Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 14, 2020 09:12PM

How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?

"Why is Trump/Warp Spped taking part in this if he is not part of the Deep State?"

Operation Warp Speed scientific head Dr. Moncef Slaoui told “Mornings with Maria” on Monday that at least 75% of Americans need to be injected with a COVID-19 vaccine for the pandemic to be under control.

Slaoui made the comment as U.S. officials said the country's first COVID-19 vaccine started to arrive in states after the government gave the final go-ahead to the shots needed to end the outbreak that has killed nearly 300,000 Americans, according to U.S. officials.

Trucks rolled out Sunday morning as shipping companies UPS and FedEx started to deliver Pfizer’s vaccine to nearly 150 locations, according to Army Gen. Gustave F. Perna of Operation Warp Speed. Another 450 sites are expected to receive the vaccine Tuesday and Wednesday.

“I hope at least 75 or 80% of us will accept to take this vaccine because then we will have this pandemic under control,” Slaoui told host Maria Bartiromo.

Operation Warp Speed is the Trump administration’s vaccine development program and, according to the Department of Health and Human Services, its goal “is to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021.”

With millions of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine already being shipped across the country in December, Operation Warp Speed was operating ahead of schedule.

Slaoui told Bartiromo on Monday that by the end of the year he expects 20 million people will be “vaccinated with two doses of vaccine.”

“So we plan to have 40 million doses of vaccine [by the end of December] and our strategy is to ship half of the doses of vaccine to provide the first immunization and then three weeks later ship the other half,” he explained.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2020 09:15PM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 14, 2020 09:42PM

gee , I wonder if he has conflicts of interest?

[khn.org]

NN on a natural health board
as the resident lamestream media whore.

Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Date: December 14, 2020 10:56PM

fresh
as the resident lamestream media whore.

Irritated, grump, fresh, wonder why?

Questions for fresh:
1-How young are you?
2-Do you "own" land, house etc?
3-What did/do you do for money?
4-Do you participate in chanting and/or drum circles?
5-What is YOUR definition of PARADISE?

Date: December 15, 2020 12:04AM

Who's a coward?

Date: December 15, 2020 03:01AM

oh look if i don't answer questions heil hitler demands, I am a coward.

Keep adding to the litany of bad personality traits.

very charming.

Date: December 15, 2020 05:05AM

fresh
oh look if i don't answer questions heil hitler demands, I am a coward.

Keep adding to the litany of bad personality traits.

very charming.

You've got me beat in spades. Don't make me Copy/Paste...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 15, 2020 02:30PM

fresh

[khn.org]

as the resident lamestream media whore

One cannot help but wonder why anyone would do what this sorry excuse for a human being does here day after day promoting the LIES from the small group of monsters who have taken control over the minds of the masses and crapping all over our efforts to share what these MONSTERS are doing.

If kenny t is not getting paid to do promote LIES and ATTACK the Truth and even if he is getting paid, that put's kenny t in the same camp with all of the other SICK MONSTERS!

Date: December 15, 2020 02:49PM

Copypaste whatever

Thats me calling you out
For your stupid nonsense

You calling me a coward and thinking you can bully me is pathetic and stupid. But typical

You're a Hypocrite spending time here posting msm junk nobody cares about when could be planting trees...

How many trees u plant this year? Zero? Send pics

Date: December 15, 2020 04:08PM

fresh

I can't you "own" the land I want to target, perfect zone for a food forest but alas it's your "private property.

Ask me how many WILD trees, bushes, greens I harvested from?

Date: December 15, 2020 05:58PM

Hey fresh, did you hear about this group of people planting Fruit Trees across the country and they were being followed by this nomadic madman in an RV that was setting their Fruit Orchids on FIRE?

They say it's the same demented nomad that was Spraying Paint over Posters for Lost Pets and Parents with Alzheimer's, the same demented nomad that would not let a father jump in the river to save his daughter and the same demented nomad that's notorious for Promoting Mainstream Media BS that's Programing the Masses and Crapping on Message Boards where people are trying to Wake Up the Masses.

It is said that this nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV FEELS NO SHAME!!!

Every time fresh, Jennifer or myself share information about the Crisis going on all over world and our resident TROLL/SHILL comes along and CRAPS all over our Threads - it's the same thing as if someone lost one their parents with Alzheimer's disease and they're going around putting up Posters everywhere to help find them before something bad happens to them and then, some SICK PSYCHO goes around and Sprays Paint all of the Posters so no one even knows what the Poster is all about - it's the same thing as if someone's child falls into a river and then, some SICK PSYCHO gets in their way to save their child's life - it's the same thing as if a group of people were planting Fruit Trees across the country and then, some SICK PSYCHO who's been following them sets their Fruit Orchids on Fire!.

THESE PSYCHOS FEEL NO SHAME!!!

ONLY A SICK PSYCHOPATH WITHOUT ANY EMPATHY WOULD DO WHAT THEY DO!!!

SHAME!!! SHAME!!! SHAME!!! SHAME!!!

Here’s a snippet from my file on Psychopaths...

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Date: December 15, 2020 08:15PM

NuNativs
fresh

I can't you "own" the land I want to target, perfect zone for a food forest but alas it's your "private property.

Ask me how many WILD trees, bushes, greens I harvested from?

you get more ridiculous by the minute.
constantly telling people to plant trees and you don't plant any.
anyone can see the latest pic of NN - just look in the dictionary under hyporcrite.

yes i harvest wild food too.. yay for us.

Date: December 15, 2020 08:46PM

John Rose
Lot's of pointless banter here...

JR loves to attack me mostly because I ask questions, point out contradictions and bring up points he can't deal with, but mostly because he wants to be the Alpha Male and control the board for which I present a real threat...

Date: December 15, 2020 08:49PM

fresh

anyone can see the latest pic of NN - just look in the dictionary under hyporcrite.

yes i harvest wild food too.. yay for us.

The MOB Rules my friend. I can't even get "health" Nutz rallying and no I will not "own" land by principle so I make due with what's here now...

Date: December 15, 2020 09:23PM

NuNativs
John Rose
Lot's of pointless banter here...

JR loves to attack me mostly because

I ask questions

FALSE

, point out contradictions and

FALSE

bring up points he can't deal with,

FALSE

but mostly because he wants to be the Alpha Male and control the board for which I present a real threat...

FALSE

Date: December 15, 2020 09:51PM

fresh
NuNativs

JR loves to attack me mostly because

I ask questions

FALSE

, point out contradictions and

FALSE

bring up points he can't deal with,

FALSE

but mostly because he wants to be the Alpha Male and control the board for which I present a real threat...

FALSE

fresh
NuNativs
fresh

unsurprisingly that did not ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Where is your PROOF that eating an exclusive raw food diet is better for Health, Vigor and Longevity? So far, the RESULTS have proven otherwise, though it's a beautiful theory...

that's not the question.

diverting again.

I asked about adaptations.

I have no interest in PROVING raw is better.
It's obvious to me , that's all that matters.

diverting again. = NuNativs = Disgusting Human Traits!

Here's a snippet from my file on Con Artists...

Diverting Attention

This technique is used for three purposes: 1) to distract attention from the real issue, 2) to derail talk about the con artist himself and/or about what he is doing, and 3) when a con artist has no legitimate complaint, he/she will often look for and make an issue of something trivial or all but irrelevant.

Every time fresh, Jennifer or myself share information about the Crisis going on all over world and our resident TROLL/SHILL comes along and CRAPS all over our Threads - it's the same thing as if someone lost one their parents with Alzheimer's disease and they're going around putting up Posters everywhere to help find them before something bad happens to them and then, some SICK PSYCHO goes around and Sprays Paint all of the Posters so no one even knows what the Poster is all about - it's the same thing as if someone's child falls into a river and then, some SICK PSYCHO gets in their way to save their child's life - it's the same thing as if a group of people were planting Fruit Trees across the country and then, some SICK PSYCHO who's been following them sets their Fruit Orchids on Fire!.

Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Date: December 15, 2020 11:26PM

John Rose

diverting again. = NuNativs = Disgusting Human Traits!

Diverting Attention

This technique is used for three purposes: 1) to distract attention from the real issue, 2) to derail talk about the con artist himself and/or about what he is doing, and 3) when a con artist has no legitimate complaint, he/she will often look for and make an issue of something trivial or all but irrelevant.

^^^^^ Look at how the Pseudo Alpha Male JR is crapping all over my threads again, this one about how they keep upping the number of people they say need to get the vaccine for herd immunity. Started at 50% now it's up to 75% and climbing.^^^^^

Me thinks only a sick Psychopath would be the guy who makes up stories about someone he doesn't get to know, and tries to belittle, demean and call him every name in the book i.e., T--U--R--D, psychopath, etc., etc. over and over and over.

I mean look he's already copy pasted the same BS twice in this thread with links out to his stories about me. Should I be flattered?

JR: Nor can a Psychopath Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Date: December 16, 2020 12:02AM

<<<JR is crapping all over my threads again>>>

STRAW MAN!!!

This may be the first or second time I've ever commented on one your Treads and may be the second or third thread of yours that I've even opened.

Remember, everything kenny t does is to DISTRACT us as to DIVERT our Attention from the Real Issue - see below.

diverting again = NuNativs = Disgusting Human Traits!

Diverting Attention

PSYCHOS, like kenny t, FEEL NO SHAME!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 12:11AM by John Rose.

Date: December 16, 2020 12:07AM

John Rose
fresh

[khn.org]

One cannot help but wonder why anyone would do what this sorry excuse for a human being does here day after day promoting the LIES from the small group of monsters who have taken control over the minds of the masses and crapping all over our efforts to share what these MONSTERS are doing.

If kenny t is not getting paid to do promote LIES and ATTACK the Truth and even if he is getting paid, that put's kenny t in the same camp with all of the other SICK MONSTERS!

You are a MONSTER, kenny t, and I have as much disgust for you as I do someone who tortures animals.

Date: December 16, 2020 01:08AM

John Rose

You are a MONSTER, kenny t, and I have as much disgust for you as I do someone who tortures animals.

It's Kenny L as in Locarnini. So now I'm a monster huh? Only a psychopath would continually denigrate someone as you do.

What if I had low self esteem and took all you continual character put downs to heart and one day the toll was too much and I killed myself because of you?

Well you wouldn't care because, a Psychopath Cannot Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

So much for the THEORY that a Raw Food diet and Biophotons makes one LOVING & COMPASSIONATE. You yourself proved that to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 01:17AM by NuNativs.

Date: December 16, 2020 01:39AM

Date: December 16, 2020 01:43AM

John Rose
diverting again = NuNativs = Disgusting Human Traits!

DIVERTING the DIVERSION?!?!?

What if I had low self esteem and took all your continual character put downs to heart and one day the toll was too much and I killed myself because of you?
(Look ma, JR taught me how to copy/paste).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 01:45AM by NuNativs.

Date: December 16, 2020 01:45AM

Date: December 16, 2020 01:45AM

So much for the THEORY that a Raw Food diet and Biophotons makes one LOVING & COMPASSIONATE. You yourself proved that to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 01:48AM

"WE NEED BIGGER FONTS CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Date: December 16, 2020 01:48AM

John Rose
John Rose
fresh

[khn.org]

kenny t = Disgusting Human Traits!

Date: December 16, 2020 01:50AM

What if I had low self esteem and took all your continual character put downs to heart and one day the toll was too much and I killed myself because of you?

Well you wouldn't care because, a Psychopath Cannot Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 01:53AM by NuNativs.

Date: December 16, 2020 01:55AM

Hey JR, it's near 8 pm in Texas, time for a glass of WARMED, not cooked almond milk and some of those special coco-NUT cookies you love....

Date: December 16, 2020 01:56AM

fresh
I don't need to be graded by you jackass.

Why you harassing Jen?

If you dont want to be called a piece of @#$%& stop acting like one.

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

How do we know this POS is a Shill?

He has attacked ALL of the Raw Food Leaders - Past and Present.

He constantly takes the side of the "Official Version".

He constantly posts the Mainstream Narrative.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

If IT walks like a Shill and talks like a Shill - IT is a SHILL!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 02:07AM

It's Kenny L as in Locarnini. So now I'm a monster huh? Only a psychopath would continually denigrate someone as you do.

What if I had low self esteem and took all you continual character put downs to heart and one day the toll was too much and I killed myself because of you?

(This is going nowhere. Who will put the sword/penis down first?)

Date: December 16, 2020 02:21AM

Well I'm out...

Clearly an All Raw Food Diet gives one Superior Powers to keep endless files of derogatory comments about an individual and most important of all, an ALL RAW DIET yields EXTRAORDINARY POWERS OF THE ART OF COPY/PASTE!!!!!!!!

(Perhaps I should go do an internet search for derogatory comments about JR, and start my own COPY/PASTE file war.....Hmmmm??? Saw a lot of juicy Hitler stuff with a quick preliminary peeky-poo).

Now get back to the original purpose of this thread and stop polluting the water...

"JR time for your meds and sponge bath"...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 02:26AM by NuNativs.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables