Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

TRICKY-Trump campaign planning messaging blitz to fuel unsupported election questions
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 09, 2020 05:11AM

Trump campaign planning messaging blitz to fuel unsupported election questions

"Gotta hand it to Trump, he knows how to stir up the masses with prolific nonsense, which of course low IQ, Walmart Amerika will deepthroat. Actually he's trying to start Civil War before he exits..."...

President Donald Trump's campaign is planning a messaging blitz to fuel its argument -- unsupported by any evidence to date -- that the President's second term is being stolen from him through corrupt vote counts in battleground states, three sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

One of the ways it plans to do that is presenting obituaries of people the campaign will claim voted in the election and considering having campaign-style rallies to amplify the message, according to two of the sources.

So far, the litigation put forward by the campaign has not included any proof to support allegations of widespread fraud. And nothing campaign officials have put forward would change the outcome in any state.

But the President is being urged by his son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, attorney Rudy Giuliani and campaign adviser Jason Miller to hold rallies throughout the US pushing for recounts of votes, sources close to Trump told Jake Tapper. Kushner did not offer a comment on this story. Miller denied the story in a tweet. CNN has reached out to Giuliani for comment.

CNN reported earlier Saturday that Kushner had approached Trump about conceding the election, two sources told CNN. But his position grew murkier as the day went on as it emerged he was also trying to placate Trump by suggesting rallies.
The goal of the messaging blitz is to raise enough doubt about the results that secretaries of state in battlegrounds feel pressure to open investigations or call on their own for recounts -- something that would prolong the process and potentially give the campaign more time to advance its litigation through the courts.

A previous fact check by CNN of claims by a handful of prominent Republicans, such as members of Trump's family and supporters like former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell, of dead people voting in Michigan fell apart under scrutiny. A CNN analysis of the claim and the purported backing for it did not find a single instance of that happening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TRICKY-Trump campaign planning messaging blitz to fuel unsupported election questions
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 09, 2020 05:42AM

oohh CNN.

man you are such a noob

Re: TRICKY-Trump campaign planning messaging blitz to fuel unsupported election questions
Date: November 09, 2020 06:06AM

fresh
oohh CNN.

man you are such a noob

Oooh racism, all black people are crack dealing gang bangers.
NOTHING is black/white...

Date: November 09, 2020 06:10AM

NuNativs
fresh
oohh CNN.

man you are such a noob

Oooh racism, all black people are crack dealing gang bangers.
NOTHING is black/white...

do you even know what you're talking about?
is there a connection between your brain and your fingers?

CNN has an agenda.

you don't go to cnn for actual truth

it's propaganda

Date: November 09, 2020 06:26AM

fresh
[
CNN has an agenda.

you don't go to cnn for actual truth

it's propaganda

Doubly for FOX, same for most publishers. Same reason you go to Rappaport, for reinforcing of YOUR agenda. I say peruse a cross section and take a survey. What's the point?

Date: November 09, 2020 07:13AM

> Same reason you go to Rappaport, for reinforcing of YOUR agenda.

wrong

> I say peruse a cross section and take a survey. What's the point?

there it is. that's why you have no clue.

truth doesn't arise through surveys

facts
logic

Date: November 09, 2020 03:04PM

That's what Trump does, stay glued to Fox everything else is "fake" news.
No, scan the landscape and look for similarities, patterns and connections.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:08PM

NuNativs
That's what Trump does, stay glued to Fox everything else is "fake" news.
No, scan the landscape and look for similarities, patterns and connections.

The patterns all point to a pandemic

You have no ability to think for yourself

Your whole world is run by confirmation bias
Forming conclusions and then going out and getting the information to support it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2020 03:10PM by fresh.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:15PM

Or so it seems. I’ve often been puzzled, and bemused, when the extremists in some debate once again are found to be half right, and half wrong. What is it that seems to drive us to the go to the opposite poles and put us at loggerheads, whatever that may mean? (According to my dictionary, it means that all parties are being “block heads.”)

I suspect the reason is that most arguments are not, at heart, about finding the truth but about being proven “right”. In fact, all manner of selfish interests may be at stake – our personal prestige and the respect of others, political status and influence, material and financial benefits, and so forth. Also, our attitudes and perspectives are inevitably shaped by differences in our personalities and in our life experiences. And if somebody else opposes us, then a competitive psychology can take over the argument to the point that we will give no quarter even if it means saying things that we know are not true, or only partially true.

So the middle-ground between various verbal combatants is often where the truth lies undefended, and the onlookers may be asked to choose sides between two simplistic extremes. What our politics these days seems to lack is a “radical middle” – an open-minded, truth-seeking constituency that will aggressively attack the “Jacobins” of the left and right (the political terrorists) and reject their self-righteous prescriptions.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:16PM

fresh
Your whole world is run by confirmation bias
Forming conclusions and then going out and getting the information to support it

That's you dude in a NUTshell. My conclusions are pretty much unsupported except by a few like Thoreau, Cayce etc.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:24PM

as soon as you show me a human died DUE TO A VIRUS, I will agree with you.

>blitz to fuel unsupported election questions

your headline is false, that's why i commented on your bias

A JUDGE already agreed, that's why they are moving forward.

the questions are not UNSUPPORTED

tons of evidence supporting election fraud by DEMS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2020 03:25PM by fresh.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:28PM

fresh
as soon as you show me a human died DUE TO A VIRUS, I will agree with you.
tons of evidence supporting election fraud by DEMS

What our politics these days seems to lack is a “radical middle” – an open-minded, truth-seeking constituency that will aggressively attack the “Jacobins” of the left and right (the political terrorists) and reject their self-righteous prescriptions.

That's me, I'm listening to ALL sides and OPEN to ALL...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2020 03:32PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 09, 2020 03:30PM

yup, you're like a rudderless sailboat floundering in the current

Date: November 09, 2020 03:34PM

fresh
yup, you're like a rudderless sailboat floundering in the current

Hardly, but definitely not engaged in a feverish flurry of "research" to prove that I'm right. I'm sailing on the higher currents of Sun/Light, Air, Water and Earth. The rest is NOISE.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables