Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Mossyrock - no lockdown town
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 17, 2020 09:34PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mossyrock - no lockdown town
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 17, 2020 10:23PM

I LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for sharing as we all need to hear Good News!!!

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 18, 2020 12:11AM

That's great! Except no matter where you go in the World, there are still plenty of True Believers/Chicken Littles/Statists/Enablers -

And I sure hope those business owners who are all in on the Covid Coup go bankrupt/out of business!

And I hope all the True Believers, etc. in that article, in that town, are also Vaxxers and get the Covid Vaccine and end up messed up angry smileyhot smiley

From the Article:

"But local critics, including some business owners, have raised concerns over the impact that the vote and the rally could have on their small community, which has so far escaped relatively unscathed from the pandemic.

Sona Markholt who runs the family-owned Markholt's Organics Poultry and Smoked Meats packing company in Mossyrock, told DailyMail.com: 'The mayor is a nice guy but he's gone slightly off the rails this time.'

The 55-year-old mother of one added: 'Covid is real. I have a 75-year-old mother to care for and an essential business to run and the last thing we need is people being told they don't need to wear masks, and crowds coming here from out of state.'

Paula Aldrich, owner of Aldrich Berry Farm and Market, a small blueberry farm outside of Mossyrock, said she 'absolutely did not' attend the rally and considered the protest 'unwise for the community.'

She added: 'With the number of people who were in the town, you can imagine that cases are definitely going rise, if they weren't before.'"

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 20, 2020 08:00AM

That's great! Except no matter where you go in the World, there are still plenty of True Believers/Chicken Littles/Statists/Enablers -

Yes, the True Believers are in the majority. What a fallen world this is...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables