Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 16, 2020 04:16PM

[www.youtube.com]
Is There Good & Bad In Everyone?
15:56 Minute Video

Published on Nov 12, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at whether or not There is Good & Bad In Everyone.

Per Video Tape JR# 00111 - 15:56 made 11-11-17:

“I never met a man I did not like.” -Will Rogers

Easy to see why that man was so popular, isn’t it? He always looked for the Good in people. Reminds me of Abraham Lincoln who once said, “If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will.” And I’m willing to bet good ole Will probably read that and thought just the opposite - “If you look for the good in people expecting to find it, I surely will.” And those quotes kind of remind me of back in High School and had a hard time understanding why I could like Jack and Steve and yet, Jack and Steve didn’t like each other - couldn’t understand what’s going on - can’t you find the Good in this Relationship? Can’t you find the Good in each other? You both have me for your friends! Didn’t make sense - come on - you guys should get along - you guys both have some in common - it’s me!

Of course, now I understand why Conflict occurs on many levels and I like the idea of always looking for the Good in a person, but I’ve been on a Journey for 27 years now and it didn’t take me long to find out that there’s a small group of people that don’t have any Good in them - they’re the ones that are keeping us in Hell - they’re Not the ones that created it, I don’t believe, but they’re Opportunistic and they’re taking advantage of the situation and they’re keeping us here. And what’s interesting is that they are a reflection of us and you know I talk about these people all the time -it’s a big part of my Story. You have to understand how important our Health is, but you have to understand How the World Works because it’s all built around the fact that we don’t have our Health and this Knowledge is being kept from us and there is Nothing Good about these people.

Now it’s a safe statement to say, I never met a man or a woman or a child I didn’t like. But that’s because you haven’t met the Guys Behind the Curtain and Behind the Curtain - that’s the key. We don’t even really know how many Layers there is to this Onion - how many Curtains are there - we have to go to find the ones Pulling the Strings and making sure this World stays where it’s at in the Dark Ages - Pain and Suffering. We didn’t come to this Planet to Grow Spiritually - that’s Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo.

Now when I say Spiritual Mumbo Jumbo, that doesn’t mean I believe Spirituality is Mumbo Jumbo. I’m saying parts of it is Mumbo Jumbo and if you don’t understand that there are Psychopaths who Control our Belief Systems, then you really can’t understand how they’ve Infiltrated Every Belief System and put some Mumbo Jumbo in there so that Nothing Changes.

So I believe the chances are every person you ever met you’re going to find some Good in them and that’s because Psychopaths are Good Liars - they’re Good Actors - they have to be if they’re born Psychopaths - they know there’s something’s Wrong and the only way they can keep from being in trouble is by copying us - mimicking us - watch what we do and they copy us.

So yeah, you can see some Good in people, but it’s an Act and I’m sure Will Rogers never encountered a Sociopath, otherwise, he might have been dead by now or he wouldn't have lived as long as he did - he would have died because of them.

So the Sociopaths, not that many of them out there, and they're usually the Serial Killers - they're the Monsters in our Nightmares.

So yeah, you don't get to meet those guys very often and live to tell the story, do you? And the thing is these guys only Kill a couple dozen people, whereas, these Psychopaths are responsible for Killing Millions of people. The guys behind the curtains are Killing Millions of people in every century. Not even sure what the numbers would be last century when you look at how many people were murdered because of these Psychopaths because their MO is Divide and Conquer, their MO is they Swim in Chaos and they create Chaos wherever they go, they hire Shills to do their bidding and then, some people just don't have a Brain and they've had so much Bullshit Bombarded in their Brain that they fall along with those Shills because that's what they believe. It's all intended for one thing - Chaos - Distraction - it's all a Distraction.

I've said before many times in my Videos - if you're Not going Upstream and getting Re-Connected and being the best that you can be, then you're being Distracted. And some things we have to take time and look at, don't we? But we've got to, at least, go Upstream and Play our Role. And then, as far as the Downstream works, if that's your forte, I say get out there and help us do this. There's a lot of things we have to do Downstream - got to take back the Airwaves - we got to take back Control of our Money - Printing our own Money. 5:59 MM

[youtu.be]
5:59 MM
There's No Good in these people. One to four percent of our population are Psychopaths and you can look as hard as you can to find some Good in them, even if you expect to find, all you're going to find is an Act if you were unfortunate enough to encounter one of these Sick people. But remember, one to four percent - we're encountering them all the time and some of you guys probably know who they are. They're very predictable - they don't know How to Act in situations - they can Play the Role and if you're on a Message Board cut and paste a bunch of crap [like riverhouse bill used to do all the time] and make it look like they said it, but they don't have any original thought that shows any Empathy.

So when you're born a Psychopath, you have No Empathy, you keep everyone else Sick. Is there any Good in you at all? Do you love your mother? Well, the guy loves his mother - I can find something Good in them. 7:08 MM

[youtu.be]
7:08 MM
In fact, all of this reminds me of one of my favorite childhood Movies growing up - came out in 1960 - Haley Mills was in it - Pollyanna - Pollyanna - what a great little Movie. She had the Glad Game. Remember the Glad Game? Always got to find something to be Glad about - it goes back to the concept that with Adversity comes Virtues and with Prosperity comes Vices. When you’re down and out, that’s when you got to count your blessings, right?

And, of course, the great thing about that Movie and how it relates to these quotes is that her dad was a Preacher and something happened to her family and she had to have someone else raise her and move to a new city and the Preacher there was Preaching Brimstone and Damnation and the whole town couldn’t stand the guy - they all couldn’t stand Sunday. They said, oh my God, it’s going to be Sunday, this guy ruins the only day we have off! And, of course, that’s where the Glad Game comes in. Just Google the Glad Game - Pollyanna and you’ll see this little, short minute and 40 some second clip - funny - really is funny.

In fact, I’ve got share this real quick because they’re talking about before the Food even settles and this one big lady was saying, got a Hot Ball, how did she call it, a Hot Ball of Food or what were those words she just said, a Hot Ball of mass in our Belly [ Hot Ball in our Stomachs ] or something like that. I can’t remember ever hearing that expression, but you still got a Hot Ball of Food in our Belly while we’re being Preached by this guy.

And, of course, the problem is that this guy was looking for the Bad and it was funny - the Conversation when you watch the end of the Movie where Pollyanna was saying, oh, you remind me of my dad - you had the same look that he had and it looks like you’re having the same problem that he too was looking for the Bad and Preaching that way too and that’s when he realized that he should start looking for the Good and that there are these Glad Passages in the Bible - there are 800 Glad Texts in that good ole book according to Pollyanna. Darn that little fly is really buzzing hard around me. And, of course, that’s when that quote came out, except they changed it slightly.

“When you look for the bad in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will.”

At the end of the Movie - “Oh my God, what have I done? What have I done?” The Preacher Karl Malden - Funny - Funny - Funny - because he realized what he was doing - people couldn’t stand his Preaching because he was always looking for the Bad.

10:00 MM
Now that brings up a good point - if you look for the Bad in Mankind expecting to find it, you surely will. You don’t even have to expect to find it - you can’t help but notice there’s something Wrong with us and that’s the whole part of my Message. It’s a Symptom. It’s an Effect. We’re creating it. We made a Mistake a long time ago - we’re still making it!

Now we’re at a point that if you want to find Bad in people, you won’t have to look very hard because most of us are Damaged - most of us don’t Know How to Live - most of us have an Abnormally Low Biophoton Level - most of us have a Serpent in our Body. In effect, every one of us pretty much has a great excuse for being a complete idiot. One of the best lessons I learned by taking a Solid Food Vacation, once I took my whole Life to another Level and I was a Great Guy before I did it, but everything about my Life went up to another Level - Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually, Communally - Everything! It’s like a crawled out of a rut because I didn’t know I had a 20 Pound Cesspool in me - I didn’t know I had enough of that Sunlight Energy that really made me Feel one. I could already Intellectualize about it, so I had a step up on a lot of people, but we shouldn’t have to think about it. 11:21 MM

11:21 MM
And that’s the great thing I realized by doing this - when you take a Solid Food Vacation and you go through this Huge Transformation, you can’t help but wonder, my gosh, what would happen if the entire Planet could go through the Experience I just went through? That’s when you start getting excited. That’s what the Hero’s Journey is all about.

We’ve got to stay Positive. Some people it’s harder to find the Good in them because they’re Hurting - they’re Damaged - they got a Serpent in their Belly - they’re Suffering from Hypo-Heliosis - they don’t have enough of their 6th Sense that’s why we Suffer so much as a Species - supposed to have 6 Senses and we’re working on 5 and a fraction - it makes it harder for us. 12:18 MM

12:18 MM
I did pretty Good with 5 Senses. I look back on my life and I’m proud of every bit of it. I’ve been a Good Man, Good Boy, Good Child, Good Adolescent - I had a Good Mom! She taught me Good Values and she used Reverse Psychology and I knew it too. John, you’re too smart to do anything stupid. You’re right Mom - Good Mom - God, I miss her - would not be the Man I am today if it was not for my Mom. She gave me the flexibility to grow and it’s been 25 years. In 2 days and 2 years she would be 100 - she should still be around now.

This is why I’m so Motivated - there’s too much Suffering on this Planet. We didn’t come her to Grow Spiritually! We’re supposed to Stop It. I’m tired of watching people I love Die Prematurely - Suffer. The Amount of Suffering on this Planet right now is insane and we can do something about it. We can make that Change. All it takes is for you guys to keep doing what you’re doing. Tell everybody you know they are their own Hero. They can Change what they’re doing. They can be a better person. They can make it easier for people to find the Good in them because it’s already in us. We don’t let anything in - we let it out - we get rid of that Serpent.

We’ve got the Goodness in us deep down, but we’re missing 1 of our Senses. Most of us have so much Waste Matter in us we don’t understand how it’s affecting us because it was put in so slowly. But that’s what makes a Solid Food Vacation so exciting because you get rid of it so fast you Feel an AMAZING Transformation - it’s so exciting.

Remember, I’ve done this for over 1,200 days in the last 25 years - got rid of that Serpent a long time ago, so I don’t get to experience the thrill that you guys do if you never done it. I guarantee you my friends, when you finally do this for the first time and you’re getting rid of that Old Stuff for the first time, nothing is better in the World - I guarantee you - that’s why I know - I’ve done it too many times - I’ve coached too many people and they all say the same thing - that was a treat!

[End of 00111] [2,364 words]

fresh
I don't need to be graded by you jackass.

Why you harassing Jen?

If you dont want to be called a piece of @#$%& stop acting like one.

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

How do we know this POS is a Shill?

He has attacked ALL of the Raw Food Leaders - Past and Present.

He constantly takes the side of the "Official Version".

He constantly posts the Mainstream Narrative.

He constantly CRAPS on everyone's Threads.

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

If IT walks like a Shill and talks like a Shill - IT is a SHILL!!!

You are a MONSTER, kenny t, and I have as much disgust for you as I do someone who tortures animals.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 04:22PM by John Rose.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 16, 2020 04:41PM

^^^^^ JR is crapping on my thread and diverting attention again!!! ^^^^^

It's Kenny L as in Locarnini. So now I'm a monster huh? Only a psychopath would continually denigrate someone as you do.

What if I had low self esteem and took all you continual character put downs to heart and one day the toll was too much and I killed myself because of you?

Well you wouldn't care because, a Psychopath Cannot Feel Shame nor comprehend that anything they do can be harmful to others.

So much for the THEORY that a Raw Food diet and Biophotons makes one LOVING & COMPASSIONATE. You yourself proved that to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!
(I've cum to the conclusion that JR enjoys fighting with me for some odd, unexplainable reason...)

Date: December 16, 2020 04:51PM

This THREAD is the Mainstream Narrative!!!

He constantly creates Chaos and Division and accuses us of doing what he is doing.

Date: December 16, 2020 05:30PM

John Rose

It's NOT the mainstream narrative you idiot, it's to show that "they" first said we would need 50% of us to get vaccinated, then 75%, and soon it will be 100%! Are you that dense?

STOP CRAPPING ON MY THREAD YOU PSYCHOPATHIC T--U--R--D CONTROL FREAK, I'LL POST WHATEVER I WANT UNTIL I'M TOLD OTHERWISE!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 05:32PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 16, 2020 05:36PM

More BS from the Mainstream Media!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 05:37PM

So much for the THEORY that a Raw Food diet and Biophotons makes one LOVING & COMPASSIONATE. You yourself proved that to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 05:39PM

Date: December 16, 2020 05:47PM

Are Alpha Males Healthy?
Aggressiveness Aids Rise to Top, But the Stress Can Harm a Body

One evening a week, a group of CEOs meets in a Manhattan psychiatrist's office and engages in an ancient ritual. Ostensibly, it is a support group. Inevitably, it becomes a battle for dominance.

"Whenever you put alpha males together, the most aggressive will overpower the others," says T. Byram Karasu, the veteran psychiatrist who has run the sessions for the past 23 years. The fighting is subtle, but it's vicious. "Even giving advice is geared toward lowering the others' self-esteem. Those at the lower end of the group come away doubting themselves, and their testosterone falls. They tell me they can't have sex for three or four days afterward."

Alpha Risks

6. I believe that my value is defined by the results I achieve.
7. I don't care if my actions hurt people's feelings, if that's what's required to produce results.
8. When people disagree with me, I often treat it as a challenge or an affront.
9. If I have a good idea and I'm asked to hold off and listen to inferior ideas, I can quickly become visibly annoyed.
10. People say I become curt, brusque, or frustrated when I have to repeat myself.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2020 05:49PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 16, 2020 05:49PM

Every time you post MORE BS from Mainstream Media - YOU are CRAPPING on this Message Board and, therefore, on every one of us!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 05:50PM

John Rose
Every time you post MORE BS from Mainstream Media - YOU are CRAPPING on this Message Board and, therefore, on every one of us!!!

It's NOT the mainstream narrative you idiot, it's to show that "they" first said we would need 50% of us to get vaccinated, then 75%, and soon it will be 100%! Are you that dense?

Date: December 16, 2020 05:53PM

John Rose

"Whenever you put alpha males together, the most aggressive will overpower the others," says T. Byram Karasu, the veteran psychiatrist who has run the sessions for the past 23 years. The fighting is subtle, but it's vicious. "Even giving advice is geared toward lowering the others' self-esteem.

Date: December 16, 2020 05:53PM

WARNING!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

This CRAPPING T--U-R-D has CRAPPED on virtually every one of my Threads, as well as everyone else's Threads. So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!

Date: December 16, 2020 05:56PM

I think it's time to do an internet search on John Rose, stay tuned...

Date: December 16, 2020 05:57PM

WARNING!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

This CRAPPING T--U-R-D has CRAPPED on virtually every one of my Threads, as well as everyone else's Threads. So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!

Date: December 16, 2020 05:59PM

Alpha Male:

7. I don't care if my actions hurt people's feelings, if that's what's required to produce results.
8. When people disagree with me, I often treat it as a challenge or an affront.

Date: December 16, 2020 05:59PM

WARNING!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 06:02PM

Top TOXIC Masculinity Behaviors:

Being dominant

To be preoccupied with power and dominance to a point that it causes harm to others, such as verbal, physical and online bullying. One study found that over a quarter of men thought they should have the final word in relationships, over a third of men believed that they had the right to know where their female partner was at all times.[8]

Date: December 16, 2020 06:02PM

WARNING!!!

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Condescending piece of @#$%& just like your dad you have not escaped . You're just continuing his bad behavior and trying to push it on other people but you're too stupid to get this aren't you

When we do call him on his Lack of Empathy, he acts like something is wrong with us for calling a Psychopath a Psychopath.

Date: December 16, 2020 06:05PM

I think it's time to do an internet search on John Rose, stay tuned...

Date: December 16, 2020 06:08PM

kenny t = Disgusting Human Traits!

Date: December 16, 2020 06:10PM

I think it's time to do an internet search on John Rose, pray tuned...

Date: December 16, 2020 06:10PM

John Rose

WARNING!!!

fresh

Why you harassing Jen?

Date: December 16, 2020 06:17PM

Got some juicy tidbits already. I think it's time to do an internet search on John Rose, pray tuned...

Date: December 16, 2020 06:21PM

[www.youtube.com]
Disgusting Human Traits
10:45 Minute Video

Published on Jan 23, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at one of the Most Disgusting Human Traits from the most Common Disease and the most Dangerous Disease that’s ever afflicted Mankind ever since the Fall of Mankind.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00189 - 10:45 made 1-23-17:

[youtu.be]
2:44 MM
Now the Problem with having the Wrong Mentality is you can see it everywhere you go and one of my observations I made a long time ago and I see it all over the place and I’m so aware of it every time I see it I literally get sick to my stomach because it’s just a sad reflection of our Species. We especially see it in the Worst of the Worst of us - the Sickest of the Sickest of us - they use it as part of their MO to Control us. It’s all about Divide and Conquer. It’s all about Mis-Direction. It’s all about Changing the Subject - Diverting the Attention - that’s what Con Artists do! And we especially see this in little children, but it happens all throughout our lifetimes in adults. I’m having a conversation on a Message Board with one person right now who’s doing this and what do they do?

They Change the Subject. You see, when you’re dealing with Evil or when you’re dealing with False Knowledge, there are only 2 things they can do. They can accept defeat and say, you’re right - I was wrong or they Change the Subject.

What’s the Best Defense?

It’s a Good Offense - use a Red Herring - a Straw Man - that’s why I delete all of that Crap.

And remember, the purpose of my YouTube Channel is we go to get Re-Connected. We got to test an idea whose time has come and that’s the main thing we have to do. We have to have to reach the Tipping Point. That’s why I don’t want to see a bunch of Bullshit on my Channel. I’m deleting some of you people for a reason. Don’t take it personal.

I’m on a Mission. If you don’t have my Vision, don’t get mad and don’t take it personal. I don’t want a bunch of Crap on my YouTube Channel. I want to see what I’m seeing now - a lot of Good Testimonials of people doing a Solid Food Vacation.

And remember, when people are unkind, they’re hurting. 4:28 MM

...you don’t Audit the Mafia, except after you close them down.

[youtu.be]
5:07 MM
Do you see how we’re being Tricked?

It’s all a Distraction. We’re always being Distracted. If you can’t Attack the Message itself, what do you do? You Attack the Messenger. When they defend themselves, what do you do? You twist it back around and you say, oh, you’re Attacking me!

You see it everywhere you go - it’s one of the most Common Traits we have and look around - you see everybody doing it, don’t you? Everywhere you go, especially on Message Boards where people have this anonymity and they’ll do things they’ll never do to your face.

Date: December 16, 2020 06:37PM

Got some juicy tidbits already. I think it's time to do an internet search on John Rose, pray tuned...
(This reminds me of when 2 bucks get together and they lock horns and wrestle for dominance...)

Date: December 16, 2020 06:42PM

John Rose
[www.youtube.com]
Disgusting Human Traits
10:45 Minute Video

Published on Jan 23, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at one of the Most Disgusting Human Traits from the most Common Disease and the most Dangerous Disease that’s ever afflicted Mankind ever since the Fall of Mankind.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00189 - 10:45 made 1-23-17:

[youtu.be]
2:44 MM
Now the Problem with having the Wrong Mentality is you can see it everywhere you go and one of my observations I made a long time ago and I see it all over the place and I’m so aware of it every time I see it I literally get sick to my stomach because it’s just a sad reflection of our Species. We especially see it in the Worst of the Worst of us - the Sickest of the Sickest of us - they use it as part of their MO to Control us. It’s all about Divide and Conquer. It’s all about Mis-Direction. It’s all about Changing the Subject - Diverting the Attention - that’s what Con Artists do! And we especially see this in little children, but it happens all throughout our lifetimes in adults. I’m having a conversation on a Message Board with one person right now who’s doing this and what do they do?

They Change the Subject. You see, when you’re dealing with Evil or when you’re dealing with False Knowledge, there are only 2 things they can do. They can accept defeat and say, you’re right - I was wrong or they Change the Subject.

What’s the Best Defense?

It’s a Good Offense - use a Red Herring - a Straw Man - that’s why I delete all of that Crap.

And remember, the purpose of my YouTube Channel is we go to get Re-Connected. We got to test an idea whose time has come and that’s the main thing we have to do. We have to have to reach the Tipping Point. That’s why I don’t want to see a bunch of Bullshit on my Channel. I’m deleting some of you people for a reason. Don’t take it personal.

I’m on a Mission. If you don’t have my Vision, don’t get mad and don’t take it personal. I don’t want a bunch of Crap on my YouTube Channel. I want to see what I’m seeing now - a lot of Good Testimonials of people doing a Solid Food Vacation.

And remember, when people are unkind, they’re hurting. 4:28 MM

...you don’t Audit the Mafia, except after you close them down.

[youtu.be]
5:07 MM
Do you see how we’re being Tricked?

It’s all a Distraction. We’re always being Distracted. If you can’t Attack the Message itself, what do you do? You Attack the Messenger. When they defend themselves, what do you do? You twist it back around and you say, oh, you’re Attacking me!

You see it everywhere you go - it’s one of the most Common Traits we have and look around - you see everybody doing it, don’t you? Everywhere you go, especially on Message Boards where people have this anonymity and they’ll do things they’ll never do to your face.

Date: December 16, 2020 06:49PM

Having the last word is closely associated with ego. Egomaniacs always have to have the last word. It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.

Date: December 16, 2020 06:53PM

John Rose
WARNING!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 07:03PM

Are we on Page 3 yet???

Date: December 16, 2020 07:11PM

John Rose
WARNING!!!

So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables