Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Dems voting scam evidence
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:19PM

Jennifer
Thanks! That's a good website and also this one -

[www.whatfinger.com]

I have my doubts. It seems that the Dominion switching votes angle means we could win, but will The Supreme Court even take Demonion voting machine thing into account. Some legal minds - like Cruz, Jonathan Turley, I forget who else, think that the Supreme Court won't want to make a ruling that the election is invalidated - or invalidated in some states - so it will come down to the fact that it will depend on state-by-state - if there are enough fraudulent votes to override the margin of Biden-to-Trump difference, then those votes will be thrown out and I guess there would also be a recount.

I am not optimistic about it.
having evidence and then having evidence that a judge will rule on
are two different things.

and now here comes hillary. lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:23PM

Yup, that's what I was trying to say.

I keep reading about all the real evidence, but then all the evidence doesn't connect to any lawsuits or court cases that will decide on own won the election.

This website is even more concise than Whatfinger and Dispatch -

[generaldispatch.whatfinger.com]

Look at all the sure-fire evidence they have in all the links of all the voter fraud, yet where's it all going, to what end ...

Disheartening.sad smiley

Date: November 13, 2020 05:42PM

Michael Knowles is filling in for Rush Limbaugh and right now he's interviewing Giuliani about the lawsuits and asking him about Dominion.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:53PM

fresh

I am not optimistic about it.
having evidence and then having evidence that a judge will rule on
are two different things.

and now here comes hillary. lol.

Once again, I posted this article by Dr. Day in another Thread and just used #1 the other day and I'm going to post it again for #3 followed by a snippet from my "Maritime Law" file.

[www.goodnewsaboutgod.com]
The Lockdown of the Entire WORLD In One Week PROVES we already HAVE a ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT!
Do You Still Believe America is a “Free Country”?
You Poor Deluded Soul!

1) Do you actually believe your Vote counts?

First of all, the majority of the voting machines are made by companies owned by Jews, either Israeli Jews or American Jews. The three companies, Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Dominion Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic, are almost entirely unregulated. But in recent years, policymakers and election advocates have begun to question who owns the companies, how they make their machines and their susceptibility to remote hacking, which they are.

Your vote may count for a member of the local school board, or for your local dog catcher, but anything higher than that is not left to a “chance” vote by the people. The voting system is just a way to make the population “think” it has a say in the way the country is run. But the people who run the United States and all other countries are “owned” by the Rothschilds, and the vast majority of them are outright criminals who should be behind bars. But since the Rothschilds also own the U.S. court system, the criminals are free to defraud the taxpayers. In reality, everything is “fixed.”

2) Do you actually believe that filing law suits against the government will change anything?

Especially now, with the country in a Police State mode, many groups and organizations are suing various governmental agencies for their flagrant abuse of the peoples’ rights. Good luck on that one! Law suits of that nature are tied up in courts for years! And, as stated above, the Rothschilds own the court system too, and have installed many of their own black-mailable judges in places of power.

By the time those cases actually are heard, and a decision is made, the ones bringing the law suits will be in an Assisted Care Homes and completely bankrupt.

3) Do you still believe that the United States is operating under the Constitution?

In 1933, under the presidency of Franklin Delano Roosevelt (real name Rosenvelt –Jewish), the Constitution was set aside and the country was placed under maritime law. That’s why you see gold fringe on the flag whenever you enter a courtroom. Under maritime law, a person is guilty until they prove their innocence, which is the opposite of Constitutional law.

Here's that snippet from my "Maritime Law" file...

[cliffordshackforum.blogspot.com]
Monday, July 03, 2006
The Land of the free
As David Icke suggests, you may want to pour yourself a hot cup of sweet tea before you sit down with the following excerpt from his classic, "The Biggest Secret".

Icke clues us in as to who really runs the USA. We'll go yet deeper in the near future but for now... pour the tea.
The Biggest Secret
By David Icke
CHAPTER NINE
Land of the 'free'

The most powerful country on the planet today would appear to be the United States of America if you believe what you are told. But the United States has always been controlled from London and still is. America has never been the land of the free and it's time it was.

After the purge of 130, many Templars left France for Scotland, as we have seen. But others headed for Portugal where they operated under the name, the Knights of Christ, focusing mainly on maritime activities. The most famous Grand Master of the Knights of Christ was Prince Henry the Navigator (another Prince Henry) who lived between 1394 and 1460. The term 'navigator' or 'nautier' was used by the Knights Templar and the Priory of Sion to denote a Grand Master and so not surprisingly it was continued by this Templar front, the Knights of Christ. Prince Henry was a maritime explorer of royal blood and it was his sailors who 'discovered' Madeira and the Azores, two possible remnants of Atlantis. Because of his connections to the secret Brotherhood knowledge, he had access to many maps compiled from the journeys of the Phoenicians and others, including those which charted the existence of the Americas. Only a little over 20 years after Columbus set sail for the Americas, sorry 'India', the Ottoman Turkish Admiral, Piri Reis, drew a map of what the land mass of Antarctica looked like 300 years before that continent was officially discovered! The accuracy of his map has been confirmed by modern techniques. How could he do that? He said he drew the map from earlier ones, the same sources available to Prince Henry the Navigator and the Knights of Christ Knights Templar. This becomes extremely important when you realise that one of Prince Henry's sea captains and a Knight of Christ was the father-in-law of ... Christopher Columbus. This guy was not looking for India. He knew where he was going all along. This is why so many maritime explorers and circumnavigators of the world, like Vasco de Gama and Amerigo Vespucci, came from Portugal. As the Freemasonic historian, Manly P. Hall, has explained, Columbus was connected to the secret society network in Genoa and northern Italy, the bastion of the Black Nobility Venetian-Phoenicians and the reptilian crossbreeds. He was at one time employed by Rene d' Anjou of the reptilian House of Lorraine, a member of the Babylonian Brotherhood and a nobleman with endless contacts across Europe, including Genoa and Venice. Columbus (real name Colon) was a member of a group inspired by the beliefs of the poet, Dante, who was a very active Cathar and Templar and the flag Columbus flew on his ships on that journey to the Americas was ... the red cross on the white background. Crucial support for Columbus came from two high initiates of the Babylon Brotherhood network, Lorenzo de Medici, one of the most powerful Venetian reptilian families, and the artist Leonardo da Vinci, a Grand Master of the Priory of Sion.

When you know what you are looking for, the truth is in your face. I said that the Virginia Company and King James I decreed that criminal courts in the colonies would be controlled by Admiralty Law, the law of the sea. What Admiralty were they talking about? The British Admiralty, of course. When a court is being run under Admiralty or maritime law, the flag in the court has to have a gold fringe around it. Look in any criminal court in the United States or the united states and you will see it has a gold fringe. The same with many other official buildings. Those 'American' criminal courts are being run under BRITISH admiralty law. The Crown and the Brotherhood families of Britain also control the American criminal courts and the core of that control is with the secret societies based in Temple Bar in London, the former Templar lands, the centre of the British legal profession. The Grand Lodge of English Freemasonry is in Great Queen (Isis/Semiramis) Street in London and has controlled most Freemasonry across the globe since it was formed in 1717. Through this, the British reptile-Aryans control the American judges, lawyers, police, and so on, and through other organisations, like the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, they manipulate the American political system. The American judges are fully aware that their courtrooms are controlled by British Admiralty Law, but they keep quiet and take the money. The Rockefeller family are the bloodline branch managers in America for the London headquarters and it is the Rockefellers who, quite provably, decide who is going to be President. In other words, the London Elite decide. The Queen of England, Prince Philip and the main members of the British royal family all know this and are helping to orchestrate it. Who is the Grand Master of the English Mother Lodge of Freemasonry? The Queen's cousin, the Duke of Kent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...see “David Icke” file...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 06:28PM

Yes thanks for that JR I remember reading that a while back

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:46PM

Historically, voter fraud seems to be a consistent complaint when two things happen: when Republicans lose, and when Black people are the ones to defeat them. The idea that Black, brown and Indigenous voters could deliver a decisive blow to the white supremacist political aspirations of the Trump administration is, in some ways, an offense to those who’ve spent their careers — and certainly this election cycle — ensuring that would be nearly impossible.
[www.msnbc.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 15, 2020 01:50PM

IT'S SAD TO SEE HOW IGNORANT SOME PEOPLE ARE!!!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 15, 2020 03:52PM

Look ma I can copy paste too!

Historically, voter fraud seems to be a consistent complaint when two things happen: when Republicans lose, and when Black people are the ones to defeat them. The idea that Black, brown and Indigenous voters could deliver a decisive blow to the white supremacist political aspirations of the Trump administration is, in some ways, an offense to those who’ve spent their careers — and certainly this election cycle — ensuring that would be nearly impossible.

Date: November 20, 2020 02:48AM

Jennifer
fresh

[youtu.be]

T Carlson

Thanks, that was great! I'm glad Tucker Carlson hasn't disappointed us like some of the others. He states Facts and shines the light on The Left.

Yikes, I have to eat my words ...

There's a Tucker snafu. eye rolling smiley

I heard this also on his news show tonight and couldn't believe that he was saying it -

[twitter.com]

The Tucker fans on Twitter are having conniptions.

This is how one person summed it up -

"So Tucker arrogantly demanded Sidney Powell show him evidence prior to presenting it to a court of law."

And this is Molly McCann's - from The Federalist website - complete refute to Tucker -

[threadreaderapp.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2020 03:14AM by Jennifer.

Date: November 20, 2020 11:19PM

Mark Levin is explaining how The Left and The RINOs and those traitors on FOX like Tucker Carlson and the lawyers who are just plain wrong - their mantra - "Where the Evidence?" is totally off base.

[player.listenlive.co]

Date: November 21, 2020 12:34AM

Jennifer
Mark Levin is explaining how The Left and The RINOs and those traitors on FOX like Tucker Carlson and the lawyers who are just plain wrong - their mantra - "Where the Evidence?" is totally off base.

[player.listenlive.co]

Tucker's a traitor now huh? I thought fresh said Tucker was a guy who can think. Your loyalty changes with the wind direction, (and mostly whoever agrees with your bias)...

Date: November 21, 2020 01:00AM

That's the way it goes. Another division that shows us who's really on 'our side'. The more divisions, the better, so we know who our enemies are. The Coronavirus Sheeple - my enemy. Maskers, Vaxxers, Lockdowners - my enemy. The Left - my enemy. Those who think this Election was Not Stolen - my enemy. Those who just want Trump to give up and give in - my enemy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 01:03AM by Jennifer.

Date: November 21, 2020 01:45AM

The key to "control" as you cry out against is the tool of DIVISION...

So according to your philosophy and tactics, WE ALL lose. You're actually a tool for the control and a cog in the mechanics of control. You and JR with his flame thrower...

"Turn a people against themselves, and they're easy to contain." Caesar

Date: November 21, 2020 02:40AM

NuNativs

So according to your philosophy and tactics, WE ALL lose. You're actually a tool for the control and a cog in the mechanics of control. You and JR with his flame thrower...

No, on the contrary. It is 'We' against 'Them'.

It is WE - the regular 'little people' 'the masses' against 'THEM' - the 'ELITE', POWER-HUNGRY, ESTABLISHMENT, DEEP STATE, WHO WANT TO CONTROL US.

Here's the thing:

WE on THE RIGHT Faction-of-the-Little-People, think of the 'ELITE', POWER-HUNGRY, ESTABLISHMENT, DEEP STATE, WHO WANT TO CONTROL US, as "THEM", Our Enemy.

But:

THE LEFT, THE STATISTS, and now also THE CORONAVIRUS SHEEPLE Faction-of-the-Little-People think of the 'ELITE', POWER-HUNGRY, ESTABLISHMENT, DEEP STATE, WHO WANT TO CONTROL US not as 'THEM' their ENEMY! No THE LEFT, THE STATISTS and THE CORONAVIRUS SHEEPLE Faction-of-the-Little-People are On The Side Of the 'ELITE', POWER-HUNGRY, ESTABLISHMENT, DEEP STATE, WHO WANT TO CONTROL US, and want 'Them' to take care of us and to be controlled by 'Them'! (Going so far as Letting Them Steal the Election)

So therefore - it's THE LEFT, THE STATISTS, THE CORONAVIRUS SHEEPLE Faction of 'The Little People' who are "a tool for the control and a cog in the mechanics of control"

Because --

The 'ELITE', POWER-HUNGRY, ESTABLISHMENT, DEEP STATE, WHO WANT TO CONTROL US, are LEFTIES and THE LEFT, THE STATISTS, THE CORONAVIRUS SHEEPLE are ALSO LEFTIES! They are ALL ON THE LEFT who Are The PARTY OF CONTROL.

That means that Not Only are the 'ELITE', POWER-HUNGRY, ESTABLISHMENT, DEEP STATE, WHO WANT TO CONTROL US Enemies of The Right, but also THE LEFT, THE STATISTS, THE CORONAVIRUS SHEEPLE are our Enemies also.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 02:54AM by Jennifer.

Date: November 21, 2020 03:26AM

Nice Story, I beg to differ, but I LOVE you anyways...

Date: November 22, 2020 08:03PM

Jennifer

I heard this also on his news show tonight and couldn't believe that he was saying it -

[twitter.com]

The Tucker fans on Twitter are having conniptions.

This is how one person summed it up -

"So Tucker arrogantly demanded Sidney Powell show him evidence prior to presenting it to a court of law."

Here's a good article about the turncoat Tucker situation -

Sidney Powell claps back at Tucker Carlson

[www.americanthinker.com]

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables