Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My New Face Mask
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 12, 2020 01:51PM

[www.bitchute.com]
I Just Had So Much Fun In Mask Land!
7:17 Minute Video

First published at 18:37 UTC on December 1st, 2020.
Amazing Polly
99FreeMind
67024 subscribers
This felt so good I couldn't wait to tell you all about it!

1:39 MM
I’m going to get a paper bag and cut eye holes out of it

2:12 MM
On the front...

I’M HEALTHY

2:27 MM
Here’s the back...

THEY ARE
LYING
TO US ALL
#PLANDEMIC

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My New Face Mask
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 12, 2020 02:43PM

Wow, I love her! She's so cute and love how she talks, her vernacular with her slight Canadian accent 'out'.

She's inspired me. I have a see-through mask I made that I'm going to wear today to the local supermarket and when I go to Whole Foods. I've worn it before without anyone saying anything, but lately I just wear my home-made flimsy cotton one that I can breathe through half-way decently.

I have two local supermarkets. Just after they cracked down on masks here in VA a month or so ago, I went to the smaller one without a mask on. It wasn't busy at all and the check-out lanes are right in front of the door, so the three check-out guys and the manager were just standing there watching the door when I walked in. I went over to the produce, and the manager said, "Ma'am, Ma'am, please put a mask on," and the checkout guys all pointed to their masks.eye rolling smiley So I pulled it out of my pocket and put it on.sad smiley

The bigger supermarket, I've gone to without my mask on and no one has ever said anything to me, even though now I'm always the only person in the store without a mask.

The other day we just had another big Virginia Covid Crack-down, so it's really dicey trying to get away without a mask now, but after this Paper Bag of Polly's video, today I'm going with my see-through mask. I'd do the paper bag thing in Whole Foods, but it would be too annoying and slow me up too much with getting everything I need, because I'm really serious about shopping now buying loads of Christmas supplies for my family that's all coming for Christmas week.

BTW, here's Polly on Twitter. Very popular!

[twitter.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables