Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dr. Thomas Cowan...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 11, 2020 03:23PM

Here is my File Preview for Dr. Thomas Cowan, which includes the notes I took while watching these Videos...

...File Preview...
A New Way of Looking at Heart Disease and Novel Treatment Options
Dr. Mercola Interviews Dr. Cowan on His Book, Human Heart, Cosmic Heart
37:43 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

• Does Plaque Really Cause Heart Attacks?
• As mentioned, Cowan does not ascribe to the plaque theory of heart disease. Instead, he makes a strong case for heart disease being a problem rooted in mitochondrial dysfunction. What's wrong with the plaque theory? For starters, if plaque were responsible, there would have to be something in the blood or blood vessels causing the plaque, such as cholesterol or inflammation.

• This shifts your cell metabolism from the mitochondria to the cytoplasm, meaning the cells in your heart shift from using fat for fuel, to generating fuel in a glycolytic way through the fermentation of sugar. Once that glycolytic shift occurs, you enter into glycolytic metabolism where you burn sugar for fuel and make lactic acid. As in other muscles, lactic acid in the heart muscle causes the telltale cramps and pain known as angina.

• 3. Particularly badly placed plaque formation. This is not the norm, but could occur.
• Indeed, one of the problems with using carbohydrates as a primary fuel — which a majority of people in the West are doing — is that it generates more reactive oxygen species (ROS) and secondary free radicals. Chronically, this will cause mitochondrial damage. I like to simplify it by saying that carbs are dirty fuels — dirty in the sense that they generate excessive amounts of free radicals that poison the mitochondria.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr Thomas Cowan : Virus et électrification de la Terre
10:40 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Community Guidelines. @ 11-11-20

• [youtu.be]
• 0:06 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: Now, I have 10 minutes. I wasn’t sure I was going to get to this stage, but I can’t help but say something about this whole Coronavirus thing if you want me to. So again, when you know Steiner, you have the answers to the test, but you then have to figure out the details. 0:33 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 0:33 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: In 1918, after the huge, biggest Pandemic, the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918, Steiner was asked what was this all about and he said, “Well, Viruses are simply Excretions of a Toxic Cell. Viruses are pieces of DNA or RNA with a few other Proteins. They butt out from the Cell. They happen when the Cell is Poisoned. They’re Not the Cause of anything.” 1:08 MM
• …like Exxon Valdez, anybody? Everybody.
• [youtu.be]
• 2:17 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: Because that’s what happened [Exxon Valdez Oil Spill killing dolphins] and your Cells get Poisoned they try to Purify themselves by Excreting Debris which we call Viruses. If you go to the Current Theory of Viruses called Exosomes and the latest Head of the NIH giving a talk on the complexity of Viruses, you will see this is perfectly in line with the current thinking of what a Virus really is. 2:46 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 3:25 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: So what happened in 1918? There was a huge and in every Pandemic in the last hundred and fifty years, there was a Quantum Leap in the Electrification of the Earth. In 1918, late Fall of 1917, there was the introduction of Radio Waves around the World. Whenever you expose any Biological System to a New Electromagnetic Field, you Poison it, you Kill some and the rest go into a kind of suspended animation, so that, interestingly, they live a little bit longer and sicker. And then, starts in World War II with the next Pandemic with the introduction of Radar Equipment all over the Earth blanketing the entire Earth in Radar Fields. 4:21 MM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fallacies of Germ Theory with Dr Thomas Cowan
9:50 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Aug 19, 2020
GUSTIRNA GUŠTI

• [youtu.be]
• 0:38 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: So the first thing I would say is that the Germ Theory, which many people ascribe to the late 1800s in Pasteur, was actually goes way back to even Greek times, you know, Ancient Greek times.
• Catherine Austin Fitts: Right, Aristotle.
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: Yeah, and it’s because, for very simple reasons, that if you observe the World, which we all do, it appears that people in the same place sometimes get Sick with the same thing and so it’s not at all unreasonable to say they may be passing something back and forth. And so that thought has been there for, literally, thousands of years. Now that’s one of the sort of modern Proofs that there are Viruses and Bacteria Causing Disease and I would point out that any of us would think that’s actually nonsense because, for instance, in Japan, in whatever, 1945, a lot of people died because somebody dropped a bomb on them and Nobody thinks that’s a Virus. So one can’t say because a lot of people in the same place gets Sick that means it’s a Virus or even that’s it’s Contagious. So that’s the background.
• And then, came a change in Human Consciousness to a much more Mechanistic, Materialistic Mode of Thinking, I mean, thinking like Descartes thought that only Physical Substance exists. That I would say is a radical departure from how every prior Human Culture or people thought about Life and the World. So this Theory that we’re only based on Substance is very radical Theory. But anyways, that was sort of Philosophical background to the 1890s. And then, came some Experiments and some Invention of the Light Microscope and people started seeing these Unicellular Organisms called Bacteria. And then, came the Theory that some of the Diseases that we see and maybe even most of them are because this Bacteria goes from one person to another and makes them Sick and that’s, basically, the foundation of the Germ Theory. 3:01 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 3:01 MM
• Now interestingly, and at that time and now we’re talking 1850s to 1880s, there were a lot of people and particularly a guy named Beauchamp who said that’s just Not True. In fact, these Bacteria are just Scavengers in Nature - they’re Feeding Off Dead Material and they don’t Cause any Disease. It’s the situation of the person.
• So then, you have this sort of Debate of Germ versus Terrain and Terrain just means the Condition of the person or the Animal. So then, Pasteur got into this and decided to try to sort this out.
• Now here’s the way that I would describe it to people and I would say almost to a certain extent of all the things I may say, if you want to remember anything, this is the thing to remember.
• So let’s take an example of how this works - we’re talking Terrain versus Germ. So let’s say you have a Cow and for whatever reason you don’t Feed the Cow properly. So instead of Feeding the Cow Pasture and Grass like Cows are supposed to - you Feed it Grains and Cardboard and Dead Cow Parts and, you know, all of the other things we Feed Cows. So now, you have a Sick Cow and then, to top it off you spray Glyphosate and DDT and other, you know, worming agents and Fungus Killing Stuff and whatever, all of that gets absorbed in the Cow’s Tissues, which is the whole point, and then, as we know, anything you Poison an Animal with comes out in the Milk. So then you have this Poisoned Milk and then, the person drinks the Milk and gets Sick.
• So the Theory then is you Transmitted something from the Milk to the person and you got them Sick. And then, you look under the Microscope and you see this Bacteria - that’s called Listeria, which is a so-called Pathogenic or Disease-Causing Bacteria in the Milk. And then, you look in the stool of the person who has the diarrhea and you find the same Bacteria and it was as if it was a Eureka Moment in History - end of story - we’ve now Proven that Germs Cause Disease. Now we’re talking Bacteria.
• Okay, so what’s the problem?
• Well, it turns out there is another possible explanation and that explanation is also very simple and very logical that you have Poisoned Milk and the role of Bacteria in the World is to Digest Poisons wherever they are found. And so, the Listeria are Not there as a Pathogenic Organism - they’re there to Biodegrade, in other words, Eat the Poisons in the Milk. In fact, they’re helping you and the Cow out. 5:54 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 5:54 MM
• Now we have 2 very reasonable explanations. I would only point out that if you look into Nature, which is, you know, what I’ve tried to do for 40 years as a student of Goethe, he said, don’t start with Theories - start with Observations, otherwise, you may get blindsided.
• So if you look into Nature, you, for instance, if you put, you know, wonky stuff, wonky stuff is a very scientific word by the way, meaning Bad Stuff in your Compost Pile, you’ll get Funky Bacteria. Nobody says the Compost Pile has an Infection. Everybody says the Bacteria are Biodegrading that and if you weren’t such an idiot, you would stop throwing that Stuff in your Compost Pile. Okay, fair enough.
• Same with a Pond - you have a Pond - you put Poisons in it - you get Algae growth - the Algae are Eating the Poisons - they’re helping you out because you were, “dumb enough to put Poisons in your Pond.” Nobody says the Pond has an Infection. Now anybody would say that the Problem is the Poisons and as soon as you stop throwing the Poisons, by some Miracle because they don’t have any more Food, the Algae go away.
• So getting back to our Milk, we have these 2 very reasonable explanations. One is it’s the Listeria, the Bacteria, the other it’s the Poisons, the Bad Quality of the Milk, and the Listeria is just Eating the Poisons. So the question is then, how do you know which of those is True?
• It’s very simple, all you have to do is isolate the Listeria from the Milk, Feed somebody pure Listeria and then, you could also Feed them the Milk without the Listeria and you could see if they get Sick.
• So this is what Louis Pasteur did for 40 years. He was the first to be able to do this, sort of, I mean, he, basically, stole the idea, but anyways, he took Pure Cultures of Bacteria isolated from Pathogenic, you know, from Sick people, Feed them to Animals or people, made them Sick, did public demonstrations and he was the Fauci of his day because he Proved the Germ Theory and he was saved humanity. And so, there you go, except there was one problem. Well, maybe not a problem, but he did have the integrity to keep a personal diary and in that diary, which he told his heirs never to publish, but apparently, one of his heirs, I think his son-in-law or something hated his guts because he’s kind of an asshole, but published it anyways. And in there, Pasteur admitted that it turns out that Not once was he able to Transmit Disease with a Pure Bacteria, Not once and in order to do these public demonstrations, he had to actually spike it with like Arsenic and Mercury.
• Catherine Austin Fitts: Oh my God, he spiked them?
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: Yes, because how are you going to make people Sick? He already knew that he couldn’t, so and anyways, when you’re famous, you know, you know the rest, but you keep going. Once you get caught in the Fraud, you’re in trouble, so then you have to escalate. And he didn’t tell anybody, except he told people in his diary and then, famously on his deathbed he said the Germ is nothing - the Terrain is everything because he realized he was a complete Failure and a Fraud. 9:36 MM
Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends | Ep:1 - Dr. Andrew "Andy" Kaufman
1:12:56 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Sep 3, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

• [youtu.be]
• 15:00 MM
• Andy Kaufman: Well, you know, I think I do have like a better and better understanding of this and um I have to say that one of the major forces that motivates me, this is just part of my personality is, is justice. So I’m very motivated by trying to correct injustices in the world and that’s what really led me into Medicine and I’ve always thought about, like, you know, who are people that are neglected in terms of their health like that’s who I want to work with, right, and that’s what led me into Psychiatry because um, you know, people with Schizophrenia and sever Mental Illness are very marginalized in our society and our culture. 15:40MM
Intro to Ep: 2 - Sally Fallon Morell
0:45 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Sep 8, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

• 26 Comments - JR Comments 18-26

Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends | Ep:2 - Sally Fallon Morell
53:50 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Sep 10, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

• JR Comments

Why Did Amazon Ban Our Book? with Sally Morell Fallon
36:42 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Sep 29, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

Dr. Thomas Cowan, M.D. -- Is the test valid? Is it a virus or an exosome?
1:15:17 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Aug 26, 2020
GreenSmoothieGirl

• [youtu.be]
• 1:04:50 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: The point is whenever you think about theories, what you should go by is what you see is people, you know, having ideas and then, discovering Facts or Observations, sorry, Observations and then, trying to understand life based on that. Now it turns out the reason, I don’t know if I’m good at it, but I’ve been practicing this for 40 years how to do that because one of the heroes in my life was a guy named Goethe, who wrote Faust, and he said two things. One, always start from Observations - Not what you think is True and build your ideas and theories based on what you see for real. And the second thing he said, which is very interesting, if you want to understand a Living System, how do you know that the first thing to do is to a) Kill it and then, b) cut it up and see what it’s made of?
• In other words, for some reason we think it’s the “Truth” that if you want to understand how you work, we should first Kill you and then, cut you up into little pieces and look under the microscope and somehow we’re going to find out how a rabbit works by doing it. Goethe said that’s nonsense. In fact, you’d be better off with a macroscope. So understand how the rabbit is living in the World and what its Food is like and whether there’s a bunch of wolves trying to eat the rabbit and whether the grass is good and whether there’s no Water or whatever. Just understand the rabbit in its entirety and in how it lives. That’s how you understand life and for some reason we have decided that the first thing to do if you want to understand why somebody gets Sick is cut up their lung and find out what their lung looks like under a dead microscope and my contention is you’ll Never figure out why anybody gets Sick by doing that. 1:07:11 MM
Dr. Cowan and Sally Fallon Morell Discuss The Contagion Myth
1:04:10 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Oct 14, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

• 34:50ish
• TRANSCRIBE before and after regarding STDs, Herpes, Chickenpox Parties, etc.
• ...DNA is actually an antenna, which is why it is so susceptible to Damage from Electromagnetic Radiation.
• [youtu.be]
• 36:26 MM
• So there’s 2 reasons. First of all, the usual reason is there’s a Common Poisoning or Nutrient Deficient, so people with Herpes are, essentially, Bone Broth Deficient and I’ve noticed that my whole career. If they’re Collagen Deficient, the Tissue breaks down and then, they have what we call Herpes. So that’s the first thing.
• The second thing is if you, if you have an Elimination of what we call Chickenpox, which means you’ve been Poisoned somehow that’s unique to that era - could be Glycosate - could be Electromagnetic Fields - it's something that even could be unique to that Town or that Family, then you Eliminate that Toxin through the Skin in the form of Viruses and then, you’re better for life. And then, through Resonance you tell all the people in your Town and in your Village and whatever, there’s a New Toxin in Town - you should prepare yourself if you’re exposed to this Toxin to make the same Elimination, which is called a Virus and you will also be better for Life because it turns out Life is a Cooperative Venture, Not Survival of the Fittest and based on Random Mutations and, you know, and Natural Selection. 37:55 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 37:55 MM
• The Viruses, through this Resonance Phenomena are the way that Organisms, including Humans, adapt to New Toxins, period. So you get a New Toxin in Town - you Eliminate it through the Skin in the form of what we call Viruses - you Resonate that out to the Village - a lot of them go through the same Phenomena - it makes you think there was some Virus passed from one person to another, but that’s not the case. It’s what I call the Village sings together so they’re all better off at the end of the day. And that is an exact description of exactly what’s happening with Measles, Chickenpox and the Charged Experience of Sexually Transmitted Disease when my guess is Resonance is at its max. 38:51 MM
• 44:ish
• Maggots...
The inconsistencies of the Corona Virus Story
41:10 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Oct 21, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

• [youtu.be]
• 31:01 MM
• And again, these are, a lot of people will send, oh, here’s a Paper and here’s a Picture of this Isolated Virus - every single time when you look at it, it’s they found a Piece of a Hoof and they made a New Picture of a Unicorn - every single time. 31:21 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 31:56 MM
• As you know, I think that mostly we get Sick because of either Injuries, like we fall and break our leg, that’s different, but the main ones, just like these Viral Cultures, or we get Starved or Poisoned. I’ve also added a 4th one, which I would call, you could also get Sick because you’re Delusional or you believe in things that aren’t True - that’s also Not Good for you. But let’s stick with the Starved and Poisoned.
• So obviously, everybody should be Eating a Nourishing Traditions Diet like we described in the book and that should be very clear. 32:37 MM
• JR Comment: It’s clear that you don’t know anything about Nourishing Diets or Traditions.
• [youtu.be]
• 32:37 MM
• But it turns out that we have, essentially, a 5 Step Process for keeping ourselves Healthy.

• 1st Way we get rid of any Poison is we conjugate it, which means we do a process in our Liver to make it soluble and then, we Excrete it through the Bile, which then gets Excreted through Bowel Movements.
• [youtu.be]
• 33:18 MM
• So the 1st and Primary Way we get rid of any Toxic Insult is by increasing Bowel Movements and increasing Liver Activity, which is part of the whole conjugation - it’s like bagging Garbage and taking it out to the curb. The point of that is one Never wants to be Constipated and one Never wants to Not have Bowel Movements every day and if you do, you should make a concerted effort to Not have that happen. And if you do feel like there’s an increased Toxic Exposure, there should be some attempt to increase your Liver Activity and even increase Bowel Movements. And this, of course, is nothing new - this is the whole reason for people taking Bitter Herbs - those stimulate Liver Function and increase Bowel Movements. 34:12 MM
The Contagion Myth w/ Tom Cowan, MD
1:15:08 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]
Premiered Nov 5, 2020
Alfa Vedic

• [youtu.be]
• 9:37 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: So in the face of that, there was a couple of Eureka Moments - there was a Eureka Moment in the 1800s. So they’re thinking there’s something past - we can’t see it - they invent a Light Microscope - they see a Bacteria - they see that some people with a certain Sickness have Bacteria at the Site of their Injury, like in their Throat, and they say Eureka, we found it - the Bacteria are making them Sick.
• Now I would only point out that observing something at the Site of an Injury does Not Prove Causation, right, because you could have Fireman at the Site of Fires and as far as I know nobody thinks Firemen Caused the Fires.
• So the next step was to do what a Normal person would do, which is isolate the Bacteria from the person, right, so you want to know whether it’s the Bacteria that’s Causing the Sickness and you isolate the Bacteria.
• Now if you permit me, let me just put this in context because this is Not a Medical thing - it’s a Human thing. So if I ask you and if you want to just play along with me, it might be a little fun and just pay attention to the wording I use. If I said I had a Theory that the Caffeine in Coffee makes your Blood Pressure go up, right, that’s my Epidemiological Theory, OK, so now I want to Prove it.
• So I take a Coffee Bean and I grind it up in a Coffee Grinder, I put in a capsule, I give it to 10 people, I give another 10 people just Water, all 10 people their Blood Pressure go up - have I Proven that it’s the Caffeine in the Coffee Beans that Causes High Blood Pressure?
• Barre Lando: I would say no because there’s other things possibly in Coffee Beans other than Caffeine.
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: Correct, very simple, that’s what any Human being would say. 11:48 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 27:54 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: And all I can say is I’ve come to the conclusion that, like the Fairy Tale of Sleeping Beauty, that the World is Under a Spell and it’s a Spell of a kind of Dogma and just like in the story, you know, the Witch, which is Materialism, the thinking that only Material exists, only Particles exist, Not Waves, only Particles, that’s the meaning of the Witch in Fairy Tales, she puts a Spell on the Kingdom, the Princess falls Asleep and only when the Prince says to himself, I am Not Afraid of this, then the Materialism has No Power over him and he Rescues the Kingdom. We’re in the Lockdown Spell Stage. 28:51 MM
• [youtu.be]
• 34:45 MM
• Dr. Thomas Cowan: But they don’t show you that - they show you a smudge of Tissue - they point with an arrow at the thing they say is Coronavirus. There’s No Evidence that it’s doing anything - anything more than an Exosome produced by our Tissues to Detoxify and I can see that in one minute because I can see and I see the Evidence that they’re presenting and it’s Not Science. 35:13 MM
• Barre Lando: You know, there’s other ways to get to the Truth too and in Clinical Medicine, you get to have a Live Body and maybe, you know, in my old Clinical days, I didn’t have the Research Lab and all the facilities of a Hospital, but I did have certain ways to ascertain how to just do the Treatments that I was trained in and then, you got to observe the Results and our Results were much different than what the Mainstream Conventional System was getting with the same sort of Illnesses. 35:49 MM
...End of File Preview...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dr. Thomas Cowan...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:20PM

Thanks, John! Good Files! You should make a file of all the Democrat Voter Fraud this Election.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 11, 2020 05:36PM

Do a file on the Water Cycle including Evaporation!!!

Date: November 11, 2020 07:17PM

Jennifer
Thanks, John! Good Files! You should make a file of all the Democrat Voter Fraud this Election.

I created a file on "The Hammer & Scorecard" 2 days ago, so everything else I come across will probably go in it or one of its 39 Related Files - see below...

…see “9 Stages of Democracy” file…
…see “Aaron Russo’s - America: Freedom To Fascism” file…
…see “AGENDA - Grinding America Down” file…
…see “Anarchy” file…
…see “Autarky” file…
…see “Bill & Hillary Clinton” file…
…see “Blowback” file…
…see “Conspiracy” file…
…see “Corrupt Governmental Agencies, Employees & Politicians” file…
…see “Dark Money” file…
…see “Democracy” file…
…see “Economic Hit Man” file…
…see “Ellen Brown” file…
…see “EMILY's List” file…
…see “Eternal Vigilance” file…
…see “Fascism” file…
…see “Federal Reserve” file…
…see “George Soros” file…
…see “Hans Eysenck” file…
…see “Income Taxes - The 16th Amendment” file…
…see “John F. Kennedy” file…
…see “Naomi Klein” file…
…see “Naomi Wolf” file…
…see “Nomi Prins” file…
…see “Patriotism” file…
…see “Politics” file…
…see “Problem - Reaction - Solution” file…
…see “SCOTUS - Rule-22-3 - Writ of Mandamus - USCAAF for Preserve Paper Ballot - 10-29-2018 (pdf)” file…
…see “Secretary of Defense & State” file…
…see “Stalking Horse” file…
…see “Subsequent Need for Government” file…
…see “Trust Us, We're Experts” file…
…see “Useful Idiots” file…
…see “War On Terror” file…
…see “Welfare State” file…
…see “Wizard of Oz” file…
…see “Woodrow Wilson” file…
…see “Writ of Mandamus” file…
…see “Zeitgeist” file… 39 of 39

Date: November 11, 2020 07:34PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2020 07:35PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 12, 2020 10:04PM

Date: November 13, 2020 01:40PM

WOW, these Face Suffocators are NOT even effective in the Operating Room!

[www.youtube.com]
Studies Show Masks Cause Higher Rates of Infections and Disease
9:15 Minute Video

Nov 10, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

[www.youtube.com]
Studies Show Vulnerable People are MORE Likely to get Sick if People Around them Are WEARING Masks
9:04 Minute Video

Nov 12, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan

Date: November 13, 2020 03:45PM

I thought there wasn't any evidence of a virus???

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:13PM

there is not any evidence.

cowan is playing in their sandbox to make a point.

Date: November 13, 2020 05:33PM

fresh

Hey fresh, it's best to NOT even read his posts because it's almost ALWAYS the same and the only response would be...

STRAW MAN!!!

He's here as a DISTRACTION.

Prana needs to punch in give him the boot!

Date: November 13, 2020 06:02PM

John Rose

He's here as a representative for NATURE, who's presence is sadly UNDER REPRESENTED...

Date: November 13, 2020 06:31PM

John Rose
fresh

Hey fresh, it's best to NOT even read his posts because it's almost ALWAYS the same and the only response would be...

STRAW MAN!!!

Prana needs to punch in give him the boot!

Yeah I know and what's amazing is that he enjoys irritating people.

Date: November 13, 2020 06:33PM

NuNativs
John Rose

He's here as a representative for NATURE, who's presence is sadly UNDER REPRESENTED...

You don't need to represent nature.

Nature is ...

and we will all interact with nature to the extent and manner in which we please not to the extent in which you please.

Narcissist

Date: November 13, 2020 06:45PM

fresh

You don't need to represent nature.

fresh AGAIN telling me what I can and cannot post just like JR. I follow the beat of my own drummer my friend...

"he just can't let people do their thing"
"nope, he can't let it be"
"narcissist megalomaniac control freak"...

Date: November 13, 2020 06:55PM

nunativs telling me that I am telling him what to do

while I am giving him an example of how he constantly tells other people what to do.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP.

DUDE, YOU'RE A MORON. ask your dad how many times he dropped you on your head.

adios.

Date: November 13, 2020 07:06PM

fresh

DUDE, YOU'RE A MORON. ask your dad how many times he dropped you on your head.

Your HYPOCRISY is next level really...

Um, my Dad took me into the Sierras most of my childhood, into Desolation Wilderness and made me contemplate the UNIverse, so he's to blame for all this for sure...

You're like a pitbull cop, always charging in, aggressive, spewing snarly insults. I am completely UNAFFECTED though as my line of reasoning based on MY experiences and ingesting of the information is solid and clear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 07:30PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables