Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

ROGUE government must be ABOLISHED by the people
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 02, 2020 04:40PM

Situation Update - Dec. 1st - ROGUE government must be ABOLISHED by the people
1:20:41 Minute Video

I'm really glad a friend of mine sent me a link to one of Mike Adams' videos the other because I used to be on Mike's email list long ago, but unsubscribed to him for the same reason I stopped watching Alex Jones a long time ago.

I only watched Jones long ago because he had a lot of good guests on his show, who were NOT part of Controlled Opposition, and I've known for a long time that Controlled Opposition has to disseminate a lot of good info while they're also controlling the Minds of the Masses, but the way Jones was adding more Pages in our Books of Bullshit in our Brains - see Satan's Secret Weapon - was so over the top that I can't even stand hearing his voice.

Anyway, Adams is like Jones in that you have to be able to take the good info that Controlled Opposition has to disseminate with all of the other BS they also have to say along with it so that most people, who don't know about the good info, will write everything off as just another stupid conspiracy theory, e.g. the Flat Earth Psyop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ROGUE government must be ABOLISHED by the people
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 02, 2020 05:38PM

Thank you Mike Adams - I had not yet heard of this interview between Brandon Howse and General McInernery on November 30.

[www.brighteon.com]
Situation Update - Dec. 1st - ROGUE government must be ABOLISHED by the people
1:20:41 Minute Video

Health Ranger Report

Operation Clean Up

1:02:14 MM
And this was in an interview with Brandon Howse, this was a new interview, not the one with General Flynn, but a new interview, General McInernery has said that President Trump must invoke the Insurrection Act, he must suspend habeas corpus, he must activate Military Tribunals and Military Rule of Law in America because the Civilian Court System is too Corrupted, the Governors are too Corrupt, the Rule of Law as it exists on the Civilian side cannot be trusted to achieve the correct answer to this Vote Gigging, therefore, the President must assert these Powers and there’s precedent for Trump to do so and that precedent is none other than Abraham Lincoln, who was a Republican, by the way. 1:03:00 MM

Here's that interview with Brandon Howse...

[www.worldviewweekend.com]
Brannon Howse: November 30, 2020
58:28 Minute Audio

Exclusive: 3-Star General McInerney calls for martial law, tribunals, suspending of the certification of the electoral college, arrests of those that have committed treason and a full investigation in the cyberwar far by enemies both foreign and domestic. Topic: Hear part of the first interview that General Michael Flynn gave exclusively to Brannon and WVW Broadcast Network after his Presidential pardon from President Trump. Topic: Mary Fanning brings us up to date on some of the latest news around the voter fraud, on-going coup and cyberwarfare. Topic: We take your calls.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2020 05:48PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables