Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Prana, have you heard of Pralaya Yoga by Robert Boustany?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 29, 2020 04:36PM

Bryan, I thought of you when I met Robert Boustany just recently and I was wondering if you are still teaching Yoga. If you are, you'll love his video below and I was also wondering what you would do if you kept having the same student interrupting your class so that the other students could not learn. Seriously, what would you do? Would you let the other students suffer or would you ban that student from your classes?

Anyway, I met 2 beautiful souls last week while on my bike ride and one of them was Robert who is the founder of Pralaya Yoga here in Houston. I kept seeing Robert and his girlfriend biking the opposite direction for quite some time and every time we all looked at each other we all felt there was a connection and then, we finally was able to visit for a short while just last week.

So here is one of Robert's videos that truly expresses how important it is for us to Share on the Hero's Journey as it feeds us in ways nothing else will.

[www.youtube.com]
Thank you...
1:36 Minute Video

Mar 12, 2019
Pralaya Yoga by Robert Boustany
96 subscribers
Robert Boustany shares an anecdote of his travels in India.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:00 MM
There was a young man in India while I was in India and someone told him thank you. He was serving food and someone told him thank you. And he didn’t understand English and so he talked to a person that was his senior who spoke some English and he said what does it mean and he was told thank you means I appreciate the fact that you’re serving me and he said, but that’s what’s Human - that’s what it means to be Human is to serve other people without looking for anything. It seems a little excessive to say that - young boy, teenage boy, young teenage boy.

[youtu.be]
0:58 MM
And this is the idea that it’s a privilege to serve. It will feed you in ways nothing else will.

[youtu.be]
1:05 MM
Teaching feeds you in ways nothing else will - it’s the most beautiful thing - most beautiful thing. And how can you tell your Teachers thank you, the ones who trained you? The only way you can tell them thank you is to Teach. The only way you can tell them thank you is to preserve what they gave you. That’s the Path. 1:28 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prana, have you heard of Pralaya Yoga by Robert Boustany?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 29, 2020 04:43PM

John Rose
If you are, you'll love his video below and I was also wondering what you would do if you kept having the same student interrupting your class so that the other students could not learn. Seriously, what would you do? Would you let the other students suffer or would you ban that student from your classes?

You'd probably put him in special classes with a massive dose of Ritalin...

Date: November 29, 2020 04:57PM

[www.youtube.com]
The Secret to Immortality
24:37 Minute Video

Published on Dec 6, 2018
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at the Secret to Immortality. In order to understand how to truly be Immortal, John relies on some of the smartest minds throughout history, like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Tolstoy and Voltaire, just name a few. John reminds everyone that true Immortality comes to all of us on the Hero’s Journey, which not only guarantees true happiness in the here and now, but ensures us that our Thoughts and Virtues will live forever along with all of the other great minds that came before us.

Related Videos:

The First Step to Paradise - [www.youtube.com]

Per Video Tape JR# 00289 - 24:44 made 12-02-18:

The ancient Egyptians used to say that if you say a man’s name, he is alive! I take this opportunity to say Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, so many great minds! I’d be here forever if I tried to just say their names. But this is the Secret to Immortality. I learned this a long time ago. The Secret to Immortality is to embrace these Beliefs that are eternal - part of the Hero’s Journey - that’s what makes the Hero’s Journey so powerful - it makes you become Immortal!

How do you become Immortal?

You think and teach the Ideas that were taught by Socrates and Plato and Aristotle - these people knew about the Diet of Ethics. Read “The Ethics of Diet” by Howard Williams. Some of you people pushing Meat you need to understand what you’re missing - what these people long ago with these great minds understood that You Are What You Eat and there is a relationship between What You Eat and How You Act. And yet, some people can Act, apparently, pretty Good, but how do you know how Good they really are? And then, those other people, my God, people just don’t understand how profound this is.

And if you really want to be Immortal, my friends, study these great minds - understand what they were about - embrace their Beliefs and Philosophies that are still alive today, which makes them alive and that means you’re going to be alive. Jump on the Socrates Bandwagon - the Tolstoy Bandwagon - the Voltaire Bandwagon - these guys are still alive because what they believed and thought is still alive and if you study them and you understand them and they become you, then you too will become Immortal. Saying a man’s name isn’t enough. You’ve got to believe in what that man said and what that woman said and what that child said. Little children should know more than what the average person knows and that’s why I say over and over - Society Attacks Early When the Individual is Helpless - every 7 year old child has already been taught how to make the same Mistakes their parents taught over and over and over.

So it’s not that Complicated. Knowledge of How to Live is the most valuable Knowledge in the World and you can learn it in a matter of moments - it’s not Complicated. You got to Know How to Live. You have to realize that we have a Species Specific Diet and we’re in such a state of Denial it’s not even funny. Makes you wonder if we’re ever going to be able to Break that Hunger Spell where we Feel Hunger down here instead of up here - it’s a Watering of the Throat. Most people who have never heard that can’t even relate to it. But that’s what Plato meant, “Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” We’re under this Hunger Spell. This is a Morbid Sensation down here - it’s a Withdrawal Symptom from Eating the Wrong Food.

True Hunger is a Watering of the Throat and how many of y’all experience that?

If you still Feel it down here, you’re still Eating some Wrong Food, which is why you crave it - it’s why you have a Withdrawal Symptom, don’t you see?

So the Knowledge I’m talking about that makes one Immortal is simple Knowledge of How to Live - Knowledge that We Are What We Eat and that determines everything else about our lives. And yet, you can see a wide variety of how other people respond to this and you think, well, it can’t be Causing All of these Problems because these people Act so differently. Well, we’re different - we all Manifest Symptoms differently. It’s just like taking a Drug, right?

Take any Drug on the Market they’re all going to come with about a dozen Side-Effects. Do you know anybody who gets every one of them? Might be some that do, but most don’t, do they? This illustrates how One Bad thing can Cause a whole lot of different Symptoms and what I’ve realized is we’re only making 5 Main Mistakes that are literally Causing Hundreds of Thousands of Problems and people don’t understand that the 1st Mistake is what lead to other 4 and that Correcting that Mistake is the most important thing to it! There’s no other thing we can improve on that’s going to get Rid of Hundreds of Thousands of Problems! Think about it. Think about it.

If we didn’t make the 1st Mistake, .. 4:07 MM

5:54 MM
That’s what Tolstoy meant about The First Step in that great book I mentioned earlier - “The Ethics of Diet” - hundreds of people are in this book - some of the greatest minds in the World had reflected on life and said look at what we noticed - “The Ethics of Diet” - You Are What You Eat.

Why do we have War, Crime and Violence?

Why do we have a Dark Side to our Behavior?

Why do we have Psychopaths Rule the Asylum?

Can’t be that simple and yet, it’s so profound it has to be - it has to be.

Read “The Ethics of Diet” - read The First Step that Tolstoy wrote as the Preface to this book. He translated that book into Russian - he loved it so much - wrote a 25 page Essay. I did a Video on The First Step to Paradise - I’ll put a link down below - where I took that real long 25 page Essay and condensed it down to 600 words and I just put it on the tape recorder and hear it, so part of that 15 - 20 minute Video or so is just 5 minutes of me condensing down his 25 page Essay where Tolstoy pointed out the Problem we face as a Species. We’re Gluttons - we have No Self-Control. 7:04 MM

Date: November 29, 2020 05:31PM

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE! I love to go to Christian rock band YouTube channels and others to tell them that the idea of "heaven" is a farce and dangerous unlike the isis belief in "heaven" and the rewards therof (mass hypnosis).

Guess I'm doing the same here...

Date: November 29, 2020 05:44PM

John Rose
John Rose
fresh
it never ends with this freaking psycho.

crapping on threads over and over so i need
to try to wade through the nonsense constantly.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

Date: November 29, 2020 06:01PM

^^^ NONSENSE ===== THE ABOVE 2 POSTS...^^^

(You referred to me in your first post, what do you expect? Remember: "IGNORE THE T--U--R--D???)"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2020 06:01PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 29, 2020 06:38PM

John Rose
NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

So you admit that you are here to push buttons and your MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

Date: November 29, 2020 07:24PM

John Rose
So you admit that you are here to push buttons and your MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

No, I'm here for alternative health information and because you are one of the few that uses the word PARADISE in your vocabulary...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2020 07:54PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 29, 2020 08:26PM

[youtu.be]
1:05 MM
Teaching feeds you in ways nothing else will

[youtu.be]
0:35 MM
How do you become Immortal?

You think and teach the Ideas that were taught by Socrates and Plato and Aristotle - these people knew about the Diet of Ethics.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: November 29, 2020 10:19PM

John

I was also wondering what you would do if you kept having the same student interrupting your class so that the other students could not learn. Seriously, what would you do? Would you let the other students suffer or would you ban that student from your classes?

So 'this student' - I wonder if the student is a kid or a grown-up. And is that student there because he has to be there or is he there because he's interested in learning that particular subject matter being taught. Is this in school or university, or another venue like a workshop.

Because if the student isn't there voluntarily and out of interest in the subject, then that's why his attention is wandering. Like when a maintenance type person comes to the house to fix something - like the roof or whatever - and he's telling me in detail about the situation and how he fixed it, explaining all kinds of technical or structural stuff and I have to stand there and listen to him and make comments and he goes on and on for a long time, and it's so boring, I hate it. If it was something I'm interested in, I'd love it and he'd have my undivided attention.

Date: November 30, 2020 01:17AM

Jennifer
...And is that student there because he has to be there or is he there because he's interested in learning...

...If it was something I'm interested in, I'd love it and he'd have my undivided attention

EXACTLY!!!

“Learning and wanting to learn are inseparable. You learn best when you believe what you are trying to learn is of value to you.” “A Course In Miracles” p. 66

Atheists have to GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to GO to Christian Message Boards to PUSH BUTTONS just like Psychopaths/Shills have to GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to GO to Raw Food Message Boards to PUSH BUTTONS.

John Rose
NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

So our resident Psychopath/Shill admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

Date: November 30, 2020 03:47AM

I'm here because I'm interested in learning about the Corbett/Wolfe angle, not that I completely believe in what they are saying...

Don't give the TYRANT AMMO!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2020 03:48AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 30, 2020 12:38PM

9 Hero’s Journey Videos

1. Our Ship Is Heading for An Iceberg - [www.youtube.com]
2. Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity - [www.youtube.com]
3. Are Heroes Misunderstood? - [www.youtube.com]
4. The Obstacles on the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
5. The MOST Important Stage On The Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
6. Escaping the Matrix of Evil!!! - [www.youtube.com]
7. Trim Tabs On the Hero’s Journey - [www.youtube.com]
8. Attitude = Motivation = Success - [www.youtube.com]
9. 74 Inspirational Quotes for a Better Life | Food + Fasting = Happiness - [www.youtube.com]

Thank for Sharing...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables