Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Honest Experts Are Trying to Warn You! Vaccines, Lockdowns, Masks & More
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 12, 2020 02:01PM

[www.bitchute.com]
Honest Experts Are Trying to Warn You! Vaccines, Lockdowns, Masks & More
56:14 Minute Video

First published at 16:14 UTC on December 9th, 2020.
Amazing Polly
99FreeMind
67024 subscribers

Thousands of experts are putting their careers, incomes, reputations and their very lives at risk to speak out against the COVID / Corona Hoax - especially against the experimental vaccine technology which is being rolled out worldwide. (CLiCK on "MORE" in the bottom right corner to see the rest of this message & get references.)
In this video I feature many of them (but by far not all) and I give my commentary as the video goes along. I hope this will help people wake up before it is too late.

To support my work, please visit my web site here: [amazingpolly.net] . Thank you to everyone who has sent letters, gifts, information, prayers, cards & financial contributions. I love & cherish ever single one of you!! Thank you for being part of the revolution back to common sense & humanity.

REFERENCES:

Drosten Review: [cormandrostenreview.com]

Great Barrington Declaration: [gbdeclaration.org]

Michael Levitt: [www.stanforddaily.com]

500 German Doctors for Truth re COVID: [humansarefree.com]

Primary Doctors Medical Journal: [pdmj.org]

Drosten PCR challenge: [2020news.de]

Wodarg / Yeadon call for halt to vaccine / petition: [2020news.de]

VIDEO: Dr. James Lyons-Weiler re COVID fallacies & vaccine dangers: [www.youtube.com]

ASK THE EXPERTS / The Question on Everyone’s Mind: re vaccines & fake-pandemic: [www.bitchute.com]

Corona Committee Evidence: Reiner Fuelmich on phone with Dr. Hockertz: [player.vimeo.com]

Mix-n-Match Vax UK: [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Fertility warnings not printed on leaflet for recipients: [vaccineimpact.com]

Beate Bahner: [lacrunadellago.net]

German Lawyers Initiate Class Action Lawsuit VIDEO Fuellmich: [articles.mercola.com]

Ioannidis: [www.scientificamerican.com]

Richie Allen Show: [tunein.com]

#COVID #Vaccines

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Honest Experts Are Trying to Warn You! Vaccines, Lockdowns, Masks & More
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 12, 2020 02:44PM

Amazing Polly Comments a "Trusted Source of the TRUTH"(?):
Is Polly an "honest expert"...?

There's enough Fake News around and I'm all for turning over rocks that need to be turned over BUT she doesn't research everything thoroughly. I've checked a number of things she says flippantly slurring the name of people as she goes; and then found what she has said is 100% factually incorrect!

As a person who needs to know the truth, I care about Fake News and always aim to qualify who someone is, what their credentials are and if they have an agenda BEFORE I decide whether to believe or trust them.

I've tried to find other reputable or respected journalists making some of these claims and have found pretty much nothing except on some fringe extreme tin foil hat sites. I certainly don't place you or everyone following these sites in that category, but it does help when we know a who a person is and their credentials when making the decision as to whether to believe them almost unconditionally.
==========
I thought she was real until my friend tried posting CFR connections as "tips" for her. They were rapidly erased. So I and another buddy did the same to experiment, deleted. Coincidence? Perhaps. But couple it with the unnatural way she has expanded in followers in the past few months (like 1000/day), and a large percentage of cliche' paid type comments flooding in (exactly what media stations do, thousands of trivial comments drowning out meaningful ones), while other older, channels are far beneath her ratings, and are censored often lately (yet she is not), is suspicious as well. For one who digs so deep to not realize Q s supposed savior Trump has the most CFR members in his cabinet ever... speaks volumes... her motto of St George, most likely makes her a catholic sympathizer and thus a protector of Jesuits. My feelings... she WAS real, was recently offered a contract and sold out... I am happy for her though, if she was truthful, she had an abusive life... she looks happy now. I just don't deal with people who censor non vulgar comments, especially when claiming to be a truther. That's a huge foul in my book. She is a "Q" agent now. Q= chains binding volatile revolutionaries from taking matters into their own hands because of waiting on a magical savior to do it for them, who never comes. Thus, they are enemies in disguise, pacifiers, delayers. I honestly am not sure if she fully realizes that.
==========
And isn't it interesting that someone so publicly anti-narcissist would resort to grade-school mocking of people....passive aggressive bullying. Isn't that narcissistic? Be careful people! The information war is in full swing!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2020 02:47PM by NuNativs.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 12, 2020 02:53PM

Hey, NuNativs - are those your own words and thoughts or comments from others?

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 12, 2020 03:14PM

he just copied it from someone else's post on REDDIT

Boom.

WHAT A zero integrity shill.

he passes others comments off as his own all the time.

the question is how BORED TO YOU HAVE TO BE in
HIS SELF PROCLAIMED PARADISE...

to constantly post garbage here for NO GOOD REASON

ooh, he's sowing uncertainty, how clever.

thinks he's saving the world from JR. on a tiny discussion group
where people earnestly try to advance their knowledge.

thinks he's a clever naysayer.

by trying and failing to poke holes in everything
gives him some kind of rebel mentality.

because he can't think for himself.

he should be planting trees but continues to waste time here.

constantly criticizing others for their lifestyle -
the REAL REASON is of course that he doesn't live the life style he
espouses, and he feels guilty.

just like swalwell screaming about trump being a russian asset
WHILE HE IS A CHINESE ASSET AND had sex with a spy and was compromised. (allegedly)

then BJ rises from the grave and spouts
some nonsense about electron microscopes

Dont' try to talk about something when you have no idea. just a tip.
cuz then you get called out and your only response is strawmen and personal attacks, doesn't work.

Date: December 12, 2020 03:22PM

fresh

WHILE HE IS A CHINESE ASSET AND had sex with a spy and was compromised. (allegedly)

just a tip.
cuz then you get called out and your only response is strawmen and personal attacks, doesn't work.

More political obsession from fresh, what an addict.

Personal attacks huh, that's YOU brother. You must have been threatened by the Y2K conspiracy nutz reference. I'm seen this time and again when I worked at the Coop for 15 years. I smelled the same BS when I came to this board my radar when postal...

BTW, I can't go to PARADISE until WE ALL go to PARADISE. Maybe when the World Economic Forum gets in power. Oooooo, shivers... That being said, my LIFEstyle is pretty close to ideal.

Date: December 12, 2020 03:28PM

NuNativs

Personal attacks huh, that's YOU brother. You must have been threatened by the Y2K conspiracy nutz reference. I'm seen this time and again when I worked at the Coop for 15 years. I smelled the same BS when I came to this board my radar when postal...

BTW, I can't go to PARADISE until WE ALL go to PARADISE. Maybe when the World Economic Forum gets in power. Oooooo, shivers... That being said, my LIFEstyle is pretty close to ideal.

What was that? The Chicken Coop. That explains a lot ...

Date: December 12, 2020 03:37PM

BTW, I can't go to PARADISE until WE ALL go to PARADISE

LAME LAME LAME EXCUSE
YOU'RE PATHETIC.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 12, 2020 03:45PM

fresh
he just copied it from someone else's post on REDDIT

Boom.

WHAT A zero integrity shill.

he passes others comments off as his own all the time.

the question is how BORED TO YOU HAVE TO BE in
HIS SELF PROCLAIMED PARADISE...

to constantly post garbage here for NO GOOD REASON

ooh, he's sowing uncertainty, how clever.

thinks he's saving the world from JR. on a tiny discussion group
where people earnestly try to advance their knowledge.

thinks he's a clever naysayer.

by trying and failing to poke holes in everything
gives him some kind of rebel mentality.

because he can't think for himself.

he should be planting trees but continues to waste time here.

constantly criticizing others for their lifestyle -
the REAL REASON is of course that he doesn't live the life style he
espouses, and he feels guilty.

then BJ rises from the grave and spouts
some nonsense about electron microscopes

Dont' try to talk about something when you have no idea. just a tip.

This is classic example of how our resident SHILL derails all of our Threads!

I post a video with 10s of thousands of "Honest Experts Trying to Warn Us" and kenny the T--U--R--D ATTACKS Polly - the Messenger, which is a typical CON ARTIST Tactic. When you canNOT ATTACK the Message from these ""Honest Experts" you ATTACK the Messenger.

The rest of this Thread after my first Post should be all of us talking about what these "Honest Experts" were saying and how we can share this Message.

BUT NO!!!

The T--U--R--D SHOWS up and starts CRAPPING!

What would you do if you were trying to save your little girl from drowning and some madman held you back and as a result, your little girl died?

What would you do if your dad with Alzheimer's went wandering and you put up Posters everywhere with your dad's picture on it and some madman went around and sprayed paint all over your Posters and as a result, your dad died?

What would you do if you were trying to help the Masses Wake Up to this Fake Pandemic and The Great Reset, which is the real Motive behind COVID-19, on Social Media and Internet SHILLS were NEGATING your efforts and as a result, the Masses NEVER Woke Up and all of our Freedoms, as we know them, were gone?

What would you do?

What would you want to do or what would you want have done to these SHILLS and MONSTERS who are assisting those Behind the Curtain, those who Worship Satan, those who actually WANT us to SUFFER?

WHAT DO THESE MONSTERS DESERVE?

WHAT DO THEY DO TO TRAITORS?

WHAT DO THEY DO TO THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?

Personally, I do NOT believe in punishing people, but EVIL has to be STOPPED!!!

“He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” -Henry David Thoreau

Civil Disobedience - [www.youtube.com]

WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Date: December 12, 2020 03:51PM

fresh
BTW, I can't go to PARADISE until WE ALL go to PARADISE

LAME LAME LAME EXCUSE
YOU'RE PATHETIC.

Do you "own" land fresh?

Date: December 12, 2020 03:58PM

Hey fresh, your brown nosing for JR brownie points scheme is going to backfire. If my JR copy/paste file gets any bigger, we're ALL going to have to wade through reams of REPETITIVE belligerent postings on every thread. Stop being a part of the Technocracy and let me express myself FREELY...

Date: December 12, 2020 04:08PM

Yeah, that "I can't go to PARADISE until WE ALL go to PARADISE." kills me grinning smiley

Even going to Paradise involves COLLECTIVISM! eye rolling smiley

Date: December 12, 2020 04:59PM

Jennifer
Yeah, that "I can't go to PARADISE until WE ALL go to PARADISE." kills me grinning smiley

Even going to Paradise involves COLLECTIVISM! eye rolling smiley

COLLECTIVISM is a fact of physical LIFE. Your existence is only made possible by the collective Sun/Light, Air, Water & Earth, Atoms molecules etc. You're basically fighting against your own existence, and then subsequently, ALL others as well. Thanks!!!

Date: December 12, 2020 05:09PM

dumbass,

collectivism

the practice or principle of giving a group priority over each individual in it.

and I have explained to you why that makes you an
insufferable
anti freedom
wannabe tyrant

Date: December 12, 2020 05:41PM

fresh
dumbass,

collectivism

the practice or principle of giving a group priority over each individual in it.

and I have explained to you why that makes you an
insufferable
anti freedom
wannabe tyrant

I'm the Great Reset, but in a good way. The Essenes only had cabins that were 10 x 12 so 120 square feet, plus gradens surrounding and common fruit trees. I'm giving you a nomadic home that is upwards of 400!!!! Essenes on steroids!

Questions for fresh:
1-How young are you?
2-Do you "own" land, house etc?
3-What did/do you do for money?

Date: December 12, 2020 07:02PM

NuNativs

I'm the Great Reset, but in a good way. The Essenes only had cabins that were 10 x 12 so 120 square feet, plus gradens surrounding and common fruit trees. I'm giving you a nomadic home that is upwards of 400!!!! Essenes on steroids!

So that's the size of a big RV or trailer?

I could maybe live in a 400 square foot house if I had to, but only by myself.

What about this issue - one of my daughters told me that they went for 'a ride' in their neighbor's RV - the all-one-piece kind. She said she's never felt such motion sickness in her life. So some people get sick traveling in an RV? OMG!

Our neighbors just sold their beautiful home that they built here in the mountains (because they couldn't take the neighborhood and our area and our State being taken over by the Libs - they and we are the only Conservatives in our neighborhood) and bought an RV and left for traveling on the road.

Can you imagine if you sold your wonderful home and took off for the RV Life only to find out that you get car sick from RV's! eye popping smiley

The Nomadic life is just not for everybody. Not to mention the 'Tiny Home' Life. How stupid - Virtue Signaling to the Nth Degree by living in a Tiny Home eye rolling smileygrinning smiley

Date: December 12, 2020 07:05PM

can't be done in a good way because you are coercive
egotist

details about me are irrelevant.

and talk about me giving you freedom to speak are absurd
you crap on every post.
there's nothing wrong with someone responding
but should be done intelligently, not the way you do.

your legacy will be

The guy that ruined the raw living foods board.
and never made it to paradise.
because paradise is not external it is internal.

Date: December 12, 2020 07:16PM

fresh

details about me are irrelevant.

because paradise is not external it is internal.

Hardly, it would say volumes about your perspective. Come on fresh, share, it's OK, let it out. You aren't getting out of here A/Live, why the reservation? What are you hiding? Be open for a change.

That last sentence is a cop out used by new age hippy foo foo practitioners, and entire cultures like India that try to convince themselves and others that "THE WORLD DOES NOT EXIST". It is the prime cause of the rise of the ultimate DISTRACTION religion.

Date: December 12, 2020 07:21PM

That last sentence is a cop out used by new age hippy foo foo practitioners, and entire cultures like India that try to convince themselves and others that "THE WORLD DOES NOT EXIST". It is the prime cause of the rise of the ultimate DISTRACTION religion.

nope, has nothing to do with NOT EXISTING or RELIGION
BUT THAT IS your typical moronic response, missing the point over and over.
that's why you're constantly seeking
and trying to change things
and forcing others to be like you
because you have no clue what the word paradise means.
nor do you have any respect for others.

Date: December 12, 2020 07:40PM

fresh

because you have no clue what the word paradise means.
nor do you have any respect for others.

PARADISE is a condition ON EARTH, whereby the majority of the COLLECTIVE is in direct, conscious correspondence in thought and action, with the reality of Sun/Light and it's creation, Earthly Nature. In turn, WE cooperatively provide the LIVING conditions to ALL to procure, enhance and strengthen that experience, the by-product of which is GLOBAL peace and UNIVERSAL happiness...

Questions for fresh:
1-How young are you?
4-Do you participate in chanting and/or drum circles?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2020 07:49PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 12, 2020 07:48PM

stop wasting time here bantering.

I am aware of your dreams you have noted them before.

good luck with that.

I am a realist.

Date: December 12, 2020 07:50PM

fresh
stop wasting time here bantering.

I am aware of your dreams you have noted them before.

good luck with that.

I am a realist.

Oh a "realist"...

Questions for fresh:
1-How young are you?

Date: December 12, 2020 07:52PM

Your repetitiveness is not endearing I do not respect you and I do not wish to answer your questions there's no reason for me to do that

Date: December 12, 2020 07:58PM

fresh
Your repetitiveness is not endearing I do not respect you and I do not wish to answer your questions there's no reason for me to do that

I'm trying to understand you fresh. I feel if I were conscious of your circumstances, your angry posts might make more sense. I've shared plenty of gory details, It is what it is, no shame. Most are not getting out of here A/Live, so what's to lose? I think you're hiding something...

Date: December 12, 2020 08:09PM

NuNativs
fresh

I'm trying to understand you fresh. I feel if I were conscious of your circumstances, your angry posts might make more sense.

it's not anger

I've shared plenty of gory details, It is what it is, no shame. Most are not getting out of here A/Live, so what's to lose? I think you're hiding something..

believe what you wish.

your amateur psychoanalysis will not work here.

Date: December 12, 2020 08:43PM

fresh

believe what you wish.

your amateur psychoanalysis will not work here.

I've got little to ANALize. Set me straight man. Full disclosure. Brazen honesty. Total TRANSPARENCY.

Questions for fresh:
1-How young are you?
5-What is YOUR definition of PARADISE?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2020 08:58PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 12, 2020 09:02PM

Jennifer

The Nomadic life is just not for everybody. Not to mention the 'Tiny Home' Life. How stupid - Virtue Signaling to the Nth Degree by living in a Tiny Home eye rolling smileygrinning smiley

It's not "virtue signaling", it's eliminating SUPERFLUOUS CRAP THAT DOESN'T"T CONTRIBUTE ONE IOTA TO YOUR, AND ESPECIALLY OUR COLLECTIVE HAPPINESS...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables