Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Food Diet Counteracting or Healing Our Bodies
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:43PM

When I was all raw for 15 year, I believed that a (perfect) 100% Raw Food Diet 100% of the Time can heal the body of Anything.

And my middle daughter who became woke about Health and Nutrition - but unfortunately became a believer in Paleo and specifically a fan of Saladino - now believes that The Perfect Diet can counteract the effects of whatever is inflicted upon it and heal from those poisons.

Is that - the Healing Power of 100% Perfect Raw Food Diet - true in relation to what may be coming at us with the Great Reset - like the Vaccines, AI, Implantations and whatever else I'm forgetting or don't know about.

Of course, an exception would definitely be Starvation or lack of proper nutrition, so if we don't get the nutrition we need, we're screwed eye popping smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Food Diet Counteracting or Healing Our Bodies
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 19, 2020 01:26AM

Jennifer

And my middle daughter who became woke about Health and Nutrition - but unfortunately became a believer in Paleo and specifically a fan of Saladino - now believes that The Perfect Diet can counteract the effects of whatever is inflicted upon it and heal from those poisons.

lol - like me talking to my Paleo daughter -

The Problem With Being a VEGAN in 2020

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables