Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: August 07, 2021 03:02PM

NN

I'm sure there's certain things that people can do to you that would cross a line and then you would never want to reconcile with that person.

That has happened to me when falsely accused of educational neglect.

it's the same thing with JR ..

you crossed the line over and over you sabotaged what he was trying to do and share here

secondly you say he's ignorant and refuses to admit when he's wrong .

the reason is that he's not wrong about anything that he shared here .

there's no reason for him to admit that he's wrong about anything and that includes the Holocaust

what you cannot understand is people who research this stuff have a deeper understanding

you don't

So you have no conception of how annoying it is to have people tell us that we're wrong when they have not investigated anything. You claim to but have not.

that includes 99% of the people out there

So while it's good that you came to see the truth here in some aspects don't expect him to change regarding his view of you .

not going to happen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Numbers Going Up: How many people need to get COVID-19 vaccine to control the pandemic?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 07, 2021 03:17PM

Sure I can be an ass, a clown, with a twisted, scarcastic sense of humor, but I'm no idiot. JR has been plenty wrong, he refuses to acknowledge any of it, because then his 256 piece puzzle he's worked on his whole LIFE, comes tumbling down, he's heavily invested.

Questioning the health claims of raw foodists was not to sabotage, but to try and find some truth in the matter.

The leaders are saying one thing, and the results another. That's my opinion from years of observation and being immersed in health nutz culture. Matt Monarch just got his colon cut out. Should I ignore that failure? I'd have to be an idiot.

I see the good JR is trying to do in the world. But I also observe his delivery is flawed. Copying/pasting repetitive walls of text highlighted in BOLD RED, is hurting his cause.

Keeping files on me, and regurgitating posts ad nauseum, is well, kinda creepy. Agree to disagree. I would think in times like these, WE need to UNIFY to survive, obviously that's not going to happen.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER!!!

Date: August 07, 2021 05:09PM

We've already been through this .

you are unable to see the truth of the matter which is that Matt Monarch was not eating a healthy diet.

This is not denial or rationalization.

this is the kind of thing that makes it frustrating to deal with you

You are wrong.

He was not eating a healthy diet.

Proven by those who succeed.
Simple

For you not to acknowledge that is denying the reality of observing what he is eating over the years and it means that you have an agenda and that's the point JRs making

you may have your reasons and you may think there's a bunch of people who didn't do well in the diet stuck in your head but because they didn't do well in the diet doesn't mean it's the diet .

In fact cant be the diet.

Can it be challenging?
Yes
So what?

Can some people have weaknesses that make it difficult?
Yes
Still not the diet
And still not wrong to promote it.

The fact that you're a hundred percent wrong on matt monarch gives me an indication that you could very well be wrong on all the other people that you claim failed for reasons that you claim are the diet

we've been over this like a thousand times already

so you just continue saying what you think is true and we will continue saying what we think is true so be it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 05:35PM by fresh.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 07, 2021 06:38PM

Hi JR,

How can anyone possibly CRAP on this board when you've turned it into a sewer of FILTH and SLIME, ably aided by your sycophantic acolyte lapdog Fresh.

Fresh used to be terse, pithy and laconic in his comments, but now he's trying to emulate you by being expansive, but he's not in your class.

I'm surprised you haven't been made administrator of this board!

Any chance of posting some of your nighttime videos from the park where you regularly post? You know, the ones where you dress up in your white sheet and hood and carry the burning cross.

Is that you really posting, or is it some 6 year old who has advanced from crayons and colouring books who likes to be creative with colours ( you haven't used blue lately ).

Keep up the good work JR. As always, you are very entertaining.

Date: August 07, 2021 07:03PM

Hows that lockdown going for the nonexistent
virus?

BJ
Hi JR,

How can anyone possibly CRAP on this board when you've turned it into a sewer of FILTH and SLIME, ably aided by your sycophantic acolyte lapdog Fresh.

Fresh used to be terse, pithy and laconic in his comments, but now he's trying to emulate you by being expansive, but he's not in your class.

I'm surprised you haven't been made administrator of this board!

Any chance of posting some of your nighttime videos from the park where you regularly post? You know, the ones where you dress up in your white sheet and hood and carry the burning cross.

Is that you really posting, or is it some 6 year old who has advanced from crayons and colouring books who likes to be creative with colours ( you haven't used blue lately ).

Keep up the good work JR. As always, you are very entertaining.

Date: August 07, 2021 07:32PM

For a non existent virus we're now in week 6, to be reviewed on Aug 29 when we'll probably be extended for another month till we hit 60 or 70 % vax rate. The good news is we're not alone. South east Queensland is also under lockdown as well as Melbourne, which is now in it's 6th lockdown. Not bad for a non existent virus!

The number of cases has grown to 319 yesterday and is rising. There is some good news for the tradies and construction workers in the Red zones locked down. For the past 3 1/2 weeks they haven't been allowed to leave their area to work, but as of this Wednesday they will be allowed back to work - provided they have been double vaxed or been single vaxed past 3 weeks, otherwise, no work and in lockdown.

To VAX or not to VAX, that is the question for young people working and living in the real world? I just turned 70 so from that aspect it doesn't affect me, but who knows what restrictions will be placed in Police State Australia in future.

The anti maskers had a victory last week. The shock jock who got the government to change the health orders requiring people to show their exemptions to police is hopping mad. The Doctors have been complaining that people have been coming into their practices and threatening, bullying, harassing and intimidating their receptionists and themselves to either get them jabbed or give them mask exemptions so the health orders have now been changed again.

Now anyone can go to a JP ( justice of the peace ) and sign a stat dec ( statuary declaration ) saying they are suffering from x, y or z and can't wear a mask, and they can show that to the police.

Well, the police aren't happy so they called the shock jock and he got the head of the AMA ( Australian medical association ) on the phone but no go. You can't fight the medical establishment. Now it's up to the police to take it to court to prove they exemption doesn't apply which is too much work to do. Let's see what happens.

Date: August 07, 2021 08:05PM

Interesting.

We have that to look forward to here.
I think they will fail.

You really should watch the video that I posted

the virus lost in court

Canadian Health Department in alberta was unable to prove that it existed.

Date: August 07, 2021 09:17PM

I watched the video and did a bit of follow up but unlike the US or the Uk I'm not that familiar with Alberta's Covid situation.

A few things I did note was they have a very very strong right wing Conservative party in Government which always helps. Also, 76% of Albertans are partially vaxed and 65% fully vaxed so that has made it easier for the Provincial gov't to wind back the Covid regulations.

Britain had lower vax rates but several weeks ago they had Freedom day because of their high vax rates, similar to the US. In the US Florida's governor passed his own legislation banning compulsory masks so a lot depends on vax rates and the type of party in Power.

Here in Australia it's all very very left wing - even the right wing parties are left wing. Whether that type of challenge would work here depends on the Judge you get. It's all a bit late now as more and more people getting vaxed makes it easier for the Gov'ts to open things up and treat the sick and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

I was never for lockdowns but the big question will be going forward - what will happen to people needing vaccines to do their jobs and travel or go wherever!

For me there is a big difference between a conspiracy, and people living in their world and doing what they think is right. Because others dont' agree doesn't make it a conspiracy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2021 09:37PM by BJ.

Date: August 07, 2021 11:18PM

BJ
I watched the video and did a bit of follow up but unlike the US or the Uk I'm not that familiar with Alberta's Covid situation.

A few things I did note was they have a very very strong right wing Conservative party in Government which always helps. Also, 76% of Albertans are partially vaxed and 65% fully vaxed so that has made it easier for the Provincial gov't to wind back the Covid regulations.

Britain had lower vax rates but several weeks ago they had Freedom day because of their high vax rates, similar to the US. In the US Florida's governor passed his own legislation banning compulsory masks so a lot depends on vax rates and the type of party in Power.

Here in Australia it's all very very left wing - even the right wing parties are left wing. Whether that type of challenge would work here depends on the Judge you get. It's all a bit late now as more and more people getting vaxed makes it easier for the Gov'ts to open things up and treat the sick and let the rest of us get on with our lives.

I was never for lockdowns but the big question will be going forward - what will happen to people needing vaccines to do their jobs and travel or go wherever!

For me there is a big difference between a conspiracy, and people living in their world and doing what they think is right. Because others dont' agree doesn't make it a conspiracy.

what you apparently don't understand is if the head of the health department cannot present evidence of a virus, then there is none.
many other countries have also been asked the same question and all of them presented no evidence.

so how are they claiming that people are sick due to a virus?

symptoms are not unique
test is invalid.

but you will never get this.

and once again i have wasted precious time on you.

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables