Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Religion & Cheeseburgers?!?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 08, 2020 05:41AM

Pastor Robert Jeffress: Biden is president-elect — how should Christians respond?

"Remember kids, you can't make this stuff up. Truth is most definitely stranger than fiction. Mental illness is at an all time high because of OUR separation from NATURE/REALITY"...

It appears that former Vice President Joe Biden will become the 46th president of the United States on Jan. 20, unless President Trump succeeds in legal challenges to the counting of votes in several states. For millions of Christians across our nation, this is a bitter pill to swallow.

President Trump’s strong policies on life and religious liberty would have seemed, from our vantage point, to be a better path for our country’s future. Many of you may be asking: What is God doing in this outcome? Why would He allow this to happen?

In January 2016 — a year before Donald Trump was inaugurated as president — I was flying around Iowa with the then-businessman to campaign with him before the Iowa caucuses.

We had just finished our elegant lunch of Wendy’s cheeseburgers when I said to him: “Mr. Trump, I believe you are going to be the next president of the United States and if that happens it will be because God has a great plan for you and for our nation.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Religion & Cheeseburgers?!?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 08, 2020 02:25PM

OUR separation from NATURE/REALITY

Oh really?
First time i ever heard that thanks
eye rolling smiley

Re: Religion & Cheeseburgers?!?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 08, 2020 03:41PM

fresh
OUR separation from NATURE/REALITY

Oh really?
First time i ever heard that thanks
eye rolling smiley

How about, "You're in for a treat?"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables