Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

white coats
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 29, 2020 09:49PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: white coats
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 30, 2020 01:40AM

That's great!

This is a Travesty - what they're doing to children - making them all Germaphobics and worse -

"“A pandemic of hysteria”

Child and adolescent psychiatrist Dr. Mark McDonald discussed his experience with children over the last several months. “I’ve seen hundreds and hundreds of children since early 2020. They are all afraid,” he said.

Decrying the environment of fear in which children are being raised today, he stated, “Not only have Americans become afraid, they have become infected by … a pandemic of hysteria … a delusional psychosis.
A delusion is a fixed false belief contrary to reality. Americans today believe that we must keep our businesses closed, that we must keep our children at home, that we must wear masks over our faces and isolate ourselves from human beings in order to keep us alive. That is false. That is a lie. And it is killing us. It is killing us physically, mentally, socially, psychologically, it is killing our country, and it must stop.”

This along with the "Man-Made" Global Warming Travesty perpetrated on children - that The World is going to End in like ten years - courtesy of "The Left", is Child Abuse.

Re: white coats
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: October 31, 2020 12:52AM

This part from the Article is interesting:

The deleting of history

In his brief statement, Dr. James Todaro, an investigative physician with a medical degree from Columbia University in New York City, emphasized not “the censorship of the present,” but “the deletion and rewriting of history” which is being committed by news organizations on a routine basis.

“Unbeknownst to many, news organizations are deleting articles from the past that no longer fit the narrative today … of fear, panic and lockdown,” Todaro said. “Case in point, earlier this week I tweeted-out a Forbes article … called ‘Why the World Health Organization faked a pandemic.’ It was a scathing review of the WHO’s overexaggerated response to the swine flu ten years ago. [It was] a 10-year-old article. “

“About 12 hours after I tweeted out that article, Forbes deleted it from their database,” he continued. “Forbes actually deleted their own story from ten years ago, overnight, when I drew attention to it.
And that is going on unnoticed, continually. News organizations are deleting history.”

I had posted that same article here a few months ago -

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

And when I click on the link to it, it has been deleted. eye rolling smiley

Too bad because there were links in the article to other related relevant information.

Wow! Controlling The Narrative. Deleting History.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables