com]
5. We Manifest What We Fear! - [www.youtube.com]
6. Why Do Most People Run From the Truth? -
[www.youtube.com]

Working Downstream & Going Upstream...
Date: October 17, 2020 05:39PM

Why Does History Repeat Itself? | Wars & Pandemics Explained! - [www.youtube.com]

WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society - [www.youtube.com]

Remember, all of my Videos that deal with working Downstream where we have to do Damage Control because of the Powers that Be also deal with going Upstream and getting Re-Connected by Eating our Species Specific Diet and by Eating those Biophotons, which are only found in Living Food!

The Greatest Obstacle to Living Reform!!!
Date: October 18, 2020 10:44AM

It boggles my mind that people can find out about Raw Food and they understand how far off our Medical System is and they can't extrapolate that to everything else.

“The greatest obstacle to living reform in the earth today, the greatest foe of dietary reform is not ignorance, of which there is much, but the desire of those who profit from the present evil practices and the means of carrying them on, to continue to reap rich financial harvests from pandering to the many harmful practices of the present conventional way of life. We are in serious need of economic and agricultural revolutions. Basic changes are required before we can hope to give every one the materials for a better and healthier life and before we can hope to reach them with the information that they need in order to make use of those materials. So long as our channels of public information and our educational system are in the hands of the, at present, economic royalists, so long as they conceive it to be their duty to serve the special interests of these private owners of the earth, rather than to serve the interests of the people as a whole, the truth about health, disease and healing will make slow progress in reaching the people.” -Herbert Shelton, "Superior Nutrition" p. 9

Why did T. C. Fry change his Health Publication - The Wellness Messenger to his Globalists-Illuminati Publication - The Freedom Networker?

The reason Fry changed his focus from Health to Freedom is because anyone who spends their life as I have and Shelton and Fry soon realizes the ROLE these Private Owners of the Earth Play in the grand scheme of things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2020 10:45AM by John Rose.

Re: The Greatest Obstacle to Living Reform!!!
Date: October 19, 2020 02:15AM

I think raw and living food still matter.

Microgreens do matter.

If we are what we eat then:

They will make you Trump and Biden proof.
Party affiliation will not matter.
Covid-19? No way.
Conspiracies? None.

Date: October 19, 2020 04:48PM

Beautiful. Yes, I love microgreens. We all agree that living fruits and vegetables are the best food in the world.

Date: October 20, 2020 05:31AM

Jennifer
Beautiful. Yes, I love microgreens. We all agree that living fruits and vegetables are the best food in the world.

Says the person who won't Clean/Align her Aura by dunking in a WILD lake and/or river. Food is really LAST on the list as regards health...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 20, 2020 05:50AM

There we go another
Command by leftynativs

"The problem with the left is always the same. They are NOT satisfied in life unless they force everyone else to live as they command. Yet they still want to have the power to enforce their commands."

Date: October 20, 2020 02:36PM

It's a helpful SUGGESTION. It's where HAPPINESS lies...

Date: October 21, 2020 01:13AM

If you want to go to heaven do not respond to posts that are NOT about raw and living food.

Date: October 21, 2020 04:40AM

RawPracticalist
If you want to go to heaven do not respond to posts that are NOT about raw and living food.
No such place, but your eggs in THIS basket like your LIFE depends on it. IT DOES!!!

Date: October 21, 2020 04:50PM

RawPracticalist

I posted two threads about raw and living food exclusively and nobody responded. We talk about what Aspects of The Living Foods Diet we are interested in HERE and NOW and right now The Coronavirus, which is definitely related to DIET and HEALTH is of CURRENT and of Immediate Interest and of Utmost Importance and Taking Our All-Consuming Attention, as it should be. We are not a One-Dimensional Living Food Forum. We are a Living Food Lifestyle Forum.

Date: October 21, 2020 06:46PM

NuNativs
It's a helpful SUGGESTION. It's where HAPPINESS lies...

you're SHAMING her for not clearing her aura by doing what you think she should do.

it's not a suggestion. its another condescending self absorbed command.

Date: October 21, 2020 07:00PM

fresh
[its another condescending self absorbed command.

Taxes are a command. I'm merely pointing, and will continue to do so. It's one of the main BIOLOGICAL BIRTHRIGHTS WE've all let go of. It's IMPOSSIBLE to be TRULY HEALTHY, SANE and HAPPY without regular immersion in WILD WATERS...

Date: October 21, 2020 07:23PM

I have WILD WATERS at my place. I have a creek of Living Water flowing down from the top of the mountain. I cleanse my aura in the creek and breathe in the negative ions. I'd say that's more cleansing than your Stagnant Lakes.

Date: October 21, 2020 10:13PM

Punked again.

Also
I will fix your statement

"will continue to do so"

Will continue to be a pompous ass

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2020 10:15PM by fresh.

Date: October 21, 2020 10:41PM

Jennifer
RawPracticalist

I posted two threads about raw and living food exclusively and nobody responded.

We have to keep posting about raw and living food, people will with time start to identify us with that, not the other stuff.

Jennifer
I have WILD WATERS at my place. I have a creek of Living Water flowing down from the top of the mountain. I cleanse my aura in the creek and breathe in the negative ions. I'd say that's more cleansing than your Stagnant Lakes.

You are in heaven. You should start preaching the good news.

Date: October 21, 2020 11:49PM

Jennifer
I cleanse my aura in the creek and breathe in the negative ions. I'd say that's more cleansing than your Stagnant Lakes.

Do you get in said waters? Stagnant lakes? During a given year of MIGRATION, I frequent upon a variety of DIFFERENT lakes, rivers, creeks, ocean, hot springs etc. Being in one place, a person tends to go NUMB as regards the beauty of being A/Live.

Date: October 22, 2020 01:28AM

Yes, I go in said waters and sit on the rocks and sometimes I clean the leaves out of the water so it flows faster, which is very refreshing.

During your Migration, do you stay in those RV parks or are you alone out in the wilderness? Where do you eat when you're on the road - in the dreaded restaurants?

Date: October 22, 2020 01:51PM

Jennifer

During your Migration, do you stay in those RV parks or are you alone out in the wilderness? Where do you eat when you're on the road - in the dreaded restaurants?

We are in parks most of the time. Boondocking, can have it's drawbacks, especially if a 4x4 drunk gun shooting bunch of knuckleheads happen to be out. We use Thousand Trails as our base system and go to other parks when needed/desired. Some of the parks are on the borders of huge wilderness areas like Rancho Oso in Santa Barbara.

No we usually make our own food at home, rarely go out to eat. We've also been keeping track of WILD foods and when they are ready in different regions, and harvest and add those into our diet. For instance in Palm Springs in Fall/Winter, there's Carob, Citrus, Prickly Pear, Mesquite, Dates etc. Still haven't found the WILD romaine lettuce yet...

Date: October 22, 2020 08:32PM

That's nice. Just think how insufferable the "4x4 drunk gun shooting bunch of knuckleheads" will be when Trump wins the election.smiling smiley

Date: October 23, 2020 10:42PM

Jennifer
That's nice. Just think how insufferable the "4x4 drunk gun shooting bunch of knuckleheads" will be when Trump wins the election.smiling smiley

No you got it backwards, if he doesn't win the white supremacist idiots (4x4 drunk gun shooting bunch of knuckleheads), will start a full scale civil war...

Date: October 24, 2020 01:03AM

Does thousand trails
Come out to about 10 dollars a night
Including yearly fees?
I read that somewhere.

Are they still requiring cash

Date: October 24, 2020 02:01AM

fresh
Does thousand trails
Come out to about 10 dollars a night
Including yearly fees?
I read that somewhere.

Are they still requiring cash

We have the Elite connections package so can stay up to 3 weeks at each park and go park to park. We can reserve 6 months in advance which is necessary for places like Tahoe, and Palm Springs,

We also have the Trail Collection which ads on a bunch more parks so around 200 total.

They financed us for 7 years, so that's basically our rent. Comes out to around $240/mo so $8/night. That includes water and electric as well, so basically almost free camping.

In 2 years we'll be paid off so after that it's only yearly dues and Trail Collection around $800/year so $2/night for the rest of my Life.

No they take any form of payment and have a nice web interface for making/altering reservations. Good base of RV parks if you want to LIVE frugal. Many are spectacular as regards to being in NATURE. Highly recommended...

Date: October 24, 2020 02:09AM

Good info thanks

I had Heard some good and bad
Things about it

Will probably join

Date: October 24, 2020 03:31AM

fresh
Good info thanks

I had Heard some good and bad
Things about it

Will probably join

It used to be bad for sure, but they've since ironed out their problems. Plus, tons of people are flocking to LIVING in RV's to economize so they seem to have money. WE've noticed lot's of upgrading going on in all of the parks...

The biggest complaint is that there aren't any Thousand Trails parks where people want to go. That's partially true. If you want to go to the rim of the Grand Canyon, sure, no 1000 Trails,

BUT, as a base for RVing fulltime economically it's the best. WE love it!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2020 03:35AM by NuNativs.

Date: October 24, 2020 04:02AM

Just sold teardrop

Got a roof top tent

First use is this week

Will see how it goes and what we travel with when we go fulltime

Date: October 24, 2020 01:50PM

You might want to watch the movie Back Country...

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables