Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

OSHA EXPERT TAMMY CLARK with Peggy Hall
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 04, 2020 03:18PM

OSHA EXPERT TAMMY CLARK with Peggy Hall
1:11:57 Minute Video

Dec 4, 2020
The Healthy American Peggy Hall

OSHA EXPERT Tammy Clark, who is also the Executive Director of Stand Up Michigan, gives us the update on the world's worst governor (Whitmer) and what they are doing to stop her. HINT: It might just end up on the steps of the Capitol, with the governor in handcuffs! [www.standupmichigan.com]

I have not watched this yet, but when Peggy mentioned this in her video yesterday, I've been looking forward to it as it should be really good.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2020 03:22PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OSHA EXPERT TAMMY CLARK with Peggy Hall
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 04, 2020 03:45PM

Here are some of my notes so far...

[youtu.be]
14:23 MM
Tammy Clark: So this whole OSHA conversation is just blowing my mind, but what people have to understand the why behind it is because these Directors of these State Agencies are hired and appointed by the Governors. Look around, what are our Governors doing to us? They work directly for the Governor. 14:45 MM

[youtu.be]
15:30 MM
Tammy Clark: They know it’s wrong. Heck, I even exposed on the Del Bigtree Show with Kristen Meghan, we even exposed one of the Directors of one of the OSHA Institutes wrote a paper on why Face Masks don’t work and they know all of this. 15:43 MM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables