Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

m a s k s
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 24, 2020 02:42PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: m a s k s
Date: October 24, 2020 11:50PM

[news.yahoo.com]

Fauci says mask mandate?

So we should be washing our hands and wearing a mask all the time
Six feet apart not talking too loudly

so since I have not been doing that can anybody tell me why I'm not sick?

Puzzling

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 24, 2020 11:54PM

This was great!

I didn't know this:

The blue typical mask contains Teflon and other chemicals. 1. Masks are “sterilized” with Ethylene Oxide — a known carcinogen. Many teachers in various school boards have been experiencing significant symptoms as a direct result of the effects of this chemical. 2. The masks contain (not sprayed with) PTFE which makes up Teflon along with other chemicals. I found and have posted the US patent to allow manufacturers to use PTFE as a filter in commercial masks… “breathing these for extended periods can lead to lung cancer.”

So let’s say you don’t wear the blue packaged masks, and instead wear a homemade cloth mask — the kind people wear over and over and hang on their rearview mirror and so on. Those masks are completely useless against a virus, and are also very dangerous. OSHA would never condone a person wearing a mask of this kind for anything more than the shortest time. Re-breathing your own viral debris is dangerous to health, and the oxygen deprivation children suffer wearing such masks all day will certainly cause brain damage.

I sent it to some of my people. My daughter decided not to put her two boys in pre-school this year because of all the Rules and mask-wearing. She's doing home-schooling, someone comes to their house to teach them Spanish, toddler soccer group and other activities. And they found a little pre-school nearby where they go once a week that has no mask rules.

Date: October 24, 2020 11:58PM

fresh

[news.yahoo.com]

Fauci says mask mandate?

So we should be washing our hands and wearing a mask all the time
Six feet apart not talking too loudly

so since I have not been doing that can anybody tell me why I'm not sick?

Puzzling

Wowser! I was just reading that same thing on here. We're in sync winking smiley

Fauci says it might be time to mandate masks as Covid-19 surges across US

[www.cnn.com]

Fauci's sidin' with Biden eye rolling smiley

Date: October 25, 2020 12:05AM

If biden wins I think I might need to go escape his lunacy in the wild and forage for mesquite

Thats Good news regarding your daughter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2020 12:08AM by fresh.

Date: October 25, 2020 12:19AM

Yes, and when they were visiting a couple weeks ago, we asked them about the Vaccine issue, and my son-in-law said - Absolutely Not! So yay!

My youngest daughter is a worry though - she's already a Conservative, but she's a believer in 'meds'- sleeping pills, etc. - so that's not a good sign. And her boyfriend's a vaxxer - he's a liberal but has turned to supporting Trump - so we'll see.

Date: October 25, 2020 12:23AM

So no chance he would watch the movie vaxxed2 online for free?

tell him i will pay him 5 dollars to watch it.

Date: October 25, 2020 12:38AM

lol - he's probably already seen it. He's a science teacher and has looked at both sides. They're the ones - the ones who have heard or researched 'both sides of the debate' and are 'on the fence'. Same with my middle daughter - she's 'on the fence' after looking at both sides. eye rolling smiley

Of course, none of my girls were ever vaccinated. That's another group of dummies - their parents didn't get them vaccinated, but they ended up being Pro-Vaccine. They get on my nerves, too.

Date: October 25, 2020 01:45AM

amazing how all the wild animals manage without vaccines

this pandemic has exposed the shocking ignorance of people.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables