Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: IT'S OVER!!!!
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 08, 2020 07:20AM

NN doesn't like talking about politics.

so he says.

i watched a little of harris speech.

about 10 seconds

just about the most nauseating woman I have ever seen
besides hillary

"democracy on the brink" saved by the voters choosing her
and other such twaddle

the most phony self righteous ego maniac drama queen i have ever seen.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 08, 2020 07:46AM

fresh

i watched a little of Trumps speechs.

Date: November 08, 2020 03:50PM

You do REAL-eyes, she's both BLACK and a WOMAN who has penetrated the old white boy club? I'd say that's pretty remarkable...

I think what bothers you is that Biden/Harris are talking Unity, Cooperation, etc., where you are addicted to FIGHTING and DIVISION as I've said all along. Without your ENEMIES, you're finished...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 08, 2020 05:09PM

fresh

i watched a little of harris speech.

about 10 seconds

just about the most nauseating woman I have ever seen
besides hillary

"democracy on the brink" saved by the voters choosing her
and other such twaddle

the most phony self righteous ego maniac drama queen i have ever seen.

Yeah, exactly right. I can't stand her. Okay, I hate dislike AOC more, but otherwise, Horizontal Harris is so _______ I don't know what or how to describe her - Icky! Something's off there. It's not even a genuine phoniness. It's something weird that I can't even explain. I saw a little bit of her speech also, then stopped. And actually, she wasn't that bad in that speech because she was reading from a teleprompter.

But a while ago, I saw her on the Campaign Trail that was like a real trail actually. It was out in the country on an old road sort of and she got up on a wagon sort of and there were like 15 or 20 people around that all looked like they were campaign or press people working there. Her 'speech' was so unbelievably Cringeworthy! I just can't explain it. I never saw anybody like that before. How can she even like herself.

I'll have to look for that video.

BTW, she's only 5'1.

Date: November 08, 2020 05:16PM

You do REAL-eyes, she's both BLACK and a WOMAN who has penetrated the old white boy club? I'd say that's pretty remarkable...

So what?

I think what bothers you is that Biden/Harris are talking Unity, Cooperation, etc., where you are addicted to FIGHTING and DIVISION as I've said all along. Without your ENEMIES, you're finished...

You can believe whatever you want

Date: November 08, 2020 05:48PM

Yeah, so what? Again, distinguishing yourself as a Leftist. They own IDENTITY POLITICS and DIVISION.

This isn't the video I was talking about - in the countryside, but this is an example of Harris speaking without a teleprompter. The beginning is the cringeworthy part, the rest is just Kamala being distasteful. I guess my initial impression of her still stands - She's a Bitch! And she's weird. And she has a nasty voice. And her cackle! Actually worse than Hillary's. I hate to say it, but Hillary's persona is much better than Kamala's.

Also read the live chat. lol

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 08, 2020 05:56PM

Jennifer
She's a Bitch! And she's weird. And she has a nasty voice. And her cackle! Actually worse than Hillary's. I hate to say it, but Hillary's persona is much better than Kamala's.

Look at all these CORROSIVE thought forms pouring out of a person on a so-called "healthiest" diet in the world. "Cooked food is poison???"...

(Seems that strict raw vegan leads to mental illness)

Date: November 08, 2020 06:09PM

No, raw vegan diet leads to Clarity. That - and how smooth my skin became, how my sense of smell is so much more acute, which is lovely around fruit, and the natural high I have while on all raw, and the energy level - is the most profound benefit of the raw food diet to me. The Clearheadedness. Clear - is the only word to describe it. Wonderful!

And I always think of cooked food like - Cooked food is Sludge.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2020 06:14PM by Jennifer.

Date: November 08, 2020 06:16PM

These are NOT the thought forms of a "clear" thinking person IMO:

No More Struggle for the Common Man because 'the common man' will be OUT OF A JOB,(tech outsourced to China and Indians moving here), paying crazy HIGH TAXES, crazy HIGH GAS PRICES, crazy HIGH UTILITY BILLS (blackouts galore), paying twice as much for Government Run Healthcare -

If The Common Man's not Killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS and REFUGEES and Beheaded, because of Open Borders and ALL CRIMINALS LET OUT OF JAIL, all Drugs Legalized so everybody's a Drug Addict ... oh, Hello Many More Homeless ... and GUN CONFISCATION, so no protecting ourselves.

Not to mention all the Birds Dead From Windmills - ever been near the Windmills - ever hear the NOISE from WINDMILLS ...

And much more.

(Add the above utterances about Harris here).

Date: November 08, 2020 08:07PM

Jennifer

I guess my initial impression of her still stands - She's a Bitch! And she's weird. And she has a nasty voice. And her cackle! Actually worse than Hillary's. I hate to say it, but Hillary's persona is much better than Kamala's.

So we've got four years of Donkey face AOC and Hyena Kamala to look forward to.

Date: November 08, 2020 08:19PM

media does not determine elections

states do

Date: November 08, 2020 08:34PM

"and there shall be WEEPING and NASHING of teeth"...

Date: November 08, 2020 09:03PM

Jennifer
[

These are the posts of someone in a great deal of PAIN as JR would say. It's a miracle you can even SEE and HEAR Kamala, but you take LIFE for granted and instead create WAR within the CREATION to the detriment of ALL...Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2020 09:04PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 08, 2020 09:26PM

NuNativs
Jennifer
[

These are the posts of someone in a great deal of PAIN as JR would say. It's a miracle you can even SEE and HEAR Kamala, but you take LIFE for granted and instead create WAR within the CREATION to the detriment of ALL...Thanks!

enough hypocrisy

the way you talk of atv riders
and trump
and trump supporters
and others

is NOT DIFFERENT.

and spare me your bogus rationalizations.

Date: November 08, 2020 09:30PM

fresh

the way you talk of atv riders
and trump
and trump supporters
and others

is NOT DIFFERENT.

Much Different:

"She's a Bitch! And she's weird. And she has a nasty voice. And her cackle! Actually worse than Hillary's. I hate to say it, but Hillary's persona is much better than Kamala's. "

Date: November 08, 2020 09:35PM

nope, yours is same or worse.

but i wouldn't expect you to see it.

Date: November 08, 2020 09:49PM

fresh

Not even in the same UNIverse, she has hate and anger in her statements...

Date: November 08, 2020 10:05PM

fresh

Right. All the things I've said or say about Biden or President Harris or their Supporters, including BLM/ANTIFA, are no worse than the way you've characterized Trump and Trump supporters.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2020 10:07PM by Jennifer.

Date: November 08, 2020 10:15PM

NuNativs

Not even in the same UNIverse, she has hate and anger in her statements...

lol - 'hate' and 'anger' - that's subjective on your part, your perception. You're the Politically Correct Thought Police ascribing 'bad' intentions to my words. grinning smiley

Date: November 08, 2020 10:19PM

Jennifer

lol - 'hate' and 'anger' - that's subjective on your part, your perception.

Oh, OK I guess this is just polite normal conversation. My bad:
"So we've got four years of Donkey face AOC and Hyena Kamala to look forward to. She's a Bitch! And she's weird. And she has a nasty voice. And her cackle!"

Date: November 08, 2020 10:24PM

Geez, Triggered much? You're reminding me of that RHB, who was going to turn me into the FBI and get ahold of the owner of this website to have me kicked off...

And now you've made me go back and read all your posts about Trump and Trump Supporters so I can copy and paste them to prove you're -

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

Except I can't be bothered because there're more interesting people to listen to and read about this COVID Coup = Stolen Election than yourself.

Date: November 09, 2020 01:31AM

Jennifer
Geez, Triggered much? You're reminding me of that RHB, who was going to turn me into the FBI and get ahold of the owner of this website to have me kicked off...

I can see why...

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables