Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I Apologize...
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 16, 2020 06:16PM

I Apologize and am embarrassed to have fallen to John Rose's LOW LEVEL of conduct. His constant attempts at CONTROLLING my THOUGHTS and BEHAVIOR have taken their toll.

I am NOT one who likes being told what to do whatsoever. That being said, I will attempt to exercise more self restraint and discipline in the future...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Apologize...
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: December 17, 2020 03:17AM

You've got a long way to go to get down to JR's level. For a start, your post is only 2 small 3 line paragraphs which makes it readable - way too short. It needs to be about 150 paragraphs of endless drivel ( and dribble ) that goes on and on that no one could be bothered reading.

You need to spend a lot of time cutting and pasting loads of nonsense. Also, what' s with the one size and one colour! JR uses at least 3 colours and 3 or 4 different sizes of lettering.

You need to throw in a few quotes from Rousseau and Voltaire, and a few Rothschilds ruling the world. Some Zionist conspiracies and a couple of Mein Kampfs for good measure.

Finish it off by finding some loony crackpots on Youtube and add some links to their sites - then you're almost on your way.

Once you are able to drive sensible people off this board then you have reached his level. In the past Prana banned him for one month for talking a lot of his political nonsense, but since he and Fresh have driven everyone away from this board they may as well have it to themselves.

Date: December 17, 2020 03:44AM

^^^^^ TRUTH BOMB!!!!! ^^^^^
(That's gotta sting JR...).

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 17, 2020 03:52AM

LOL

Bj has the same amount of intellectual integrity as NN

Perfect bedfellows
Sleep well together

Yes i am sure JR is crushed lol

By the way two ladies left
( for example)

both mask pushers which is demonic and shameful

and they didnt like their ideas being challenged by facts

So thats on them.

But bj and nn like to try to flip the script

Nice try boys.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 17, 2020 04:15AM

BJ

Once you are able to drive sensible people off this board then you have reached his level. In the past Prana banned him for one month for talking a lot of his political nonsense, but since he and Fresh have driven everyone away from this board they may as well have it to themselves.

Hey, I deserve some credit here for driving away a lot of the superfluous Libs - ok, they were all Lib bitches - and one just plain 'mean girl' ...

Date: December 17, 2020 05:34AM

fresh
Yes i am sure JR is crushed lol
Being a pseudo Alpha, he's going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. He can't stand NOT being number one. BJ clearly outlined EXACTLY what's been going on on this board over the years, and I'm talking way back even before young fresh, with Zazusa and others.

If there is a TOXIC actor here, it's clearly the OVERBEARING, CONTROLLING, EGOCENTRIC, PSYCHOPATH, JOHN ROSE!!!!

Top TOXIC Masculinity Behaviors: Being dominant
To be preoccupied with power and dominance to a point that it causes harm to others, such as verbal, physical and online bullying.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2020 05:34AM by NuNativs.

Date: December 17, 2020 07:52AM

Interesting how "fresh" and "jennifer" all of a sudden show up after quite the silence...

Perhaps JR has multiple personalities?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 25, 2020 03:23AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables