Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

positive food impacts of the "pandemic"?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:47PM

less dead animals?

[www.lewrockwell.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: positive food impacts of the "pandemic"?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 27, 2020 03:04AM

Oh, oh - that's not good. eye popping smiley

Highly Perishable Foods, berries, Lettuce and Seasonable fruits and vegetables.

Those are my staples. That's what I eat. Organic fruits and vegetables. And they're what can't be stockpiled. I'm already building a supply of toilet paper, paper towels, tissues and napkins, cleaning products, etc. because I figure they'll pull the same lockdown stunt as in the spring - but I need to have access to fresh fruits and vegetables. Organic.

Also, I heard that some spices from other countries can't be imported right now. and I see some missing from the shelves.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 27, 2020 04:36AM

Jennifer
Oh, oh - that's not good. eye popping smiley

Highly Perishable Foods, berries, Lettuce and Seasonable fruits and vegetables.

Those are my staples. That's what I eat. Organic fruits and vegetables. And they're what can't be stockpiled. I'm already building a supply of toilet paper, paper towels, tissues and napkins, cleaning products, etc. because I figure they'll pull the same lockdown stunt as in the spring - but I need to have access to fresh fruits and vegetables. Organic.

Also, I heard that some spices from other countries can't be imported right now. and I see some missing from the shelves.

You have some @#$%& land start growing food. Oh wait there's probably deadly microbes in the soil that will kill you if you get dirty. Perhaps MicroGreens then?

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 27, 2020 04:25PM

The land is mostly mountain with not enough sun, but I could do container gardening on my balcony and sprouting and microgreens, and I really want to, but I'm too lazy, so I just buy them. We planted fig and pawpaw trees and we have wonderful wineberries here in summer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 28, 2020 03:47AM

Jennifer
The land is mostly mountain with not enough sun, but I could do container gardening on my balcony and sprouting and microgreens, and I really want to, but I'm too lazy, so I just buy them. We planted fig and pawpaw trees and we have wonderful wineberries here in summer.

Who's WE?

Geoff Lawton has proven you can turn the desert into PARADISE...:
10-Year Timeline of the Greening the Desert Project

of course if you're by yourself and reject the collective, good luck....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables