Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

tom mcclintock
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 22, 2020 12:30AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tom mcclintock
Date: November 22, 2020 01:41AM

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 22, 2020 03:20AM

Yeah, that's great how the store owners were so brave in Buffalo.

My daughter in California said she's sick of the Covid rules - although she's a Liberal. She doesn't like politics or Trump and doesn't vote. She was complaining because all of her neighbors had Trump signs on their lawns - lol

She said the airlines are changing the flights. They're supposed to come here to for Christmas, so I hope Newsome or Blackface Northam doesn't do something to mess us up angry smiley

Also, I saw a great article about Sidney Powell on the Lew Rockwell website.

Date: November 22, 2020 03:29AM

Jennifer
Yeah, that's great how the store owners were so brave in Buffalo.

My daughter in California said she's sick of the Covid rules - although she's a Liberal. She doesn't like politics or Trump and doesn't vote. She was complaining because all of her neighbors had Trump signs on their lawns - lol

She said the airlines are changing the flights. They're supposed to come here to for Christmas, so I hope Newsome or Blackface Northam doesn't do something to mess us up angry smiley

Also, I saw a great article about Sidney Powell on the Lew Rockwell website.

yes , a very impressive courageous woman

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 22, 2020 05:18AM

Jennifer

You should listen to your daughter...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 22, 2020 06:05AM

Both links look the same. Maybe a short one sentence summary lazy man. I go the extra mile. Seriously, your wife is making all the money so you can stay home and "research what's REALLY going on". Poor thing...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables