Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Why Globalists Want You to Eat a Plant-Based Diet
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 02, 2020 03:02PM

Why Globalists Want You to Eat a Plant-Based Diet

'I know you all are against Globalism, but what about the point that many are making that Veganism is part of the Global Control Agenda, that will weaken people over time so they become better slaves?"

The insidious, little-discussed reasons why the elitist agenda for globalism promotes plant-based diets and avoiding meat, dairy and eggs to “improve your health” and “save the planet”. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Most people think that globalism is a political ideology to be duked out at the ballot box. But, the truth is that it is much more than that! It is an all-encompassing worldview so personal that it seeks to convince you how to “best” feed yourself too. And, when it comes to food philosophies, the globalists are very much in favor of a plant-based diet.

In the paragraphs below, I briefly outline why plant-based eating is being pushed so heavily from every possible digital channel we encounter on a daily basis.

We and most alarmingly, our children, are being super-saturated with plant-based diet messaging packaged as indisputably true and scientific and astroturfed online by paid social media trolls or bots to intimidate real people into mental submission.

Be very careful about how this plant-based diet craze is affecting you. The truth about this food philosophy has nothing whatsoever to do with your health and everything to do with the promotion of a control-freak globalist agenda.
Plant-Based Eating Reduces Fertility

The globalist worldview believes that humans are destroying planet Earth. While I don’t necessarily disagree with this assessment, the globalist solution to this problem is rather brutal in approach…reduce the population.

Search online for quotations from globalists like Emmanuel Macron as one of many examples. Mr. Macron has, on more than one occasion, criticized large families, particularly those from Africa.

At the Gates Foundation’s Goalkeepers Summit (aka, globalist slumber party), Macron said:

Please present me the lady who decided, being perfectly educated, to have seven, eight, nine children. (1)

Actually, I know quite a few, Mr. Macron. In fact, I am one of seven children myself, and my mother was a college graduate who enjoyed a very successful career as a school teacher before choosing to start a very large family.

Let’s examine how plant-based eating segues quite nicely with the globalist goal for the drastic reduction of female fertility rates.

You see, a plant-based diet is really veganism repackaged with more palatable (pun intended) semantics.

Nowhere do plant-based diet proselytizers reveal to would-be vegans that a plants-only diet is new in human history.

Why? For the simple reason that ancestral societies observed that such manner of eating did not successfully promote the survival of their culture.

Except for a few scattered, tiny enclaves of religious cults over the centuries, veganism as an extended lifestyle has never been done before!

No worries, because guinea pig-dom is the favored state of globalists.
Much More...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why Globalists Want You to Eat a Plant-Based Diet
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 02, 2020 04:18PM

The Secret UN Vegan Agenda the NWO Doesn’t Want You to Know
20:38 Minute Video
Published on Aug 10, 2019

“The power to tax involves the power to destroy.” -Chief Justice John Marshall

I’m John Rose - welcome to my YouTube Channel. Today, I’m going to talk about a really important topic that’s on a lot of people’s minds. It has to do with whether or not a Vegetarian Diet or a Vegan Diet is part of the New World Order Agenda! It seems like it is, isn’t it? Isn’t the UN telling us to Eat Less Meat? Why is that? How can that be?

Well, in order to understand what the UN is doing you have to understand more about the UN. You’ve got to put things in perspective. You got look at the sequence of events of what’s happened when and what the Powers that Be are trying to do to us. You also have to understand how the Hegelian Problem-Reaction-Solution works and I did a Video on that about 3 years ago - I’ll put a link down below. I’ll talk a little about in this Video also.

But in this Video, I want to be able to help you guys understand the Big Picture. Let’s put this in a better Timeline. Let’s start back in 1873 they call it the Crime of 73 that’s when our country here in America we shifted from Bimetallism, got rid of the Silver, and went to the Gold Standard - 1873.

Another time we need to be aware of is 1884 - the Fabian Society. Boy, I talk about that all the time, don’t I? Talk about all of the key players and how they’re trying to usher in this One World Government, which, of course, is going to lead us to the UN.

Fast forwarding a little bit we go to 1910 - the Flexner Report - the 1910 Flexner Report. How many of you guys have heard of that one? Flexner was hired by the Powers that Be, Carnegie and Rockefeller, to go out and evaluate all of the Medical Schools here in America. It turns out at that time 2 out of 3 of them were practicing Homeopathy because it was the least invasive form of helping the body heal itself. 1 out of 3 Schools were Allopathic Doctors. Well, Rockefeller learned from his granddaddy how to turn Oil into a Cancer Cure and he wanted to best sales people in the world, so he wanted to manipulate the Medical Industry and he started way back in 1910. 2:08 MM

2:28 MM
So that’s 1910, but then, in 1913, oh my God, look at what happened in 1913. This is when it all comes together, folks. Remember, Crime of 73, 40 years later, 1913, seems like there’s a plan there, isn’t it? Remember, 1913, that’s when the Federal Reserve Act was passed - 20 year agreement with this Foreign Corporation to let them Print our Money - sell it back to us at Interest - make us Debt Slaves. 2:54 MM

3:10 MM
What else happened in 1913?

Well, the Federal Income Tax Amendment was supposedly ratified. It turned out it wasn’t, but …

3:27 MM
What else happened in 1913?

Well, the FBI was established. That’s kind of interesting and then, the ADL was established - the Anti-Defamation League.

As Voltaire once said, “To learn who rules over you [simply] find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

Well, wait a second, Anti-Defamation League - Anti-Semitic - Jews aren’t Semites. In fact, the Powers that Be, the ones Printing all of our Money - they’re Not Jews - they’re Non-Practicing Jews - they’re Zionists - they’re Satanists - they’re Not worshipping God - they worship Lucifer - Satan - 1913. 4:03 MM

The Game Changers | Controlled Opposition | Arnold Schwarzenegger & Richard Wrangham
10:06 Minute Video
Published on Aug 29, 2019

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at whether or not Arnold Schwarzenegger and Richard Wrangham are part of Controlled Opposition in James Cameron’s new Documentary, The Game Changers, coming out in September, 2019. John reminds everyone that Controlled Opposition will tell you 100 Facts that are True just to get you to believe in the one or two LIES that are crucial to them.

So whenever we are confronted with any New Social Movement, we should always heed to words of H. L. Mencken, “The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”

While all of these Social Movements rectify many genuine injustices and disseminate many things that are true, their hidden purpose is to get us to believe in the one or two LIES that are crucial to them so they can destabilize and undermine American society.

In other words, Social Change doesn't take place in the United States unless the Powers that Be aka the Central Bankers and their Media assets sponsor it. Their long-term plan for World Dictatorship is disguised as a Spontaneous Grassroots Revolt.

Remember, the Central Bankers are involved in a massive fraud: printing our money for the price of the paper, loaning it to us and then demanding repayment with interest. The only way they can perpetuate this Fraud is to Lie and Distract us and that involves creating Divisions and Controlling the Opposition.

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” Vladimir Lenin

“The power to tax involves the power to destroy.” -Chief Justice John Marshall

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 02, 2020 06:48PM

Good one JR

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 02, 2020 06:55PM

fresh
Good one JR

Did you raise your children vegan? All raw?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 02, 2020 06:58PM

tried and they didn't continue it
difficult in this world of "temptations"

they eat quite healthy though

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 05, 2020 10:35PM

'I know you all are against Globalism, but what about the point that many are making that Veganism is part of the Global Control Agenda, that will weaken people over time so they become better slaves?"

Re weakening diets. Years ago I travelled as a tourist to San Francisco all by myself. Walking thru a park one fine day, I was approached by two really nice girls about my own age (20s). They talked about communism and how bad it is; I agreed, my kin having lived under that system.

They in their gosh-darn friendly way invited me to some sort of gethering - "a free vegetarian dinner!". Well, how could I turn that down. On the appointed day I found my way to a building where, along with a bunch of other young folks, maybe about 30, I was entertained by an amateur show of speakers and musicians, none particularly impressive, but that is irrelevant, I guess.

Finally, the serve-yourself meal was announced. Boy, I had images of fabulous vegetarian dishes by the dozen, all just waiting to be dug into. Er...no. The menu consisted of plain iceberg lettuce, no other vegetables, and no dressing on it to speak of. And a bit of plain macaroni. That was it. For beverage, it was what appeared to be diluted kool-aid. All color and no taste.

An announcement was made that there was a bus waiting just outside the door to transport us to their "center" out in the country, where we would stay for some indeterminate period. It was night time already. I smelled a rat and ran all the way to the bus stop to take me back to where I was staying with an acquaintance.

I had heard of Moonies and concluded that that was what this bunch was. I saw quite a few of the young folk get on that bus. Possibly some were never heard of again.

So, yes, the "plant based diet" that the globalists are pushing would be just the kind of useless, low-calorie, no-protein, no-fat "food" that I ate at that vegetarian "dinner". 3 days of that and I can assure you I'd be ready for whatever indoctrination was at hand.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 06, 2020 12:52AM

Right, and if you ever look at the ingredients in some of those fake vegan burgers and whatever, and some vegans and vegetarians who eat sweets and processed food - I'd rather just go with the raw food diet.

Your story reminds me of the movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which featured the Manson followers.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 06, 2020 06:54PM

I'm going to look into that film Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. Thanks. I shudder to think about what would have happened if I'd gotten onto the Moonie's bus.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 06, 2020 08:12PM

Ooh, I like how you put the name of the movie in Italics ...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables