Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 16, 2020 07:14PM

STOP CRAPPING ON MY THREAD YOU PSYCHOPATHIC T--U--R--D CONTROL FREAK, I'LL POST WHATEVER I WANT UNTIL I'M TOLD OTHERWISE!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 16, 2020 07:44PM

John Rose
John Rose
WARNING!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!

kenny t = Disgusting Human Traits!

kenny t - I'm sure you know that video was about YOU and my DISGUST for you has GROWN SO HUGE during this CRISIS and your pathetic footprints are all over this Message Board!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 07:50PM

I like how in JR's videos, his camera angle is always LOOKING DOWN on you as he pontificates...

I'm going to go for a run in the Beautiful Desert and clear my head. Good times JR. Catch ya later!

Date: December 16, 2020 07:51PM

John Rose

kenny t - I'm sure you know that video was about YOU and my DISGUST for you has GROWN SO HUGE during this CRISIS and your pathetic footprints are all over this Message Board!!!

You don't even know me idiot. My wife thinks your evaluation of me is HILARIOUS!!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 07:54PM

Every time YOU post MORE BS from Mainstream Media - YOU are CRAPPING on this Message Board and, therefore, on every one of us!!!

YOU constantly post the Mainstream Narrative.

This THREAD is the Mainstream Narrative!!!

Date: December 16, 2020 08:07PM

STOP CRAPPING ON MY THREAD YOU PSYCHOPATHIC T--U--R--D CONTROL FREAK, I'LL POST WHATEVER I WANT UNTIL I'M TOLD OTHERWISE!!!!
(I'm really going for that run now folks...)

Date: December 16, 2020 10:22PM

fresh
it never ends with this freaking psycho.

crapping on threads over and over so i need
to try to wade through the nonsense constantly.

brainless repetitive twit.

fresh
I don't think I have ever "met" a person as irritating as you.

the lack of awareness is unbelievable

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

Guess I'm doing the same here...

So our "resident lamestream media whore" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

fresh
gee , I wonder if he has conflicts of interest?

[khn.org]

NN on a natural health board
as the resident lamestream media whore

fresh
NuNativs
Trump is calling it a modern miracle, he must be part of the "Great Reset"...

you have had about 3000 posts since you've been here
how you have managed to have at most 2 of them provide any
logic intelligence or value is quite a feat.

Hey fresh, it looks like our "resident lamestream media whore" is doing Damage Control again by posting 2 more Threads that don't make it look like he's a "lamestream media whore"

Date: December 16, 2020 11:01PM

John Rose

Hey fresh, it looks like our "resident lamestream media whore" is doing Damage Control again by posting 2 more Threads that don't make it look like he's a "lamestream media whore"

I look at ALL sides of the coin Rose, and see where they are ONE....
(That's becoming the Godhead, not the Black and White preschool world you dwell in).

Date: December 16, 2020 11:11PM

John Rose
[
So our "resident lamestream media whore" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

Says the guy who chases people around an ARTIFICIAL PARK trying to convince them of the superiority of being NATURAL and eating an all raw diet of hybridized UNNATURAL foods...

Date: December 17, 2020 12:02AM

John Rose
fresh

fresh

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

fresh

[khn.org]

fresh
NuNativs

John Rose
Every time YOU post MORE BS from Mainstream Media - YOU are CRAPPING on this Message Board and, therefore, on every one of us!!!

Date: December 17, 2020 12:07AM

Date: December 17, 2020 12:20AM

John Rose

John Rose
fresh

fresh

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

fresh

[khn.org]

fresh
NuNativs

Date: December 17, 2020 01:00AM

Date: December 17, 2020 01:03AM

John Rose
John Rose

John Rose
fresh

fresh

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

fresh

[khn.org]

fresh
NuNativs

John Rose
John Rose
WARNING!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

Date: December 17, 2020 01:07AM

For all who may read this thread in the future:
So much for the THEORY that a Raw Food diet and Biophotons makes one LOVING & COMPASSIONATE. You (JR), yourself proved that to be COMPLETELY FALSE!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2020 01:14AM by NuNativs.

Date: December 17, 2020 01:17AM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose

John Rose
fresh

fresh

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

fresh

[khn.org]

fresh
NuNativs

John Rose
John Rose
WARNING!!!

Date: December 17, 2020 01:23AM

HA HA HA, YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ME, LOOKING ME UP ON THE INTERNET, KEEPING FILES ON ME, MAKING UP PARABLES ABOUT ME, CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SILENCE ME.

WHO'S GOT THE UPPER HAND? IS THE ALPHA MALE THREATENED?

Top TOXIC Masculinity Behaviors: BEING DOMINANT
To be preoccupied with power and dominance to a point that it causes harm to others, such as verbal, physical and online bullying.

Date: December 17, 2020 01:34AM

John Rose
John Rose
John Rose
John Rose

John Rose
fresh

fresh

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

fresh

[khn.org]

fresh
NuNativs

John Rose
John Rose
WARNING!!!

It looks like little nn is desperate to get one of his Threads to make it to 4 pages. ~90 percent of this SICKO's Threads have NO Comments, unless Mr. Psycho himself comments more than once, and then, the other 10 percent come from either fresh or Jenifer calling kenny t on his BS. Virtually all of his Threads are Promoting the Mainstream Narrative, which is Promoting FEAR, which means our resident SHILL - kenny t is also Promoting FEAR and he does it because he gets off on it!!!

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2020 01:37AM by John Rose.

Date: December 17, 2020 01:47AM

John Rose

It looks like little nn is desperate to get one of his Threads to make it to 4 pages. ~90 percent of this SICKO's Threads have NO Comments,

Thanks to John Rose I may just make my DREAM of 4 pages!!!

HA HA HA, YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH ME, LOOKING ME UP ON THE INTERNET, KEEPING FILES ON ME, MAKING UP PARABLES ABOUT ME, CONSTANTLY TRYING TO SILENCE ME...

(What if Jr, fresh and Jen were all John Rose!!!!)

Date: August 06, 2021 02:54PM

For those who want to learn how to recognize a SHILL, read this thread in its entirety, as well as any of nn's comments on this Message Board, especially around this time period, and now, 7 months later, look at how this SHILL claims to be on our side as if he couldn't see the writing on the wall after the first 9 months of this nightmare.

Interestingly, what nn is doing is very similar to what Paul did, as a Roman Agent, when he first set out to Destroy the Essene Raw Food Movement and when he was unsuccessful, he then infiltrated it to bring it down from within and now most Christians are NOT following the TRUE teachings of Christ.

To learn more about Paul as a Roman Agent, watch "The Trivium & Quadrivium Deception - Parts 1-8"

What's also interesting is what Tolstoy wrote about the Church perverting the TRUE Message of Christ and to learn more about this Connection, watch "Hate Speech Demystified | Why Most People Hate the TRUTH"

Something else interesting is what George Orwell wrote about the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution in his book "Animal Farm" where

“The Pigs’ use songs to negatively influence the thoughts of the other animals.”

Is anyone else willing to bet that Orwell read Plato and Goethe?

“Those who tell the stories rule society.” -Plato

"Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society" -John Rose

“The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes.” -Goethe

“The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” -Winston Churchill

The 1917 Bolshevik Revolution, which was the Communist Takeover of Russia, and the 1918 Spanish Flu is happening all over again 100 years later, except now, it's the Communist Takeover of the US & the World.

30 Year Raw Vegan Predicted Pandemic 4 Years Ago

WARNING!!!
STRAW MAN COMING SOON!!!

Date: August 06, 2021 03:04PM

You're pathetic...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 06, 2021 03:06PM

Good stuff john.

Now can you predict
If theres enough of us with enough courage to push back and avoid turning into aus or can or france?

Date: August 06, 2021 03:26PM

Ya, the CCP is paying me $2000/mo to infiltrate Raw and Living Foods. You're a special kind of absurd.

Something about your online personality rubs people the wrong way. Yet, you won't look at the patterns that have repeated themselves over the many years with MANY PEOPLE I've observed.

You always have to shift blame, and/or assassinate one's character. Sitting on your artificially inflated high horse looking down at people ISN'T HEALTHY! Copy/Paste me 1000 more quotes, you're an ass!

Date: August 06, 2021 05:05PM

John Rose
John Rose
THE STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS NEVER END!!!

NEVER END!!!
NEVER END!!!
NEVER END!!!

fresh

fresh

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

fresh

[khn.org]

fresh
NuNativs

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2021 05:07PM by John Rose.

Date: August 06, 2021 05:17PM

You scold Jennifer repeatedly about Divide and Conquer, when you're the biggest offender.

WHAT A HYPOCRITE!!!

Date: August 06, 2021 06:14PM

Date: August 06, 2021 06:16PM

fresh
Good stuff john.

Now can you predict
If theres enough of us with enough courage to push back and avoid turning into aus or can or france?

Thanks...it seems that it could go either way, so I'm not making any predictions.

Date: August 07, 2021 05:02AM

JR, you and I are both strongly opinionated, and can articulate our opinions strongly as well.

The difference between US, is that I can admit that I don't know everything and may well be wrong. YOU can not.

Bickering aside, all that matters right now, are solutions to how WE can fight this tyranny that is coming down on ALL of US very quickly. To continue to attack me, YOU are GUILTY for what WE are about to receive.

Are you self sufficient growing food in your apartment? What if they say you need a vaccine passport for you to go to the grocery store? What if the system is purposely collapsed and they cut off power, water and food? You'll be out hunting squirrels to survive...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 05:08AM by NuNativs.

Date: August 07, 2021 10:01AM

THE STRAW MAN ARGUMENTS NEVER END!!!

NEVER END!!!
NEVER END!!!
NEVER END!!!

fresh

fresh
>>>>
That's why i say you have no integrity

Ken Locarnini aka I AIN'T GOT NO INTEGRITY = Another One of Those Disgusting Human Traits!!

Here's a snippet from The Con Artists' Hand Book

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]

6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.

Let's NOT forget - NuNativs HAS ATTACKED EVERYONE in the RAW FOOD MOVEMENT!!!

Date: August 07, 2021 02:31PM

You're stuck fighting like a two year old. Despite all your so called wisdom, you ooze ignorance. Lay some more lofty quotes on me, while emotionally responding like a child. Best of luck trying to survive the coming storm...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 02:47PM by NuNativs.

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables