Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Peggy's On FIRE!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 10, 2020 05:57PM

Peggy's On FIRE!!!

[www.youtube.com]
BUSINESSES!!! #JUSTSTAYOPEN -- EPIC RANT with Peggy Hall
27:38 Minute Video

Dec 9, 2020
The Healthy American Peggy Hall
69.1K subscribers
*** RANT STARTS AT 6:00 in the video *** SHARE - SHARE - SHARE to ALL BUSINESSES!!!
YOUTUBE JUST ISSUED A STRIKE ON MY CHANNEL SO I CANNOT UPLOAD UNTIL Dec 17
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE IMMEDIATELY TO MY BACK UP CHANNEL TO SEE MY NEW VIDEOS WHEN UPLOADED
LIVING SWELL with PEGGY HALL: [bit.ly]

You can also view videos on BITCHUTE
[bit.ly]

HOW TO STAY OPEN FOR BUSINESS SEMINAR HERE:
[www.thehealthyamerican.org]...

MEDICAL RIGHTS SEMINAR! SIGN UP HERE:
www.thehealthyamerican.org/medical-rights

Thank you to all THE HEALTHY AMERICANS on board with me!
Be sure you are subscribed to this channel and CHECK IN FOR NEW DAILY VIDEOS!

You can donate to support this channel here:
[bit.ly] or: www.paypal.me/peggyhall

I value your comments and read them all and answer as many as I can! I’m GRATEFUL for your contributions, ideas, support and encouragement of each other.

*** SUBSCRIBE TO MY BACK UP CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE:***
SO I CAN STAY IN TOUCH IF THIS CHANNEL HAS ISSUES!
Living Swell with Peggy Hall
[bit.ly]

YouTube is taking down channels, so please be sure to subscribe to: THE HEALTHY AMERICAN Newsletter: www.thehealthyamerican.org/subscribe

SUBSCRIBE to my BITCHUTE channel: [bit.ly]

PREPARE WITH PEGGY: Get $100 off long-term emergency food storage now: [www.preparewithpeggy.com]

PERSONAL PREPPING in-person event:
[bit.ly]

KNOW YOUR MEDICAL RIGHTS - Online Seminar
[bit.ly]

EMPLOYEES! You have rights! - Online Seminar
[bit.ly]

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHUT YOUR BUSINESS! I show you how to stay "Open for Good" -- legally! [bit.ly]

TAKE YOUR KIDS OUT OF GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS and WATCH THEM THRIVE WITH FREEDOM LEARNING: [bit.ly]

Order THE HEALTHY AMERICAN T-Shirts here: [bit.ly]

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
19:26 MM
Now, I’ve got 2 things I'm going to share with you in upcoming Videos. One is this New Card that explains what a Direct Threat is. A Direct Threat is a legal term that means YOU have to have a Restraining Order against you or a doctor has examined you, individually, with an Individual Assessment and with the best medical expertise possible has determined that you are a Threat to the Public.

Has that happened?

No, then you have the Right to go into any business you want to. Business owners, do you have those Restraining Orders against your patrons?

If you don't, then they're welcome to come in in droves! You can have standing room only. You have a Right to do that!

Your compliance makes it harder to get these Nonsense Unlawful "Edicts" done away with. The fact that you're limiting the number of patrons and making them stand on a circle and not letting them sit at one table and doing take out only makes it HARDER because you are COMPLYING!

There's NO LAW related to standing on a circle.

There's NO LAW that you have to limit the number of patrons in your business.

There's NO LAW that you, your employees or your customers have to Wear a Mask, PERIOD.

And there NEVER can be because you have the Right to Life and I have the Right to Life and Life Requires Oxygen.

NO LAW could ever be Valid or Legitimate or Upheld that Requires you to Suffocate yourself. That is attempted Murder. 20:26 MM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Peggy's On FIRE!!!
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 10, 2020 09:59PM

Just stay open? Peggy sez the govt has no "legal authority" to force closure. Well, yes, they do - when they hold all the cards, ie, all the powerful authorities are on their side, with all the firepower, too. Just try not paying your property taxes because you see yourself as some kind of "sovereign citizen". Right. LOL.

In times of health crisis (true or false), government decrees override everything and the army is more than happy to go along with the fantasy. That is fact. As George Bush supposedly said, or words to this effect, "Why are you getting so exercised over the Constitution? It's just a piece of paper". And guess what - he is 100% right. If you don't have a population of citizens with common sense, common values and common heritage, the constitution is meaningless.

Sorry. It was all over in, what, 1913? Some say 1865. Some say that the writers of the constitution (1789) themselves were blinded - they could not imagine a society such as ours where everything is completely off kilter.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables