Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Test is the Pandemic & the Vaccine is the Virus!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 26, 2020 10:30PM

There is no question in my mind that the Test is the Pandemic and the Vaccine is the Virus. I’m also aware that this nightmare is going to continue to go on because they’re going to simply give more Tests and the whole Pandemic is based on a Test that’s Bogus - it has a 100% Error Rate! And then, when they do finally come up with the Vaccine, that’s the Virus - that’s when we’ll really start seeing people Die from a Poison aka a Virus and in this case, the Poison - the Virus will be the Vaccine.

As long as the Masses don't know the Test is Bogus, this so-called Pandemic is Never going to go away because all they have to do is give more Tests and that means the Numbers are going to go up and, once again, if the Masses don't know the Test is Bogus, they'll react with Fear and we're all doomed!!!

So the purpose of this Thread is for those of us who agree with what I have said so far to discuss what we can do to Wake Up the Masses. If you do NOT agree with what I have said, start your own Thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Test is the Pandemic & the Vaccine is the Virus!!!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:06AM

Agreed...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: November 27, 2020 03:56PM

flex freedom

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 27, 2020 03:59PM

fresh
flex freedom

[blog.nomorefakenews.com]

GREAT TIMING!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables