Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 26, 2020 04:28PM

Here is a snippet from my journal on 10-9-12 followed by a video I Published on Mar 7, 2015 followed by another video with Foster Gamble from the Thrive Movement.

Indeed, man does NOT have a Propensity for EVIL as we have been lead to believe. But when we look at the Big Picture, it soon becomes obvious that everything we’re doing is a Distraction, unless we are also Strengthening our Connection to everything around us. Obviously, this does not mean that we want to ignore everything else because we do have to do Damage Control, but I cannot emphasize this enough - everything we’re doing is a Distraction, unless we are also Strengthening our Connection to everything around us and Raw Organic Food is the ONLY WAY to Strengthen our Connection.

A Big Mistake that I’ve found that a lot of people make is that they use the least effective method on the Right Path to solve our problems by focusing on what we want, which I call our To Get List. People will say that we need to Cooperate or that we need to apply the Law of Giving or we need a Resource Based Economy or as Doug Graham says, we need Biophilia. Yes, we can use these things on our To Get List as Motivation, but they in themselves are not the means by which to accomplish what we want.

Once again, all of these are on our To Get List and when we simply do what we’re supposed to do - Strengthen our Connection to everything around us, all of these are a given. Once we get Re-Connected, so to speak, we won’t have to be told How to be Good, we won’t have to be given 10 Commandments or 7 Spiritual Laws, we won’t have to be told to Cooperate and Share and Love one another because all of these Qualities are an automatic when all of us Strengthen our Connection to everything around us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.youtube.com]
Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
11:09 Minute Video

Published on Mar 7, 2015
John Rose explains the Common Links and the Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement and with most Conspiracy Theorists, people like Alex Jones, David Icke and Jesse Ventura, just to name a few. None of these Movements and people understand that there’s a very simple solution to most of our problems and it all has to do with getting Re-Connected!!!

Thrive (Full Movie)
[tribe-of-love.blogspot.com]

Zeitgeist Addendum
[www.youtube.com]

0:01 MM
Hello, my name is John Rose and in this very short Video, I am going to show the Common Links and the Common Flaws to the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement and Conspiracy Theorists in general, like Alex Jones and David Ike and Jesse Ventura just to name a few.

So if you like anyone of these Movements or people or you don't like anyone of these Movements or people, you're going to love this Video because I'm going to show the Common Links and the Common Flaws and, most importantly, I'm going to show you the Pieces to the Puzzle that these guys are missing.

So before we look at the Specifics to these Movements and people, I’d like to mention one thing and that is that the Common Links and the Common Flaws to these 3 Main Groups that I just mentioned is the same Flaw that almost all of us have and there are 4 Common Links that we all have - 2 things we don't have that we need and 2 things that we have that we don't need and the 2 things we don’t have that we need is Knowledge that were Missing, which is Lost Knowledge and the Coherent Sunlight Energy that brings our planet to life that should be stored in the nucleus of our Cells - were missing that also. In place of the Knowledge we Need, the Lost Knowledge, we have False Knowledge and with this False Knowledge we’re making 5 Main Mistakes where the 5th Mistake Destroys this Sunlight Energy by 83% and the 1st Mistake Destroys this Sunlight Energy by 100% and the very 1st Mistake we made created 2 Conditions I coined - Hyper-Colonic-Tension and Hypo-Heliosis.

Now we have 2 things that we shouldn't have - that's False Knowledge and a Cesspool Inside of us - that's the Hyper-Colonic-Tension. But most importantly, we’re Dis-Connected - there's something we're missing - we’re Destroying our Source for our 6th Sense or our Spidey Sense. It’s called a Biophoton and we’re supposed to store this Coherent Sunlight Energy in the nucleus of our Cells and that allows all our Cells to Communicate and sense that it's all one with everything.

So the Piece to the Puzzle everyone is missing is we don't know we’re Dis-Connected and as a result, everything we do is a Distraction - everything we do is a Distraction, unless we are also getting Re-Connected. Obviously we need to be Distracted and work Downstream to an extent, but we need to go Upstream get Re-Connected and when we do that, we're going to find that most of those other Problems aren’t even going to exist.

So let's take a quick look at the Zeitgeist Movement. The Zeitgeist Movement understands that we have Sick Systems and the Sickest of all the Systems is our Monetary System and they came to a conclusion that many people have had before and that is if we just got rid of our Monetary System, we wouldn’t have all these other Problems. So they believe the Solution is to have a Resource-Based Economy and that's not entirely right because that’s another Effect.

So they're focusing on an Effect trying to Fix the System - that's Not the Solution - you don't Fix Systems - you Fix the Individuals - you get Re-Connected and if all of us were Re-Connected, we wouldn't have an Exchange Economy - we would have a different Mentality - we would have a Gift Mentality - we would have a Resource-Based Economy.

So the Solution is to Not have a Resource-Based Economy - the Solution is let’s Satisfy all of our Needs, let’s Not make these 5 Main Mistakes, let’s Not get Dis-Connected and be Re-Connected or Connected to Everything around us and then, we would have a Resource-Based Economy.

So they’re right in realizing that a Resource-Based Economy will Solve a lot of Problems, but they don’t understand, well, how do we create the Resource-Based Economy - that's the Piece to the Puzzle they don’t understand - they don't know we're making these 5 Main Mistakes - they don't know we're Dis-Connected.

And then, when we look at the Thrive Movement, they looked at 12 Major Sectors of Human Endeavor and they investigated it and they followed the Money and they came to the conclusion that there is a small group of families that are Controlling and Running Everything and now their Solution is, well, we can Solve our Problems if we just got rid of the Corrupt Money.

You see, this small group of people, this small group of families aren't any smarter than us, they aren’t any better, they're just are the ones Playing this Money Scam where they’re Printing Up the Money and it’s like a Big Monopoly Game to them where all they have to do is just keep Printing the Money and they can buy everything up. And that's exactly what's happening right now. Look around the world - what's happening? Why are Economies collapsing? It's designed that way.

So the Conspiracy Theorists, the people like Alex Jones and David Icke and Jesse Ventura - they're out there screaming at everybody - look at what’s going on - why can't you guys wake up?

Well, you know they came out with a study back in October 9th of 2011 that showed that people Shut Off their Frontal Lobe so they can go to Denial - that's how we have a Mental Processing Error where we just don't Process Information. So even though we hear Information, it goes in one ear and out the other. So what happens is the vast majority of us Shut Off our Frontal Lobe - we don't want to know we're Living in Hell - we don't want to know we’ve got Sick Psychopaths that are Tricking our so-called experts and Mis-Directing everybody. It's just a One Big Con, so most people don’t want to Wake Up to that reality.

And then, we’ve got Conspiracy Theorists screaming at everybody saying, come on Wake Up - Stop Shutting Off your Frontal Lobe. Well, I’m going to scream at you Conspiracy Theorists - you're Shutting Off your Frontal Lobe too because you're making these 5 Mistakes or most of them and you Shut Off your Frontal Lobe to that aspect of it.

So one of the main goals of this short Video is to unite all of us, to unite all of these Movements and realize that We are the Solution. There is no such thing as a 99% and a 1%, even though those numbers aren’t quite the right percentages, but the point is these Psychopaths are a reflection of us. There’s Only One Way to Defeat the Psychopaths and that is to realize they are reflection of us.

So when we make Mistakes or everything we do, rather, affects us and then, those Effects are recorded in the Condition of all 4 of our Current Status Factors, especially the Condition of our Body and then, it’s the Condition of our 4 Current Status Factors that determine everything else.

So if we don’t like what we got, we have to realize everything we do affects us, it's going to affect our Behavior and with every Type of Behavior, you have Extremes. So in our case, we have Psychopaths on one end and Saints on the other. Statistically, we can put our Behavior in a Bell-Shaped Curve - if you're not familiar with that, just Google that real quick - and with a Bell-Shaped Curve, let's say the classic example is IQ where 96% of the population is between 80 and 130 and 2% are above 130, those are the geniuses, and then, we have those below 80 that are mentally challenged.

And this Bell can be applied to our Behavior where we have Psychopaths on one end - that might represent 1-5% based on some studies have been put out and then, we have the Saints on the other and the key here is that none of us can relate to the Edges of the Bell and the Solution isn’t to Cut Off the Edges of the Bell - we can’t do that. If we don't like the Edges of the Bell, if we don't like the Extreme part of our Behavior, then we have to realize that we all have to Change Collectively, we all have to become the best that we can be and right now, most of us are Not Willing and Able to do that, which is why I perfected a 3 Step Process to Solve Most of our Problems

There’s only one thing we have to do and that's be the best we can be, Satisfy All of our Essential Needs and in the process, we’ll get Re-Connected. And if we're Not Satisfying our Essential Needs, if we're Not getting Re-Connected, we’re Dis-Connected and everything else is a Distraction.

[youtu.be]
8:32 MM
And, once again, we have to look at some things and do Damage Control and work Downstream to an extent, but we need to go Upstream and figure out why all this is happening and it's all because of us. But right now, none of us are in a position to understand what we're doing and what we need to do because we don't know what we're missing - we're Not going to think it’s a fair trade - we have way too many References that Support our Belief System and our Way of Life that’s going to make the Solution to our Problems sound too good to be true and something no one is going to want to do.

[youtu.be]
9:21 MM
So the very 1st of this 3 Step Process I perfected addresses the Willingness Issue - it allows enough of us to do something so we get everyone's attention and once we do that, things will change so fast we won’t even believe it. Of course, the 1st Step is only something we do on a Temporary basis, once again, that makes it more attractive and then, once we see what we're missing, we have a Brand New Reference so we can Challenge all those Old References, then we can Correct these 5 Mistakes on a Permanent basis - that’s 2nd Step and that’s what’s keeping us from being able to be the best we can be because most of us don't know we're making these Mistakes, especially the 1st Mistake, which is actually the Fall of Mankind.

[youtu.be]
10:05 MM
The Fall of Mankind occurred when we Destroyed a Nutrient that we store in a nucleus of our Cells. I coined that Condition - Hypo-Heliosis - we’re Dis-Connected and until you get Re-Connected, you're Not going to be in a position to evaluate what we're doing and what we need to do.

So the first thing you have to do is get Re-Connected and the 1st of my 3 Step Process does that about 10 times faster than any other method. In fact, it's the #1 way they Heal in Germany and Dr. Popp knows this Bumps Up these Biophotons higher than anything else.

So that's enough to get you going in this Video. In the next Video, we’ll talk more about the 1st of my 3 Step Process and about all our Needs that we have to Satisfy.
[www.youtube.com]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[www.youtube.com]
New Film Exposes Global Consolidation of Money, Power and Offers Real Solutions 3/3
13:43 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

9:56 MM
Foster Gamble: Well, I have a lot of respect for Peter Joseph’s intention there and I think he revealed a tremendous amount of useful Information in parts of the film and my main problems with the film were 1) Economically, I think we have a different understanding about Money. I don’t think Money is Evil, I think that dishonest Money is Corrupt and it destroys people’s lives and society. But I think a Medium of Exchange, if it’s honest, is always going to be needed and practical. And secondly, I also have a horror of these high tech collectivists types of cities that, I mean a lot of the technology that Jacque Fresco suggests is going to be a terrific assistance to the Lifestyles (Alex Jones Interruptus). 10:43 MM

10:56 MM
I agree with that. I think we really need to be careful about that. I think it was honest on their parts, I think it’s an honest misunderstanding of something that they haven’t seen really from the Liberty versus Collectivist point of view and on the Economics, but I do disagree in the same way that you’re saying. 11:15 MM

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2020 04:36PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 26, 2020 05:13PM

If this were true, then why pray tell, would you be championing a toxic person for president who eats nothing but fast food and takes prescription drugs on a regular basis, and the only BIO-PHOTONS he gets are from his tanning bed?

Re: Common Links & Common Flaws with the Zeitgeist Movement, the Thrive Movement & Conspiracy Theorists
Date: November 26, 2020 05:33PM

[www.youtube.com]
What’s On Your To Do List
12:20 Minute Video

Published on Oct 20, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the difference between our To Do List and our To Get List.

Date: November 26, 2020 06:10PM

John Rose

In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the difference between our To Do List and our To Get List.[/size]

(I gotta start making videos...)

Date: November 26, 2020 06:13PM

Jacque Fresco may have been an Autodidact, but he was NOT an Autodidactic Polymath and, therefore, was missing way too many Pieces of the Puzzle, which is what happens when you don't look at the Big Picture or use my Special Teaching Tool that uses Knowledge in a way that's NEVER been seen before!!!

"If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don't bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.” -Buckminster Fuller

JR Insert from "Jacque Fresco" file...
List of autodidacts (Wikipedia)
Architects
•Jacque Fresco (born 13 March 1916), is a self-educated Architectural Designer, social engineer, industrial designer, author, lecturer, futurist, inventor, and the creator of The Venus Project.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...see “Autodidact” file...
End of JR Insert from "Jacque Fresco" file.

[youtu.be]
23:01 MM
Now what are my credentials?

Well, I’m an Autodidact or I’m an Autodidactic Polymath. Buckminster Fuller was an Autodidactic - he came up with the Geodesic Dome - he’s the one who knew that all the great Governments, all the great Religions, all the great Business would be devastated if Mankind ever figured out how Not to Suffer. It’s all based on our Suffering. The Powers that Be, the Status Quo want the Suffering to continue - they want us to believe in absurdities - they want us to believe in the Contagion Myth - they want us to believe in the Illusion of Scarcity - that’s why they Control the History books - that’s why we don’t know what happened during the Wars - what the whole story was about - those Wars were all about the people who Rule the World and when you break away from those people, you get attacked so people don’t find out what they did and what did they do?

It was simple - quit Printing our Money - quit making us Debt Slaves and let’s be more prosperous and Not allow you guys to have all this Money so you can then use it to Own and Control everything else and then, keep Bombarding our Brain with more Baloney so that’s it’s virtually impossible to have an intelligent conversation with most people on subjects like Vaccines or even Viruses let alone the Wars because we simply have way too many References.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 26, 2020 06:19PM

NuNativs
If this were true, then why pray tell, would you be championing a toxic person for president who eats nothing but fast food and takes prescription drugs on a regular basis, and the only BIO-PHOTONS he gets are from his tanning bed?

why pray tell would you ask

that someone cut off your thumb instead of your head?
those are the only two choices
your hands are tied
SAME AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CHOICES, SEE?
see how I did that?

I mean does your stupidity know no bounds?

apparently not.

and you wonder why I label you.
it's to wake you up.
and it's not working.

Date: November 26, 2020 07:04PM

fresh

I mean does your stupidity know no bounds?

You voted.
You invest hours and hours of your LIFE, looking for answers and filling your head with a system that will NEVER give you any solace.
Who's stupid?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 26, 2020 10:47PM

You voted.

NO I DIDN'T

You invest hours and hours of your LIFE, looking for answers and filling your head with a system that will NEVER give you any solace.

NO I DON'T

ANOTHER DIVERSION.
YOU ASKED WHY HE SUPPORTED TRUMP.

i GAVE YOU A LITTLE STORY TO ILLUSTRATE

THUMB OR HEAD?

ANOTHER POST SHOWING YET ANOTHER ONE OF nn ANNOYING ATTRIBUTES, MAKING UP STUFF ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR DO.

THE LIST IS ENDLESS .

THE LIST begins with you demanding that JR define his paradise.

people like you who define paradise invariably become tyrants forcing others to fit into that PARADISE.

if you had the power (and shut it down is the same as lock down)

you WOULD BE THE SAME TYRANT AS NEWSOM AND WHITMER AND CUOMO AND
ALL THE OTHERS.

ah, but I am responding again.

my bad.

Date: November 26, 2020 11:13PM

fresh
You voted.

NO I DIDN'T

NO I DON'T

ANOTHER DIVERSION.

THUMB OR HEAD?

ANOTHER POST SHOWING YET ANOTHER ONE OF nn ANNOYING ATTRIBUTES, MAKING UP STUFF ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OR DO.

THE LIST IS ENDLESS .

people like you who define paradise invariably become tyrants forcing others to fit into that PARADISE.

ALL THE OTHERS.

my bad.

One must either IGNORE the T--U--R--D/Psychopath or EXPOSE the T--U--R--D/Psychopath and fresh, you EXPOSE the T--U--R--D/Psychopath every time you do respond.

Date: November 27, 2020 01:05AM

John Rose

One must either IGNORE the T--U--R--D/Psychopath or EXPOSE the T--U--R--D/Psychopath and fresh, you EXPOSE the T--U--R--D/Psychopath every time you do respond.

IGNORE THE TYRANT!!!

Date: November 27, 2020 01:20AM

fresh
You voted.

NO I DIDN'T

NO I DON'T

ANOTHER DIVERSION.

THUMB OR HEAD?

THE LIST IS ENDLESS .

ALL THE OTHERS.

my bad.

OK that's fine I stand corrected, though I don't beleive you about the politics as to your postings.

Biden: the lesser of two evils, IF I VOTED, which I don't.
He stands for environmental reform heading towards cleaner energy, making Mexican immigrants citizens since they are already here doing all the shite labor, etc. Most importantly he is bringing in a more Socialist agenda behind him (it's gonna be OK, it won't turn to Communism).

Trump: Big business only, f*&k the common man, when the stock market rises he gets hard, frack the hell out of the US, burn coal who cares if WE can breathe?

Yes JR needs to define Paradise and it's OUR Paradise, not HIS! That's why I give kudos to Jacques Fresco, he thought it out practically.

Yes I'm for shutting down all restaurants, coffee shops etc, permanently. No one wants to work there, WE don't want to waste resources running them. OK let's start with fast food, SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

Look at Chicago, why so much VIOLENCE? Answer: Because human organisms become irritated when DEPRIVED of the essentials that make LIFE possible, i.e., (here it comes), Sun/Light, Air, Water and Earth.

It's pretty simple form that perspective to DEFINE PARADISE as WE have the exact OPPOSITE!

Date: November 27, 2020 02:05AM

fresh
You voted.

NO I DIDN'T

NO I DON'T

ANOTHER DIVERSION.

THUMB OR HEAD?

THE LIST IS ENDLESS .

ALL THE OTHERS.

my bad.

WELL SAID!!!

Date: November 27, 2020 03:13AM

John Rose

WELL SAID!!!

More REPETITION...

No SPECIFIC ANSWER!

IGNORE THE TYRANT!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2020 03:22AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 27, 2020 10:23AM

John Rose
fresh
You voted.

NO I DIDN'T

NO I DON'T

ANOTHER DIVERSION.

THUMB OR HEAD?

THE LIST IS ENDLESS .

ALL THE OTHERS.

my bad.

WELL SAID!!!

Thanks for taking the time to EXPOSE the T--U--R--D!!!

Date: November 27, 2020 06:15PM

fresh

my bad.
[/quote]

Great job fresh, you gave the TYRANT more cut and paste ammo to put in my file so he can pollute threads with the same content OVER & OVER...

Date: November 28, 2020 11:57AM

fresh
it never ends with this freaking psycho.

he just can't let people do their thing

everybody does their thing. right? simple?

nope, he can't let it be

he can't let JR do his thing

it's always, you don't talk about this
you don't talk about this
you're wasting your time
do it my way
do it my way.

narcissist megalomaniac control freak

crapping on threads over and over so i need
to try to wade through the nonsense constantly.

"I thought there was no virus"?
brainless repetitive twit.

fresh
I don't need to be graded by you jackass.

Why you harassing Jen?

If you dont want to be called a piece of @#$%& stop acting like one.

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

ONLY A SHILL WOULD DO WHAT THIS POS DOES!!!

How do we know this POS is a Shill?

He has attacked ALL of the Raw Food Leaders - Past and Present.

He constantly takes the side of the "Official Version".

He constantly posts the Mainstream Narrative.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

How do we know this POS is a Psychopath?

Here’s a snippet from my file on Psychopaths...

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Date: November 28, 2020 04:08PM

Great job fresh, you gave the TYRANT more cut and paste ammo to put in my file so he can pollute threads with the same content OVER & OVER...

Date: November 28, 2020 04:39PM

John Rose
fresh

nope, he can't let it be

you're wasting your time
do it my way
do it my way.

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

This is a 190 page PDF file and here is a small snippet...

Re: INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS

I warn you in advance that, when I was translating this document, I was sometimes nauseated and sometimes had to leave the computer to weep over the information it contains. You may have a similar reaction. If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow.

Date: November 28, 2020 05:31PM

I'm NOT your enemy John...

Date: November 28, 2020 05:36PM

John Rose
John Rose
fresh

nope, he can't let it be

you're wasting your time
do it my way
do it my way.

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

This is a 190 page PDF file and here is a small snippet...

Re: INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS

I warn you in advance that, when I was translating this document, I was sometimes nauseated and sometimes had to leave the computer to weep over the information it contains. You may have a similar reaction. If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow.

BAN THE PSYCHO-SHILL!!!

BAN THE PSYCHO-SHILL!!!

BAN THE PSYCHO-SHILL!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables