Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Road To Truth
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 23, 2020 12:24PM

This Video is right at 3 years old and it explains the Lack of Insight some people have, like numb-nuts, when it comes to getting us back to Paradise, which is NOT knowing how to go all the way on the Road To Truth!

The Road To Truth
10:06 Minute Video

Published on Nov 15, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the 2 Mistakes and the 2 things we need to know about on the Road To Truth.

Per Video Tape JR# 00113 - 10:06 made 11-14-17:

“There are 2 mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting.” -Buddha

Now there are 2 things we need to know about when we get on this Road to Truth. It’s a lot like the Video I did yesterday where I said we had to go through this Door - get on the other Side - we’re on the Wrong Side of the Door - we got to get on the other Side of that Door - start a Journey and keep going - got to go all the way. First, we got to get on that Road to Health or that Road to Truth.

And again, when it comes to Truth, there are 2 Main things we need to know about and they have to do with my 2 Groups of Needs - one has to do with the Knowledge of How to Live - the other has to do with the Knowledge of How to Adapt. Before we messed up and Lost our Golden Age, we only had to know about How to Live. But from the Mistake we made we’ve got Another Group of Needs now because we’re Damaged!

Now we have to have Knowledge of How to Adapt and we need to understand that we are Damaged Individually - our Society is Damaged - our Environment is Damaged. Individually - Physically - Mentally - Emotionally - Communally or Spiritually - we’re Damaged! And this is what makes this Journey a little more difficult for some of us.

So the first thing we have to do is always the hard part, right, it’s the Decision - it’s Opening Up that Door - it’s getting on that Road - it’s going through that –A+A Doorway in my Special Teaching Tool - we got a Doorway - that’s like this Door over here - same thing - we got to get on that Road. There are people who don’t want us to get on that Road. But once we get on that Road, we want to Persevere to the End. And what’s the best way to start?

Well, the best way to start is to Apply that Knowledge about How to Adapt and right now most of us are making 5 Huge Mistakes relative to our Lifestyle Choices and a Solid Food Vacation will Correct those on a Temporary basis.

So that’s the best place to start - to get on this Journey - get on the Road so you can start learning the Truth about everything - not just Knowledge of How to Adapt, but this Knowledge of How to Adapt because we’re Damaged!

So when you get on that Solid Food Vacation, you Persevere to the End - you go as long as you need to go to take your Life to another level. So you got to have that Ah-Ha Moment.

Now some of you younger guys might not quite see that Ah-Ha Moment as much as us older guys. We’ve been around for a while and really did a job on ourselves and when we undo that, WOW, it’s really quite a Transformation. Hopefully, you young guys aren’t too Damaged and you’ll still notice a Transformation though. It’s a whole different level.

Again, we got to Correct those 5 Main Mistakes - 3 Ways to do it and the easiest is a Solid Food Vacation on Juices. And even while we’re doing that we have to realize that we got to keep going on that Road. You Open Up that Door - it’s not as easy as Opening Up that Door - you got to keep on going. It’s like you’re getting into a Train and you got another Rail Road Cart - you learn Information - you learn Truth - you’re on that Road and you keep going. The example I gave in my Video yesterday, I had 100 of them, but that’s actually not the number I want - they would tie into our Needs.

There’s 2 Groups of Needs based on our Anatomical Limitations - the ones we were given at birth that has to do with Knowledge of How to Live, but then, we’ve Damaged ourselves. Again, that’s where the Knowledge of How to Adapt comes into play.

So when you get on that Solid Food Vacation, when you take it the Distance, but then, you keep going on this Journey - you go to the next Rail Road Cart, as I explained yesterday. You’re on this Road to Truth - you got to go all the way. We have to understand how we’re Damaged in every way. We’ve got to bring this Environment back to where it’s supposed to be, but we can’t do that until we bring ourselves back to where we need to be. Likewise, we’re Damaged Individually and Collectively, but our Society, my gosh, the only way we’re ever going to get our Society back in order is for ourselves to get in order.

But there’s a lot of things we have to understand about this Knowledge of How to Adapt because our Society is Damaged, especially the way the World works. If you don’t know How the World Works, it’s all about having someone else Print our Money and they have an Economic Advantage on us and they’re able to Control everything and Brainwash us and Manipulate us.

So when you’re on that Road to Truth, you have to be open to everything relative to being Damaged, especially our Society. What we have now in our Society is horrible - the Governments - the Associations - these Entities that are created to supposedly Solve our Problems are our #1 Impediment. Even our Government right now is our #1 Impediment. The Media, again, all of these are Subsequent Needs - 2 Groups of Needs - 12 Essential - 2 Additional Temporary - one are Subsequent Needs because we’re Damaged - there’s 10 of them - 6 are Problems of Knowledge that are used against us, like the Media and the Government - the Money - we’re Damaged!

If you’re going to get on this Road to Truth, open up your mind. Empty your Cup of all the History you’ve been fed about what’s happened to us - realize that Money is the Absolute Tool of Control. Without it they couldn’t Own and Control Everything and Brainwash everybody, especially our Experts - get them going the Wrong Direction - they’ll Never find the Solution. Simple, you don’t want someone to find something tell them to head East and look for a Sunset. Give them the best Equipment - I’m doing everything right - why can’t I find that Sunset? Took the 1st Step the Wrong Way.

You got to get on this Road to Truth and realize - Knowledge of How to Live - we’re Eating the Wrong Food - Knowledge of How to Adapt - we might be Damaged and what would normally work in an Ideal World won’t work now for some of us because we’re Damaged. It doesn’t mean we have to ignore our Species Specific Diet and Eat something else that is Not part of our Species Specific Diet.

Again, our Ideal Diet is only or our Species Specific Diet is only our Ideal Diet in an Ideal World - we’re Damaged - we might have Another Group of Needs - we might Not be making certain Level 2 Nutrients. And then, our Environment is Damaged, so our Environment might Not be providing most things that we should have gotten otherwise. A lot of us are living in places where they don’t have that beautiful Sunshine hitting me at this time of year. It’s almost 80 degrees here in Houston, November 14th I believe it is and if that’s your situation, you got Another Group of Needs because our whole Society is Damaged. We’re living in places we weren’t meant to live and that doesn’t mean we can’t, but we have to realize now we have Another Group of Needs.

Again, this is important for us to understand. We have to understand this Knowledge of How to Adapt. We have to understand that we owe the Environment because that’s part of our External Metabolism - we owe our Environment to be better Care Givers of this Planet because the Quality of our Lives depends upon the Quality of our Context as I did a couple of days ago in a Video using Dean Black - Crossroads to Health. As the Quality of our Context Increases, so do we. If it Decreases, so do we. That’s why we Live in Hell. We did something that made us Pollute the Environment. Now the Environment is getting worse - we’re Polluted. 7:34 MM

[youtu.be]
7:34 MM
So that’s why you got to Change everything at the same time realizing that there is one thing to start with and that is the 1st Mistake we made. Some people still can’t wrap their brain around this - it’s mind boggling - it really is mind boggling how they think just because we currently can’t Feed people all around the World a Raw Food Diet that’s some excuse that that’s Not the Solution! My God, aren’t you ever going to put any thought into this if you really care.

Oh, this is a Challenge, isn’t it? Hee-Hee, I was just thinking about it on the way out here thinking, Yea-Haw, boy, aren’t I lucky to have these people in my life to Challenge me to try to say this a little bit better each time I say it hoping that eventually, I’m going to say it in a way that you can’t argue with it? I already thought I’ve don’t that a bunch of times, but I guess you can’t force people to watch the Video, can you? Hahaha. Or can you? No, of course not.

Again, we’re Damaged, my friends. If we’re going to be on this Road to Truth, as Buddha wants us, got to get on it first of all - you got to Empty your Cup - you got to be Willing to Entertain an Idea without embracing it - that some of the Information we were given is Wrong.

Why?

So History will Repeat Itself. We don’t want History to Repeat Itself anymore and it will if we don’t have the Knowledge of It so we can make sure that doesn’t happen and it will keep happening if we teach our children the Mistakes we were taught. All of our Problems Begin in Childhood. Every 7 year old child has already been taught everything they need to know to guarantee this World will continue to be the Hell it is. If everybody above 7 years old just vanished on this Planet, this Planet will still be Hell because our children don’t know How to Live - they don’t know How to Adapt.

Of course, not having anybody over 7 would Solve a lot of Problems, wouldn’t it? Do away with the Money Supply System I would imagine. One of the best things that could happen to us, wouldn’t it be?

Again, Money is the Absolute Tool of Control. We have to understand the Role that Plays because they’re able to Own and Control Every Major Sector of Human Endeavor to keep us from ever finding this Road to Truth - they’re going to keep us from Opening that Door - they’re going to keep us from Getting on that Train and once you Get on that Train, what do you do?

9:50 MM
You Persevere to the End - you Go all the Way. I guarantee you, if you Get on this Train - this Road - Open Up that Door - you Go all the Way, you’re in for a treat!

[End of 00113] [1981 words]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Road To Truth
Date: November 23, 2020 02:43PM

Here's the Video I taped the day before "The Road To Truth" where I came up with a Door Analogy to help us understand how easy it could be for us to get out of the Hell we're in right now.

We Perish From A Lack of Knowledge
13:11 Minute Video

Published on Nov 13, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at why We Perish From A Lack of Knowledge.

Per Video Tape JR# 00112 - 13:11 made 11-12-17:

“Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” -Will Rogers

Yes, I started off my Video yesterday using a quote from Will Rogers. I like that one. What I don’t like is that virtually everybody is Ignorant on the same subject - How to Live - How to Eat, of course, that’s why we’re in Hell! In fact, most people are so Ignorant they don’t even know that there are 3 forms of Ignorance and I did a Video on this specifically and it’s part of my Ultimate Solution Playlist where I explain all of the Pieces of the Puzzle because this is a big part of the Puzzle right here - Ignorance - we just don’t know How to Live. And again, we’re so Ignorant we don’t even understand that there are 3 forms of Ignorance. But the worst thing of all is that this Ignorance is why we Suffer - we Suffer for a Lack of Knowledge, as a result, we Live in Hell.

In fact, let me use an Analogy here I was thinking of the other day. I haven’t thought it out yet, but I’m going think it out as I go and let’s see if I can have it make sense. Imagine there’s a Door right over here and on this Side of the Door, it’s Hell - it’s like in Plato’s Cave - don’t have the Knowledge of How to Live, so we have Hundreds of Thousands of Problems that are Within our Control. Now we’ve got a Door right over here, all we got to do is grab that Door - open it up and on the other Side, we’ve got Paradise and all that is - is a place where we don’t have all of these Problems that are 100% Within our Control.

Now what we’ve got on this Planet is there are Obstacles that keep us from getting to that Door and I explain that in my Special Teaching Tool. Another way of looking at this relative to my Special Teaching Tool - if we look at the 1st Stage of Knowledge, the +A Box of Knowledge is what’s on the other Side of that Door - it’s the Knowledge we Need - that’s the beginning of Paradise. We’re on this Side of the Door, which is the –A Box of False Knowledge down there on the Bottom.

And then, there’s that Doorway - the –A+A Doorway where we have 19 Obstacles - 19 reasons why we don’t know we don’t know - the other 2 forms of Ignorance, remember, there’s 3 altogether. Two of them, the 1st one that’s the #1 Problem of Knowledge - we don’t have the Knowledge we Need in the +A Box of Knowledge and then, we got False Knowledge in its place and that’s the #1 reason why we can’t figure anything out because we cannot learn anything when we think we already know. So those are the 2 forms of Ignorance where we don’t know we don’t know.

And then, there are those 19 Obstacles that keep us from getting to this Door - 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors. The #1 Source for False Knowledge would be Piece #3 in my Special Teaching Tool. Piece #1 - Knowledge we Need - the Knowledge we don’t have on How to Live. Piece #2 - the False Knowledge we have in its place. Piece #3 is in that Doorway - it’s the main reason why we can’t get a hold of that Door and that’s the Dark Side of our Behavior or in this particular case, it’s the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior or the Worst of the Worst of us or the Sickest of the Sickest of us. These are at that small group of people - “Bad People” based on my last Video that don’t have any Good in them. Anybody who keeps us from getting to that Door is a Bad Person!

Am I being judgmental?

I don’t like to use the word Good and Bad that much, actually. I don’t mind Good and Evil because Evil is the opposite of Live, L-I-V-E, and that’s what they tried to tell us - that’s what makes us Evil when we don’t Live the Right Way - it’s the opposite of Living. I actually prefer to use the words Right and Wrong, but that can get you trouble with a lot of people too. A lot of people are going to force their definition on you. But now wait a minute, there’s over a dozen definitions for Wrong. I choose this one right here. I’m Not being Judgmental.

Oh, yes you are, John. Anybody who uses it is being Judgmental.

No, I’m Not! It’s the Right Path and the Wrong Path - Right Choices and Wrong Choices - I’m Not being Judgmental. When you’re entering a Freeway on an Exit Ramp and you see the word Wrong Way, are they Judging you?

No, Right or Wrong there’s No Judgment here. Good and Bad does sound like there’s a little bit of Judgment there, doesn’t it, hard not to put Judgment on that one.

Are these Psychopaths who don’t let us get to the Door Wrong?

Yes.

Are they Bad?

You’re damn right they’re Bad.

Are they Evil?

You bet they are Evil. Anybody who keeps us on this Side of the Door Suffering - anybody who keeps us from getting to that Door is Evil.

Now when I first started thinking about this Analogy and like I said, I haven’t even thought it out. Usually when I think of these things, I get out my tape recorder and start playing with it, but I never got around to doing that, so I’m kind of doing it now - just playing with it in my head. Hopefully, I might tweak it and make it better if I need to. But I realize it’s a lot harder than just opening up that Door, right? And if I use that as an Analogy, initially, I didn’t tie it in to my Special Teaching Tool like I did now, so that sort of changes my original thoughts. As you can see, I tweak things as I go every time I go back and revisit something I might say it a little different or add something that makes it different.

Initially, I thought, well, you just can’t say, you know, what I wanted to do, obviously, is saying there are people that are keeping us from that Door. All we got to do is Open that Door - we Solve All of our Problems. It’s Not that simple, unless you look at that Door as maybe a Door to the Caboose of a Train that has 100 Rail Road Carts on it and they’re all Logically arranged so that you can’t get to the next Cart until you go through the 1st Cart - each Cart Logically Connects sort of like Tolstoy’s The First Step. If you want to go from the 1st Story of a House to the 2nd Story, there’s a Sequence - an Order of Progression - an Order of Sequence in our Choices - you got to start with the First Step.

So the same thing here with this Railroad Cart - you go to start at the Caboose and that’s what this Door does and there are people who don’t want us to get on this Train! But that’s really where we are. We are on the Wrong Side of the Door - we’re in Plato’s Cave - we’re in Hell - we’ve got Hundreds of Thousands of Problems that are 100% Within our Control. A lot of Problems where we have Limited Control, like Acts of War, Crime and Violence, are still Within our Control, but Limited. If we would Correct the Fall of Mankind, those Problems would go away.

So that’s the whole purpose of my YouTube Channel is to help us realize all we have to do is Open a Door - that’s how easy it is to Get Out of this Hell because we’re Ignorant - most of us are Ignorant on the same subject - we don’t know How to Live. And we’ve got to get this Knowledge out to people. They have to be aware of their Options and their Choices. Most people don’t have this Knowledge and are totally unaware of this Option. And we got to work as hard as we can to help people know that there’s nothing wrong with being Ignorant because no one can have Knowledge of everything - that’s impossible. But to be Ignorant on How to Live it’s going to be the reason why we Die if we don’t figure this out.

I liked how Dr. Williams said, I don’t mind Dying - I just don’t want It to be my fault. Exactly, and what’s going to happen pretty much to everyone you know if they don’t Change? Pretty much everyone on this Planet is going to ultimately Die and It’s going to be their fault. In fact, it’s their fault we’re on the Wrong Side of the Door.

We’ve got to Get Out of this Cave of Ignorance. We’ve got to realize how Powerful this Knowledge is. We’ve got to realize that we really do Play a Role when it comes to which Side of this Door we’re on. We have to understand there are people who don’t want us to get to that Door - they don’t want us to get on this Train - they want the Status Quo to remain the Status Quo. And remember folks, these guys are just a reflection of us, so there’s No Judgment involved here, but we have to recognize what’s Right and what’s Wrong - Nothing Judgmental about that.

We know we have a Species Specific Diet the same as every other Animal. The Biggest Problem, of course, is we’re Damaged - got another Group of Needs right now. But we still have to respect our Anatomical Limitations we’re given at birth. We just got to realize that we may have another Set of Anatomical Limitations based on this Damage.

So I’ve said this a million times - this is an exciting time to live. No other time in our history has there been a need for us to get united to Break through this Door to help people know that it’s Not Hard - it’s Not Complicated - it’s just as easy as Opening Up a Door and stepping in because the First Step is always the hardest, isn’t it? Any Journey begins with the First Step and that’s always the hardest - making the Decision.

10:17 MM
Once you make the Decision, it’s easy - it’s simple. Read the Comments down below of people who finally made the Decision. Sometimes it takes a year or so before you say, OK, I’m ready to try it now. I’m finally ready. I got all my ducks lined up in a row, as the saying goes. Not a good Analogy for someone who doesn’t want to hurt a duck - got to work on that Analogy. But the point is, of course, that when the time is right, you’ll finally do it. As long as you’re aware of this, at least you have an Option.

But remember, for some of you guys out there you don’t want to wait till it’s too late, especially if you’re uncertain. If you’re Not sure what I’m saying is True and the time comes where they say, OK, you know, this is what we’re going to have to do to you - Cut, Burn and Poison you and they’re going to scare the hell out of you. If you don’t do it today, you’ll be dead by tomorrow. If you don’t have this Experience under your belt, you might not have the confidence that you need to go ahead and do it when you need to do it. That’s why you go to do it now! As soon as the time feels right to you, do it before a Problem comes up. It’s a whole lot easier to Prevent a Problem than to Reverse it.

And don’t forget, most of us have what’s called a Latent Disease - a 103 in Limbo - a few of my listeners will understand what that means. Any time you don’t understand anything I say, don’t forget I have The Ultimate Solution Playlist - an 11 Part Video Series - I identify all 281 Pieces. I have The Ultimate Schematic - it’s my Special Teaching Tool where I identify everything, so if you’re not sure what I’m talking about when I say the +A Box of Knowledge and the –A Box of False Knowledge, just check out my Special Teaching Tool. If you haven’t seen that yet, you’re missing out folks. It uses Knowledge in a Way that’s never been seen before. It will help you Solve a lot of Problems in all types of areas in your life just by understanding these 3 Stages of Knowledge. And we can use this Tool to see that our Experts are taking the First Step in the Wrong Direction and then, there’s only one thing the rest of us can do to use the other part of Logic - Prove the Contents.

12:40 MM
Remember, Logic - there’s the Structure and the Contents. The Structure is the Tracks - it’s always One Way like my Special Teaching Tool and then, the Contents are the Rail Road Carts on the Track. In this particular case, we’ve got 100 Rail Road Carts on this Track of Getting us Back into Paradise and when we can finally Get on that Train and go through every one of those Rail Road Carts, I guarantee you; we’ll be in for a treat.
[End of 00112] [2,318 words]

Date: November 23, 2020 03:36PM

Correction for typos in first post...

How to Adapt should be How to Live

Well, the best way to start is to Apply that Knowledge about How to Live and right now most of us are making 5 Huge Mistakes relative to our Lifestyle Choices and a Solid Food Vacation will Correct those on a Temporary basis.

So that’s the best place to start - to get on this Journey - get on the Road so you can start learning the Truth about everything - not just Knowledge of How to Live, but this Knowledge of How to Adapt because we’re Damaged!

I said it right, but I transcribed it wrong.

Here is what was in my first post...

Well, the best way to start is to Apply that Knowledge about How to Adapt and right now most of us are making 5 Huge Mistakes relative to our Lifestyle Choices and a Solid Food Vacation will Correct those on a Temporary basis.

So that’s the best place to start - to get on this Journey - get on the Road so you can start learning the Truth about everything - not just Knowledge of How to Adapt, but this Knowledge of How to Adapt because we’re Damaged!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 23, 2020 03:44PM

281 parts to your solution?
Complexity bias is our tendency to look at something that is easy to understand, or look at it when we are in a state of confusion, and view it as having many parts that are difficult to understand.

We often find it easier to face a complex problem than a simple one.

==========

“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”

— Confucius

Date: November 23, 2020 05:56PM

<<<281 parts to your solution?>>>

NO!!! Almost everything you post is a STRAW MAN!!!

Out of the 281 Pieces that I have identified, we only have to focus on 1 and I've pointed that out here and in my Videos countless times and you know it!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

Normally, I don't waste my time reading any of your posts, let alone respond to them and whenever I do make a response, as I am now, it is NOT to you, but for others who you are trying to confuse.

When I first found what I thought had to be the Most Valuable Knowledge in the World 30+ years ago, I wanted to make sure it was, so I set out to find ALL of the Pieces of the Puzzle, which I believe I have. Not only have I found most if not all of the most important Pieces to the Puzzle I have actually created a Tool so that they would all Interconnect to one another so I could make sure I have, indeed, found Piece #1.

The HUGE difference between myself and most people, especially our resident SHILL/PSYCHO who CRAPS on everyone's Threads, is that most people do NOT have ALL of the Pieces to the Puzzle!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Life IS Really Simple
27:54 Minute Video

Published on Aug 14, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at how Life has become extremely Complicated when it used to be extremely Simple! John also offers simple Solutions to make Life Simple once again!

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00001 - 27:54 made 8-14-16:

Long ago, Confucius said, “Life is really simple, but men insist on making it complicated.”

Yes, Life used to be very, very simple. All we had to do a long time is just go through 1 Doorway and we’d end up in Paradise. There are actually 2 Doorways on our Way to Paradise, but the 2nd Doorway is an automatic - all we have to do is go through the 1st Doorway because the 2nd Doorway is where we Reap What We Sow. What We Sow is in the 2nd Stage of Knowledge and What We Reap is in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge.

Remember, there are 3 Stages of Knowledge. We’ve got ...

3 Simple VS Complicated Videos

1. Life IS Really Simple
2. The Ultimate Solution IS TOO Complicated!!!
3. How To Make Things Simple

Stay tuned for more STRAW MEN from our resident SHILL/PSYCHO.

Date: November 23, 2020 07:05PM

John Rose

Stay tuned for more STRAW MEN from our resident SHILL/PSYCHO.[/size]

You're so defensive JR, it's really cute.
Sorry I'm not a yes man, and have my own way of interpreting "the truth".
Using the derogatory terms shill, psycho, may make you FEEL superior temporarily, but actually reveal insecurity.

As to your quote:
"What we have now in our Society is horrible - the Governments - the Associations - these Entities that are created to supposedly Solve our Problems are our #1 Impediment."

Then why pray tell, do you spend so much time obsessing over poltics?

Really the first order of business is:
"What is Paradise???".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 07:08PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 23, 2020 07:40PM

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

Date: November 23, 2020 08:07PM

John Rose
STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

STRAW MAN!!!

Soooooo, you don't have an answer. That's cool, give it time...

Date: November 23, 2020 09:08PM

How To Make Things Simple
12:13 Minute Video

Published on Sep 19, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at How To Make Things Simple.

Per Video Tape JR# 00059 - 12:30 made 9-17-17:

When it comes to Solving Most of our Problems, we can make things really simple or Complicated - we can look at our Problems that are Within our Control or Problems that are Outside of our Control - we can either get Re-Connected or we can get Distracted or we can start with the Structure of an Argument using Logic or the Contents. And then, we have 2 Main Categories - we have Knowledge and Problems of Knowledge. I have 2 ways to illustrate that. I’ve got a special Teaching Tool, The Ultimate Schematic with The Ultimate Solution Playlist to back up all of the Pieces to that Puzzle. And then, I have a special Survey where I group people into 17 Main Groups. And then, there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy. There are 2 Portals we must go through and then, there are 2 Main Obstacles - that would be our Belief System and the Dark Side to our Behavior.

Hello, my name is John Rose - if you can’t tell, I like to Group things in 2’s. I like to try to analyze things as many ways as I can to help make some sense out of all of this and I like to make things simple - Not Complicated! How do we do it?

You look at the Problems that are Within our Control - your Lifestyle Choices. Can’t do a whole lot about Accidents and Acts of Nature, can you? Acts of War, Crime and Violence - we have Limited Control, but most of our Problems are Self-Inflicted - Lifestyle Choices. And if we really want to make things simple, you are either getting Re-Connected - you’re either Bumping Up those Biophotons or everything else is a Distraction!

Now we have to be Distracted because there is some Downstream Work we need to do, but we got to go Upstream - we got to get Re-Connected - we got to Correct the Fall of Mankind - we got to Stop Destroying the Biophotons that Feeds 1 of our Senses, so now we have the Wrong Mentality. That’s where it all begins - we’ve got the Wrong Mentality.

And then, when we go looking for the Solutions, what do we do?

We get lost in the Details - the Contents. If you want to make things simple, use Logic and when you do, there are 2 Requirements - 2 Criteria - 2 Tests that have to be passed. The 1st Test is simple; make things simple, it’s the Structure Test. Our Experts Fail that Test. We do that because we want to do what Sherlock Holmes would do - exclude the impossible. When we can exclude the Systems that are trying to Solve our Problems, whatever remains might be possible. But when we can exclude those clowns, you don’t have to get lost in the Details.

Who cares about the Contents? And that’s what they’re always going to try to do, aren’t they? They’re always going to try to through the Contents at you. We don’t need to look at your Contents - you already Failed 1 of the Tests. When you use Logic, there are 2 Tests you got to pass. If you Fail 1 of them, it doesn’t matter.

That’s why you always start simple - that’s why Rose’s Law - don’t go looking for Logical Fallacies in a System with an Invalid Structure. That was one of my greatest epiphanies ever! I remember sharing that one time with a woman who had a PhD in Math and she didn’t even know what I meant because she was “formally mis-educated”! Ever Field that supposed to Solve our Problems is intentionally mislead. I remember when I first started studying Logic and I looked at the basic introductory book for Logic, I thought, gawd, whoever wrote the book is not even Logical - didn’t even put the information in the right sequence and there’s so much of it.

There’s only 2 things we need to know about Logic and it’s how we’re wired. Our Brains are wired for Pleasure and Pain - it’s a form of Two-Valued Logic - Pleasure and Pain. Pain - Disease - that’s part of our Feedback System. The other thing every human is born with is the fact they’re Living Systems and all Living Systems are subject to the Law of Cause & Effect just like all matter is subject to Newton’s 3rd Law of Motion - the Law of Action & Reaction - Ordered Pairs. We use that to make sure we don’t get Tricked and Fooled - that’s the purpose of my special Teaching Tool.

Remember, we either have Knowledge or Problems of Knowledge. Now there are 2 ways I explain that. One is my special Teaching Tool - The Ultimate Schematic - identified 281 Main Pieces - the first 21 Pieces are 21 Main Problems of Knowledge. #1 Problem of Knowledge - we don’t have it - that’s the Knowledge we Need. Our Main Obstacle why we don’t have it in there - 20 reasons why we can’t find that Knowledge - #1 reason why we don’t know is because we have False Knowledge in its place. Remember, we cannot learn anything when we think we already know.

So right now, we have 2 forms of Ignorance that are Killing us there’s the Knowledge we’re Missing and then, there’s that False Knowledge we have in its place. We superimposed it into our Belief System and now, when we hear the Truth, we laugh at it, hahaha, that can’t be the Truth.

5:11 MM
That’s why you got to Empty your Cup, my friends, those Problems of Knowledge are tricky. That’s also why I created a Survey to help illustrate to people why when you tell people the Truth, you don’t just give them 1 Piece of the Puzzle. There’s 2 Pieces you have to worry about - Not just the Knowledge - you got the Problems of Knowledge. If you’ve been on the Hero’s Journey long enough, you understand the Obstacles and then, you’ll have people try to dissuade you from doing that because they’re either Useful Idiots not knowing what you need to do or they’re Shills trying to discourage you saying, yea, if we just pooh-pooh on them, they’ll stop. This happens all the time - you see it all the time and people give in. You’re not aware of how things work. You got to become educated - you got to read the Con Artists Handbook - you have to read the Hasbara Handbook to see how you’re being Manipulated so that you don’t understand the importance that we have these 2 Main Categories and those Problems of Knowledge is what’s keeping us from finding the Knowledge we Need.

So there’s 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy. 6:18 MM

Once again...

When it comes to Solving Most of our Problems,

1. we can make things really simple or Complicated

2. we can look at our Problems that are Within our Control or Problems that are Outside of our Control

3. we can either get Re-Connected or we can get Distracted

4. or we can start with the Structure of an Argument using Logic or the Contents. And then,

5. we have 2 Main Categories - we have Knowledge and Problems of Knowledge.

6. I have 2 ways to illustrate that. I’ve got a special Teaching Tool, The Ultimate Schematic with The Ultimate Solution Playlist to back up all of the Pieces to that Puzzle. And then, I have a special Survey where I group people into 17 Main Groups. And then,

7. there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy.

8. There are 2 Portals we must go through and then,

9. there are 2 Main Obstacles - that would be our Belief System and the Dark Side to our Behavior.

Date: November 23, 2020 09:14PM

((((( TOO COMPLICATED )))))

I'm a simple man...

And again:
As to your quote:
"What we have now in our Society is horrible - the Governments - the Associations - these Entities that are created to supposedly Solve our Problems are our #1 Impediment."

Then why pray tell, do you spend so much time obsessing over politics?

Really the first order of business is:
"What constitutes the conditions of Paradise for an individual and the COLLECTIVE???".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 09:18PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 23, 2020 09:49PM

Once again...

When it comes to Solving Most of our Problems,

1. we can make things really simple or Complicated

2. we can look at our Problems that are Within our Control or Problems that are Outside of our Control

3. we can either get Re-Connected or we can get Distracted

4. or we can start with the Structure of an Argument using Logic or the Contents. And then,

5. we have 2 Main Categories - we have Knowledge and Problems of Knowledge.

6. I have 2 ways to illustrate that. I’ve got a special Teaching Tool, The Ultimate Schematic with The Ultimate Solution Playlist to back up all of the Pieces to that Puzzle. And then, I have a special Survey where I group people into 17 Main Groups. And then,

7. there are 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy.

8. There are 2 Portals we must go through and then,

9. there are 2 Main Obstacles - that would be our Belief System and the Dark Side to our Behavior.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables