Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Love Thread - a blast from the past
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 13, 2020 05:02PM

Here's a snippet from my "Love Thread" file for a blast from the past...

A Special Thanks To Art
John Rose (---.HSTN.splitrock.net)
Date: 05-18-01 02:40

Hey Art,

I've been meaning to thank you for all of your positive and knowledgeable contributions. Both you and Ron sure have been a positive addition to these message boards. Several months back we had several posters who were not even into raw food and they only came here to push buttons. Unfortunately, their behavior was beginning to rub off on others. I always tell people that diseases are not contagious, but attitudes are. Once again, both you and Ron are rubbing off on others and are truly making these message boards a much more pleasant place to visit. Thanks again for being a positive influence to a very special place in my heart.

Btw, have you been eating any of those huge cantaloupes from your area? Here in Houston, we've been getting these huge 5 to 7 pound cantaloupes from Edinburg that are almost as good as the Pecos cantaloupes. Since I'm juice fasting right now, these cantaloupes sure are a blessing...cantaloupe juice tastes like a vanilla shake to me.

On a final note, we're trying to organize a raw food community here in Houston and sure would like for you to come and visit us. We'll keep in touch to see if you can break away. I know that we're in the same state, but we're still about 360 miles away. Let us know if that's too far or if you're headed up here anytime soon.

Peace and Love............John
[www.living-foods.com]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: A Special Thanks To Art
Date: 05-18-01 08:37

After I turned off my computer last night I realized that I really should thank everyone on this message board. Everyone is so loving and caring, and I just want everyone to know how much all of y’all mean to me.

Peace and Love.......................John
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey John!!!/ Thanks!!!!!!!!!....xox Ron
Ron (---.asm.bellsouth.net)
Date: 05-18-01 14:44

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!! It was very interesting...that on or about the first day Art signed on...he and I got in a little bit of what some interpreted as a heated discussion. I was fairly new to the board also ...but fairly active!! On that particular night, Dave Klein signed on and it seemed like I was in a battle against Art and Dave. Truly it wasn't my intent nor do I think it was theirs. I literally lost sleep over it because as I'm sure all the regulars that read my posts have noticed, I wear my heart on my sleeve!! I really am a very emotional person. At the end of that thread I had made enough comments to let both Art and Dave know that my intentions were good and that I was really trying to interact on a peaceful and positive note. Somehow that seemed to turn the tide and by the next day Art and Dave had become great new friends. We've interacted on many occasions since then and I've exchanged some even more personal things with both of them thru private correspondence! I am a DC and also have 2 Masters degrees in health but I usually still write from and operate out of my heart. Art is the true scientist and usually writes in the language of a scientist but has a heart of gold. Dave Klein also exhibits these same attributes. They have both positively impacted my life. Many of you have also had a profound and positive impact on my life as well. I truly think of you all as family. I don't know if I can take any credit for helping to turn the tone of these boards or not but I certainly have tried to have a positive effect. I know I've written some threads and hit the POST button and almost immediately wanted it back... A girlfriend WAY BACK in high school once said that her mother told her: "we act in haste and repent in leisure"...How true.!! I may soon have to hit the POST button because if I stop and reevaluate this I may not send it.. Don't know if that would be good or not!?!.. I'm rambling from the heart and not from the head so I'm not sure how I'll come across. But since I'm with family and you all have forgiven me before, if need be, you will again I'm sure!

With Love and Respect to all!!
:<>} Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
Thanks, Linda!!! Is TGIF...Thank God I'm Female????
[www.living-foods.com]
Art Baker (---.dsl.hrlntx.swbell.net)
Date: 05-18-01 16:25

Thank you, mucho appreciated.

Yeah, I' ve been eating tons of melon, including watermelon and honeydews. They are greaaaaaaaaaaat.

Keep me posted about the raw food scene in Houston that you're organizing. I am interested, but it all depends on my schedule which is up in the air right now.

AB
[www.living-foods.com]
Linda (---.netcom.ca)
Date: 05-18-01 09:16

Ditto!!!........... good going everyone!

TGIF and TTFN
[www.living-foods.com]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Solar Flare in the heart
Emily (---.50.168.144.dnvr.grid.net)
Date: 05-18-01 17:52

I feel like Linda. When I read the exquisite thread of Love and agreement between you most wondrous men, I almost lost it! This current of love and devotion to something most beautiful that you share is so precious to me, so rare, so needed. Thank you and bless you, each and every one. And Ron, you aren't a very emotional person - you just have a responsibility for making sure that the heart of God is revealed through you on this earth. And that requires a HUGE capacity of heart to do the job. I know - I come from the same "tribe.” We have to feel so darned much!
I DO feel that you have had a primary responsibility for setting the gorgeous tone of Love which is present here. That many men have come into agreement and alignment with that Tone - well, I'm just blown away. I could just bawl in sheer in sheer release. But I guess I’ll take all that love that is in my heart and go lovingly wash the rainbow of fruits and veggies I just bought.

In Love and deep appreciation for the quality of collective mind and heart on this board,

Emily
[www.living-foods.com]
Re: Solar Flare in the heart
Date: 05-18-01 20:06

Beautiful, thank you for sharing Emily. Let’s celebrate with that rainbow diet.

AB
[www.living-foods.com]
Re: Solar Flare in the heart/and tears running down my cheek
Date: 05-18-01 20:39

Hi Emily...And you expect me not to be a in a puddle of tears after that?? Wow!!! It's truly wonderful to know that we can make a difference!! To take the extra minute to let each other know, that we appreciate all those little things is really special! I had a general sense that things had improved but after ALL these Positive threads have surfaced, I'm 100% sure it isn't my imagination!!.......To think that much of this surfaced as a result of the Watermelon Man thread really shows once again that we can turn our scars into stars!!:... {a phrase borrowed from Rev.Robert Schuller.!}
I wish Alan {watermelon man} my sincere best wishes for the realization of all his dreams. If You should read this Alan, and or Christine, please know that you are welcome back on board with us anytime!! I'm totally sincere in that and I know my brothers and sister on this forum would agree!.........
Blessings and Peace to all and once again THANKS!!!
LOVE PEACE HEALTH and HAPPINESS!...:<>} Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
Re: Solar Flare in the heart/and tears running down my cheek Art Baker (---.dsl.hrlntx.swbell.net)
Date: 05-18-01 20:49

See........

There is a gift that all have to offer including watermelon man, which was to spawn all of this (even though many times we are unaware of what we contribute)
AB
[www.living-foods.com]
RE: Right and How beautiful, Art
Emily (---.50.166.101.dnvr.grid.net)
Date: 05-19-01 09:09

that you are able to see his gift beneath the brambles. H2Omelon man certainly has a love for the Truth, it's just that he hasn't yet learned how to deliver it. He still thinks that Life's way of delivering Truth is to attack what has come before. That isn't Life's way at all. When a tree is pulsing to deliver its new growth, just as powerfully as Alan was pulsing - it doesn't chop down the trunk to get new leaves. It honors from whence it came, and still the new forms, the leaves - which look totally different from the bark - grow.

In our country, particularly, we have this belief in adolescent rebellion. We think that the only way we can differentiate into our "own" is to rebel against what "brung" us. We have accepted that as real. It isn't. It's totally destructive. When cells mitose, the new cell doesn't kick its source in the belly. When the time is right, it simply, quietly, divides. And then there are two cells, standing side by side, serving the same body in unified radiation, each doing a slightly different job or covering a slightly different part of the territory in our service to the body.

I have a quiet prayer in my heart that one day we will see this. (And it starts with me - I've got to do it in my own life). Then growing up - differentiating - bringing into the world what we were commissioned to - won't take such an unnecessary toll upon what Life is trying so hard to create through us - one body of people in service to Life, to God, to Design - whatever you wish to call it.

And I would not wish it this way - but I predict, that because Alan seeded his new project on this vibration of unrighteous, violent and rebellious indignation - we will ultimately see that coming back to haunt him from those he attracts to his new board. It always works that way. That's Life.

I so pray that my own life may increasingly reveal the marriage of Love and Truth. Love without Truth is impotent. Truth without Love is vicious and destructive.

In the spirit of that union, and apologizing for the off-topicity,

Emily
[www.living-foods.com]
Emily...Dickinson!! How poetic!!!..
Date: 05-19-01 09:40

That was BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Emily...You have reminded us of our task!! You are a shining example!! I truly don't think you were off topic. Yes, we may have temporarily sidestepped talking about bananas and flax crackers but I think our digression has helped once again to unify us in the BIG picture of life. We are all here because we want our life and the lives of those around us to be as great as we can make them. IMO these recent threads have helped to facilitate that!!
We'll be back discussing raw fruits and veggies soon enough and if we can all remember some of the beautiful things that have once again come to the surface, we can enjoy our rainbow salads to the fullest!!!
Love Health Peace and Happiness!
:<>winking smiley Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
You are GORGEOUS, Ron!
Emily (---.50.166.61.dnvr.grid.net)
Date: 05-19-01 10:39

My heart is filled to the brim with thanksgiving. I have explored so many nutritional pathways - and in that - touched into many of the bb's surrounding those particular philosophies. This is the first cyberplace I have EVER found where "the big picture" was welcomed and seen as important - the top branch from which it's all hung and the root from which it all grows. I must be home and among my own true kin. Yippeeeee!

I was hiking alone in the mountains yesterday, just talking and listening to It All, and it kept occuring to me that the raw and alive foods were the highest vibrational nutrtion available to us on the planet at present- so, naturally, those who would be seriously drawn to level of ingesting and blessing of earth substances would not be those who inhabit the largest part of the bell curve, but would be of a more refined heart. This is certainly proving true.What a fine collection of people.

Bless you, Ron, Art, and each and every one. This collective of folks will certainly be in the quiet blessing place of my heart today.

In Love,

Emily
[www.living-foods.com]
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
Date: 05-19-01 12:11

Obviously, everything is interconnected, and if our food is unnatural than we too will be unnatural. Unfortunately, this is not a well-received message by those who inhabit the largest part of the bell curve. I'm convinced that the only way for our message to get out to the masses is with love. For this reason, I've included some of my many favorite quotes below...I hope that y'all enjoy them as much as I.

"I observe myself and so I come to know others. -Lao-Tzu

"Above all things, reverence yourself." -Albert Schweitzer

"To love one’s self is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

"I celebrate myself and I sing myself." -Walt Whitman

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God did not make us to be eaten by anxiety, but to walk erect, free, unafraid in a world where there is work to be do, truth to seek, love to give and win." -Joseph Fort Newton

"By having reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relationship with the world." -Albert Schweitzer

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Teresa

"We must change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden." -Goethe

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still." -Chinese Proverb

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don’t. -Frank A. Clark

"Here is a mental treatment guaranteed to cure every ill that flesh is heir to: sit for half an hour every night and mentally forgive everyone against whom you have any ill will or antipathy." -Charles Fillmore

"Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The more I can love everything - the trees, the land, the water, my fellow men, women, and children, and myself - the more health I am going to experience and the more of my real self I am going to be." -O. Carl Simonton

"Man is surrounded with every form of the truest and noblest wealth - wealth, or well-being, for the body, wealth for the mind, wealth for the heart." -Horace Mann

"Soul and body, I suggest react sympathetically upon each other. A change in the state of the soul produces a change in the shape of the body and conversely, a change in the shape of the body produces a change in the state of the soul." -Aristotle

"The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well." -Hippocrates

"The body never lies." -Martha Grapheme

"When we begin to trust ourselves more, the body begins to renew itself and becomes healthy and filled with life energy." -Shaki Gawain

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. -Helen Keller
[www.living-foods.com]
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ron (---.atl.bellsouth.net)
Date: 05-19-01 12:42

I'm delighted to be in that special corner of your heart!!!
Thanks again!!
[www.living-foods.com]
What has happened to this board??
coconuts (61.12.128.---)
Date: 05-19-01 10:27

It seems like there is less and less talk about raw food and more and more postings from certain key figures that seem to follow some other agendas?

e.g. the ridiculous bickering of recent pages

know what i mean?
[www.living-foods.com]
RE: Maybe it's ascending just
Date: 05-19-01 10:43

as the vegetables and minerals we eat have the opportunity to do through us if we ingest them through a thankful heart. Isn't that the ultimate movement of every thing - to keep being refined, lifted up. why should this board be different.

Just my thought anyway,

E.
[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-19-01 12:28

needless to say...I'm with you!!!!!!!
[www.living-foods.com]
RE: What has happened to this board??
Date: 05-19-01 10:58

it must be all the fruit

;>winking smiley

AB
[www.living-foods.com]

and or NUTS!!!!!....PEACE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!.............:<>} Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
Fruity orgasms
Dave Klein (---.oak.jps.net)
Date: 05-19-01 13:06

yes! This is what I've been waiting to see on this forum for 3 years! : ))))))
[www.living-foods.com]
If the Grand Master....
Date: 05-19-01 14:20

{who doesn't see himself in that capacity...but has justifiably gained the LOVE, RESPECT, and ADMIRATION of us all}, feels like we are progressing...I'd say we are on the right track. We all have role models and Dave Klein is certainly one of mine. He talks the talk and walks the walk!!! Glad to be of some assistance in creating those FRUITY ORGASMS!!!!!!!! Speaking of the big O, time for some durian!! :<>}
[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-19-01 12:40

It was my understanding that this board was shut down because of serious hostlity at one time, and I think the only intent of recent threads was to serve as a reminder that we're all in this together and we are here to assist each other on the journey. I think the mission was accomplished without too much digression from fruits and nuts. BTW, I've missed seeing posts from you for awhile now until your thread today! Hope you've been here all along , but if you've been away for awhile you might have caught a few things out of context! Hope we haven't offended you, and I for one sincerely relish your contributions on a more regular basis. I'm off to go have a coconut, ccoconuts!!!
Love and Best Wishes!
[www.living-foods.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 05:12PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Love Thread - a blast from the past
Date: December 30, 2020 04:36PM

It really saddens me to see that we are so Sick as a Species that most of us, even those of us who are Eating those Love Notes from God, LOVE Conflict. In fact, we LOVE Conflict so much that we cannot escape from it - it's everywhere we go! We LOVE Conflict so much that most of us Run to Denial to avoid these unwanted aspects of our Behavior, which Carl Jung referred to as our Shadow. Of course, we also Run to Denial to Protect our Pleasures, which is the main reason why most people LOVE Conflict. It’s those things we think we LOVE, which are NOT Love Notes from God, that are making us Sick!

In other words, Conflict is just another one of those many Obvious Symptoms or Warning Signs that are trying to tell us that something is Wrong with us - that are trying to tell us that we are NO longer Eating Love Notes from God. It’s been said many times that God sends us our Food and the Devil sends us the Cooks.

“The gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies...they are the trees, the plants and the seeds.” -Plato

“Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” -Plato

Hunger Spell - Part 1

Hunger Spell - Part 2

Plato & Herodotus On Diet & Disease

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 31, 2020 06:23AM

JR said: "Conflict is just another one of those many Obvious Symptoms or Warning Signs that are trying to tell us that something is Wrong with us"

See the hypocrisy friends???

Date: December 31, 2020 07:21PM

John Rose

A Special Thanks To Art
Date: 05-18-01 02:40

Hey Art,

I've been meaning to thank you for all of your positive and knowledgeable contributions. Both you and Ron sure have been a positive addition to these message boards. Several months back we had several posters who were not even into raw food and they only came here to push buttons. Unfortunately, their behavior was beginning to rub off on others. I always tell people that diseases are not contagious, but attitudes are. Once again, both you and Ron are rubbing off on others and are truly making these message boards a much more pleasant place to visit. Thanks again for being a positive influence to a very special place in my heart.

Btw, have you been eating any of those huge cantaloupes from your area? Here in Houston, we've been getting these huge 5 to 7 pound cantaloupes from Edinburg that are almost as good as the Pecos cantaloupes. Since I'm juice fasting right now, these cantaloupes sure are a blessing...cantaloupe juice tastes like a vanilla shake to me.

On a final note, we're trying to organize a raw food community here in Houston and sure would like for you to come and visit us. We'll keep in touch to see if you can break away. I know that we're in the same state, but we're still about 360 miles away. Let us know if that's too far or if you're headed up here anytime soon.

[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-18-01 08:37

After I turned off my computer last night I realized that I really should thank everyone on this message board. Everyone is so loving and caring, and I just want everyone to know how much all of y’all mean to me.

Peace and Love.......................John
Hey John!!!/ Thanks!!!!!!!!!....xox Ron
Date: 05-18-01 14:44

Thanks from the bottom of my heart!! It was very interesting...that on or about the first day Art signed on...he and I got in a little bit of what some interpreted as a heated discussion. I was fairly new to the board also ...but fairly active!! On that particular night, Dave Klein signed on and it seemed like I was in a battle against Art and Dave. Truly it wasn't my intent nor do I think it was theirs. I literally lost sleep over it because as I'm sure all the regulars that read my posts have noticed, I wear my heart on my sleeve!! I really am a very emotional person. At the end of that thread I had made enough comments to let both Art and Dave know that my intentions were good and that I was really trying to interact on a peaceful and positive note. Somehow that seemed to turn the tide and by the next day Art and Dave had become great new friends. We've interacted on many occasions since then and I've exchanged some even more personal things with both of them thru private correspondence! I am a DC and also have 2 Masters degrees in health but I usually still write from and operate out of my heart. Art is the true scientist and usually writes in the language of a scientist but has a heart of gold. Dave Klein also exhibits these same attributes. They have both positively impacted my life. Many of you have also had a profound and positive impact on my life as well. I truly think of you all as family. I don't know if I can take any credit for helping to turn the tone of these boards or not but I certainly have tried to have a positive effect. I know I've written some threads and hit the POST button and almost immediately wanted it back... A girlfriend WAY BACK in high school once said that her mother told her: "we act in haste and repent in leisure"...How true.!! I may soon have to hit the POST button because if I stop and reevaluate this I may not send it.. Don't know if that would be good or not!?!.. I'm rambling from the heart and not from the head so I'm not sure how I'll come across. But since I'm with family and you all have forgiven me before, if need be, you will again I'm sure!

With Love and Respect to all!!
[www.living-foods.com]
Thanks, Linda!!! Is TGIF...Thank God I'm Female????
[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-18-01 16:25

Thank you, mucho appreciated.

Yeah, I' ve been eating tons of melon, including watermelon and honeydews. They are greaaaaaaaaaaat.

Keep me posted about the raw food scene in Houston that you're organizing. I am interested, but it all depends on my schedule which is up in the air right now.

AB
[www.living-foods.com]
Linda (---.netcom.ca)
Date: 05-18-01 09:16

Ditto!!!........... good going everyone!

TGIF and TTFN
[www.living-foods.com]
Solar Flare in the heart
Emily (---.50.168.144.dnvr.grid.net)
Date: 05-18-01 17:52

I feel like Linda. When I read the exquisite thread of Love and agreement between you most wondrous men, I almost lost it! This current of love and devotion to something most beautiful that you share is so precious to me, so rare, so needed. Thank you and bless you, each and every one. And Ron, you aren't a very emotional person - you just have a responsibility for making sure that the heart of God is revealed through you on this earth. And that requires a HUGE capacity of heart to do the job. I know - I come from the same "tribe.” We have to feel so darned much!
I DO feel that you have had a primary responsibility for setting the gorgeous tone of Love which is present here. That many men have come into agreement and alignment with that Tone - well, I'm just blown away. I could just bawl in sheer in sheer release. But I guess I’ll take all that love that is in my heart and go lovingly wash the rainbow of fruits and veggies I just bought.

In Love and deep appreciation for the quality of collective mind and heart on this board,

Emily
[www.living-foods.com]
Re: Solar Flare in the heart
Date: 05-18-01 20:06

Beautiful, thank you for sharing Emily. Let’s celebrate with that rainbow diet.

AB
[www.living-foods.com]
Re: Solar Flare in the heart/and tears running down my cheek
Date: 05-18-01 20:39

Hi Emily...And you expect me not to be a in a puddle of tears after that?? Wow!!! It's truly wonderful to know that we can make a difference!! To take the extra minute to let each other know, that we appreciate all those little things is really special! I had a general sense that things had improved but after ALL these Positive threads have surfaced, I'm 100% sure it isn't my imagination!!.......To think that much of this surfaced as a result of the Watermelon Man thread really shows once again that we can turn our scars into stars!!:... {a phrase borrowed from Rev.Robert Schuller.!}
I wish Alan {watermelon man} my sincere best wishes for the realization of all his dreams. If You should read this Alan, and or Christine, please know that you are welcome back on board with us anytime!! I'm totally sincere in that and I know my brothers and sister on this forum would agree!.........
Blessings and Peace to all and once again THANKS!!!
LOVE PEACE HEALTH and HAPPINESS!...:<>} Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
Re: Solar Flare in the heart/and tears running down my cheek Art Baker (---.dsl.hrlntx.swbell.net)
Date: 05-18-01 20:49

See........

There is a gift that all have to offer including watermelon man, which was to spawn all of this (even though many times we are unaware of what we contribute)
AB
[www.living-foods.com]
RE: Right and How beautiful, Art
Emily (---.50.166.101.dnvr.grid.net)
Date: 05-19-01 09:09

that you are able to see his gift beneath the brambles. H2Omelon man certainly has a love for the Truth, it's just that he hasn't yet learned how to deliver it. He still thinks that Life's way of delivering Truth is to attack what has come before. That isn't Life's way at all. When a tree is pulsing to deliver its new growth, just as powerfully as Alan was pulsing - it doesn't chop down the trunk to get new leaves. It honors from whence it came, and still the new forms, the leaves - which look totally different from the bark - grow.

In our country, particularly, we have this belief in adolescent rebellion. We think that the only way we can differentiate into our "own" is to rebel against what "brung" us. We have accepted that as real. It isn't. It's totally destructive. When cells mitose, the new cell doesn't kick its source in the belly. When the time is right, it simply, quietly, divides. And then there are two cells, standing side by side, serving the same body in unified radiation, each doing a slightly different job or covering a slightly different part of the territory in our service to the body.

I have a quiet prayer in my heart that one day we will see this. (And it starts with me - I've got to do it in my own life). Then growing up - differentiating - bringing into the world what we were commissioned to - won't take such an unnecessary toll upon what Life is trying so hard to create through us - one body of people in service to Life, to God, to Design - whatever you wish to call it.

And I would not wish it this way - but I predict, that because Alan seeded his new project on this vibration of unrighteous, violent and rebellious indignation - we will ultimately see that coming back to haunt him from those he attracts to his new board. It always works that way. That's Life.

I so pray that my own life may increasingly reveal the marriage of Love and Truth. Love without Truth is impotent. Truth without Love is vicious and destructive.

In the spirit of that union, and apologizing for the off-topicity,

Emily
[www.living-foods.com]
Emily...Dickinson!! How poetic!!!..
Date: 05-19-01 09:40

That was BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks Emily...You have reminded us of our task!! You are a shining example!! I truly don't think you were off topic. Yes, we may have temporarily sidestepped talking about bananas and flax crackers but I think our digression has helped once again to unify us in the BIG picture of life. We are all here because we want our life and the lives of those around us to be as great as we can make them. IMO these recent threads have helped to facilitate that!!
We'll be back discussing raw fruits and veggies soon enough and if we can all remember some of the beautiful things that have once again come to the surface, we can enjoy our rainbow salads to the fullest!!!
Love Health Peace and Happiness!
:<>winking smiley Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
You are GORGEOUS, Ron!
Date: 05-19-01 10:39

My heart is filled to the brim with thanksgiving. I have explored so many nutritional pathways - and in that - touched into many of the bb's surrounding those particular philosophies. This is the first cyberplace I have EVER found where "the big picture" was welcomed and seen as important - the top branch from which it's all hung and the root from which it all grows. I must be home and among my own true kin. Yippeeeee!

I was hiking alone in the mountains yesterday, just talking and listening to It All, and it kept occuring to me that the raw and alive foods were the highest vibrational nutrtion available to us on the planet at present- so, naturally, those who would be seriously drawn to level of ingesting and blessing of earth substances would not be those who inhabit the largest part of the bell curve, but would be of a more refined heart. This is certainly proving true.What a fine collection of people.

Bless you, Ron, Art, and each and every one. This collective of folks will certainly be in the quiet blessing place of my heart today.

In Love,

Emily
[www.living-foods.com]
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
Date: 05-19-01 12:11

Obviously, everything is interconnected, and if our food is unnatural than we too will be unnatural. Unfortunately, this is not a well-received message by those who inhabit the largest part of the bell curve. I'm convinced that the only way for our message to get out to the masses is with love. For this reason, I've included some of my many favorite quotes below...I hope that y'all enjoy them as much as I.

"I observe myself and so I come to know others. -Lao-Tzu

"Above all things, reverence yourself." -Albert Schweitzer

"To love one’s self is the beginning of a lifelong romance." -Oscar Wilde

"I celebrate myself and I sing myself." -Walt Whitman

"Finish every day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God did not make us to be eaten by anxiety, but to walk erect, free, unafraid in a world where there is work to be do, truth to seek, love to give and win." -Joseph Fort Newton

"By having reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relationship with the world." -Albert Schweitzer

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -Mother Teresa

"We must change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden." -Goethe

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still." -Chinese Proverb

"We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don’t. -Frank A. Clark

"Here is a mental treatment guaranteed to cure every ill that flesh is heir to: sit for half an hour every night and mentally forgive everyone against whom you have any ill will or antipathy." -Charles Fillmore

"Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The more I can love everything - the trees, the land, the water, my fellow men, women, and children, and myself - the more health I am going to experience and the more of my real self I am going to be." -O. Carl Simonton

"Man is surrounded with every form of the truest and noblest wealth - wealth, or well-being, for the body, wealth for the mind, wealth for the heart." -Horace Mann

"Soul and body, I suggest react sympathetically upon each other. A change in the state of the soul produces a change in the shape of the body and conversely, a change in the shape of the body produces a change in the state of the soul." -Aristotle

"The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well." -Hippocrates

"The body never lies." -Martha Grapheme

"When we begin to trust ourselves more, the body begins to renew itself and becomes healthy and filled with life energy." -Shaki Gawain

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. -Helen Keller
[www.living-foods.com]
Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: 05-19-01 12:42

I'm delighted to be in that special corner of your heart!!!
Thanks again!!
[www.living-foods.com]
What has happened to this board??
coconuts (61.12.128.---)
Date: 05-19-01 10:27

It seems like there is less and less talk about raw food and more and more postings from certain key figures that seem to follow some other agendas?

e.g. the ridiculous bickering of recent pages

know what i mean?
[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-19-01 10:43

as the vegetables and minerals we eat have the opportunity to do through us if we ingest them through a thankful heart. Isn't that the ultimate movement of every thing - to keep being refined, lifted up. why should this board be different.

Just my thought anyway,

E.
[www.living-foods.com]

needless to say...I'm with you!!!!!!!
[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-19-01 10:58

it must be all the fruit

;>winking smiley

AB
[www.living-foods.com]

and or NUTS!!!!!....PEACE BRO!!!!!!!!!!!.............:<>} Ron
[www.living-foods.com]
Fruity orgasms

[www.living-foods.com]
If the Grand Master....
Date: 05-19-01 14:20

{who doesn't see himself in that capacity...but has justifiably gained the LOVE, RESPECT, and ADMIRATION of us all}, feels like we are progressing...I'd say we are on the right track. We all have role models and Dave Klein is certainly one of mine. He talks the talk and walks the walk!!! Glad to be of some assistance in creating those FRUITY ORGASMS!!!!!!!! Speaking of the big O, time for some durian!! :<>}
[www.living-foods.com]
Date: 05-19-01 12:40

It was my understanding that this board was shut down because of serious hostlity at one time, and I think the only intent of recent threads was to serve as a reminder that we're all in this together and we are here to assist each other on the journey. I think the mission was accomplished without too much digression from fruits and nuts. BTW, I've missed seeing posts from you for awhile now until your thread today! Hope you've been here all along , but if you've been away for awhile you might have caught a few things out of context! Hope we haven't offended you, and I for one sincerely relish your contributions on a more regular basis. I'm off to go have a coconut, ccoconuts!!!
Love and Best Wishes!
[www.living-foods.com]

“The gods created certain kinds of beings to replenish our bodies...they are the trees, the plants and the seeds.” -Plato

“Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” -Plato

Hunger Spell - Part 1

Hunger Spell - Part 2

Plato & Herodotus On Diet & Disease

Date: August 10, 2021 01:18AM

John Rose
Fruity orgasms

[www.living-foods.com]

Date: August 10, 2021 05:34AM

Wow JR, you just posted a major thread that implicated YOU of destroying the harmony of this board, BRAVO!

Date: August 10, 2021 11:13AM

This thread is a perfect example of how nn craps on all of my threads.

fresh
NN

I'm sure there's certain things that people can do to you that would cross a line and then you would never want to reconcile with that person.

That has happened to me when falsely accused of educational neglect.

it's the same thing with JR ..

you crossed the line over and over you sabotaged what he was trying to do and share here

secondly you say he's ignorant and refuses to admit when he's wrong .

the reason is that he's not wrong about anything that he shared here .

there's no reason for him to admit that he's wrong about anything and that includes the Holocaust

what you cannot understand is people who research this stuff have a deeper understanding

you don't

So you have no conception of how annoying it is to have people tell us that we're wrong when they have not investigated anything. You claim to but have not.

that includes 99% of the people out there

So while it's good that you came to see the truth here in some aspects don't expect him to change regarding his view of you .

not going to happen

Date: August 10, 2021 02:36PM

Oh look, another Copy/Paste from the past from the guy who claims he doesn't keep a file on me!

Hey John, how big is your file on Permaculture Food Forests or do you just like to hoard stuff about the negative side of humans?

And at the same time, he proceeds to lecture US ALL on lying in his latest video.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2021 03:04PM by NuNativs.

Date: August 10, 2021 06:38PM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
THE STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS NEVER END!!!

NEVER END!!!
NEVER END!!!
NEVER END!!!

fresh
it never ends with this freaking psycho.

crapping on threads over and over so i need
to try to wade through the nonsense constantly.

brainless repetitive twit.

fresh
I don't think I have ever "met" a person as irritating as you.

the lack of awareness is unbelievable

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

Guess I'm doing the same here...

So our "resident lamestream media whore" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

fresh
gee , I wonder if he has conflicts of interest?

[khn.org]

NN on a natural health board
as the resident lamestream media whore

fresh
NuNativs
Trump is calling it a modern miracle, he must be part of the "Great Reset"...

you have had about 3000 posts since you've been here
how you have managed to have at most 2 of them provide any
logic intelligence or value is quite a feat.

Date: August 11, 2021 12:22AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry nn, I don't have a file for you.

Hey John, how big is your file on Permaculture Food Forests or do you just like to hoard stuff about the negative side of humans?

And at the same time, he proceeds to lecture US ALL on lying in his latest video.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2021 12:42AM by NuNativs.

Date: August 12, 2021 01:58AM

John Rose
John Rose
Fruity orgasms

[www.living-foods.com]

Date: August 12, 2021 02:53AM

Score: Rose 0 | NN 40

Date: August 12, 2021 09:14AM

This shows EVERYONE just how SICK nn is - I pay tribute to Dave Klein twice in this thread and nn attacks me both times PROVING nn has NO Empathy and NO respect for a great man who just passed away.

I put nn in the same boat with Gates, Fauci, Schaub, Stalin and all the other Psychopaths - the only difference is nn is just a nobody Psychopath. None of you SICKOS make this world better - you make it WORSE!!!

As fresh pointed out above...

"you crossed the line over and over"

Date: August 12, 2021 02:56PM

Ummm, I'm the one who brought it up? I was reading David Kleins magazine decades ago. You didn't even know he passed.

Ya, me and Fauci pioneered the beagle experiments. I love suffering.

I just need MORE POWER SO AI CAN MAKE MORE SUFFER!!! HA HA HA HA (you idiot).

(JR continues to Copy/Paste quotes against me from the non-existent file he has on me). Get a LIFE jerk!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2021 02:57PM by NuNativs.

Date: August 12, 2021 05:54PM

What PSYCHO nn has done on this thread is exactly like the example they used in Defense Against the Psychopath - see "if attending a funeral" below under "1) Lack of Empathy"...

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken

0:18 MM
Psychopathy infects the whole Spectrum of Humanity irrespective of Race, Culture, Geography, Economic Class or Personality type. It is distributed in a population in the similar way that left-handedness is. One would Not notice a person is left-handed until you see him write or catch a ball. Similarly, one may Not notice a Psychopath until you see him do something that requires them to have a conscious.

Most people think of a Psychopath as a rare creature found only in the lowest levels of Society. However, the reverse is true. They are Not Rare, but actually quite common and you are more likely to find Psychopaths in the board room than on the wrong side of the tracks. The reason is the more competitive a particular environment is, the more ruthless the use of the Cheating Strategy becomes. Within the highest circles of Power and Wealth, a Lack of Pity and Remorse is practically a prerequisite to success and only the Psychopathic Mentality can thrive.

Because of the tremendous destruction Psychopaths reap on Society, it is vital for everyone to be aware of their existence and to recognize their Behavior Traits. Understanding them is the first Step to defending against them.

Key Characteristics

1) Lack of Empathy

Empathy is the Ability to Experience within oneself the Feelings and Emotions expressed by others. It is what allows us to Feel what others are feeling. It is why we are inspired by works of art, music and poetry. Empathy allows us to Experience the grandeurs of life, to be truly alive, and is one of the defining characteristics of what makes us Human.

Psychopaths have No Empathy and, as a result, they are neither truly Human nor truly alive. When they see Normals admiring a piece of art or playing with their children or caring for a pet or any number of Human Emotional Interactions, they cannot understand what all of the fuss is all about. Psychopaths realize at an early age that they are different and that they should Act as everyone else does in order to be accepted into Society. They learn to mimic what they see others do, but they can never understand why they should Act this way. Although they are consummate Actors, careful observation will reveal telltale cracks in their façade. They know enough to fake concern when someone is Sick or to pretend Happiness when some good fortune befalls a friend, but in Situations where the Psychopath has no pre-rehearsed Act, their adlib often reveals a stunning Lack of Empathy.

For example, if attending a funeral, a Psychopath would correctly mimic the same expressions of sadness as the other mourners, but then makes sexual advances towards the grieving widow clueless to the gross inappropriateness of such an action. People with Empathy would instinctively understand such Behavior as inappropriate, however, the Psychopath cannot.

2) Lack of Remorse

Remorse is an Emotional Expression of personal regret felt by a person after he or she has committed an Act which they deem as shameful, hurtful or violent. This very definition precludes a Psychopath from experiencing such a Feeling. With No Empathy, there can be No Emotional Expression. Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others. Psychopaths understand when people are Angry with them for their Behavior and as a last resort, they may pretend they are sorry. But unlike most people, they are not the least bit disturbed by feelings of Guilt.

John Rose
This shows EVERYONE just how SICK nn is - I pay tribute to Dave Klein twice in this thread and nn attacks me both times PROVING nn has NO Empathy and NO respect for a great man who just passed away.

I put nn in the same boat with Gates, Fauci, Schaub, Stalin and all the other Psychopaths - the only difference is nn is just a nobody Psychopath. None of you SICKOS make this world better - you make it WORSE!!!

Date: August 12, 2021 05:58PM

Here's a condensed version of my post above...

John Rose
What PSYCHO nn has done on this thread is exactly like the example they used in Defense Against the Psychopath - see "if attending a funeral" below under "1) Lack of Empathy"...

For example, if attending a funeral, a Psychopath would correctly mimic the same expressions of sadness as the other mourners, but then makes sexual advances towards the grieving widow clueless to the gross inappropriateness of such an action. People with Empathy would instinctively understand such Behavior as inappropriate, however, the Psychopath cannot.

John Rose

Date: August 12, 2021 06:06PM

Ya you've got me pinned to a T...NOT!!!

A psychopath wouldn't wax poetic about Paradise on Earth trust me. Of course you would never Copy/Paste those quotes and passages which is the MAJORITY of the material I have posted, because it would make me look good. As an ex tennis pro, you are only interested in dominating and winning the game as you've shown repeatedly on this board for decades that I've observed.

You're actually the Psychopath who gets kicks out of fighting, being right, being superior, (of course, the serial accuser is always guilty of the crime they are criticizing). You attack people without remorse, you're NEVER wrong.

Now go plant some FOOD BEARING TREES AND STOP WASTING OUR COLLECTIVE LIFE/TIME!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2021 06:17PM by NuNativs.

Date: August 12, 2021 08:11PM

This thread shows EVERYONE just how SICK nn is - I pay tribute to Dave Klein twice in this thread and nn attacks me relentlessly PROVING nn has NO Empathy and NO respect for a great man who just passed away.

John Rose

John Rose

How many of these Psychopaths have you heard say Build Back Better?

John Rose
fresh
I don't need to be graded by you jackass.

Why you harassing Jen?

If you dont want to be called a piece of @#$%& stop acting like one.

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Date: August 12, 2021 09:05PM

JR is the biggest HYPOCRITE in the business as has been pointed out by many. Unfortunately a PSYCHOPATH can't acknowledge his errors even though MANY PEOPLE have pointed out the same thing over and over.

NO, IT"S EVERYONE ELSE'S FAULT!?!

PLANT PERMACULTURE FOOD BEARING TREES NOW!!!

Date: August 12, 2021 09:15PM

John Rose
John Rose
Fruity orgasms

[www.living-foods.com]

Date: August 13, 2021 05:48AM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
Fruity orgasms

[www.living-foods.com]

So basically you have nothing relevant to say, (as expected).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2021 05:49AM by NuNativs.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 13, 2021 07:45AM

Is JR a paid editorial contributor to this board because rather than answering a question in a few sentences, he goes on and on so maybe he's being paid by the word.

I've fallen asleep just srcolling past some of Johns posts - anyone else had the same soporific ( sleep inducing ) effect.

I do thank you JR for answering my question re your taking supplements / green powders, etc. where you said you only took B12. Your body is not scrawny for someone not taking all the other things, just your raw diet, so well done.

How is Art going? I noticed the last post was 2001. Any updates?

Date: August 13, 2021 02:20PM

I feel instant deep fatigue whenever I see those large spanning walls O' text.

"If you can't explain it SIMPLY, you don't understand it well enough",
Einstein

Date: August 14, 2021 05:20AM

JR is really a USEFUL IDIOT sowing DIVISION and inbred fighting, diluting OUR numbers to where WE are ultimately lost and ineffective.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables