Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

California Just Sent Out an Emergency Alert About Covid...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 08, 2020 08:24PM

12:15 p.m. 12-08-20 "They" are really ramping it up by using the Emergency Alert System to broadcast that Covid is rapidly spreading in California and to stay at home, wear a mask etc. We'll be begging for Vaccines in no time...

There should be people dying in the streets soon from the sound of it confused smiley

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2020 08:38PM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: California Just Sent Out an Emergency Alert About Covid...
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 08, 2020 09:26PM

They'd better not restrict travel for Christmas angry smiley My daughter and her husband are supposed to come here for Christmas, they already have their flights booked. If they have to quarantine when they get back to CA, that's not great either. Although how can they enforce people quarantining at their houses.

For Thanksgiving, I went to another daughter and her boyfriend's place in Florida. We had 10 for Thanksgiving dinner. The day before Thanksgiving, his brother that works at Starbucks had a co-worker who tested positive for Covid, so everyone who worked there had to get a test for Covid and was supposed to stay home and quarantine over Thanksgiving. But the brother didn't quarantine - he came to dinner with everyone else. Of course, nobody got sick.

Date: December 08, 2020 10:15PM

I think "they" are trying to cancel Xmas. The next "wave" is supposed to be even bigger than this one and this one is happening because we're being punished for celebrating Thanksgiving and getting together.

Something screwing going on. Hospitals are supposedly all at capacity so we should see death in the streets. Mrs. NN's mom still only knows of one case and she knows everybody that's over 65, well a huge network of people...

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 09, 2020 12:40AM

Is Mrs. NN's mother an RV person as well? Just wondering. Because in the RV videos on YouTube, I see a lot of retired older people living the RV life.

Date: December 09, 2020 12:53AM

Jennifer
Is Mrs. NN's mother an RV person as well? Just wondering. Because in the RV videos on YouTube, I see a lot of retired older people living the RV life.

No way, she'd kill someone or herself driving. Actually the RV community is leaning towards younger people as they are able to "work" online. It's pretty even right now from what I see. Back in my 30's it was all seniors...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables