Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Dems voting scam evidence
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 12, 2020 01:47AM

Jennifer
So Marie Bartiromo retweeted this, so she and Sidney Powell are aware of the vote flipping analysis -

[twitter.com]

Here's Sidney Powell's Twitter account -

[twitter.com]

So this is interesting -

If you scroll down on Sidney Powell's page, you see that she's referring to a

MIT PhD analysis.

So - Surprise! Look at who the MIT PhD is -

MIT PhD Analysis of Michigan Votes Reveals Unfortunate Truth of U.S. Voting Systems.

[www.youtube.com]

And the guy on Twitter who 'discovered' the Fraction/Decimal angle as to how the votes were flipped -

[twitter.com]

He's on the above YouTube video. Bennie Smith

And here is the full video of Bennie Smith interviewed by Bev Harris of Black Box Voting.

This Video is from 2016 and there was an awareness of the rigging of elections by this software since 2010.

So Bennie Smith discovered this in 2016.

Fraction Magic - Detailed Vote Rigging Demonstration

[www.youtube.com]

A real-time demo of the most devastating election theft mechanism yet found, with context and explanation.

This demonstration uses a real voting system and real vote databases and takes place in seconds across multiple jurisdictions. Over 5000 subcontractors and middlemen have the access to perform this for any or all clients. It can give contract signing authority to whoever the user chooses. All political power can be converted to the hands of a few anonymous subcontractors. It's a product. It's scaleable. It learns its environment and can adjust to any political environment, any demographic. It runs silently, invisibly, and can produce plausible results that really pass for the real thing.

Also look at the Q & A at the end of the video -

[youtu.be]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2020 02:33AM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 12, 2020 03:27AM

Here's Bennie Smith's Twitter account -

[twitter.com]

Yup - he's a Democrat...

All this voting machine fraud has been known for years and yet allowed to continue ...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 12, 2020 03:44AM

[mobile.twitter.com]

These people are really sick fraudsters

DEM challengers gave out packet: “Tactics to Distract GOP Challengers”

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 12, 2020 04:57AM

Hypocrites:

Top Donald Trump campaign and White House officials continue to baselessly assert there was widespread election fraud in the 2020 election and refuse to acknowledge President-elect Joe Biden's victory, but four years ago, those close to Trump mocked Democrats who didn't accept his victory as "sore losers."

In 2016, Trump's allies routinely attacked recount efforts that they said were "based on no evidence" and were designed to "delegitimize" his 2016 victory. They also commended President Barack Obama and administration officials for accepting the results of the election.

The comments were made in response to protests against Trump's victory, recount efforts sponsored by the Green Party and candidate Jill Stein, and efforts to persuade Electoral College voters to vote against Trump.

"You have people trying to delegitimize the President-elect of the United States right now," Kayleigh McEnany, then a CNN contributor, said in November 2016. "You have people out there that are calling for recounts that are unsubstantiated based on no evidence."

In one instance, Rudy Giuliani, who is today leading the charge to challenge the election results, called protesters against Trump's election "a bunch of spoiled crybabies," and added it was "really not the right thing in a democracy."

Date: November 12, 2020 04:59AM

fresh
[mobile.twitter.com]

These people are really sick fraudsters

DEM challengers gave out packet: “Tactics to Distract GOP Challengers”

Did you get in your 10,000+ steps, bike ride etc. today, or are you glued to your computer getting angry over political distractions so you have an excuse not to LIVE?

What's more important, breathing Air and circulating it in your body, or politics?

Date: November 12, 2020 05:22AM

Blah blah
Did the dems show election fraud 4 years ago?
No.
They WERE whiny crybabies

()
Did you get in your 10,000+ steps, bike ride etc. today, or are you glued to your computer getting angry over political distractions so you have an excuse not to LIVE?[/size][/color]

What's more important, breathing Air and circulating it in your body, or politics?[/quote]

First of all you have no idea what I did today second of all do I really need to remind you that I do not take direction from you?

I went windsurfing is that acceptable to you then I went bike riding and I had sex do you have any other directions for me you condescending piece of @#$%&?

Date: November 12, 2020 05:28AM

fresh

I went windsurfing is that acceptable to you then I went bike riding and I had sex do you have any other directions for me you condescending piece of @#$%&?

BRAVO!!! You pass! Still doesn't explain your mental abnormalities. Piece of shite, must be hitting some nerve, I would NEVER call anyone that. HATE and ANGER are like battery acid in your body. All the raw food in the world won't negate that EMOTION. Not healthy brother, I may be projecting, but I'm pretty sure Jen can't even lightly jog 2+ miles...

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/12/2020 05:51AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 12, 2020 11:48AM

I don't need to be graded by you jackass.

Why you harassing Jen?

If you dont want to be called a piece of @#$%& stop acting like one.

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

Date: November 12, 2020 07:11PM

Yeah, no more making assumptions about my lifestyle sad smiley

So where we are now with the Stolen Election situation -

Trump Won Alaska, so he has 3 more Electoral Votes.

And the Alaskan Senator won his re-election, so that means we now have 50 Senators and the Democrats have 48. This means that in the 2 Georgia runoff Senate Elections on January 5th, the Republicans only have to win 1 of the Senate Races to Control the Senate. The Democrats have to Win both Senate Races because that would give the Democrats 50 Senators which would a 50/50 split and then Kamala Harris would be the tie-breaking vote.

So the Senate Race is looking a little better now.

Date: November 12, 2020 07:37PM

Trump tweeted this today:

“REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED. STATES USING DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS SWITCHED 435,000 VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 12, 2020 09:10PM

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

ONLY A SHILL WOULD DO WHAT THIS POS DOES!!!

WAKE UP PRANA - WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BAN THIS SHILL!!!???

Date: November 12, 2020 09:24PM

John Rose
fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

How do we know this POS is a Shill?

He has attacked ALL of the Raw Food Leaders - Past and Present.

He constantly takes the side of the "Official Version".

He constantly posts the Mainstream Narrative.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

If IT walks like a Shill and talks like a Shill - IT is a SHILL!!!

Date: November 13, 2020 12:00AM

"BURN THE WITCH"!!!!!

Date: November 13, 2020 12:03AM

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

BAN THE SHILL!!!

Date: November 13, 2020 01:45AM

So the Rigged Voting Machine were known to be defective for years, but they were continuously used.

Officials raised concerns for years about security of US voting machines, software systems

[www.washingtonexaminer.com]

The Dominion Voting Systems, which has been used in multiple states where fraud has been alleged in the 2020 U.S. Election, was rejected three times by data communications experts from the Texas Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office for failing to meet basic security standards.

Unlike Texas, other states certified the use of the system, including Pennsylvania, where voter fraud has been alleged on multiple counts this week.

Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian company headquartered in Denver, is one of three companies primarily used in U.S. elections. The others are Election Systems and Software and Texas-based Hart InterCivic.

The Dominion system was implemented in North Carolina and Nevada, where election results are being challenged, and in Georgia and Michigan, where a “ glitch” that occurred reversed thousands of votes for Republican President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden.

While Biden declared victory Saturday in his U.S. presidential race against Trump, the Trump campaign is launching several challenges to vote counts in states across the country, alleging fraud.

Date: November 13, 2020 01:48AM

John Rose

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

[/quote]

-I have not attacked ALL of the raw food leaders. I have questioned their CLAIMS VS their RESULTS and the results have not been favorable as per Stanley Basses compilation. Let Us Have the Truth Though The Heavens Fall.

-Nowhere did I find that to post on the board, I can't post about the "Official version". Nor did I say I side with the "Official version" or the Mainstream Narrative. I do believe the Truth is somewhere in the middle. There are more questions than conclusions.

-I don't crap on everyone's threads, I point out political obsession, racist leanings and other questionable findings from following certain lines of thought. It's OK to not agree with YOUR Mainstream Narrative!

-I find the postings on this board to be about the problem, the problem, the problem ad nauseum. The solution is never discussed, NATURE is ignored from the conversation. For me, that's a Red Flag as to the degree WE have problems, is directly related to the distance WE are from NATURE as regards the Collective IMO.

-I believe you create Chaos and Division by vigilantly creating ENEMIES, those you pour hate into to distract yourself from the fact WE're ALL ONE LIFE BEING LIVED HERE, namely Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth in motion. Enemies create the illusion of SEPARATENESS which is MENTAL ILLNESS.

-Calling someone a psychopath, a POS, an asshole and other derogatory names shows lack of Compassion, Empathy, Love and awareness of the underlying ONENESS of ALL LIFEFORMS. Someone who truly understands WHY people act the way they do, would take the "father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" route. Hate the act but not the actor.

-AS regards my probing into people's LIFEstyles, it's for the purpose of knowing what I'm dealing with. If I see Jen posting reams of political "research" I immediately wonder what the rest of their LIFE is like. DO they go OUTSIDE? Do they EXERCISE vigorously at all or are they capable? Do they have regular circulatory sex with FREE orgasm on the woman's side, things like that.

My conclusion is that a raw food diet is not the cornerstone of HEALTH, far from it. Not only that it excludes things like Ginseng, Reishi mushroom and the like. If the Longevity claims stood up, I'd be listening but alas they don't. I came here to learn and discuss HEALTH, not POLITICS. A tree LIVES 1000+ years because of Vigorous health, not if it leans to the LEFT or RIGHT...

Date: November 13, 2020 01:51AM

BTW, most European countries don't use Mail-in Voting because it's fraught with fraud.

Why Do Most Countries Ban Mail-In Ballots?: They Have Seen Massive Vote Fraud Problems

[papers.ssrn.com]

Thirty-seven states have so far changed their mail-in voting procedures this year in response to the Coronavirus. Despite frequent claims that President Trump’s warning about vote fraud/voting buying with mail-in ballots is “baselessly” or “without evidence” about mail-in vote fraud, there are numerous examples of vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots in the United States and across the world. Indeed, concerns over vote fraud and vote buying with mail-in ballots causes the vast majority of countries to ban mail-in voting unless the citizen is living abroad.

There are fraud problems with mail-in absentee ballots but the problems with universal mail-in ballots are much more significant. Still most countries ban even absentee ballots for people living in their countries.

Most developed countries ban absentee ballots unless the citizen is living abroad or require Photo-IDs to obtain those ballots. Even higher percentages of European Union or other European countries ban absentee for in country voters. In addition, some countries that allow voting by mail for citizens living the country don’t allow it for everyone. For example, Japan and Poland have limited mail-in voting to those who have special certificates verifying that they are disabled.

France has made an exception this year to the ban on absentee ballots to those who are sick or at particular risk during the Coronavirus pandemic. Poland and two cities in Russia have adopted mail-in ballots for elections this year only, but most countries haven't changed their regulations.

France banned absentee voting in 1975 because of massive fraud in Corsica, where postal ballots were stolen or bought and voters cast multiple votes. Mail-in ballots were used to cast the votes of dead people. Examples for other countries are provided.

Date: November 13, 2020 02:05AM

NuNativs

-AS regards my probing into people's LIFEstyles, it's for the purpose of knowing what I'm dealing with. If I see Jen posting reams of political "research" I immediately wonder what the rest of their LIFE is like. DO they go OUTSIDE? Do they EXERCISE vigorously at all or are they capable? Do they have regular circulatory sex with FREE orgasm on the woman's side, things like that

lol- I don't even know what that means - 'circulatory sex'. And my orgasms aren't Free - they're $50 for a multi-pak. smiling bouncing smiley

I'm not into talking about sex online, but I like talking about Health, Diet and Spirituality, so you could always start a thread about those things.

Since this Atrocity started in February, it's so amazing and interesting - and related to Diet and Health - how could anybody not talk about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 02:10AM by Jennifer.

Date: November 13, 2020 02:20AM

John Rose
John Rose
fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

How do we know this POS is a Psychopath?

Here’s a snippet from my file on Psychopaths...

Because of the tremendous destruction Psychopaths reap on Society, it is vital for everyone to be aware of their existence and to recognize their Behavior Traits. Understanding them is the first Step to defending against them.

Key Characteristics

1) Lack of Empathy

Empathy is the Ability to Experience within oneself the Feelings and Emotions expressed by others. It is what allows us to Feel what others are feeling. It is why we are inspired by works of art, music and poetry. Empathy allows us to Experience the grandeurs of life, to be truly alive, and is one of the defining characteristics of what makes us Human.

Psychopaths have No Empathy and, as a result, they are neither truly Human nor truly alive. When they see Normals admiring a piece of art or playing with their children or caring for a pet or any number of Human Emotional Interactions, they cannot understand what all of the fuss is all about. Psychopaths realize at an early age that they are different and that they should Act as everyone else does in order to be accepted into Society. They learn to mimic what they see others do, but they can never understand why they should Act this way. Although they are consummate Actors, careful observation will reveal telltale cracks in their façade. They know enough to fake concern when someone is Sick or to pretend Happiness when some good fortune befalls a friend, but in Situations where the Psychopath has no pre-rehearsed Act, their adlib often reveals a stunning Lack of Empathy.

For example, if attending a funeral, a Psychopath would correctly mimic the same expressions of sadness as the other mourners, but then makes sexual advances towards the grieving widow clueless to the gross inappropriateness of such an action. People with Empathy would instinctively understand such Behavior as inappropriate, however, the Psychopath cannot.

2) Lack of Remorse

Remorse is an Emotional Expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an Act which they deem as shameful, hurtful or violent. This very definition precludes a Psychopath from experiencing such a Feeling. With No Empathy, there can be No Emotional Expression. Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others. Psychopaths understand when people are Angry with them for their Behavior and as a last resort, they may pretend they are sorry. But unlike most people, they are not the least bit disturbed by feelings of Guilt.

Remorse is a Powerful Negative Emotional that causes turmoil in those that Feel it. Turmoil that often results in self-destructive or self-deprecating Behaviors. The Psychopath may pretend Remorse, but their real Behavior has Not changed. They still go shopping. They still go to parties. They have no problems sleeping at night.

Date: November 13, 2020 02:26AM

I've already posted this article by Dr. Day in another thread, but the first part of it applies here...

[www.goodnewsaboutgod.com]
The Lockdown of the Entire WORLD In One Week PROVES we already HAVE a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
Do You Still Believe America is a “Free Country”?
You Poor Deluded Soul!

1) Do you actually believe your Vote counts?

First of all, the majority of the voting machines are made by companies owned by Jews, either Israeli Jews or American Jews. The three companies, Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic, are almost entirely unregulated. But in recent years, policymakers and election advocates have begun to question who owns the companies, how they make their machines and their susceptibility to remote hacking, which they are.

Your vote may count for a member of the local school board, or for your local dog catcher, but anything higher than that is not left to a “chance” vote by the people. The voting system is just a way to make the population “think” it has a say in the way the country is run. But the people who run the United States and all other countries are “owned” by the Rothschilds, and the vast majority of them are outright criminals who should be behind bars. But since the Rothschilds also own the U.S. court system, the criminals are free to defraud the taxpayers. In reality, everything is “fixed.”

Date: November 13, 2020 02:35AM

Here's a Court victory today -

Pennsylvania court: Secretary of state lacked authority to change deadline 2 days before Election Day

Judge ruled ballots that were previously set aside should not be counted

[www.foxnews.com]

A Pennsylvania judge ruled in favor of the Trump campaign Thursday, ordering that the state may not count ballots where the voters needed to provide proof of identification and failed to do so by Nov. 9.

State law said that voters have until six days after the election — this year that was Nov. 9 — to cure problems regarding a lack of proof of identification. After the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that mail-in ballots could be accepted three days after Election Day, Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar submitted guidance that said proof of identification could be provided up until Nov. 12, which is six days from the ballot acceptance deadline. That guidance was issued two days before Election Day.

“[T]he Court concludes that Respondent Kathy Boockvar, in her official capacity as Secretary of the Commonwealth, lacked statutory authority to issue the November 1, 2020, guidance to Respondents County Boards of Elections insofar as that guidance purported to change the deadline … for certain electors to verify proof of identification,” Judge Mary Hannah Leavitt said in a court order.

This was in line with the Trump campaign’s argument, which was that there was no basis in the state’s law to extend the identification deadline, and that Boockvar did not have the power to unilaterally change it.

The court had previously ordered that all ballots where voters provided proof of identification between Nov. 10 and 12 should be segregated until a ruling was issued determining what should be done with them.

On Thursday, Leavitt ruled that those ballots shall not be counted.

This is one of several legal challenges the Trump campaign is bringing in Pennsylvania. On Friday they are scheduled to have a hearing over thousands of ballots that they claim were improperly counted despite lacking required information.

Additionally, the campaign awaits action from the Supreme Court regarding whether the Pennsylvania Supreme Court acted properly in granting the three-day extension for accepting mail-in ballots.

Date: November 13, 2020 02:38AM

Sure, I'll believe this when I see it -

Date: November 13, 2020 02:56AM

John Rose

Because of the tremendous destruction Psychopaths reap on Society, it is vital for everyone to be aware of their existence and to recognize their Behavior Traits. Understanding them is the first Step to defending against them.

Key Characteristics

1) Lack of Empathy

Empathy is the Ability to Experience within oneself the Feelings and Emotions expressed by others. It is what allows us to Feel what others are feeling. It is why we are inspired by works of art, music and poetry. Empathy allows us to Experience the grandeurs of life, to be truly alive, and is one of the defining characteristics of what makes us Human.

Psychopaths have No Empathy and, as a result, they are neither truly Human nor truly alive. When they see Normals admiring a piece of art or playing with their children or caring for a pet or any number of Human Emotional Interactions, they cannot understand what all of the fuss is all about. Psychopaths realize at an early age that they are different and that they should Act as everyone else does in order to be accepted into Society. They learn to mimic what they see others do, but they can never understand why they should Act this way. Although they are consummate Actors, careful observation will reveal telltale cracks in their façade. They know enough to fake concern when someone is Sick or to pretend Happiness when some good fortune befalls a friend, but in Situations where the Psychopath has no pre-rehearsed Act, their adlib often reveals a stunning Lack of Empathy.

For example, if attending a funeral, a Psychopath would correctly mimic the same expressions of sadness as the other mourners, but then makes sexual advances towards the grieving widow clueless to the gross inappropriateness of such an action. People with Empathy would instinctively understand such Behavior as inappropriate, however, the Psychopath cannot.

2) Lack of Remorse

Remorse is an Emotional Expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an Act which they deem as shameful, hurtful or violent. This very definition precludes a Psychopath from experiencing such a Feeling. With No Empathy, there can be No Emotional Expression. Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others. Psychopaths understand when people are Angry with them for their Behavior and as a last resort, they may pretend they are sorry. But unlike most people, they are not the least bit disturbed by feelings of Guilt.

Remorse is a Powerful Negative Emotional that causes turmoil in those that Feel it. Turmoil that often results in self-destructive or self-deprecating Behaviors. The Psychopath may pretend Remorse, but their real Behavior has Not changed. They still go shopping. They still go to parties. They have no problems sleeping at night.

Just saw a home movie of me when I was a wee young lad, around 10, and I was giving everyone peace signs intuitively. That's pretty much how I am now, I'm the guy GENUINELY smiling and acknowledging every human being I encounter. None of your crap applies to me whatsoever, NEXT FILE!!!

(((For additional fun, apply JR's post here to Trump!!!)))

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 03:11AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 13, 2020 03:08AM

Here's Ted Cruz on Glenn Beck radio show today explaining what's happening with the Lawsuits -

Ted Cruz explains the 'good news' in Trump's election battle

[www.glennbeck.com]

Senator Ted Cruz tells Glenn that mail-in ballots are typically disqualified during recounts at a far higher rate than in-person, Election Day ones. He explains why this is 'good news' for Trump, even though the president DOES have an uphill battle to overturn several states.

Date: November 13, 2020 03:26AM

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Date: November 13, 2020 04:53AM

John Rose

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Sooooooo...calling people a Piece of Shite is NOT harmful? Even to YOURSELF? The mental gymnastics you must go through to not realize the hypocrisy must be monumental! That Jim Rohn quote must have really got under your skin with it's TRUTH. (Intended).

Your quotes are like a Trump character study. Bravo!!!

(Of course you didn't address ANY of the points I wrote above showing that character attack is all you have per ususal...)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 05:05AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 13, 2020 12:27PM

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Date: November 13, 2020 03:00PM

Date: November 13, 2020 03:23PM

Thanks! That's a good website and also this one -

[www.whatfinger.com]

I have my doubts. It seems that the Dominion switching votes angle means we could win, but will The Supreme Court even take Demonion voting machine thing into account. Some legal minds - like Cruz, Jonathan Turley, I forget who else, think that the Supreme Court won't want to make a ruling that the election is invalidated - or invalidated in some states - so it will come down to the fact that it will depend on state-by-state - if there are enough fraudulent votes to override the margin of Biden-to-Trump difference, then those votes will be thrown out and I guess there would also be a recount.

Date: November 13, 2020 03:44PM

John Rose
fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Come on JR, come up with some ORIGINAL thought not based on your notes. You're repeating yourself over and over, maybe a shade like Biden?

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables