Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

DoD vs. CIA Firefight in Frankfurt
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 30, 2020 05:25PM

[distributednews.com]
Situation Update - Nov. 27th - DoD vs. CIA firefight in Frankfurt as covert war against the deep state RAGES across the globe
By healthranger // 2020-11-27

At this very minute, a covert war is raging across the globe, pitting Trump's DoD and DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) against black hat deep state factions running the CIA. The good news is: Trump is winning. As you know by now, the DoD launched a raid on a CIA-run server farm in Frankfurt, Germany, to secure servers that contain proof of CIA interference with the 2020 election (i.e. backdoor manipulations of election results via Dominion voting machines). But new information is now surfacing that indicates there was a firefight at the server farm facility, involving US Army Special Forces units, engaging with CIA-trained paramilitary units that were flown in from Afghanistan in an emergency effort to defend the facility. One CIA officer was killed during the firefight, and he is now being reported across the mainstream media as being "killed in Somalia." Five US Army soldiers were also killed, and they are being explained away as dying in a "helicopter crash" in Egypt. Despite the deaths, the servers were successfully acquired by the DoD, and those servers were turned over to President Trump's private intelligence group, which is now once again led by Gen. Michael Flynn, recently pardoned and now allowed to process top secret information, since his security clearance has been restored. Here's where this gets good: Sidney Powell is about to roll out expert witnesses in the Georgia and Michigan lawsuits. One of these witnesses has been handed details of the vote theft which were acquired through two means: 1) The "Kraken" cyberwarfare program run by the DoD, and 2) Information found in the servers which were acquired during the multiple raids. (There were also server farm raids in Bercelona and Toronto, we are told.) One of these witnesses is Dr. Keshavarz-Nia, a well-known cybercrimes investigator, who has a long history of working with U.S. military counterintelligence, as well as the NSA and CIA. He has now offered sworn statements to Sidney Powell, which can be viewed at this link. His statements include: I have previously discovered major exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS and ES&S that permit a nefarious operator to perform sensitive functions via its built-in covert backdoor. The backdoor enables an operator to access to perform system updates and testing via the Internet without detection. However, it can also be used to conduct illicit activities such as shifting votes, deleting votes, or adding votes in real-time... I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. And so the circle is complete: DoD forces deploy cyber warfare weapons ("Kraken"winking smiley as well as kinetic troops (Special Forces, under the US Army) to acquire physical servers, all the information derived from these operations is extracted by DIA forensic analysts, it is then handed over to various expert witnesses who are prepared to testify under oath, resulting in the courts nullifying the fraudulent vote manipulations in the swing states. This is how Trump gets to 300+ electoral votes and secures his second term as President. If successful, these revelations will also utterly destroy the Democrat party and result in thousands of treasonous actors going to prison for their roles in this attempted cyber warfare election theft to overthrow the United States government. Listen to my full Situation Update for the full, point-by-point explanation of all the details: Brighteon.com/f3ec1ad8-c2b9-4b2a-8e00-befae671189d

1:00:35 Minute Video

See previous day's Situation Update podcasts at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon.com: [www.brighteon.com] I will also be posting another Situation Update tomorrow (Saturday), based on all the intelligence being gathered today.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DoD vs. CIA Firefight in Frankfurt
Date: November 30, 2020 05:57PM

I'm only at the 30 minute mark, but so far this has really been good!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 30, 2020 06:19PM

Sorry, Mike Adams is NOT TRUSTWORTHY...

Date: November 30, 2020 08:03PM

I just got back and finished the last half of this video and here's a direct link to it...

Situation Update - Nov. 27th - DoD vs. CIA firefight in Frankfurt as covert war RAGES

Remember, Mike Adams is part of Controlled Opposition and as my good friend Ed told me long ago, "Make no mistake about it, Mike Adams and Alex Jones are pursuing a hidden agenda and their “alternative” propaganda is just as subtly crafted as that of the main stream media. They will tell you 100 facts that are true just to get you to believe the one lie that is crucial to them. Mike Adams and Alex Jones are being funded by Jewish/Zionist money and they are playing the role of the loyal opposition. They are helping Obama to foment a civil war from the opposite side of the table. The Jews/Zionists intend to promote Mike Adams as their surrogate leader of the armed American resistance and, if this is allowed to happen, he will lead that resistance to its’ wholesale destruction. The Jews/Zionists always stack the deck by inserting their people as the leaders of both sides and thereby controlling the outcome."

Having posted all of that, remember, even though Adams is part of Controlled Opposition and he has a hidden agenda, this video is still worth listening to because there's a lot of good info he's assimilating, which is what Controlled Opposition HAS to do to gain our trust.

Date: November 30, 2020 08:20PM

Funny - I posted about Adams being part of Controlled Opposition without even reading what our resident SHILL/PSYCHO/TU--RD wrote ahead of time.

In fact, well over 90 percent of my comments that I post after our resident SHILL/PSYCHO/TU--RD posts I NEVER waste my time reading what he writes ahead of time.

IGNORE THE EVIL T--U--R--D!!!

Date: November 30, 2020 08:59PM

John Rose

IGNORE THE EVIL T--U--R--D!!!

Thanks for giving Mrs. NuNativs a good belly laugh!!! Evil, hardy, har, har!!!

Date: November 30, 2020 09:14PM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
Remember...

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

The T--U--R--D --- C--R--A--P--S on everyone's Threads.

It's impossible for us to discuss anything of importance on this Message Board because the T--U--R--D --- C--R--A--P--S on everyone's Threads!!!

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

John Rose
This is a 190 page PDF file and here is a small snippet...

Re: INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS

I warn you in advance that, when I was translating this document, I was sometimes nauseated and sometimes had to leave the computer to weep over the information it contains. You may have a similar reaction. If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath/T--U--R--D, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow.

IGNORE the PSYCHO T--U--R--D!!!

fresh
I don't need to be graded by you jackass.

Why you harassing Jen?

If you dont want to be called a piece of @#$%& [POS] stop acting like one.

Condescending piece of @#$%& [POS] just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

fresh
Put a sticky at the top of the board

suggestion for bryan

that says, "wisdom of nunativs"

so that nunativs can save time and stop repeating himself
and plant trees instead of feeling like he has to refute everyone's post every time.

Nunativs, the savior of the world, visionary, can post his views on whatever he
wants.

In fact people could also put in their signatures in each post, a disclaimer

"I am posting this, but I am probably off base and wasting my time with sharing this post, since nunativs has better ideas than I do

so please refer to the sticky at the top of the board"

thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

this is a serious suggestion

ONLY A SHILL WOULD DO WHAT THIS POS DOES!!!

How do we know this POS is a Shill?

He has attacked ALL of the Raw Food Leaders - Past and Present.

He constantly takes the side of the "Official Version".

He constantly posts the Mainstream Narrative.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

How do we know this POS is a Psychopath?

Here’s a snippet from my file on Psychopaths...

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

John Rose
fresh
And JR only posts repetitively when he feels a need to counter your disruptive posts.

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

Date: November 30, 2020 10:10PM

^^^ ((( OOOO BABY, my "file" is getting bigger!!! ))) ^^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2020 10:13PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 30, 2020 10:42PM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
Remember...

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

It's impossible for us to discuss anything of importance on this Message Board because the T--U--R--D --- C--R--A--P--S on everyone's Threads!!!

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

John Rose

Re: INVESTIGATIVE REPORT ON THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO SARS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS

I warn you in advance that, when I was translating this document, I was sometimes nauseated and sometimes had to leave the computer to weep over the information it contains. You may have a similar reaction. If you are a normal human being and not a psychopath/T--U--R--D, many emotions will arise as you hear this information: shock, horror, anger, rage, grief, sorrow.

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Condescending piece of @#$%& [POS] just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

fresh
Put a sticky at the top of the board

suggestion for bryan

that says, "wisdom of nunativs"

so that nunativs can save time and stop repeating himself
and plant trees instead of feeling like he has to refute everyone's post every time.

Nunativs, the savior of the world, visionary, can post his views on whatever he
wants.

In fact people could also put in their signatures in each post, a disclaimer

"I am posting this, but I am probably off base and wasting my time with sharing this post, since nunativs has better ideas than I do

so please refer to the sticky at the top of the board"

thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

this is a serious suggestion

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

John Rose
fresh
And JR only posts repetitively when he feels a need to counter your disruptive posts.

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

Date: November 30, 2020 11:08PM

OOOOOOO JR, talk T--U--R--D--Y to me...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2020 12:05AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 30, 2020 11:12PM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
Remember...

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

John Rose

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

John Rose
fresh

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

IGNORE the T--U--R--D!!!

Date: November 30, 2020 11:15PM

John Rose
Here's a direct link to the Video above...

Situation Update - Nov. 27th - DoD vs. CIA firefight in Frankfurt as covert war RAGES

Date: November 30, 2020 11:18PM

John Rose
John Rose
Here's a direct link to the Video above...

This is a MUST see video!!!

Date: December 01, 2020 08:13AM

Anatomy of a Disinformation Empire: Investigating NaturalNews

"OOOOOOO JR, talk T--U--R--D--Y to me...

2‘THE GREAT REPLACEMENT’: THE VIOLENT CONSEQUENCES OF MAINSTREAMED EXTREMISM / Document title: About this paperThis report presents the findings of an extensive investigation into a network of domains connected to NaturalNews, a US-based commercial enterprise and website promoting conspiracy theories and disinformation. Using a combination of data analysis and open source intelligence (OSINT), this study examines the scale and nature of the NaturalNews network, including its reach on Facebook, its connections to and promotion of far-right and extremist ideology and its activities in relation to COVID-19 and the protests associated with the killing of George Floyd. This investigation shines a light on the endurance of coordinated disinformation networks on and off social media platforms, as well as the challenges for and remaining limitations of technological companies’ responses to such threats.

IDIOT COMMENTS:

God does take people out. I agree that is quite possible, Mike. Also God does want us to TAKE ACTION in our own way to save this nation as a godly nation.

The China Virus was released to get the narrative off Obama's crimes, protect Joe Biden from Ukraine & Sexual assault scandals while setting up Trump with blame for economy and COVID deaths and to push mail in balloting in order to create election uncertainty and chaos. Wrong...? Thank you for sharing! #TruthIsWinning

God bless Donald Trump and General Flynn ... the sword of righteousness is a fearsome weapon.

I'm still wondering how they explain that one. I also cant believe people think a planes flimsy wings could puncture a steel building. We've sen em hit wooden shacks on the airfield and snap off like tooth picks. And vaporize? Those engines produce much more heat all day long with the proper air fuel mixture.

China wrote the Dominion software. And CIA is shooting at military, so we are at war with China then?

There still alive because they are reptilian!

((((( MENTAL ILLNESS )))))
(But hey study this crap all day and see where that gets you!).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2020 08:20AM by NuNativs.

Date: December 01, 2020 06:45PM

Thanks for that link to Mike Adams - I just updated my files on "Mike Adams" and "Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD)" with it and here is my File Preview below...

The think tank you linked to is a perfect example of how we do NOT have Free Speech. The Mainstream Media is owned by the same small group of Monsters who own and control every major sector of human endeavor so they can Bombard our Brains with Bullshit and then, Social Media is being suppressed/censored by saying that people who tell the Truth about Viruses or Vaccines or Historical Events, like 911 and the Holocaust, is EXTREMISM and HATE SPEECH!!! As a result, the TRUTH is being kept from the Masses in the name of HATE SPEECH, which is right out of Orwell's Double-Speak where War is Peace and Poisons are Health. Virtually everything this think tank is saying is the EXACT OPPOSITE! The only HATE is coming from these SICK Monsters who want to keep ENSLAVING the Masses as they have for millennium.

Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD)

=====================================================================
...File Preview...
About ISD

• Founded in 2006, ISD is now the leading global ‘think and do’ tank dedicated to understanding and innovating real-world responses to the rising tide of polarisation, hate and extremism of all forms. We combine anthropological research, expertise in international extremist movements and an advanced digital analysis capability that tracks hate, disinformation and extremism online, with policy advisory support and training to governments and cities around the world. We also work to empower youth and community influencers internationally through our pioneering education, technology and communications programmes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Programmes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Civil Society Networks

Far-Right

Disinformation

Hosting the ‘Holohoax’: A Snapshot of Holocaust Denial Across Social Media
Authors: Jakob Guhl and Jacob Davey

A Safe Space to Hate: White Supremacist Mobilisation on Telegram
Jakob Guhl & Jacob Davey

Jakob Guhl (linkedin)

The Team - ISD - Institute for Strategic Dialogue

• Sasha Havlicek
• As founding CEO of this leading global counter-extremism ‘think and do’ tank, Sasha has spearheaded ISD’s pioneering research and data analysis, digital education, policy advisory, training, tech and communications programmes. With a background in conflict resolution and an expertise in extremism, digital information operations and electoral interference, she has advised a range of governments at the highest levels and has spearheaded partnerships with the UN, EU Commission and Global Counter-Terrorism Forum. She has also worked with the private and civil society sectors to innovate real-world solutions to the rising challenges of polarisation, extremism, hate and disinformation, including major programmes run in partnership with Google, FB and Microsoft. Sasha serves as an expert advisor to the UK Counter-Extremism Commission and the Mayor of London’s counter-extremism programme, and is a member of the European Council on Foreign Relations. Sasha previously served as Senior Director at the EastWest Institute where she led conflict resolution programming. Sasha has testified before US Congress, the UK Parliament and is a regular commentator in the media (CNN, BBC, Channel 4 News and other networks).
• Jakob Guhl
• Coordinator, Policy & Research
• Jakob Guhl is a Coordinator at the ISD, where he mainly works with the digital research team. Jakob has co-authored research reports on the alternative online-ecosystem of the far-right, reciprocal radicalisation between far-right extremists and Islamists, coordinated trolling campaigns, hate speech and disinformation campaigns targeting elections. He is a frequent commentator on German radio and broadcast, including Deutschlandfunk, Tagesthemen and Radio Eins. Jakob has been invited to present his research about online hate to the German Ministry of the Justice and provided evidence to the German Minister of the Interior and the German Family Minister on how to strengthen prevention against right-wing extremism and antisemitism. His research has been cited in the New Republic, Die Welt, Die Zeit and The Guardian, among others. Additionally, he has published articles in the “Journal for Deradicalisation”, “Demokratie gegen Menschenfeindlichkeit”, Taz and co-authored an essay for an edited volume of the Munich Residence Theatre about the origins of contemporary political anger. Jakob holds an MA in Terrorism, Security and Society from King’s College London. His dissertation focused on the radicalisation processes of converts to Islam who became violent extremists.”
• Jacob Davey
• Senior Research Manager, Far Right & Hate Crime
• Jacob Davey is a Research Manager at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue where he leads on research into the far-right. His research focuses on the role of digital communications in inter-communal conflict, internet culture, online hate speech and the international far-right. In addition to this he has led a number of projects piloting novel models for identifying extremist conversation online as well as interventions to counter this phenomenon. He has advised national and local policymakers on right-wing extremism, including the Home Affairs Select Committee, and has lead trainings with frontline practitioners on the mobilisation strategies of extremist groups. He has provided commentary on extremism-related issues in a number of platforms including The Guardian, The Independent, and The BBC, and also sits as a Senior Fellow at the Centre for Analysis of the Radical Right.
Facebook algorithms accused of ‘actively promoting’ Holocaust denial
Report by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue identified 36 Facebook groups pushing Shoah denial and containing more than 360,000 users
By Jewish News Reporter August 17, 2020, 12:50 pm

• In ‘Hosting the ‘Holohoax’: A Snapshot of Holocaust Denial Across Social Media’, Jakob Guhl and Jacob Davey examined how Holocaust denial content was “readily accessible” across Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.

• Guhl and Davey said Facebook and Twitter “provide a home to an established and active community of Holocaust deniers” but praised video-sharing platform YouTube for last year banning denial content, which they said had been effective.

Institute for Strategic Dialogue (powerbase)

The Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) brings together a range of the elite policy planning activites of Lord Weidenfeld. All but one of its trustees (Helena Kennedy) have connections with the banking and finance sector including with hedge funds.

• People
• Staff
• Correct as of January 2020[23]:
• Sasha Havlicek - Founding CEO

• Partners & Funders
• The ISD lists the following as partners and funders of their work[27]:
• Academic Institutions
• Curtin University, Australia | George Washington University | Harvard Berkman Klein Center for the Internet and Society | Victoria University | Yale University
• Private Sector
• Ark Jammers | Facebook | Google | Twitter | Jigsaw | Love Frankie | M&C Saatchi | Microsoft | Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
• Foundations
• Asia Foundation | British Council | Carnegie Corporation NY | Eranda Foundation | Gen Next Foundation | Open Society Foundations | Robert Bosch Stiftung | Vodafone Foundation

Sasha Havlicek (powerbase)

• Sasha Havlicek is the founding CEO of the Institute for Strategic Dialogue. She is responsible for the strategic development of the organisation, spearheading a combination of government policy advisory work, research and operational programmes in the fields of integration, counter-extremism and European foreign policy. Havlicek is a regular commentator in the media (CNN, BBC, Channel 4 News and other networks).
• Career
• As of January 2020:
• September 2012 - present - Member, European Council on Foreign Relations.
• 2009 - present - Member of the Board, Women without Boarders SAVE initiative.
• January 2006 - present - CEO/Director, Institute for Strategic Dialogue.
• April 2007 - April 2012 - Chairman, Next Generation Nepal.
• 2007 - 2009 - Member of the Board, International Prize for Arabic Fiction.
• 1999 - 20005 - Senior Director, Centre for Border Co-operation EastWest Institute.[1]
• Affiliations
• Institute for Strategic Dialogue - Founding CEO / Director.
• Women without Borders SAVE initiative - Board Member.
European Council on Foreign Relations - Member.
• British Society for Middle Eastern Studies, British Journal of Middle Eastern Studies - Practitioners' Advisory Board.
George Weidenfeld (powerbase)

JR Insert from Institute for Strategic Dialogue (powerbase) above...
The Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) brings together a range of the elite policy planning activites of Lord Weidenfeld. All but one of its trustees (Helena Kennedy) have connections with the banking and finance sector including with hedge funds.
End of JR Insert from Institute for Strategic Dialogue (powerbase) above.
• In 1949 he became Political Advisor and Chef de Cabinet in Israel to Dr. Chaim Weizmann, and spent a year in this capacity before returning to Britain and publishing. [1]
• Affiliations
• Founder Club of Three | EastWest Institute, Board member | European Institute for the Study of Contemporary Antisemitism | German-British Forum | Institute for Strategic Dialogue | Jerusalem Foundation, UK Trustee | New Atlantic Initiative | The New World Order Forum | Institute for Human Sciences/Institut für die Wissenschaften vom Menschen, Vienna, Austria, Patron | Among other appointments he is Chairman of Weidenfeld & Nicolson; President of the Institute for Strategic Dialogue; Director of Cheyne Capital Management; Honorary Chairman, Board of Governors, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev; Board Member of Herbert Quandt Foundation Bad Homburg, Consultant to the Bertelsmann Foundation and columnist for Die Welt and Welt am Sonntag (Berlin). [4]| MEMRI - Board of Advisors | Israel, Britain and the Commonwealth Association - Honorary Member
Anatomy of a Disinformation Empire: Investigating NaturalNews

Coronavirus: How pro-mask posts boost the anti-mask movement

COVID-19

• The COVID-19 pandemic is having a direct impact on the challenges ISD seeks to address. Bad actors and extremist groups are exploiting the pandemic and the anxieties emerging across the globe to further their extreme narratives and spread division and hate.

...End of File Preview...

Date: December 01, 2020 06:55PM

Our resident PSYCHO T--U--R--D is so predictable I already know how he's going to respond to my last post, which is why he should be BANNED!!!

Come on - don't let me down - PROVE to everyone that you're a SHILL - we're waiting!!!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 01, 2020 08:50PM

NuNativs
Sorry, Mike Adams is NOT TRUSTWORTHY...

Sometimes, I have to agree with you. Mike Adams has left me scratching my head all too often: he really does deliver some truth on occasion - then he mixes it in with stuff straight out of his imagination and not much more. This is not helpful. Why the hell does he do this! Some of his ideas are embarrassingly bad.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 01, 2020 10:22PM

I agree with you, Horsea!

It's like his basic stuff is good, but then he kind of puts a spin or twists it with his own ideas out of left field or something. He has a great website dealing with Cancer that I loved when I was researching for my daughter and it was good and straightforward. But his regular political and cultural articles aren't quite accurate.

I remember way back when he and Alex Jones hated Whole Foods and were always tearing them apart with some questionable allegations that got on my nerves because I love Whole Foods, even though they're full of Libs.

Here's Mike Adams' Cancer Website that I like -

[www.chemo.news]

Date: December 01, 2020 10:27PM

There's a reason why Mike Adams says some of the BS he says just like there's a reason why Alex Jones says some of the BS he says just like there's a reason why David Icke says some of the BS he says, especially when he talks about Reptilians.

It doesn't take too long to figure that there are more Controlled Opposition Patriot Leaders than Real Patriot Leaders and, once again, there's a reason why they say some of the BS they say.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2020 10:32PM by John Rose.

Date: December 02, 2020 05:10AM

Guys please, you need to agree with EVERYTHING JR posts, or risk the onslaught of insults, condescending put downs, or WORSE, you will have a FILE created on JR's computer on your behalf, that will be COPY/PASTED PROFUSELY whenever you post ANYTHING that's even slightly against JR's narrative that he is convinced at the time is the ultimate truth.

(You've been warned. This is a tough path to tread. Having your own opinion is not recommended...)

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 03, 2020 01:23AM

Jennifer
I agree with you, Horsea!

It's like his basic stuff is good, but then he kind of puts a spin or twists it with his own ideas out of left field or something. He has a great website dealing with Cancer that I loved when I was researching for my daughter and it was good and straightforward. But his regular political and cultural articles aren't quite accurate.

I remember way back when he and Alex Jones hated Whole Foods and were always tearing them apart with some questionable allegations that got on my nerves because I love Whole Foods, even though they're full of Libs.

Here's Mike Adams' Cancer Website that I like -

[www.chemo.news]

Thank you v. much, Jennifer. I am glad that someone here agrees with me. The chemo news is good, I know much of that stuff, but nevertheless there is much good reading there.

I wish something could be done for people with MS. My penpal's daughter has a bad case but they just go WOE IS US, WOE IS US and believe every fkg word the drs. say. Damn them to hell. Yah, I like Whole Foods as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables