Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

D Wolfe 11-10-20: The Political Crisis IS a Health Crisis
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 11, 2020 01:07AM

Personally, I would much rather focus on Health Topics and would love to address more Spiritual Topics. Yet if we don’t address what is happening in politics, right now, I strongly suspect that the chances for us ever achieving greater medical and health freedom will be gone.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are going to put out national mask mandates, enforced lockdowns and quarantines and then inevitably mandatory injections. To ignore this, right now, goes against every fiber of my being; so I am not going to ignore it.

I’m going to give you my angle on this, UNFILTERED.

This is how I view it…

President Trump clearly won the election. The democrat establishment is stretching this out because they are involved in cheating at a massive scale.

Election Day has now become Election Week, which will soon become Election Month, which will then take us into Election Season, which will complete in Election Year.

The evidence of voter fraud and voter computer fraud (Dominion, Scorecard and Hammer systems) is massive and alarming and being heavily censored by corporate media. As this Election has proven, voter fraud has been with us the entire history of voting! (of course!).

I could go on about specifics. You can find out plenty on my Telegram and Twitter pages. I will leave that to the lawyers who will litigate in the individual states and eventually in the US Supreme Court. I just want you to know where I stand.

Now the corporate media outlets are telling the world that Joe Biden has won. People I know were shocked when Biden started talking about mask mandates and impending lockdowns. They didn’t know who they voted for! People don’t know!! That’s why I am telling you here. If you don’t think these mask mandates, lockdowns and impending injections aren’t stressing people out and causing catastrophic health problems, then you must open your eyes and hearts to have compassion for those who cannot handle it—like a friend, whom I just found out, committed suicide. I must now emphasize, this political crisis is a health crisis. The most serious health crisis we’ve ever seen.

The year is not over, the election is not over. Many interesting astrological events are still to play out, including: Pluto conjunct with Jupiter on Nov. 12. Mars going direct after retrograde on Nov. 13. A solar eclipse on Dec. 14. And Jupiter and Saturn conjunct on the Solstice! Dec. 21, 2020!
In the meme-time, we can still keep that positive mental attitude going as we develop resiliency within to deal with the chaotic times without! Here are the latest! Please Share and Enjoy!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables