Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Voter Fraud and Lawsuits
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 19, 2020 10:04PM

Jenna Ellis is Fabulous!

Here's her statement -

Jenna Ellis Looks Media In the Eyes and HAMMERS Them for Refusing to Cover Voter Fraud

[rumble.com]

Her Twitter Account -

[twitter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 19, 2020 10:35PM

Here are the transcripts...

00:52:06 MM
EXCUSE ME, WE'RE NOT UP TO THE QUESTIONS AT THIS POINT -- EXCUSE ME, WE'RE NOT AT THE QUESTIONS. MY NAME IS JENNA ELLIS AND I'M A SENIOR LEGAL ADVISER TO THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN. AND I'D LIKE TO EXPLAIN NOW WHERE WE'VE BEEN AND WHERE WE'RE AT AND WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE PROCESS. SO WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD IN THE FAKE NEWSPAPERS TOMORROW WILL BE ONE OF TWO THINGS. EITHER THERE WAS NOT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE THAT WE'VE PRESENTED OR WE SPEAK TOO LONG. OKAY. SO WHAT YOU'VE HEARD NOW IS BASICALLY AN OPENING STATEMENT. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE WHEN WE GET TO COURT, TO ACTUALLY HAVE A FULL TRIAL ON THE MERITS. TO ACTUALLY SHOW THIS EVIDENCE IN COURT. AND PROVE OUR CASE. THIS IS NOT A "LAW & ORDER" EPISODE WHERE EVERYTHING IS NEATLY WRAPPED UP IN 60 MINUTES. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE HERE IN THIS RUIN OR TUNE OUT IN OTHER NETWORKS, CLEARLY, YOU'VE NEVER BEEN COURT REPORTERS. TRIALS TAKE TIME. PUTTING ON EVIDENCE TAKES TIME. THIS IS BASICALLY AN OPENING STATE SO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THE NETWORKS HAVE BEEN HIDING AND WHAT THEY REFUSE TO COVER BECAUSE ALL OF YOUR FAKE NEWS HEADLINES ARE DANCING AROUND THE MERITS OF THIS CASE AND ARE TRYING TO DELEGITIMATEIZE WHAT WE'RE DOING HERE. LET ME BE VERY CLEAR THAT OUR OBJECTIVE IS TO PRESERVE ELECTION INTEGRITY. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS BEEN SAYING FROM DAY ONE THIS IS ABOUT MAINTAINING FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. IT'S NOT ABOUT OVERTURNING AN OUTCOME. IT'S ABOUT MAKING SURE THAT ELECTION INTEGRITY IS PRESERVED. AND EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD WANT THAT. IF EVERY AMERICAN IS NOT ON BOARD WITH THAT, YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF WHY. IF YOUR FAKE NEWS NETWORK IS NOT COVERING AND ALLOWING YOU TO COVER IT FAIRLY AND ACCURATELY, YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF WHY. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A LEGITIMATE BASIS. WE HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE AN ENTIRE CASE THAT GENERALLY WOULD TAKE YEARS IN CIVIL LITIGATION. I'VE BEEN A PROSECUTOR. I HAVE TRIED CASES WITH FAR SIMPLER FACTS. ONE THING HAPPENED IN A MATTER OF MINUTES AND IT STILL TAKES DAYS. AND WE GO THROUGH A JURY PROCESS. THIS IS THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION RIGHT NOW. WE'RE NOT TRYING OUR CASE IN THE COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION, BECAUSE IF WE WERE, WE WOULD GET UNBIASED JURORS. I WOULD STRIKE 99% OF YOU FROM THE JURY AND I WOULD BE ALLOWED TO BECAUSE OF THE FAKE USE COVERAGE YOU PROVIDE. YOU'RE NOT UNBIASED JURORS. UNTIL YOU STEP OUT OF YOUR ROLE AS A JOURNALIST AND ACTUALLY GO INTO A COURTROOM AND YOU ARE A JUDGE ON A BENCH THAT HAS SWORN AN OATH TO BE UNBIASED IN OUR SEPARATION OF POWERS, THEN YOUR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER. THE FACTS MATTER. THE TRUTH MATTERS. AND IF YOU ARE FAIR REPORTERS, YOU WILL COVER THAT FAIRLY AND APPROPRIATELY. AND YOU WILL ALLOW COVERAGE OF OUR MEDIA TEAM HERE AND OUR LEGAL TEAM. THAT IS ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING THAT ALL YOU COVER ARE AROUND THE MARGINS. AND I'VE SEEN ALL OF YOU TAKING PICTURES RIGHT NOW. AND I CAN ANTICIPATE WHAT YOUR HEADLINES ARE GOING TO BE. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TALK ABOUT THE EVIDENCE THAT HAS BEEN PRESENTED, THEN THAT IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE FOR JOURNALISTIC STANDARDS. THIS IS AN OPENING STATEMENT. THIS IS SOMETHING WHERE WE HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT THE EVIDENCE WILL SHOW. AND WE'VE GIVEN YOU A BRIEF DESCRIPTION. THAT HAPPENS IN A COURTROOM ALL THE TIME WHERE THAT'S NOT THE FACT-FINDING PROCESS. THAT IS JUST AN OVERVIEW. THAT IS WHAT WE'VE GIVEN YOU TODAY BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHAT WE HAVE UNCOVERED IN THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS. REMEMBER, THIS IS SUCH A SHORT TIME FRAME. AND THIS IS AN ELITE STRIKE FORCE TEAM THAT IS WORKING ON BEHALF OF THE PRESIDENT AND THE CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR CONSTITUTION IS PROTECTED. WE ARE A NATION OF RULES. NOT A NATION OF RULERS. THERE IS NOT SOMEONE THAT JUST GETS TO PICK WHO THE NEXT PRESIDENT IS OUTSIDE THE WILL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. AND THAT IS OUR TASK BECAUSE WHEN WE TALK ABOUT VOTER FRAUD, IT'S ACTUALLY ELECTION OFFICIAL FRAUD. THAT CANNOT STAND. THE CONSTITUTION REQUIRES THAT THE STATE LEGISLATURES ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE ELECTION LAW. IT STILL HAS TO GO BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. BUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THIS CASE IS THAT STATE AND LOCAL LEVEL OFFICIALS AND ALL THE WAY UP HAVE CHANGED THE RULES. THAT'S WHAT THE DEMOCRATS DO. IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE RULES, THEY CHANGE THEM. AND THEY CHANGE THEM AT THE LAST MINUTE. THEY MANIPULATE THEM, THEY WANT TO THE TEAR DOWN OUR AMERICAN SYSTEM. OUR FOUNDERS WERE SO BRILLIANT THAT THEY ANTICIPATED THIS, THAT THERE WOULD BE CORRUPTION. THERE WOULD BE FOREIGN INFLUENCE. THERE WOULD BE ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION, ESPECIALLY WITH WHOM THEY CALLED OUR CHIEF MAGISTRATE. I'D ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO GO HOME AND ACTUALLY READ ALEXANDER HAMILTON'S FEDERALIST ICIC. AND WE SELECT OUR PRESIDENT THROUGH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE NOT BECAUSE IT DISINFRANCHISES VOTERS BUT BECAUSE IT'S A SECURITY MECHANISM FOR EXACTLY THE TYPE OF CORRUPTION THAT WE'RE UNCOVERING. AND EVERY AMERICAN SHOULD BE GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL THAT OUR FOUNDERS HAVE THE FORESIGHT TO PUT IN THE PROTECTIONS AND PROVISIONS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LEGITIMATE LEGAL VOTE IS NOT DISENFRANCHISED. THAT IS WHAT YOU'RE ADVOCATING FOR. WE WANT TO MAKE SURE TO PROTECT ELECTION INTEGRITY. AND YOUR PRESIDENT, PRESIDENT TRUMP, WE ARE SO PROUD HE IS IN THIS FIGHT BECAUSE HE UNDERSTANDS WHEN HE SWORE HIS OATH OF OFFICE, HE SWORE AN OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. THAT IS WHAT HE'S DOING. THAT IS WHAT WE ARE DOING. WE'RE CONFIDENT THROUGH THIS MULTIPLE PATH OF VICTORY THAT WE'LL GET TO THE OUTCOME. THIS IS NOT ABOUT OVERTURNING AN ELECTION ON OUR PART. IT'S ABOUT MAKING SURE THAT WE PROTECT FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS FOR ALL ELECTIONS. IF THE UNITED STATES CAVES TO CORRUPTION OR THIS TYPE OF ELECTION INTEGRITY DISASTER, THEN NOLL ELECTION WILL BE SECURE FROM HERE ON OUT. AND WE ALL NEED TO BE KEENLY AWARE OF THAT. WE ARE THE REPRESENTATIVES HERE THAT ARE STANDING IN THIS GAP AND DEFENDING PRESIDENT TRUMP. AND DEFENDING YOU, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, AT THE END OF THE DAY. THIS IS ULTIMATELY ABOUT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. AND WE WANT TO MAKE SURE TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THAT. AND AS MY COLLEAGUES HAVE SAID, WE WILL NOT BACK DOWN. WE WON'T BE INTIMIDATED. PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED. YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE INTIMIDATED. YOU, THE PRESS, SHOULD COVER THIS FAIRLY AND SHOULD KNOW THAT THIS MATTERS TO ELECTION INTEGRITY, AND IT MATTERS TO THE FUTURE OF OUR NATION. SO, WE HAVE GIVEN YOU AN OVERVIEW. BUT RECOGNIZE, THIS IS NOT A COURT OF LAW. WE WILL GET THERE AND WE HAVE TIME AND WE HAVE CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISIONS THAT WILL STEP IN WHEN WE SHOW THE CORRUPTION AND THE IRREDEEMABLY CHALLENGED AND OVERTURNED VOTES THAT ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRUPT IN ALL OF THESE COUNTIES. IT IS IRDEEMABLY COMPROMISED. WE WILL SHOW THAT. YOU HAVE TO GIVE US THAT OPPORTUNITY. THIS IS JUST OUR OPENING STATEMENT. WE HAVE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THERE AND WE HAVE TIME AND WE WILL DO THAT. THIS IS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE STAND PROUDLY FOR PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP. THANK YOU.

Date: November 20, 2020 12:29AM

Yes, Jenna Ellis was wonderful, as was Sidney Powell.

This part - Unfortunately the question that one bitchy reporter was asking and then making nasty remarks to Giuliani - I wish I knew what she was asking and saying. He didn't like that person at all.

01:25:41 MM
LAST QUESTION. [ INAUDIBLE QUESTION ] ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHAT, WHEN, WHERE --

01:25:56 MM
WE ARE LIMITED IN WHAT WE CAN DO. WE'RE NOT THE FBI. WE'RE NOT THE GOVERNMENT. WE DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF SUBPOENA POWER. WE DON'T HAVE THE POWER TO JUST GO SUBPOENA ANYTHING WE WANT. THE GOVERNMENT DOES. WE WOULD HAVE TO SUBPOENA IN LINE WITH A CASE, OUR FIRST CASE, WE'RE ASKING FOR THAT AUTHORITY IN PENNSYLVANIA AND IN MICHIGAN. BUT YOU HAVE TO GET THAT AUTHORITY FROM THE COURT. WE'RE PRIVATE CITIZENS. WE'RE NOT THE GOVERNMENT. IF I WERE THE GOVERNMENT, LIKE I USED TO BE, THERE WOULD PROBABLY BE A LOT OF PEOPLE ARRESTED BY NOW BECAUSE THERE'S PLENTY OF PROBABLE CAUSE. PLENTY OF PROBABLE CAUSE.

01:26:35 MM
NO, NO -- WE'LL TAKE --

01:26:40 MM
DONALD TRUMP HAS WON BY A LANDSLIDE. WE'VE SEEN THAT A LOT OF YOUR LAWYERS HAVE BEEN -- WHAT DO YOU SAY TO PEOPLE WHO ALL -- FROM THE OTHER SIDE? WHY...

01:26:58 MM
WHAT FAKE NETWORK DO YOU COME FROM?

01:27:02 MM
I DON'T COME FROM A FAKE NETWORK. I'M COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT.

01:27:06 MM
OH, MY GOODNESS, WELL, FIRST OF ALL, OUR CASES HAVEN'T BEEN DISMISSED. WE ONLY HAVE --

01:27:13 MM
LOOK AT THE PLAINTIFFS INVOLVED IN IT.

01:27:16 MM
IT'S NOT OUR CASE, MA'AM. DON'T LIE TO PEOPLE. MA'AM, MA'AM, MA'AM, YOU ARE LYING. YOU ARE LYING. YOU'RE LYING. CONTINUE TO LIE. MA'AM, MA'AM, MA'AM.

01:27:33 MM
INAUDIBLE ].

01:27:34 MM
OKAY. LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION. LET ME ANSWER THE QUESTION. THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION IS, WE DON'T HAVE A LOT OF LAWSUITS. WE ONLY HAVE THREE. OUR LAWSUITS HAVE NOT BEEN DROPPED ALL OVERLY THE PLACE. WE --

01:27:51 MM
INAUDIBLE ].

01:27:52 MM
WELL YOU'RE A TOTALLY DISCOURTEOUS PERSON. I'M GOING TO FINISH MY ANSWER. THE FACT IS WE HAVE VERY, VERY FEW LAWSUITS. THE LAWSUITS YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT WERE BROUGHT BY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS MOST OF THEM WERE BROUGHT FOR LACK OF STANDING, PROBABLY CORRECTLY BECAUSE THEY WERE BROUGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION TOOK PLACE. THE ONLY ONE WE HAVE, THE ONE IN MICHIGAN, WE HAVE ANOTHER LAWSUIT THAT WILL ACCOMPLISH THE OTHER OBJECTIVE WHAT IS WE WANT TO DO IN MICHIGAN, IT'S SILLY TO HAVE TWO COMPETING LAWSUITS. THE ONLY LAWYER THAT LEFT THE CASE LEFT BECAUSE HE WAS THREATENED. HIS FAMILY WAS THREATENED. HIS FAMILY WAS THREATENED. SO WAS THE OTHER LAWYER. YEAH, IT'S TRUE, WE HAVE DIFFICULTY GETTING LAWYERS BECAUSE ALL OF THE LAWYERS GET THREATENED WITH BEING KILLED BECAUSE OF THE RIDICULOUS WAY IN WHICH YOU COVER THIS --

01:28:46 MM
IT'S NOT HOW I COVER IT.

01:28:49 MM
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU, BUT I AM TALKING ABOUT EVERYBODY AND I GET A SENSE WITH HOW YOU HANDLED WITH HOW YOU COVER IT. ALL RIGHT. ONE LAST QUESTION -- ONE LAST QUESTION. ONE LAST QUESTION. ONE LAST QUESTION. FROM A REASONABLE CIVIL PERSON. YOU ARE NOT.

01:29:08 MM
YES.

01:29:11 MM
I'M NOT A REASONABLE PERSON?

01:29:12 MM
NO, SHE ISN'T.

01:29:16 MM
I'M FROM -- FOR THE RECORD, IF THE COURTS DON'T LET YOU PRESENT CASES LIKE YOU JUST SAID WILL YOU GIVE THE ENTIRE BULK OF EVIDENCE TO THE MEDIA TO REVIEW? AND IF SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DRAG THIS OUT WITH THE HUNTER BIDEN THING AGAIN?

01:29:31 MM
WE'RE NOT GOING TO DRAG IT OUT. IT'S RIDICULOUS FOR YOU SAY WE'RE DRAGGING IT OUT. AL GORE HAD A LOT MORE TIME THAN WE'VE HAD. AND WE'VE HAD TWO WEEKS TO INVESTIGATE. THAT'S ALSO COMPLETELY UNFAIR TO SAY WE'RE DRAGGING IT OUT. ALSO, IF WE'RE GOING TO PRESENT THINGS IN COURT, IF WE PRESENT IT TO YOU, JUDGES ARE NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY WITH THIS. FINALLY, I HAVE TO TELL YOU, OUR WITNESSES DON'T WANT TO BE EXPOSED TO THE TENDER MERCIES OF THE VICIOUS PRESS. I HAVE GREAT DIFFICULTY GETTING THOSE WITNESSES THAT I DID REVIEW TO ALLOW ME TO DO IT. THEY DON'T TRUST YOU. THEY DON'T LIKE YOU. THEY FEEL YOU PUT THEIR LIVES IN JEOPARDY WITH THE SPIN GOING ON HERE. AND WITH THE UNFAIRNESS.

01:30:15 MM
SO THE ANSWER IS NO?

01:30:16 MM
THE ANSWER IS I CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE I CAN'T -- I CAN'T -- I PUT PUT LIFE IN JEOPARDY OR A PERSON WHO THINKS THEIR LIFE IS IN JEOPARDY. THIS WOMAN TELLS ME WE HAVE LAWYERS DROPPING OUT OF THE CASE. WE HAVE LAWYERS DROPPING OUT OF THE CASE BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING THREATENED. DESTRUCTION OF THEIR CAREERS. DESTRUCTION OF THEIR LIVELIHOODS AND IN SOME CASES THEIR LIVES. WE'RE GOING TO CHANGE THAT. WE'RE GOING TO PROVE IT IN COURT. I WOULD LOVE TO RELEASE THE INFORMATION WE HAVE, I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE IT TO YOU ALL. ACCEPT, MOST OF YOU WOULDN'T COVER IT. A FEW WOULD. THE CENSORSHIP THAT IS GOES ON IN THIS COUNTRY RIGHT NOW BY BIG TECH AND BIG MEDIA IS ALMOST AS DANGEROUS AGENCY THES THE ELECTION FRAUD THAT WE'RE REVEALING. MAYBE JUST AS DANGEROUS. WE'RE HEADED TO A VERY BAD PLACE AND IT IS NOT INAPPROPRIATE THAT A VENEZUELA COMPANY COUNTED OUR VOTES. THANK YOU.

Date: November 20, 2020 07:00PM

From Mark Levin in defense of Sidney Powell -

[twitter.com]

Date: November 21, 2020 02:35PM

Here's Jon Rappoport's take on the Press Conference and The Stolen Election -

The Rudy, Sidney, and Jenna show: a blistering press conference for the ages

[canadafreepress.com]

Rudy broke through and hit home runs out of the park. Sidney made a stalwart presentation. Jenna Ellis served up MAJOR high heat to the gathered press

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:46PM

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:00PM

Failure leaves a trace

[www.msnbc.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2020 03:23PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: November 21, 2020 03:11PM

Hey RawPracticalist -

Could you please replace the photo you posted for this one -

[ktar.com]

Because it's distorting my thread.

Date: November 21, 2020 04:51PM

JR and fresh are displaying exemplary discipline...

Date: November 21, 2020 04:54PM

Unfortunately, the DISTORTION is to even be creating and participating in a thread with this subject matter...(To which I claim guilt).

Date: November 21, 2020 05:21PM

NuNativs

Unfortunately, the DISTORTION is to even be creating and participating in a thread with this subject matter....

Meaning what?

That 'creating and participating in a thread about Voter Fraud and Lawsuits' is a 'Distortion'? A Distortion of what? The Truth? That there was Voter Fraud and Lawsuits in the Election?

Date: November 21, 2020 05:39PM

RawPracticalist

Failure leaves a trace

[www.msnbc.com]

Thanks!

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 21, 2020 07:50PM

Jennifer
RawPracticalist

Failure leaves a trace

[www.msnbc.com]

Thanks!

Can you explain to us novice what happened here?

Date: November 21, 2020 08:22PM

What happened where? Do you mean the photo with the brown hair dye running down Giuliani's face? That was during the press conference. It was so funny. I saw it in real time. Like the Vice Presidential Debate where the Fly was on Pence's hair for a couple minutes. grinning smiley

Date: November 21, 2020 09:30PM

Jennifer

Meaning what?

WE're COLLECTIVELY wasting OUR LIFEtimes...

Date: November 21, 2020 09:57PM

They're all very confident. Lin Wood seems to think this Stolen Election is huge -

[twitter.com]

Here's the full interview -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: November 22, 2020 12:55AM

Federal judge dismisses Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit

"Bye, bye...".

A US District Court judge Saturday dismissed a lawsuit by the Trump campaign trying to invalidate millions of Pennsylvania mail-in votes in a significant loss for the campaign.

Though the case was always extremely unlikely to succeed, President Donald Trump's backers and legal team -- and particularly his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani -- had pinned their hopes on the federal judge in Pennsylvania giving some credibility to their suspicions of fraud and entertaining Trump's attempt to overturn the popular vote for President-elect Joe Biden.

But Judge Matthew Brann, a longtime and well-known Republican in Pennsylvania, refused.

This was essentially the last major case seeking to throw out or block enough votes that could swing a key state in Trump's favor, and Brann's decision on Saturday is the 30th loss or withdrawal of a case from the Trump campaign and its allies since Election Day. There have only been two wins in court, about very small numbers of votes.

Date: November 22, 2020 12:58AM

Georgia's GOP governor and secretary of state certify Biden win, quashing Trump's longshot attempt to overturn results

"So long, it's been entertaining...".

Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday signed the paperwork that officially grants the state's 16 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden.

"The Governor has formalized the certification delivered to our office by the Secretary of State -- as is required by state law," Kemp spokesman Tate Mitchell told CNN in an email.

The certification is a major blow to President Donald Trump's longshot efforts to overturn the outcome of the election in Georgia, and all but seals Biden's razor-thin win in the state.

State law required Kemp to award Georgia's electoral votes to the certified winner of the presidential election. A federal judge on Thursday rejected a last-ditch lawsuit that tried to block certification, and Biden's victory was certified Friday afternoon by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

"State law now requires the governor's office to formalize the certification, which paves the way for the Trump campaign to pursue other legal options and a separate recount if they choose," Kemp said, later adding, "As governor, I have a solemn responsibility to follow the law, and that is what I will do."

Date: November 22, 2020 02:49AM

Wisconsin officials: Trump observers obstructing recount

"The shitshow is almost over. Let's see if D Wolfe's doom and gloom predictions come true..."

Election officials in Wisconsin said Saturday that Trump poll watchers were “obstructing” the recount and acting in “bad faith” as tabulations continue in Milwaukee and Dane counties.

President Trump’s campaign demanded a recount in the liberal counties that include the state’s largest cities of Milwaukee and Madison.

Milwaukee County election commissioner Tom Posnanski reported to fellow commissioners that more than one pro-Trump representative was discovered at different tabulation tables. Some allegedly posing as independents, breaking regulations that require one member from each political party.

One Trump-observer reportedly rejected every ballot that was pulled from a bag because they were folded, he said.

Posnanski called it “prima facie evidence of bad faith by the Trump campaign.” “I want to know what is going on and why there continues to be obstruction,” he added.

Trump called for a recount after Wisconsin tabulated a win for Joe Biden, a Democrat, by more than 20,000 votes.

Date: November 22, 2020 03:24AM

This was a Fabulous article about Sidney Powell! Now I like her even more. Also, btw, she's from North Carolina. That explains the accent.

I Know Sidney Powell. She Is Telling the Truth

[stream.org]

Date: November 22, 2020 05:19AM

There's 3 sides to every story.

My side.
Your side.
The TRUTH...

Date: November 22, 2020 06:01AM

Trump claims of dead voters continue to fall apart.

"Endless dribble to read and assimilate, maybe go out and contemplate how Sun/Light is responsible for giving you LIFE at all, than this distractive gibberish..."

After yesterday’s wild and fact-free press conference from President Donald Trump’s legal team, it’s clear that the campaign’s efforts to cast doubt and confusion over election results won't die down anytime soon.

One way Trump and his allies have tried to prove their baseless allegations of widespread fraud is by claiming that thousands and thousands of dead people were on states' voter rolls across the country.

CNN has already debunked viral allegations of dead people voting in Michigan and Georgia, two states which Trump won in 2016 and lost in 2020.

The President and his allies have made similar efforts in Pennsylvania, where they’ve claimed that the identities of several deceased individuals were used to cast ballots in this election.

Laura Humphrey, a spokesperson for Pennsylvania’s Secretary of State told CNN, “There is no factual basis” for those claims and noted “[a]llegations of fraud and illegal activity have been repeatedly debunked and dismissed by the courts.”

On Wednesday, Trump escalated this narrative of voter fraud in Pennsylvania. The President tweeted a quote he attributed to the pro-Trump outlet One America News Network, which alleged tens of thousands of dead people were on the commonwealth’s voter roll.

“'Evidence of voter fraud continues to grow,” Trump’s tweet reads, “including 20,000 dead people on the Pennsylvania voters roll and many thousands all over the Country. Now, there has been an artificial number of votes in favor of Joe Biden.’”

Twitter attached a label to the tweet that says, "This claim about election fraud is disputed."

In October, the Public Interest Legal Foundation, which describes itself as an election integrity non-profit firm, filed a lawsuit in Pennsylvania federal court alleging that the state’s voter rolls included nearly 21,000 dead people.

The case was dismissed five days later on October 20.

PILF then filed an amended lawsuit on Nov. 5 alleging that the state wasn’t properly maintaining its voter rolls. The secretary of state filed a motion to dismiss this week.

“The original complaint was brought before a federal court -- and soundly rejected. The court found no deficiencies in how PA maintains its voter rolls, and the plaintiffs have no new allegations that any deceased person voted in the 2020 election,” Attorney General Josh Shapiro told CNN in an email.

Date: November 30, 2020 02:27AM

Maria Bartiromo asks Trump about election fraud allegations, potential path to victory in his first interview since the election.

President Trump joins ‘Sunday Morning Futures’

[finance.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2020 02:27AM by Jennifer.

Date: December 01, 2020 01:42AM

This is a great article by Daniel Horowitz - he's with Mark Levin at Conservative Review, and with Glenn Beck's The Blaze website. He's brilliant with the Stolen Election/Voter Fraud issue and also with the Plandemic/Covid Scam.

Horowitz: New analysis shows Biden winning nearly impossible margins on mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania

[www.theblaze.com]

There has been a lot of focus on the number of mail-in ballots counted in Pennsylvania and the illegal state Supreme Court decisions that enabled them. But what is even more important to examine is the impossible margins Joe Biden would have achieved just among those mail-in ballots and just in Pennsylvania in order to obtain the unofficial lead he currently has.

Here are the facts...

Date: December 01, 2020 07:07PM

A lot of Republicans/Conservatives have caved to The Left and given up on supporting Trump and continuing to fight for justice in the Voter Fraud/Stolen Election situation. Many Legal Lawyer Type Talking Heads are wrong in their assessment. So here's Mark Levin explaining the PA lawsuit, where The Law and The Constitution is on Trump's side, so there is still hope -

Start at the beginning of the video -

[www.youtube.com]

Date: December 02, 2020 12:05AM

Ted Cruz has released a statement asking the Supreme Court to hear the PA case - considering the PA Supreme Court is corrupt and partisan.

Sen. Cruz Urges U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Emergency Appeal on Pennsylvania Election Challenge

[www.cruz.senate.gov]

Date: December 07, 2020 01:33AM

From Sharyl Attkisson -

(Updated)
Hard-to-find 2020 election fraud stories and links

[sharylattkisson.com]

Date: December 08, 2020 02:52AM

Everyone should watch this Mark Levin Show to understand what happened in PA, and decide if you believe that this is exactly the kind of case SCOTUS should rule on.

[twitter.com]

Date: December 08, 2020 05:27AM

Jennifer
Everyone should watch this Mark Levin Show...

LIFE is short at best. I'd rather watch paint dry...

Date: December 16, 2020 03:25AM

Sidney Powell is still at it - she's wonderful! If only she was the new President! She'd get rid of the Deep State on Day 1.

Exclusive: Sidney Powell on 2020 Election Lawsuits, Supreme Court Decision & Gen. Michael Flynn Case

[www.youtube.com]

American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times

Interview by Jan Jekielek.

Joining us today is attorney Sidney Powell, who has been leading election lawsuits in multiple states. On Friday, she filed emergency requests to the Supreme Court, asking the justices to order officials in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona to de-certify their 2020 election results.

We discuss the current status of the legal challenges she’s involved in and her thoughts on the Supreme Court’s rejection of the Texas lawsuit as well as the conclusion of the Flynn case.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables