Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Secret To Solving Problems...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 12, 2020 05:01PM

The Secret To Solving Problems
28:42 Minute Video

Published on Oct 6, 2019
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Secret to Solving Most of our Problems by giving the Definitive Answer to why we have so many Problems, why we’re Not Solving our Problems and ultimately, how do we Solve our Problems? This Video is a condensed, as well as a more explicit version, of an 11 Part Video Series John did several years ago called The Ultimate Solution. John was very vague in The Ultimate Ultimate Solution 11 Part Series for a very good reason and now, gives a more explicit version also for a very good reason.

Videos Mentioned in this Video:

The Ultimate Solution - Parts 1-11 - [www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution 11 Part Series Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Schematic Playlist - [www.youtube.com]

Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]

What is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? - [www.youtube.com]

Change Your Diet, Change Your Beliefs & Change the World - [www.youtube.com]

Norman Dodd Interview - Hidden Agenda for World Government by Controlling our Educational Systems | A Norman Dodd Interview - [www.youtube.com]

Natural Ways to Boost Brown Fat for Optimum Health & Weight Loss - [www.youtube.com]

The EVILS of Clothing, Premature Puberty & Our Belief System -
[www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00393 - 28:49 made 10-05-19:

Why do we have so many Problems, why aren’t we Solving our Problems and how do we Solve our Problems?

Hi, I’m John Rose, welcome to my YouTube Channel. If you’ve watched any of my other Videos, you know that’s the whole idea behind my YouTube Channel. In fact, I produced an 11 Part Video Series several years ago when I really got into Uploading Videos on YouTube and I called it The Ultimate Solution and I gave the Definitive Answer to those 3 Questions. But I made it an 11 Part Video Series. I actually didn’t give the Definitive Answer until Part 3. I sort of set it up because I use a Special Teaching Tool to help explain my Story and the last 8 Parts of that 11 Part Video Series explains all of the Pieces to the Puzzle for those who want to know. And now, for you guys in the future, if I don’t ever discuss something in more detail and you wonder what I’m talking about, go back to that very first Video where I have all 11 Parts and look at the index of every one of them and you can see what I talk about in each one of those Videos where I talk about whether it’s the 5 Mistakes we’re making or whatever, the 3 Ways to Correct 5 Mistakes. A lot of times I don’t explain everything in every Video.

But today, I want to revisit those 3 Questions and I’m going to Answer them in a much different way today because I was very vague in the beginning with that Video. You really didn’t even understand what I meant when I was referring to a Solid Food Vacation. All I was saying let’s Modify what used to be the best preparation for a Better Way of Life and even at that point you didn’t even know I was talking about Water Fasting. I was vague for a reason. Most people just Shut their Frontal Lobe Off when they hear something they don’t want to entertain.

[youtu.be]
2:00 MM
So I tried to make sure you didn’t even know I was talking about Food for the longest time because that’s what it takes for most people to say I don’t want to hear anymore. I like what I Eat, right? We all got to Die of something. I got to enjoy my life. Little do they know Life is an Illusion because there’s a very simple Solution to All of our Problems and there’s a very simple reason why we’re making Mistakes. The reason why we’re Not Solving our Problems gets a little more complicated.

But let’s start with the very 1st Question - why do we have so many Problems?

The very simple Answer to that Question is we’re making Mistakes - we’re Not Satisfying our Needs, especially our Food - that’s the Biggest of all Mistakes we’re making.

And why aren’t we Solving our Problems?

It’s because of Ignorance - we don’t know that. We really don’t have Knowledge of How to Live - we don’t have Knowledge of our 12 Essential Needs and our 2 Additional Temporary Needs meaning there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy, which would be the Ultimate Answer to the 3rd Question - how do we Solve our Problems? We have to Satisfy these 2 Groups of Needs.

So let’s go back to that 1st Question one more time - why do we have so many Problems?

We’re making 5 Main Mistakes based on 5 things we mastered and then, we Applied them to our Food - we Altered our Food - it made our Food Unnatural.

Now what are those 5 Mistakes I talk about all the time?

Well, let’s work in reverse. The 5th thing we mastered, which would be the 5th Bad Application we could make, was the Chemical Revolution in the 1940s. We started Growing our Food on Artificial Fertilizers and Spraying them with Pesticides. The net Result is we Lose 83% of the most important Nutrient that we need in our Food - it’s called a Biophoton. And yeah, if you’ve ever watched any of my other Videos, I talk about that all the time, don’t I, because it’s the #1 reason why we shouldn’t make the very 1st Mistake, which I’ll get to in a moment. The 5th Mistake - we don’t want to Eat Conventional Food and you may not think you are, but if you’re Eating at McDonalds and, you know, if you’re Eating the regular, your Meat isn’t Organic, then that Animal’s Food isn’t Organic. You can’t being Growing our Food on Artificial Fertilizers and using Pesticides. Chemicals should not enter into this Food Equation whatsoever. That’s the 5th Mistake and we Lose 83% of those Biophotons meaning that Organic Food has 5 times the Biophotons as does Conventional Produce. Come out here into the Wild now we got twice that of Organic and that’s how all of our Food should be Grown.

Working backwards, the 4th Mistake comes from the 4th thing we mastered - that’s the Industrial Revolution and that’s when we started Processing our Foods and my gosh, it’s such a Huge Mistake that if every person on this Planet, especially in Industrialized Societies, Stopped Eating Processed Foods, their Health would increase dramatically. It’s 1 of the Biggest Mistakes we’re making.

Now the 3rd Mistake traces back to the Agricultural Revolution and that’s when we started Eating Plants that we’re Not Biologically Adapted to Eat and the only way we could Eat them is if we Processed them, like in Cooking, for example, because when you Cook a Food that doesn’t want you to Eat it that has Anti-Nutrients in it for a reason, but if you Kill the Food, you Kill the Anti-Nutrients so now you cannot Suffer from having those Anti-Nutrients, but then you Suffer from Eating the Dead Food because it’s been Cooked, which goes to the 1st Mistake.

But prior to that were the Animals. We don’t have the Anatomy to Eat Animals. There’s Not 1 Anatomical Characteristic that we have that tells us we should be Eating any Animals and if you think you can’t get Strong and Perform well on a Plant-based Diet, watch The Game Changers - it just premiered recently here in Houston and I heard it premiered somewhere else on October 1st where they show that Athletes perform better when you don’t Eat Animals because you get more Oxygen to your Blood - you Live longer - you have less Disease. But yet, this whole Planet revolves around Sickness, so the Status Quo is going to make sure you don’t understand this Message and there’s going to be a lot of conflicting Information about that 2nd Big Mistake we made when we started Eating Animals we’re Not Biologically Adapted to Eat because we don’t have the Anatomy - we have Anatomical Limitations. Same thing goes for a lot of Plant Foods. We can’t break the Cellulose down in Broccoli and Cauliflower - we really shouldn’t be Eating those Raw. We could Juice them and then, Process it that way.

So there are Good Applications to these things we mastered, but then, there are Bad Applications and the Worst Application of all is that very 1st Mistake we made where we were Foolish enough to put our Food in the Fire and I say Foolish because it’s Sorcery, so to speak, it’s Magic. When we Alter our Food with Fire, it creates all of these new Colors and Aromas and Flavors that never existed before and it puts us Under a Spell not to mention its Unnatural and now we perceive our Withdrawal Symptoms from Eating those Foods as Hunger and we think that’s our problem that we’re Hungry. I’ve got this all gone feeling in my Stomach - that’s a Withdrawal Symptom because you’re Eating Unnatural Foods.

We took something we mastered and we Applied it to our Food - Fire, Animals, Certain Types of Plants, Processing our Foods, using those Chemicals [numbering them off on my hand] - 5 Main Mistakes is the reason why we have so many Problems and one of the Biggest Problems with such a simple Solution like that that most people think that’s impossible. You know, I’m making those Mistakes and I’ve got this Problem - my husband’s making those Mistakes and he’s got this Problem - what’s going on?

Well, that’s where it gets a little confusing, doesn’t it, because those 5 Main Mistakes are, literally, Causing Hundreds of Thousands of Symptoms. We all can’t Manifest them all, do we? It’s no different than taking a Drug. Most of y’all know by now if you watch any TV at all, my God, it’s frightening to hear these Drug Commercials on TV where they go through the Side-Effects and just now speak of them nonchalantly like, oh, no big deal and you hear the Side-Effects and you got to be kidding - Death - Suicide - Homicide - you’re kidding - those are Side-Effects? But the key here is that not everyone is going to Manifest those Side-Effects - 10% might Manifest that one and 10% Manifest that one, just like I’m making 5 Mistakes and now I’ve got Diabetes - my wife has Asthma - same 5 Mistakes - a simple Solution.

How can it be so simple?

It has to be! We’re talking about the Solution to most of our Problems. It’s Profound - anything Profound has to be simple. But we’ve got a lot of Obstacles in our way, right?

Why do we have so many Problems? What is Wrong with us?

We’re making Mistakes and why are we doing that?

Ignorance - most of us are doing things we think are OK, but they’re NOT OK and why is that?

Well, I’ve thought about this a lot - I’ve come up with 21 Main Problems of Knowledge. Socrates said long ago, the Problem of Knowledge is the Key to all of our Problems. I got real excited because I already had my List of Problems of Knowledge back when I heard that. I’ve been working on that list a long time - 21 Main Problems of Knowledge - 55 Total altogether because those Problems of Knowledge don’t only keep us from finding the Knowledge we Need, but they can keep us from Applying it too. But they can also Facilitate that Process because we can take 1 of those Obstacles, for example, Bad Habit, and create a Good Habit.

[youtu.be]
9:48 MM
So what is the #1 Problem of Knowledge?

We don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live. We don’t understand that we have 12 Essential Needs - Air, Water and Food is the first 3, something’s crawling on me; Sunshine, Exercise and Sleep would be the next 3; our Thoughts, our Feelings or Emotions and what I like to call Community, some people call Spirituality or Religion; then of the next 3, the big one is the Environment. In fact, it starts with our Environment - that’s our External Metabolism and then, we Interact with our Environment and we are in the Environment, so there are 11 ways that we do that. Got 2 more to go - we have to Procreate and then, we have to be Free of things that are Outside of our Control and that don’t Belong Inside of us, which is really a Big Umbrella Piece I put in there to cover a lot of Pieces.

But those are 12 Essential Needs and we don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live - the #1 Problem of Knowledge, but the biggest one is we don’t have the Knowledge our Food. Our Food has to be Natural and it’s Not.

Why?

Because we’re making 5 Bad Applications to our Food based on 5 things we mastered.

So that’s the #1 Problem of Knowledge and the #1 reason why we can’t find that Knowledge is because we have False Knowledge in its place. We cannot learn anything when we think we already know. So those are 2 forms of Ignorance right there that are getting us into trouble. There’s Lost Knowledge or Hidden Knowledge that’s been Hidden from us in our Traditions and then, there’s that False Knowledge we have in its place. And then, there are 19 Obstacles or 19 reasons why we don’t know we don’t know. 12 of those are Sources of False Knowledge and the other 7 are Willingness Factors.

The #1 Source of False Knowledge would be the Dark Side of our Behavior - it’s what happens when we make these 5 Mistakes. As I mention, when we make that 5th Mistake, we Lose 83% of those Biophotons, which is the Sunlight Energy that helps us feel our 6th Sense. But the Biggest Problem is Cooking our Food - Destroys the Food - it’s No longer Living and only Living Systems can store Sunlight Energy in the Nucleus of their Cells. So when stopped [started] Cooking our Food, we stopped Eating those Biophotons by 100% - that’s why we Suffer so much - that’s the Biggest Problem of Knowledge we have when it comes to Sources of False Knowledge because when something like The Game Changers comes out, that’s part of Controlled Opposition.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false face for the urge to rule it.” H.L. Mencken, he understood what was going on. Lenin said, “The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.” So when they come out with something like The Game Changers, they already have a bunch of Opposition that they just had a study recently, oh, we did this new study - confirms it’s OK to Eat Animals - Eat Meat even Red Meat and Processed Meat and these are all Lies.

In fact, the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine has already filed a Lawsuit against these guys for coming out and Lying when it totally goes against what we know to be True that that 2nd Mistake we’re making is a Mistake. We’re Not meant to be Eating Animals, period and yet, you’re going to find people who say, look, there are 5 Mistakes we’re making, I’m going to still make the first 2 Mistakes and I’m better than ever - I’m Eating Animals. You don’t know what you’re talking about, John.

No, you still are making 2 Mistakes - you’re still mostly Cooking your Food and all you guys Eating the Raw Meat and Raw Animals - we don’t Need to Eat those. There’s nothing in those that you can’t find inside of a Plant, unless you’re Damaged somehow and you’re Not making a Level 2 Nutrient or if the Society is Damaged somehow and we’re Not getting the B12 we should because of the Chemical Revolution or we might be living in an area that’s too far up North and Not getting the Vitamin D like I am right now.

[youtu.be]
13:34 MM
Why do you think I’m out here without a shirt?

This is October 5th right now. I’m not going to be able to get as much Sun like this for the rest of the year, so I got to store up on my Vitamin D. That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t wear a shirt when I come out here. Also, Clothes Weaken the Skin. My Skin and your Skin is the #1 Defense against everything on this Planet. You want to have a Strong Skin and because I don’t wear Clothes very often even indoors in the summertime when it’s 100 degrees outside 100% Humidity I can be comfortable at 85 degrees inside.

So because I don’t Weaken my Skin I can handle temperature changes better and we know the Benefits of Exercising in Cold Weather. I did a Video especially on talking about Brown Fat - many of you guys are Wim Hof fans - same concept - Brown Fat is important to understand. I did, again, a Video on that - I’ll put links down below.

So those are the first 3 Problems of Knowledge right there we have to be aware of and one of my favorite Videos is Escaping the Matrix of Evil. Please watch that Video. I use 4 different Allegories that explain that they all use those 3 Main Pieces as part of their Story. Plato’s Cave uses it, The Matrix uses it, which is based on Plato’s Cave, there’s also a group of Muslims called the 5 Percenters - they use it and there’s another group that came up with Our Ship - Socrates Dances in Heaven and they all point out that those are the 3 Main Pieces. 15:04 MM

[youtu.be]
15:04 MM
We don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live - that’s why we have so many Problems.

And then, why aren’t we Solving our Problems?

It’s that Ignorance - we don’t know we don’t know - that’s that False Knowledge we have in its place.

And then, why do we have those 2 forms of Ignorance?

Well, there’s 19 reasons - 12 Sources of False Knowledge - #1 Source of False Knowledge, I label it Piece #3 because it’s so important, it’s the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior.

Why do we have that?

Because of these 5 Mistakes - 5th Mistake, we Lose the Biophotons 83% - the 1st Mistake, we Lose them by 100%. Again, the Biophotons - that’s our 6th Sense. We’re supposed to have 6 Senses, folks, Not 5. It’s why we have a Dark Side to our Behavior - it’s a Contributing Factor. The other Contributing Factor is because it all ties back to that 1st Mistake too because now we’re making those other 4 Mistakes - we’re Eating Food that has Slow Bowel Transit Time and, as a result, we have a Serpent Inside of our Belly, a Cesspool. So those are 2 Huge Contributing Factors to the Dark Side of our Behavior and, again, that’s the #1 reason why we still don’t know we don’t know.

And then, Piece #4 is an important Piece because that’s our Traditions. We start our Journey off in life on the Wrong Path being told Lies by our parents. They’re teaching us the same Mistakes that were taught to them. They had no idea and we don’t know. How else would we know? We grow up being taught their Mistakes. We go out into the Real World everywhere we go everyone else is making the same Mistakes pretty much, right? We’re not aware of it.

So there are 7 Willingness Factors in addition to some of those Sources of False Knowledge I just mentioned. If you want to know more about those, check out The Ultimate Schematic and check out The Ultimate Solution 11 Part Video Series, In fact, with my 11 Part Video Series I included 1 of the Videos on The Ultimate Schematic at the end of that. I’ve done some other Updates on The Ultimate Schematic to help you understand how that Tool works.

[youtu.be]
17:00 MM
Because there’s a simple Solution, folks, to Solve our Problems - we’ve got these 2 Groups of Needs that we have to Satisfy and we have to look at both of these Groups as Horses that are pulling us - we’re like a Chariot being pulled by a Bunch of Horses. 12 of those Horses have to do with those 12 Essential Needs, but then, we have these 2 Additional Temporary Needs. 1 of them has to do with Subsequent Needs because we’re Sick and Dis-Connected - we don’t have enough Biophotons in us - we’ve got too much Crap Inside of us - now we have this Dark Side to our Behavior and because of that we’ve got 10 Needs we didn’t have before. We shouldn’t - we’ve got the Wrong Mentality, folks, we shouldn’t have an Exchange Mentality where now we Need Money - we should have a Gift Mentality, so everything’s backwards.

But when it comes to Solving our Problems, these are, obviously, Obstacles for some of us. In fact, I’ve identified 6 of those 10 Subsequent Needs as Problems of Knowledge. I explain that in my 11 Part Video Series. But the other 1 that’s important to understand when it comes to these 2 Additional Temporary Needs is we have Subsequent Causes that don’t go away just because we Removed the Primary Causes. In other words, we can Change what we do overnight. If you’ve been Banging your Head up against the wall every day, day after day, we can stop that overnight [snapping fingers] - we can Remove the Primary Cause, but the Subsequent Cause - the Big Knot we might still have on our Head might not go away right away and that’s where this other Group of Needs really comes into play and it has to do with those Horses that are pulling our Chariot. We’ve got those 12 Essential Needs that are pulling our Chariot - identify all the Weak Ones - if you’re Not Sleeping, you’ve got a Weak Sleep Horse out there - you need to be aware of it. If you’re Not Exercising, your Exercise Horse is Weak. But then, you’ve got that other Group of Needs that are also part of those Horses that we have to be aware of and that is how have we been Damaged, individually. Some of it could have been through Genetic Defects or simply, mainly, Genetic Weaknesses, which is what gets most of us in trouble and will determine, usually, why one person will have Asthma versus another person have Diabetes. That’s, sort of, the Uniqueness of Disease.

So there’s a Oneness of Disease that has to do with these 12 Essential Needs, but then, there’s a Uniqueness of Disease that comes into play because of how we’ve been Damaged, individually. And that’s, again, our job - we’ve got to identify all of those Horses that are pulling us and find out the Weak Ones - find out how you’re Damaged - Support your Body if you have to on a Temporary basis and this is where the True Art of Healing comes into play because if you keep giving your Body something it’s supposed to produce, if it’s a Level 2 Nutrient, the Body can atrophy.

So there is, indeed, an Art and a Role that you Play in figuring all of this out. You’ve got to learn how the Body works. The best way to truly understand how the Body works is to take a Solid Food Vacation.

[youtu.be]
20:05 MM
Remember, there’s only one thing we really have to do, folks, and that is to Satisfy 2 Groups of Needs, but most of us aren’t Willing and Able to do it. That’s why I added those 2 Preliminary Steps. The 1st Step addresses the Willingness Issue on a Temporary basis - that’s where we take a Solid Food Vacation on Juices for the appropriate length of time so we can see what we’re missing so we can Correct those 5 Main Mistakes on a Temporary basis. And then, be in a better position to say, OK, now I’ll take the 2nd Step and I’ll Correct those 5 Mistakes on a Permanent basis with an understanding that while I’m working those first 2 Steps I always got to do the 3rd Step because that’s the only one thing we have to do - Satisfy both these Groups of Needs - that’s it.

The only problem is that if we look at how to Correct those 5 Mistakes, there are 3 Main Ways to do so 2 of which most people aren’t Willing to do to get enough people’s attention. That’s why I’m convinced the Solid Food Vacation on Juices is an idea whose time has come because we can get enough people to Correct these 5 Mistakes on a Temporary basis so they can see what we’re missing and then, be in a better position to do the other 2 things that you can do to Correct those 5 Mistakes, which would include a Solid Food Vacation on Water, as well as simply a Raw Vegan Diet.

When you Eat a Raw Vegan Diet, you’re Not making the 1st Mistake - you’re Not Cooking your Foods - you’re Not making the 2nd Mistake, right - you’re Not Eating Animals - you’re Not Eating [making] the 3rd Mistake because the Plants we’re Not supposed to Eat have to be Cooked to be Eaten, unless we Process them in another way. And, again, we got to think twice about whether or not we should Eat something if we have to Process it, although, we can sprout things and make them edible and they’re not going to be in the same boat as they would have been had we left them there or we had Cooked them.

But we definitely got to stop those last 2 Mistakes where we’re Processing the Foods and using Chemicals - the Artificial Fertilizers and the Pesticides and Food Colorings and Additives. It’s insane what we do to our Food because that’s the simple Solution, folks. We are what we Eat. When we look at all of these Needs, the one that stands out the most is our Food. It’s Not a Panacea, as you can see, there’s 11 other Essential Needs that we have and then, there’s these other Additional Temporary Needs that can get in our way. For some of us Economics is Huge - Money is Huge - our Need for Money can make this Journey very difficult for some of us, especially in 3rd World Countries.

That’s why it’s up to us in places where we can pull this off to do our job to help us reach the Tipping Point because things aren’t going to Change. There’s Only One Way to actually Solve all of our Problems and that is for us to reach the Tipping Point. It’s not enough for you to just go out there and play your role by doing it - we’ve got to join the Hero’s Journey, Share this Message, get us to the Tipping Point because things aren’t going to Change - we’ll Never Solve all of these other Problems where we have Limited Control, like Acts of War, Crime and Violence, for example. Until we reach the Tipping Point, we can still be the victim of someone else’s Mistakes and the only Solution is for us to reach the Tipping Point so that we all Correct these Mistakes and then, we won’t be going around doing stupid things like we are now.

[youtu.be]
23:13 MM
As it is, the average person’s got a pretty good reason for doing stupid things. My God, we live in a Sick World, got a Bunch of Crap Inside of our Intestines, surrounding our Cells, don’t have enough of that Sunlight Energy Inside of our Cells to Communicate to everything and feel one with everything to make us realize there’s Only One Way to Improve our Lives and that’s to make everything around us better. That’s the Reality we’ve got to come up to. That’s the Ultimate Solution right there to Solve all of our Problems - we got to start Eating our Biophotons - that’s the Ultimate Solution.

How do we Solve the vast Majority of Problems on this Planet?

We get enough people to start Eating enough Biophotons to get everyone else’s attention, then that will help us reach the Majority in no time flat, then we’ll figure out what we’re going to have to do with those people who are struggling whether they Lack the Ability or the Willpower - we’ll figure out the best way to help them and, of course, by that time it will be a no brainer everyone will realize the Transformation this Planet is going through by Correcting 1 simple Mistake - the very 1st Mistake we ever made - the Cooking of our Food - the Destroying of 1 of our Senses - simple - simple - simple.

[youtu.be]
24:31 MM
I’ve got a 32 Video Playlist on How to take a Solid Food Vacation - 2 Hour Seminar with other Videos to back it up because my Seminars normally last 4 Hours - other Videos you need to pay attention to if you’re new to my Channel - watch What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? It’s a very long Video, but I go, I explain how those Horses work in more detail - I explain how we have 10 Body Systems - I explain the Cause of Disease and the Disease Process, which is a Bodily Process and we need to understand how not to interfere with it, but instead how to cooperate with it and help facilitate that.

Another great Video I think many of you people need to see if you haven’t seen it yet is that amazing Interview with Norman Dodd. He was the Chief Investigator for the Reese Committee back in the 1950s. They looked at the Tax Exempt Corporations Rockefeller Foundation and Carnegie Endowment had access to their minutes and they were very blatant about what they were doing. They were trying to get Historians to Lie about the War so that they could Control History so they could have It repeat Itself and they realized they wouldn’t Lie for them so they went and said, well, we’re going to have to Control what we teach Historians - we’re going to create a new Stable of Historians. It’s a very long Interview and it’s pretty dry in some areas, but go to that Video and look for the, look at my Pinned Comment - I recap the part you need to hear about, he comes right out and says that this is what they said - you have to create a new Stable of Historians - we got to get 20 new PhD Candidates out there that we know are going to be nice little bitty Sheep and will do what we tell them because we’re going to get them to enroll in our Program. They got to Qualify! Do you have the right kind of mindset that you’re easily Manipulated and you won’t buck the System - you’ll tell everybody what we tell you - you’ll believe in it and that’s what they did. And I know - I’ve got a sister-in-law’s twin sister “fits” in that category. 4.0 PhD wrote History Books on the Vietnam War. I bet she doesn’t even understand the Truth about the Gulf of Tonkin to this day.

And the reason why I bring up the Norman Dodd Interview is because once you understand that these people have the Power to Control the Educational Systems in History, you realize they have that same Power to do it in Medicine and Nutrition. And a lot of you guys have figured that out once you realize when you Change what you Eat that our Medical System is a Joke. They have no idea how Food enters into the picture and even people with PhDs in Nutrition don’t understand this - they don’t see the Disease Connection. I explain that in What Is the Healthiest Diet for Humans? Please watch that Video.

Please watch the Norman Dodd Interview - very long Interview, pretty dry, but, at least, look at the Pinned Comment down there. Check out my Seminar. If you’re Not Motivated enough, be sure to watch the Dr. Roba Interview or listen to it - it’s a Radio Interview I uploaded. He was on Day 21 of a Solid Food Vacation - you can hear the excitement in his voice - Lost 20 Pounds in the first 3 Weeks - Medical Miracle - No more Backache - No more Headache - Cholesterol Dropped 100 Points - Blood Pressure was High - now it’s Normal. Watch the Deborah Duncan Show if you need more Motivation. Watch people get rid of Varicose Veins and Bunions and Gout - Fibromyalgia - start winning every race instead of finishing mid pack - that’s what The Game Changers is all about - that’s what happened to me - that’s what got me onto this Journey and one thing lead to the next and that’s what you want to do, folks.

Keep on the Hero’s Journey - you’ve got to keep going out there gathering Knowledge and Data so you can be a better Hero so you can tell this Message and Share the simple Truth that we are the Heroes - we are the Solution. The Solution is simple - it’s a Bottom Up Solution and it’s Not going to work unless enough people do it and most people aren’t going to understand it until they test an idea whose time has come and you know when they test an idea whose time has come what happens to them, right? Woo hoo, they’re in for a treat.

[End of 00393] [5,527 words]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables