Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

After the Virus: The World of 2025
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 30, 2020 01:58PM

After the Virus: The World of 2025 - #PropagandaWatch

Oct 30, 2020
corbettreport

SHOW NOTES AND MP3: [www.corbettreport.com]

What will the world look like in 2025? Don't worry, you don't have to think about the world you want and then work to bring it about. That's silly! Just listen to the good Bilderbergers at Cognizant, who are more than happy to tell you about the new police state on steroids that is about to be erected to fight the invisible enemy of coronavirus . . . and how you can cash in on the opportunity!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: After the Virus: The World of 2025
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: October 30, 2020 02:42PM

Now I have LIVE in F.E.A.R. till at least 2025?!?!? OMG, I'm gonna freak out. Good bye cruel world...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: October 30, 2020 04:36PM

nn can't comprehend the difference between

knowledge/preparation
and fear

Date: October 30, 2020 06:22PM

fresh

knowledge/preparation
and fear

Analyzing Shadows in Plato's Cave
and Fighting Shadows in Plato's Cave

Date: October 30, 2020 06:22PM

fresh

knowledge/preparation
and fear

If WE create the conditions that constitute Paradise, WE can then prepare for peace. Trouble is, noone knows what that means especially raw foodists on the Living Foods forum...

Date: October 30, 2020 06:24PM

John Rose
Analyzing Shadows in Plato's Cave
and Fighting Shadows in Plato's Cave[/size]

JR doesn't REALeyes that the cave has a door...

Date: October 30, 2020 06:42PM

<<<If WE create the conditions that constitute Paradise, WE can then prepare for peace. Trouble is, noone knows what that means especially raw foodists on the Living Foods forum...>>>

WRONG!!!

Supply & Demand

We have to have the Demand before the Supply.

I've pointed this out to you before, but you still don't get it!

We could GIVE Raw Food away for Free and that would still NOT create the Paradise you keep talking about.

This is NOT a Problem of Supply - it's a Problem of Demand or as Socrates would say - it's a Problem of Knowledge.

Every time I see you post about Paradise I cringe because you are so CLUELESS!!!

You have no idea about the Obstacles on the Hero's Journey and display your IGNORANCE every time you leave a comment, which is why I avoid your comments as much as I can.

Date: October 30, 2020 06:46PM

Virtually everything Man does, especially in Government and Politics, has to do with Fighting Shadows in Plato’s Cave and for the Philosopher King who has come out of the Cave and has gone back down into the Cave has to Analyze the Shadows, otherwise, every victory gained will also suffer a defeat, as Sun Tzu points out in The Art of War.

Unbeknownst to the Ignorant, Analyzing the Shadows is the exact opposite of Fighting the Shadows and by doing so will bring Light to these Shadows and they will no longer exist.

JR Insert from “Plato's Philosopher King” file…
Thus, for you and for us, the city will be governed, not like most cities nowadays, by people who fight over shadows . . . but by people who are awake rather than dreaming.
End of JR Insert from “Plato's Philosopher King” file.

JR Insert from "The Art of War by Sun Tzu" file...
“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” -Sun Tzu, The Art of War
End of JR Insert from "The Art of War by Sun Tzu" file.

Date: October 30, 2020 07:05PM

As long as people labor and struggle in cities and work jobs there will NEVER be a demand. The lobotomized masses don't know what they're missing. Each generation gets farther away.

It's not about raw food. It's about being in the LANDSCAPE. It's about BATHING DAILY in the LIFESTREAMS: Sun/Light, Fresh Air, Wild Waters, Roaming and experiencing untamed Earth.

The CLUELESS one is the one who distracts by searching for enemies to blame things on. The CONDITIONS are being created by the COLLECTIVE. Creating the conditions for ALL to be in NATURE where WE can FREELY embrace OUR BIOLOGICAL BIRTHRIGHTS, is the door to the cave.

"The environment which molded the body and soul of OUR ancestors during many millenniums has now been replaced by another. This silent revolution has occurred without OUR even noticing it. WE have not realized its importance. Yet it is one of the most dramatic events in human HIS-story. For any modification in their SURROUNDINGS inevitably and profoundly DISTURBS all LIVING beings...

Date: October 30, 2020 07:11PM

[www.youtube.com]
Plato’s Philosopher King
6:07 Minute Video

Published on Jun 18, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at what it takes to be a Great Leader by looking at Plato’s Cave and what Plato called the Philosopher King. According to Plato, the ONLY ones who are qualified to be Great Leaders are the Philosophers who have come out of Plato’s Cave and know how to Solve Problems that are Within our Control.

Related Videos:

What is the Real Meaning of Life? - [www.youtube.com]

Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Many Levels In Plato’s Cave - [www.youtube.com]

What Do We Do When We Get Out of Plato’s Cave? - [www.youtube.com]

Satan’s Secret Weapon - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00216 - 06:19 made 6-16-18:

Do you have what it takes to be a Great Leader?

Are you a Philosopher King?

Hello, my name is John Rose - today is June 16th, 2018 - 1 day away from my 64th Birthday tomorrow and it’s forecasted to rain so this may be my Birthday salute to everybody and I already have several Videos in the hopper - this will be ready by Wednesday - I have that many ahead of me that need to come before then.

As many of y’all know, 1 of my favorite Stories - 1 of my favorite Allegories is that of Plato’s Cave. 1 of my favorite Videos I did is Escaping the Matrix of Evil where I explained 4 different Allegories - Plato’s Cave being 1 of them and showing how they all use the 3 most important Pieces to my Puzzle. And I like Plato’s Cave for many reasons because it really does illustrate what we’re going through now and if we base things on what Plato would say, is that the only people who are qualified to be our Leaders are those who Come Out of the Cave. It only makes sense, right? That’s why I’ve said before in my other Videos that if I was a Philosopher King on this Planet, there would only be 1 Law that everyone had to have a Minimum Biophoton Level and then, all of the Criminals and all of our Politicians have to have an Optimum Biophoton Level. 1:27 MM

Date: October 30, 2020 07:17PM

John Rose
Philosopher King[/b] on this Planet, there would only be 1 Law that everyone had to have a Minimum Biophoton Level and then, all of the Criminals and all of our Politicians have to have an Optimum Biophoton Level.[/size] 1:27 MM[/size]

Did you even read what I wrote or are you too busy trying to find the perfect quote to get in the last word?

Biophotons don't come from food necessarily, they come from BEING OUTSIDE and BATHING IN THE LIFESTREAMS. Politicians, lawyers, doctors, etc., "live" indoors. See the problem?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2020 07:18PM by NuNativs.

Date: October 30, 2020 07:45PM

Thoreau:
extolled the virtues of immersing oneself in nature and lamented the inevitable encroachment of PRIVATE OWNERSHIP upon the Wilderness.

"I wish to speak a word for NATURE, for absolute freedom and wildness, as contrasted with a freedom and culture merely civil—to regard man as an inhabitant, or a part and parcel of NATURE, rather than a member of SOCIETY."

I think that I cannot preserve my health and spirits, unless I spend four hours a day at least—and it is commonly more than that—sauntering through the woods and over the hills and fields, absolutely free from all worldly engagements. You may safely say, A penny for your thoughts, or a thousand pounds. When sometimes I am reminded that the mechanics and shopkeepers stay in their shops not only all the forenoon, but all the afternoon too, sitting with crossed legs, so many of them—as if the legs were made to sit upon, and not to stand or walk upon—I think that they deserve some credit for not having all committed suicide long ago.

Since most work jobs and exist INSIDE most of their daze, there will NEVER be a demand for HEALTH and FREEDOM! Politics, religion and all the other time/Life consuming distractions only exist because of the gap between society where most humans dwell and Nature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2020 07:47PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables