Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

JR's Con Artists File
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 18, 2020 03:12PM

Here is my File Preview for my file on Con Artists. I created my 113 page file on Con Artists the same day I created my 292 page file on Psychopaths, my 44 page file on "The Arrivals" and my 244 page file on “Magic and Magicians” and I created all 4 of these files right after I watched the 8 Hour and 17 Minute Documentary called The Arrivals. I watched the entire 8+ Hour Documentary in one day and then, I woke every morning around 2 AM for 2 weeks or so where I transcribed about 60 percent of this Documentary, which is what helped me realize that the Powers that Be are Magicians and, of course, this ties into Psychopaths and Con Artists. Notice the very first section in my File Preview comes from my JR Insert from “The Arrivals” file - “So dark the con of man.”

Note: The purpose of EVERY Video and Post I make is to help put an End to the Needless Suffering on this Planet and the purpose of this specific Thread is to identify the Psychopaths and Con Artists who are part of the Obstacles on the Hero's Journey and remember, these SICKOS worship Satan and they want us to Suffer.

Note: All of the items that are numbered below were numbered by me
- to make sure that I don't MISS ANYTHING!
- to make sure that I ACCOUNT for EVERYTHING!
- to make sure that I ANALYZE EVERYTHING!

Con Artists

...File Preview...
JR Insert from “The Arrivals” file...

So dark the con of man.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Become a Con Artist

• Find a "mark." No matter what type of con you're attempting, it all comes down to finding the perfect person to pull it on. Study your victim--known as a "mark"--in order to learn everything and anything about him or her. The ideal mark is as trusting as he or she is rich.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Con Artists' Hand Book
JR’s Condensed Recap

• ? Step One -- Creating Controversy [4X]
? Step Two -- Creating a Positive Public Image
? Step Three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
? Step Four -- The Art of a Good War [8X]
? Step Five -- Mind Manipulation
? Factors We Can Count On [14X]
? Our Training Program [4X]
? Destroy the Opposition [4X]
? Where to Focus Our Attention [17X]
? What We Believe [5X]
? The Rules [20X]
2) Create a problem so we can step in and solve it.
? Step three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
Use the problems you've found or created to:
? What We Believe [5X]
2) We believe in scarcity. If we are to live in affluence and have abundance, others must go without and live in poverty. [JR Insert: We believe in scarcity. [Another Magic Act …the Illusion of Scarcity.]
? The Rules [20X]
• Step One -- Creating Controversy [4X]
• 2) Create a problem so we can step in and solve it.
• JR Insert: Take away their Knowledge of How to Live and then, treat their symptoms with Chemical Solutions - it's Magic!!! Classic Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution.
• Step Two -- Creating a Positive Public Image
• Make a big public spectacle of whatever issue you choose. Proclaim that God is on our side and the devil is on theirs. Dehumanize those on the other side whenever possible, so we can justify manipulating our sheep (our followers) to hate them and support us.
• Step Three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
• Use the problems you've found or created to: [JR: Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
Raise money.
Sell fear and divisiveness. [JR: Fear - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
Manipulate the public.
Divert Attention. [JR: Sleight of Hand.**] [Dup - 4X]
Gain followers.
Inspire our followers to turn their lives, their labor, and their resources over to us. Remember, we need workers who will, willingly and without questioning us, follow orders.
Generate controversy -- Remember our motto: "Controversy sells! And it's a multi-billion dollar business."
Get our spokesmen in front of the media.
Get our position expressed in the media.
Gain political power.
**JR Insert: JR’s Magicians - smoke and mirrors, get them to focus on the Effect hand and not the Cause hand by naming our problems based on the symptoms.
• Step Four -- The Art of a Good War [8X]
• Learn the art of creating wars, just remember to confine most of the destruction to someone else's country. Wars are fantastically effective tools for several reasons.
• * During war, the masses live in fear and while in that state, what little mental capacity they do have will be derailed. The vast majority of them will sell their freedoms for what they think is security. Passing "The Patriot Act" was a good example of success at using the art of war and fear.
• * Wars are great for making a dismal economy look good. Just look what we are doing with the war in Iraq. We are actually in fiscal Disneyland (December 2005) but the public has no idea that our excessive, government, deficit spending is the reason they can't afford even the basics of life. See the section on deficit financing called Inflation.°
• * With a good war in progress, we don't have to have consumers with money enough to buy our products. We simply destroy what we have built and thus, we can justify the need to build more of what we have destroyed. We can also destroy billions of dollars worth of other things such as buildings, bridges, and the like. And then hire our friends to rebuild them. The Cheney-Halliburton contracts are a good example of this technique in action.
• * War is a wonderful way to transfer, wealth our friends. If you are in any way connected to the military industrial complex, wars are your bread and butter. Actually war is not your bread and butter; it's you multimillion dollar home, you three yachts and your seven girlfriends.
• * War is a wonderful way to consolidate our political power. When the public is living in fear, they will buy almost any scam that promises security. For example, the Bush born-again fairytale was a stroke of demonic genius not only for its mind bending and vote getting capacity, but it made war a God-ordained necessity. The Bush born-again fairytale is the greatest con-artist success since the passing of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.
• * Be sure the need for war really never ends. When it's time to end the conflict, just settle things enough to pacify the masses. Remember the mastery of George Bush Sr. In 1991, he had American troops thirty-four kilometers from Saddam Hussein's palace, when he stopped the war, brought the troops home and left Hussein in power. He justified his actions by saying that he left Hussein in power because by removing him, we could get somebody worse.
• George Sr. didn't tell us who could possibly be worse. Stalin and Hitler were both already dead and unavailable at the time, the Bath Party in Iraq was an outgrowth of the Nazi's Third Reich, and Saddam Hussein's was a despot at least the equal to Hitler, himself. But none of that seemed to matter, and the public didn't bother to ask where George Sr. could possibly find a worse replacement.
• Without that simple act of demonic mastery on the part of George Sr., today we could not be funneling $4,000,000,000,000 (Four trillion dollars) of the peoples' money into the pockets of our friends.
• * Remember, to justify war you must have an enemy. But don't let anybody know that we set the conditions, supplied the hardware, and provided the training required that put both Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin laden into power.
• * And in case you haven't noticed, we are already laying the foundations for the next major war. This one will be with China. Our team is funneling billions of dollars in their direction, building their industrial base and now some of us are even proposing selling military hardware to them, directly.
• The next time you buy something, look at the tag to see where it was manufactured. If you think the relationship between Wal-Mart and China is a coincidence or an accident, come on over to visit me and bring lots of cash. I have a beautiful bridge in Brookline that I'm sure you'll want to buy.
• And about that U.S. Navy, reconnaissance plane filled with tops secret, state-of-the-art, electronic equipment that just happened to get "bumped" (damaged) by a Chinese fighter plane and them made an emergency landing on the Chinese island of Hainan in April of 2001, don't even ask. Just remember, to have a war, you must have an enemy -- an enemy with the capacity to wage a credible war.
• Step Five -- Mind Manipulation
• Remember this classic truth: Program a child's mind when he (or she) is very young and you've got him/her as an adult. Although it's listed in fifth place on our list, this axiom is actually the number one rule of manipulation and control. It goes to the very heart of mental creations and directly employs The Universal Laws of Creation. °
• If you want to control and dominate, don't waste your time, money, and effort building walls or fences and hiring armed guards.
• Instead, build schools and teach little kids what to believe. Use fear based programs to teach them not to think for themselves. Destroy their self-esteem by telling them they are inherently evil. Tell them that they are going to burn in hell unless they, without question, do exactly as you tell them to do. Tell then that it's impossible to escape from the devil without your help. Tell then that they must pay you money or you won't be able to help them.
• Factors We Can Count On: [14X]
• 1) Humans are incredible easy to con, scam, and manipulate. With the right salesman and the right words, you can sell them just about anything. The anti-drug war° is our shining example.
• 2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along. [Piece #13 - Emotional Reaction - Amygdalosis]
• 3) Remember that manipulating beliefs is the key to control. Illusion is far more effective than violence. But be prepared to use, support, endorse secretly encourage violence whenever it serves our purposes.
• 4) Behind the scenes, you can do anything you want. Just don't get caught.
• 5) If you do get caught, remember the scapegoat principle. It works wonders and the public buys it every time. Simply sacrifice one of your lower level people or someone high up who is a potential trouble maker. In no time at all, it's back to business as usual.
• If necessary, pay someone to take the fall. Do you remember Marine Cornel, Oliver North, the Iran Contra scandal and the secret, criminal activity that was being orchestrated out of a basement office in the Whitehouse? If your answer is yes, you are a rare exception. Look where our buddy, Olly North, is today (2004). He's on TV and radio peddling our agenda and the gullible public simply listens.
• 6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.
• 7) Money talks and says, "Do things my way." Financial enticement is a primary tool for gaining cooperation.
• 8) The "Silver of Lead" rule works almost every time. (i.e., take this money and look the other way or we'll kill you and your family) Once they've taken their first bribe, we own them.
• 9) People always act in a manner that they believe is in their own best interest.
• 10) "Tell a lie loud enough, long enough, often enough and people will believe it." (Quote, Adolph Hitler JR: BS it’s the Jewish Big Lie Technique - the BIGGEST CON ARTISTS OF ALL!!!)
• 11) Remember the famous Martin Niemoeller quote from WWII.° Most people will do as he did. They'll simply go along and not protest until it's too late. In order to succeed, we need to remember that "Rome wasn't built in a day." Be patient. Avoid pushing too hard or too fast.
• 12) Everybody is expendable -- except you and me, of course.
(Actually this rule is: "Everybody is expendable -- except me."
• 13) Remember the Golden Rule: "He who owns the gold rules."
• 14) Mind-altering drugs are great control tools, and making some of them illegal provides a fantastic source of secret money. Keep legal and promote drugs that destroy such as alcohol and nicotine. Degrade, demonize, and criminalize any mind altering products that have the potential (when used properly) to show the user an alternate view of reality, such a Peyote, magic mushrooms, marijuana, and LSD.
• Our Training Program:
• 1) Destroy Self Esteem
• 2) Teach Conflict and Separation -- "divide and conquer"
• 3) Use Mindlessness -- Program the sheep (our followers) not to think for themselves. Tell them what to think. Tell them what to believe.
• 4) Strong Emotional Responses -- Conflict and divisiveness are important because they induce high emotion which is the ideal mental state for reprogramming the minds of the masses. This is where we get the masses to demand what we want to impose upon them.
• Destroy the Opposition:
• 1) Attack Dissenters
• 2) Eliminate their Leaders
• 3) Get rid of those who are Influential or have leadership potential -- Kill them or help them have a fatal accident before they become powerful.
• 4) Topple All Heroes and Positive Role Models
• Where to Focus Our Attention: [17X]
• Gain Control of all the following:
• 1) First and foremost, control the monetary system. Remove the gold standard which cannot be manipulated and used and replace it with fiat (paper) money over which we have almost complete control.
[The Federal Reserve was a stroke of genius. Outside the church's ongoing variations of the selling of indulgences° concept, it's the longest-running, most-lucrative, financial scam in all of human history, and even after 91 years, the public still thinks we are providing a service. Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service."]
• 2) Replace the paper money with a debit and credit system. When the people use checks, credit cards, or debit cards, this allows us to track their financial activities and often their physical movements. It also allows us to exclude trouble makers from the system.
Our goal is to avoid allowing the public to control anything, particular their money. Examine the original intent of the Social Security ° system and notice how our predecessors destroyed it. They transformed it from a potential multi-trillion-dollar investment portfolio controlled by the people that were set up to eventually providing large retirement sums to the elderly into a forty-trillion dollar debt.
• 3) In the situation where you can't steal the money directly, steal the value out of the money. See the section titled Inflation.° [Usury]
• 4) Control and claim ownership of the natural resources.
(All of the planet's natural resources belong to all the people -- oil, coal, mineral, natural gas, and the like. Never let the people find this out. If they did, our governments would be like the former government of Iraq was in that, instead of the people being taxed into oblivion, the government would be paying the people. If the public ever get wise to this scam, there would be no need for taxes, and we'd lose our sources of wealth, power and privilege.)
• 5) Control the education system.
(Re-write the history books. Take out all referenced to how we [our robber baron grandfathers and great grandfathers] manipulated the system, emasculated the peoples legislative representatives, changed the rules and laws to favor ourselves, and amassed our concentrations of wealth and power.) We refer you back to the above section titled: Mind Manipulation.
• 6) Control the media, particularly the news.
(Remember, freedom of speech is only half the issue. When we restrict our opposition's access to listeners and we have, in essence, squelched freedom of speech. If we control what is in the print and broadcast media, we can sell our "services" to the masses, and at the same time, the problem of free speech for the dissenters is all but eliminated.)
Television is one of our most powerful tools.
(To understand why, see the page titled: The Three Immutable Universal Laws° and then view the page titled: TV-Mind-Control. You can deceive, con, misinform the public and completely hide the truth by simply using lies of omission.° )
• 7) Control the transportation system.
[Make the masses move around in fear. Let them, on a daily basis, know who is in charge. Use the transportation system to collect additional taxes. Set up a trust system in which we secretly own all the vehicles and give the so-called owners beneficiary rights.** Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service."] [Part of the Government’s Licenses]
Did you ever wonder why the fine print on that little sticker you buy and put on the government's license plate which is on the back of the car you think you own says, "For Official Use Only." Well, now you know. Technically and legally the government actually owns your car. Your car is owned by a government trust and you have beneficiary rights. Because the government owns the car that you think you own, they can regulate how fast you can drive it, where you can park it etc.
The public was appalled when Hitler tattooed a number on the wrists of Jews, but nobody gives a second thought to the number "tattooed" on the backs of their cars. Remember these two con artist rules: "Sell them safety and security and they'll buy just about anything." and "Get the public to demand what you want to impose upon them."
• 8) Control the courts and the legal system. [Part of the Government - Duplicated 11 & 12 of 20.]
[Remove the Constitutional legal system and replace it with military law. Turn judges from their rightful position as referees into controllers of the legal system. Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service."]**
Did you ever wonder the flags in court rooms and in government offices have gold fringes on them? Well, now you know.
• 9) Manipulate the criminal investigation system. The best way to avoid getting caught is to have on your payroll a few people in key positions in the various criminal investigation systems. [Part of the Government - Duplicated 11 & 12 of 20.]
• 10) Own the legislators in both state and federal governments. Pay for electing all politicians. Buy them and you own them. Legalize bribing legislators. Make up a nice sounding name for it. Call it lobbying. [Part of the Government]
• 11) Set up regulatory agencies supposedly for the protection of the public. It only takes a year or so for those of us in the industry supposedly being regulated to manipulate the system and secretly take control of the regulatory agency. We can then manipulate the laws to favor ourselves. We can stifle and/or eliminate the competition. And we can do this in the name of protecting the public. ***1 [Part of the Government - Duplicated 13 of 20.]
• 12) Create a national ID card. The Social Security number was a good start but we can't legally use that, so we need to re-introduce this concept with something new such as a national driver’s license. This will give us the long overdue "Internal Passport" with which we can control the people's movement within the country. [Part of the Government’s Licenses]
• 13) Whenever technology can assist us. Use it! For example, make hardwire telephones seem obsolete. Promote the use of wireless communication. Why? Because we can monitor anyone's wireless communication without the messiness of the court order required to tap a hardwire telephone.
• 14) Focus on divisiveness. Create confusion, chaos, and violence (including wars) whenever possible. Remember, controversy sells! And it's a multi-billion dollar business.
• 15) Manipulate the public into demanding what you want to impose upon them. Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service." [JR: Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
• 16) Tap the public treasury to pay for as much as possible.
• 17) Claim the need for secrecy. That way you can hide the truth about what we are doing.
• JR’s Top 8 [9] things to Control:
1) Monetary System
2) Natural Resources
3) Educational System
4) Media
5) Courts & Legal System***
6) Criminal Investigation System***
7) Politicians***
8) Regulatory Agencies***
9) [Transportation***]
***Part of the Government
• What We Believe:
• 2) We believe in scarcity. If we are to live in affluence and have abundance, others must go without and live in poverty.
• JR Insert: We believe in scarcity. [Another Magic Act…the Illusion of Scarcity.]
• The Rules: [20X]
• 1) Rule one is that rules don't apply to us. Rules are for those on the other side. Demand that those on the other side follow the rules.
• 2) Rule two is to do whatever is required to create and maintain power and control, BUT
• 3) Always present a good public image. Remember that the ultimate crook is the person or group who never gets caught engaging in socially unacceptable or criminal behavior. You can take either of two routes here. You can be a public person who is looked-up-to, respected, honored, trusted, and is often considered a pillar of his society. Or you can be a behind the scenes power broker who is all but invisible to the public.
If you choose the behind the scenes route, you'll need to create an organization that can and will be in the public eye. Foundations are excellent front for our activities. In the midst of thousands of legitimate foundations, ours will be all but invisible, and besides, we can do a few things that the public likes a even raise money doing it.
• 4) Set up a front man to face the public and to peddle our agenda. The front man must present an appealing, wholesome image. He must be either a master salesman or have some credentials that give him the respect of the masses. War heroes and born again sinners are the two top selling credentials.
What the behind the scenes people do is a completely different matter. Lies, cons, half truths, manipulation, blackmail, bribery, murder, wars and the like are all OK. Just keep the front man clear of any connection to what is really happening.
• 5) Always claim the high moral ground, always claim that God is on our side, and always claim that the Devil, himself, is ruling the opposition.
• 6) Always keep our public figures at least three steps removed from anything that could be damaging to their credibility. Remember, if you put even only one step between you and whatever you want to hide, the public will simply not see the connection.
• 7) When writing rules, always make an exclusion clause° for yourselves.
• 8) Design the rules so that you can follow the letter of the law and at the same time, completely ignoring its intent. The auto insurance industry has the world's best example of this. Our legislators passed a law prohibiting insurance companies from charging higher fees because of where a driver lives, so that now they base their fees on "the zip code where the car is garaged."
• 9) Create a secret language° with which you can give orders and never be held accountable for giving those orders.
• 10) Set up secret groups to do the illegal, unethical or immoral tasks. Off shore groups are easy to hide, and so are secret factions within government organizations.
• 11) The best way to avoid getting caught is to have on your payroll a few people in key positions in the various criminal investigation systems. [Duplicated - 9 of 17.]
• 12) When the public demands an investigation, be sure that our investigation team controls those doing the investigating. Have them do a very thorough examination of aspects of the crime that lead away from us and simply ignore anything pointing in our direction.° The Warren Commission's investigation on the Kennedy assassination is a good role model to follow in this regard. [Duplicated - 9 of 17.]
• 13) Set up organizations, government agencies, foundations, and the like with the public persona of serving the people by solving social problems. Focus entirely on the symptoms, make a lot of hoopla, and the public will think you are actually doing something. BUT... Never, never go after the source. If you do, you could actually solve the problem and put your self right out of business. The anti-drug war° is our shining example here. [Duplicated - 11 of 17.]
• 14) If we have good news to report, be sure our front man tells it. If we have bad news, always have someone else tell it. Always keep our front man as pure as possible. In many cases, it will be best to have disposable team members make statements, make accusations, and ask controversial questions.
• 15) Misinformation and disinformation are great tools for conning and manipulating. Use them profusely.
• 16) Share information on a need to know basis only. Keep as few records as possible. Classify as much as possible to keep the records secret.
• 17) Never pay for unethical or criminal services directly. Always use an indirect method with at least three levels of intermediaries so no one can connect you to the dastardly deed or to the crime if it's discovered.
You can easily payoff someone indirectly by having a club member pay your obligation for you. Use someone who appears to have no connection to you. Then later through another club member you payoff that obligation through another intermediary. Make it so complicated that no one outside your inner circle can follow the money trail.
• 18) Mislabel everything. Call bribery, lobbying. Call killing innocent people, collateral damage. Call taxing the public a service.
• 19) Use smokescreens to divert attention. When you want to hide an activity or when you want exposure kept to a minimum, or when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, use an emotion laden unrelated issue as a decoy. This is also a good way to shift focus away from you.
With this technique, you can distract people's attention. You can get them to focus on the decoy, and most of them won't see what's really going on. This is a variation of the classic distraction technique of waving flags with one hand while stealing a suckers wallet with the other.
JR Insert: JR’s Magicians - smoke and mirrors, get them to focus on the Effect hand and not the Cause hand by naming our problems based on the symptoms. [Dup - 4X]
• 20) If anything goes wrong, deny, deny deny.
JR’s Condensed Recap #2

? Step Two -- Creating a Positive Public Image [1X]
? Step Five -- Mind Manipulation [1X]
? What We Believe [5X]
? The Rules [20X] [11X - 88X]
• Step One - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• Step Two - PR Con
• Step Three - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• Step Four - Divide & Conquer
• Step Five - Society Attacks Early - Problems Begin In Childhood
• Factors We Can Count On - We are Sick, Dis-Connected & Brainwashed, i.e. Satan’s Secret Weapon, we have a Subsequent Need for Money and we are easily Bribed and Controlled
• Our Training Program - Divide & Conquer, Divisiveness, Brainwashing/Programming & Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models
• Where to Focus Our Attention - Divisiveness - Create Confusion, Chaos, Violence & Wars and Control Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources
• What We Believe - Scarcity - Abundance for them & Poverty for us - the Illusion of Scarcity
• The Rules - Distract & Divert Attention, use Misinformation & Disinformation for Conning & Manipulating, Use the Government, PR Firms & a Secret Language and if anything goes wrong, Deny, Deny & Deny [Big Lie Technique]
1) Step One - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
2) Step Two - PR Con
3) Step Three - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
4) Step Four - Divide & Conquer
5) Step Five - Society Attacks Early - Problems Begin In Childhood
6) Factors We Can Count On - We are Sick, Dis-Connected & Brainwashed, i.e. Satan’s Secret Weapon, we have a Subsequent Need for Money and we are easily Bribed and Controlled
7) Our Training Program - Divide & Conquer, Divisiveness, Brainwashing/Programming & Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
8) Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models
9) Where to Focus Our Attention - Divisiveness - Create Confusion, Chaos, Violence & Wars and Control Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources
10) What We Believe - Scarcity - Abundance for them & Poverty for us - the Illusion of Scarcity
11) The Rules - Distract & Divert Attention, use Misinformation & Disinformation for Conning & Manipulating, Use the Government, PR Firms & a Secret Language and if anything goes wrong, Deny, Deny & Deny [Big Lie Technique]
• 11 Categories with 88 Pieces
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - Sick & Ignorant
• 7) Our Training Program
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention
• 11) The Rules
• Sick & Dis-Connected - 1X - 6
• False Knowledge - Brainwashing, Misinformation & Disinformation - 3X - 6, 7 & 11
• Control Subsequent Needs - Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources - 3X - 6, 9 & 11
• Divert Attention - Divisiveness - 3X - 7, 9 & 11
• Divide & Conquer - 3X - 4, 7 & 9
• Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution - 3X - 1, 3 & 7
• Deny, Deny & Deny - 1X - 11
• Attack - Society Attacks Early - 2X - 5 & 8
• PR Con - 1X - 2
• Illusion of Scarcity - 1X - 10
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - 1, 2 & 3
• 7) Our Training Program - 2, 4, 5 & 6
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention - 3, 4 & 5
• 11) The Rules - 2, 3, 5 & 7
1) Sick & Dis-Connected - 1X - 6
2) False Knowledge - Brainwashing, Misinformation & Disinformation - 3X - 6, 7 & 11
3) Control Subsequent Needs - Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources - 3X - 6, 9 & 11
4) Divert Attention - Divisiveness - 3X - 7, 9 & 11
5) Divide & Conquer - 3X - 4, 7 & 9
6) Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution - 3X - 1, 3 & 7
7) Deny, Deny & Deny - 1X - 11
8) Attack - Society Attacks Early - 2X - 5 & 8
9) PR Con - 1X - 2
10) Illusion of Scarcity - 1X - 10
1. 1X - 6
2. 3X - 6, 7 & 11
3. 3X - 6, 9 & 11
4. 3X - 7, 9 & 11
5. 3X - 4, 7 & 9
6. 3X - 1, 3 & 7
7. 1X - 11
8. 2X - 5 & 8
9. 1X - 2
10. 1X - 10
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - We are Sick, Dis-Connected & Brainwashed, i.e. Satan’s Secret Weapon, we have a Subsequent Need for Money and we are easily Bribed and Controlled
• 7) Our Training Program - Divide & Conquer, Divisiveness, Brainwashing/Programming & Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention - Divisiveness - Create Confusion, Chaos, Violence & Wars and Control Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources
• 11) The Rules - Distract & Divert Attention, use Misinformation & Disinformation for Conning & Manipulating, Use the Government, PR Firms & a Secret Language and if anything goes wrong, Deny, Deny & Deny
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - Sick & Ignorant
• 7) Our Training Program
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention
• 11) The Rules
• The 4 Main Categories above represent 55 of the 88 Pieces from the first 11 Main Categories.
• These were possible Pieces that were all in 6) Factors We Can Count On and I only used Money.
• Piece #13 - Emotional Reaction - Amygdalosis - Piece #13 is in 6) Factors We Can Count On
• Wrong Mentality is in 6) Factors We Can Count On
• Hypo-Heliosis is in 6) Factors We Can Count On
• Money is in 6) Factors We Can Count On

Basic Philosophy

• The descriptions below do not simply apply to the lone, snake-oil-salesman type of con artist. The more sophisticate manipulation and control organizations have been around for years, in some cases, for centuries. Many of them are family dynasties, with entry not based on virtue or ability, but on one's family of birth.
• Others are semi-secret fraternal-type organizations commonly referred to as "Old Boys Clubs." Membership in the fraternal organizations is by invitation and members often play key roles in major political organizations. (One example is the Bush family° and the Skull & Bones Secret Society° Type "Skull and Bones" or "The Tri-lateral Commission" into any internet search engine and see what comes up.)
• These family dynasties and fraternal groups have set themselves up as pillars of the community. Their main issues are money, power, control, and the prolongation of the ancient and still strongly held belief in a two class society with the elite in control and everyone else as being disposable servants living in poverty.
Page Content

? The Con Artists' Basic Philosophy
? Our Goal
? Step One -- Creating Controversy [4X]
2) Create a problem so we can step in and solve it.
? Step three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
Use the problems you've found or created to:
? What We Believe [5X]
2) We believe in scarcity. If we are to live in affluence and have abundance, others must go without and live in poverty. [JR Insert: We believe in scarcity. [Another Magic Act …the Illusion of Scarcity.]
? The Rules [20X]
? Link to Part Two -- Techniques used by Con Artists and Manipulators
The Con Artists' Basic Philosophy
Part One -- The Basic Vision
The Text below is written from the con artist's point of view.
• Our Goal:
Our goal is to return to a pre-American-Revolution, two-class society. We, the upper class, will live in opulence and privilege. We will control the wealth, the power, and everything else. What happens to everything and everyone else is irrelevant.
And let's remember the lesson from the Kennedy presidency -- leisure time gives people time to think, time to expose us, and time to challenge our authority. The masses must be kept at the survival level. That way they will not have time to think about or challenge what we are doing.
• See JR’s Condensed Recap above for the rest of this section.
? What We Believe [5X]
? The Rules [20X]

...CONT...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2020 03:12PM by John Rose.

Re: JR's Con Artists File
Date: December 18, 2020 03:13PM

...CONT...

The Guidebook for
Con Artists and Manipulators
Con Artist Tricks°
Page Content [28X]

• ? The Standard Reaction
1 ? Beliefs are Stronger than Steel and Stone
2 ? Confusing Reality with a Story About Reality
3 ? Declare Reality
4 ? Distort the Truth
5 ? Peddle Misinformation and Disinformation
6 ? Use a Third Party Deceiver
7 ? Prove Me Wrong
8 ? I'm the Authority -- Trust Me
9 ? Use the Uncontested Obvious or the Irrelevant as Proof
10 ? Use the Opponents Argument as Proof of your Position
11 ? Divert Attention [Dup - 4X]
12 ? Be Excessively Technical
13 ? Use Personal Beliefs as Proof
14 ? Ignore Any Evidence that Does not Fit the Pre-determined Conclusion [D - 4X]
15 ? Ask Loaded Questions
16 ? Create a Problem - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
17 ? Get People to Demand What You Want to Impose Upon Them - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
18 8 ? Let's You and Him Fight - Divide & Conquer
18 8a? Create Divisiveness - Divide & Conquer
19 ? Chaos For Conversions - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
20 ? Get The Child and You've Got the Adult - Society Attacks Early - Problems Begin In Child
21 ? The Exclude Me Clause
22 ? Secret Language
23 ? Becoming Offended
24 ? Politics By Murder
25 ? Divide and Conquer - Divide & Conquer
26 ? Two Sides Are Actually only One
27 ? How to Steal a Million Dollars
28 ? What's the Pattern Here
• The Standard Reaction:
• When you first begin reading the information offered below and on our other web pages, you will probably have the standard reaction: This is crazy. It's too far out to be believable. The author is just another lunatic. Here are four factors that you might want to consider:
• First, your reaction is the typical of the pre-programmed response that was installed in most children's minds by their church, their school, and the social structure when they were too young to resist. **
• Second, each section on our web sites is only a small piece of a comprehensive study of the abortion controversy, its religious base and the religious social structures that dominate this controversy. Reading more sections on our web sites, causes each individual piece becomes more logical and its place in the overall study become more apparent.
• Third, the lunatic fringe is now and always has been the source of all major changes on planet Earth. There is no evidence that that's about to change.
• Fourth, the descriptions below do not simply apply to the lone, snake-oil-salesman type of con artist. The more sophisticate manipulation and control organizations have been around for years, in some cases, for centuries. Many of them are family dynasties, with entry not based on virtue or ability, but on one's family of birth.
Others are semi-secret fraternal-type organizations commonly referred to as "Old Boys Clubs." Club membership is by invitation and members play key roles in major organizations.
• These family dynasties and fraternal groups have set themselves up as pillars of the community. Their main issues are money, power, control, and the prolongation of the ancient and still strongly held belief in a two class society with the elite in control and everyone else as disposable servants living in poverty.
• Look at the techniques below and see if you can find any organizations that use these them. Our goal here is not to condemn anybody, but rather to bring awareness to those who have eyes and are also willing to see.
• A Guidebook for Con Artists and Manipulators
• 1 Beliefs are Stronger that Steel and Stone
• The first step a budding con artist needs to take is to study, learn, and understand The Three Universal Laws and The Seven Principles of Hermes. Then they can build their prison walls out of beliefs. They need not waste your time building walls of steel and stone.
• The Russian fascists, under the false claim of being communists, attempted that. They used violence backed up by illusion. Stalin even murdered 70,000,000 of his own people in an attempt to maintain control. It was a dismal failure!
• On the other hand, those controlling the American government have focused primarily on illusion. They back up their illusions with bribery, with payoffs, with secrecy, with manipulation of the laws, and with a dozen or so more scams and tricks such as the Federal Reserve and Enron-style, creative accounting. Whenever necessary, they revert to intimidation, threats, and violence. In terms of maintaining power and control, they have been a phenomenally successful.
• You have probably heard the classic line about this: "Stone walls do not a prison make nor iron bars a cage."** That, in essence, tells us that "External constraints cannot imprison someone whose spirit and thoughts are free." It also tells us that walls built out of beliefs accomplish far more than those built of stone and steel.
• The Bottom Line:
• The most successful con artists focus on mind control, on creating sheep. Here are the ABC's of control: a) specialize in teaching people what to think; b) condemn, ridicule, or get rid of those who think for themselves; and c) murder or destroy those who refuse to go along.
• Please don't believe this. Instead we invite you to ask John Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, John Lennon, Larry Flint, or any of dozens of their less-well-known compatriots. Politics by murder always has been and still is the global norm. Americans have simply been programmed to believe that such things don't happen here.
• Our no-choice friends come from a long lineage of people who have maintained their power and control by intimidation, violence, arson, and murder, and yet they are perceived by the public as Godly people loving the world. [Here are just two examples of their handy work: William Tyndale. and The library at Alexandria. ]
• The most successful con artists study church history and use the religious criminals as their role models. They set themselves up as one of the good guys. and elicit money and workers from among the sheep. The Ultimate crook is the one who is revered and respected as a pillar of the community. Lies and deception are his stock in trade. For example, Lyndon Johnson still is considered to be a respected leader by most people; however, when you closely examine the things he did, you get a very different story. For another example, see the page titled: Let George Do It.
• The Downside:
• You must always remember that there is a serious downside to using these techniques. First, most con artists get caught in your own trap. See the next section Confusing Reality with a Story About Reality.
• Second, we do not know with provable certainty what happens to us after our bodies die. The con artists who use this technique are gambling with their future -- their future in what the Christians call "eternity".and in what the Eastern religions call "Karma."
• Another word of warning:
• You are far better off learning to control yourself rather than attempting to control others.
• 2 Confusing Reality with a Story About Reality
• This is, without a doubt, the most pervasive, the most common, the most successful, and the most dangerous of all the tricks in The Con Artists' Guidebook. It's so good that most people unintentionally fool themselves. Even the con artists usually get suckered in by their own game. They start believing their own lie.
• 3 Declaring Reality
• 4 Distorting The Truth
• 5 Peddle Misinformation and Disinformation
• Intentionally teaching the public things as true while knowing full well that they are false. The intent is to manipulate and control others. Why? The Following quote answers that question: "The ultimate tyranny in a society is not control by martial law. It is control by psychological manipulation of consciousness, through which reality is defined so that those who exist within it do not realize they are in prison."
• 6 & 7 Use a Third Party Deceiver Prove Me Wrong
• You’ve been duped by the no-choice spin-doctors into participating in two of the most successful tricks in “A Guidebook for Con Artists and Manipulators.” The first is called “Prove Me Wrong” and the second is called, “Use a Third Party Deceiver.” Here’s what you said followed by how the deceptions work.
• The Truth Versus the Con:
• When asking the question from both sides, it becomes obviously that nobody has the proof required to answer that question with certainty either way. But asking it from one side only and ignoring the other is a scam worthy of the sleaziest of politicians or a master snake oil salesman. It’s so good that I’ll bet you didn’t even know you’re playing a part of the no-choice con game!
• Here’s what the “Prove Me Wrong” scam actually accomplishes:
• The line, as you delivered it, takes something that is unknown and unknowable and delivers to the public as if it were a provable fact in support of no-choice position.
• Here’s how the “Use a Third Party Deceiver” game is played:
• The Manipulator finds someone, like you, who believes their lie, someone who is physically attractive, someone whom the public knows and respects, someone who will give their message a high level of credibility, someone who can elicit emotional responses in their listeners, and then the manipulators use that person to peddle their deception. The speaker’s passion and his/her belief in the lie overpower its falsehood and give the deception a great deal of credibility.
• Also, because the manipulator isn’t doing the public speaking himself, he can’t get caught in his own lie, and if something goes wrong, he also has a ready-made scapegoat at whom he can point the finger.
• And the money pours in:
• 8 I'm the Authority -- Trust Me
• 9 Using the Uncontested the Obvious or the Irrelevant as Proof
• 10 Using the Opponents Argument as proof of your position
• The Classic example:
• The Classic example of this technique was used to justify taking the U.S. monetary system off the gold standard. "Gold should not be used as the standard measure of money because Gold in merely a commodity."
• The manipulators removed gold from the nation's money system and replace it with fiat money (i.e. funny money, paper bills, Federal Reserve so-called- notes). Why? Because: 1) The value of gold can't be manipulated, 2) It can't be arbitrarily inflated, 3) It can't be stolen without the theft being obvious, 4) Deficit financing is not possible with gold, 5) The people are in control in a gold standard economy, and 6) It violates their golden rule: "He who owns the gold rules."
• Divert Attention is Duplicated 4 X - 11 of 28, 14 of 28, 4 of 10 & 19 of 20.
• 11 Diverting Attention [Divert Attention]
• This technique is used for three purposes: 1) to distract attention from the real issue, 2) to derail talk about the con artist himself and/or about what he is doing, and 3) when a con artist has no legitimate complaint, he/she will often look for and make an issue of something trivial or all but irrelevant.
• Another example of this technique is when the con artist ignores the issue and attacks the character of the opponent.
• Have you ever watched a TV program where they demonstrate and explain how a magician or a con artist can distract your attention with one hand and steal you watch or wallet with the other? This technique is also a great political ploy.**
• **JR Insert: JR’s Magicians - smoke and mirrors, get them to focus on the Effect hand and not the Cause hand by naming our problems based on the symptoms. [Dup - 4X]
• 12 Being Excessively Technical
• This technique involves talking in language that only a technician or someone with great knowledge would understand and then declaring the technical data as proof. This practice is usually combined with the technique called, "I'm the Authority -- Trust Me."
• 13 Using Personal Beliefs As Proof
• You will frequently hear a statement beginning with, "I believe," followed by a stated or implied "therefore," followed by a carved in stone conclusion. One wonders what relevance the speakers personal beliefs have to passing secular laws.
• 14 Ignore the Evidence -- Ignore the Truth:
• Ignore everything that conflicts with the beliefs and/or the story you are selling. Apply the Universal Law of Thought. which, in part, says: "To fight something is to feed it universal energy and make it stronger." The rule here is to simply ignore it.
• If you are forced to respond, do so with as few words as possible. Remember to "deny, deny, deny," to divert attention, and to attack the opponent. [Dup - 4X]
• **JR Insert: JR’s Magicians - smoke and mirrors, get them to focus on the Effect hand and not the Cause hand by naming our problems based on the symptoms. [Dup - 4X]
• 15 Ask Loaded Questions
• Asking questions in a manner that makes a statement and/or implies an answer. In legal terms, you've probably heard this referred to as "Leading the Witness."
• 16 Create a Problem -- Then Offer Your Solution
• And of course, put yourself in charge of the solution and then pay yourself handsomely for your services. This is a variation on the technique of getting the people to demand what you want to impose upon them. (See the next section below) [Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
• Chaos, confusion, grief, misery and all the other negative emotions, conditions, and circumstances are the breading ground for con artists. The most sophisticate of them exploit and/or intentionally create problems and then set themselves up as the hero who solves the problems. [Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
• Why? Because when people get desperate, they will make choices that under other circumstances they would never consider. This technique combined with selling of the Con Artist's Solution is a master's tool to generate political and religious conversions and in doing so, make money and get workers for manifesting the con artist's Goals.
• Churches: Churches destroy children's self esteem and replace it with dependency on the church.
• Illegal Drugs: Making certain drugs illegal has produced a need for police, political control, and prisons. About seventy percent of all criminal activity is related to people who need money to buy drugs.
• Computer Viruses: Anti virus sellers need virus creators. Did you ever wonder where all these computer viruses are coming from and why the anti-virus business is a multi-billion dollar business. We'll apparently, a few billion dollars is not enough money. Here's the latest twist in the anti-virus business. I'll explain this with a historical example and then a personal story.
• Plop Plop Fizz Fizz Oh What a Relief It Is. You're almost certainly familiar with this classic advertising slogan for Alka-Seltzer. Did you ever wonder where it came from or why? The Executives of the company that owned and sold Alka-Seltzer went to their advertising agency and said we want to increase our sales. The advertiser said, "That's simple, get your customers to take two tables instead of just one. Thus was born "Plop Plop Fizz Fizz Oh What a Relief It Is." Apparently someone in the anti-virus business also heard about Alka-Seltzer success story and decided to do likewise.
• 17 Get the People to Demand What You Want to Impose Upon Them:
• Decide how you want to change the laws, find a way to sell your position, and get the public to demand those changes. [Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
• Another way is to hide the legal changes you want in the form of an amendment and attach that amendment to a completely unrelated law that your opposition wants passed.
• 18 Let's You And Him Fight [Divide & Conquer]
• 18a Create Divisiveness: [Divide & Conquer]
• A classic technique in the art of confrontation is to polarize one group against another. This technique has two primary applications.
• The first use is to get the opposition arguing and fighting among them selves. In military terms, it's called divide and conquer. It's also a common strategy in politics.
• 19 Create Chaos for Conversions
• This technique and the "Get the Child" technique (below) are tandem tools of manipulation. They are used primarily by major organization. Both were important in the Former Russian Communist Regime. They're not new. Both are ancient in origin. Both have been standard operating procedures used for centuries used by religious leaders.
• The "Chaos for Conversion" technique involves getting people into a state of high negative emotion (fear /anger) or accessing their minds when they are already in a state of high negative emotion. While they are in that state, the manipulator offers "The One True Religion" or "Our Political System" as "THE" answer to the person's problems. (Every religion thinks that their beliefs represent the one and only true religion. All others are considered to be just myths.) [Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
• Why seek states of high emotion? Because that's how and where the controlling centers in the human mind are most easily reached and where beliefs are most easily altered. Installing beliefs into a person's mind is the most successful technique presently known for controlling a person's behavior. Installation is done primarily at two key points, either when the person is in a high negative emotion as mentioned above or when the person is a very young child, as described in the section below titled, "Get the Child."
• 20 Get The Child and You've Got the Adult:
• This technique is a partner to the "Chaos for Conversion" technique (above). It's based on the fact that a young child from birth to about age seven is very receptive and takes in almost everything as if it were the literal truth. The intention is to program the minds of children before they are old enough to question what they are being told. Once beliefs and behavior patterns are installed in their young minds, almost all of them will carry the beliefs and behavior patterns for the rest of their lives. [Society Attacks Early - Problems Begin In Child]
• Remember the old saying, "You can't teach an old dog new tricks." If you teach a puppy to tear up an old shoe, how do you later teach him the difference between an old shoe and a new one? Well quite simply, you can't. Although slightly more flexible that a dog's mind, the human mind follows this same pattern.
• Once the beliefs and behavior patterns are installed, it's relatively easy to access them, particularly in a state of emotional crisis such as found in the "Chaos for Conversion" technique (above). Have you ever noticed that at moments of stress in your life you find yourself reverting to a behavior pattern that you thought you had long since let go of? It's called "Reverting to Type" and con artists count on it to control the masses in times of war and social chaos. How do you think "Resident" Bush and his ego-atheist team got the so-called "Patriot Act" passed congress?
• The "Get the Child" technique is thousands of years old and has been used by churches and political groups around the globe. The Roman Catholic Church, the Moslem religion, and the former Russian, so-called communists are probable the best know users of this technique.
• 21 The Exclude Me Clause
• Make up rules for everybody to follow and then exclude yourself or your buddies from having to follow the rules. Literally thousands of laws have been passed with this type of exclusionary clause in them. For example, in the process of supposedly eliminating loan sharking, (charging excessive and outrageous interest on loans) the federal government made it illegal for anyone to charge an interest rate above ten percent. They conveniently excluded banks and credit card companies from having to comply with this law. In essence, what this law did was move loan sharking from back alleys and hoodlum hangouts into the exclusive offices of the finance and banking industry.
• Another variation of this theme is to design the rules so that no matter what happens, we win. Lawyers, stock traders, and politicians are notorious for this. Some examples: No matter who wins or loses a law suit, the lawyers always collect money. No matter whether stock prices go up or down, the stock broker always collects money.
• 22 Secret Language
• Set up a secret language so that you can give orders and if accused of misdeeds, you can deny having ever told anyone to do anything wrong. This is a variation of the process in which military messages are encrypted so the enemy, although hearing the message, doesn't know what it means.
• 23 Becoming Offended -- The last Refuge of a Scoundrel:
• When caught in an unethical action, a scoundrel will often feign offence. It puts the accuser on the defensive and it often works like magic in derailing a confrontation.
• 24 Politics By Murder:
• There is a certain class of people who have a notoriously short life expectancy. I'm referring to those who seriously threaten the status quo. Here are a few names you might be familiar with:
John F. Kennedy
Martin Luther King
Robert Kennedy
Anwar Sadad
Malcom X
John Lennon
John F. Kennedy Jr
• The Elimination of Heroes: Have you noticed that in the last few years, almost every person who could be looked up to as a hero/role mode has either died young or has been attacked and had their careers destroyed. Here are a few names you might be familiar with:
John F. Kennedy Jr.
John Lennon
Pete Rose
Former President Bill Clinton
Martha Stewart
Michael Jackson
• The Old Boys Club: As you may have figured out by now, "The Old Boys Club" is both alive and getting very desperate. They too, see "the hand writing on the wall" and know that, like all the other peddlers of death and misery, they, too, will soon be history. They are; however, becoming increasingly desperate in their dying years. Their clandestine acts of murder and character assassination, like the construction of the Berlin Wall, are act of desperation by those drowning in their own cesspool of ego, greed, and corruption. See the page titled: Winning with a Losing Issue -- Conflict sells and it's a Multi-Billion Dollar Business.
• 25 Divide and Conquer:
• The Concept: Those who use this approach, begin by looking for and finding people with the right psychological profile so that they can be either: 1) consciously and intentionally invited to be part of the team or 2) simply manipulated and used via clandestine means. When they are found, the users of this concept do whatever is necessary to support the person's efforts against the opposition. Lets examine how this works be looking at presidential politics.
• Mr. Nadar chose the first option. In the face of numerous appeals from his supporters to step out of the race, he refused and, by divide and conquer, gave the White house to the Republicans. In so doing he created numerous loses. The Democrats lost. Nadar lost. His political career ended, because nobody in their right mind can possible vote for someone who believes that "There is not one iota of difference between the Republican and the Democrats." And most of all, the public lost.
• 26 Two Sides Are One
• Often what appears to be two sides is actually only one side. This is a close relative of the divide and conquer ploy and the Lets you and him fight game.
• In this scenario, the manipulators have two opposing sides fighting each other, but behind the scenes, there is a third group of con artists who manipulate and support, or aggravate and egg on both sides. Probably the clearest example of this is the American political system. No matter whether republicans or democrats are in charge, the public gets screwed. There are obvious differences between the two sides, but the behind-the-scenes power brokers on both sides live by similar fundamental values:
Profit first; me first; control at any cost; people last;
environmental destruction is OK; what happens any one else
or anything else is irrelevant.
• The second world war had the same financiers supporting both sides. And who do you suppose was responsible for setting Saddam Hussein up in Iraq. Non other than the United Sates government.
• The 1991 Gulf war, why was Saddam Hussein left in power? Why did the American forces stop 34 kilometers from his palace and turn around and go home. 1) Because those in control need an enemy. Otherwise, how can you justify spending billions of dollars on military hardware. 2) Because without an enemy, you can't justify installing fascist, police state laws, and imposing government secrecy. 3) Because those in control need chaos, confusion, grief, misery and all the other negative emotions, conditions, and circumstances in order to manipulate the masses and maintain control.
• The game is played by getting one group mad at the other, and either sell weapons to both sides or use the conflict to amass more political power and control. The divisive issue doesn't matter, as long as it can be used to set one group against another. Here are some examples: The gay rights, the anti-abortion war, religion against religion, such as protestants versus Catholics in Northern Ireland. Ethnic or racial conflicts such as Blacks against whites as in the U.S or Moslems and Catholics in Bosnia. Real physical wars such Afghanistan and Iraq.
• The so-called war on drugs is actually a ploy designed to stifle the competition, a technique to keep the prices high, a means of destroying the minds of the political dissenters, to way to increase crime and justify creating and maintaining a fascist police state and an elaborate prison system, a source of billions of secret dollars, and probably several more reasons that are not apparent at the moment.
• Where do you suppose all the drug money is going? Do you really believe that hundreds of billions of dollars could be laundered every year and put back into the economy without the support of those running the world's governments?
• 27 How to Steal a Million Dollars
• Actually, stealing a million dollars is really quite easy. You simply have to approach your goal from a direction that the general public is either unaware of or is not inclined to publicly protest. Stealing a million dollars is done in the same way, symbolically speaking, that you would eat an elephant -- One Bite at a Time. Here's how this scam works:
• If you steal a million dollars from one person, you stand an excellent chance of winding up in a dark and dingy, cold prison cell. If you steal one dollar from a million people, you stand an excellent chance of winding up in a huge mansion with servants and a chauffer-driven limousine.
• And if you get caught stealing one dollar at a time, the usual punishment is that your corporation gives a piece of the action (a small percent of the stolen money) to the government (technically called a fine). The government agent slaps your wrist and then you go home to think up another money-producing scam. This happens all the time. It's happening right now all over the world. You just have to know where to look. Look into the industries that have been the defendants in class action law suits -- banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, oil companies, telephone companies, etc. Does the name Arthur Enron mean anything to you?
• JR Insert: Hospitals, e.g. HAC.
• Some examples: 1) There's a well known orange juice company that made millions watering their juice. 2) The local government-owned, water and power company actually billed this author for putting more water down the sewer pipes than came into his property in the incoming water pipes. Who has the time and energy to even complain, let alone challenging this kind of petty nickel and dime thievery.
• 28 What Are The Patterns Here?
• 1) The same people always win -- the money interests.
• 2) The same people always lose -- the general public.
• 3) The movement is toward an antiquated two class society with the wealthy owning and controlling everything and everyone else as their disposable servants.
• 4) A fascist police state controlled by a one party system, but disguised as a two party system.
JR Insert from “War, The Art of by Sun Tzu” file...

• All warfare is based on deception.
H. L. Mencken

• “The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” -H. L. Mencken
12-20-16

• JR Insert from “Controlled Opposition” file...
“One of the primary psychological barriers preventing common people from comprehending the enormous level of deception they are under is this: People judge the integrity of other people by looking at themselves. Since they see themselves as basically 'good' people, who could never engage in such intense deception, they assume that others could not do these things either. This is a fundamentally-flawed conclusion.”
• End of JR Insert from “Controlled Opposition” file.

1-26-18

• You know you’re dealing with a Con Artist when they are always Attacking and Never Defending. As they say, the Best Defense is a Good Offense as to Divert Attention Away from the Con and the Con Artist.
• JR Insert from “Logical Fallacies - Formal & Informal” file…
• 1) NEVER DEFEND YOUR OWN POINTS. Don't forget this monumental Internet argument cornerstone even if you fall down a well and get amnesia and learn you're pregnant with your mother's son's evil twin. Never, under any circumstance, attempt to defend what you've said; just attack the other person's argument over and over and over until one of you dies of old age or some legislative branch agrees to shut down the Internet forever. Defending yourself or your argument is a weak act of desperation which informs your enemy that you're completely open to attack. The grizzled Internet debater will never address the validity of their previous claims, instead opting to forge ahead and stay on the offensive despite any erroneous or outright false statements they said in the past, effectively keeping the enemy on their toes. You should view Internet arguments as a really crummy fighting game: only the utter idiots bother pressing the "block / defend" button.
• End of JR Insert from “Logical Fallacies - Formal & Informal” file.
Con Artists Use These Psychological Tactics to Manipulate People to Believe Them Every Time

[ [www.inc.com] ]

Understanding Con Artists, Manipulators, and Cult Leaders: An Index of Posts About Manipulation

[ [undermuchgrace.blogspot.com] ]

Spotting Logical Fallacies and Propaganda Techniques

• The techniques of thought reform as defined by Robert Lifton are based upon a series of logical leaps and informal logical fallacies. Knowing the basics of commonly used fallacies and propaganda techniques can help reduce the likelihood of manipulation. Like a good batter can identify the type of ball a pitcher has thrown him as soon as the ball leaves the pitcher's hand, a good fallacy spotter can do much the same thing. Here is a list of common propaganda techniques and logical fallacies commonly used by spiritual abusers and cults.
• Propaganda Techniques: A Short List
1. Ad Hominem - Attack your opponent's person rather than the argument itself. Literally "against the man"
2. Ad Hominem Abusive (Sub category of Ad Hominem) - An attack on the character or other irrelevant personal qualities of the opposition—such as appearance—is offered as evidence against their position. Such attacks are often effective distractions ["red herrings"], because the opponent feels it necessary to defend the self, thus being distracted from the topic of the debate.
3. Hominem Circumstantial (Subcategory of Ad Hominem) -A Circumstantial Ad Hominem is one in which some irrelevant personal circumstance surrounding the opponent is offered as evidence against the opponent's position. This fallacy is often introduced by phrases such as: "Of course, that's what you'd expect him to say." The fallacy claims that the only reason why he argues as he does is because of personal circumstances, such as standing to gain from the argument's acceptance.
4. Appeal to Authority - Citing authorities or respected figures to support an argument or to discredit or negate an argument made by an opponent. This effectively thwarts the debate and the argument.
5. Appeal to Fear** - Fear is used to destabilize people so that they will be more likely to do or believe something that they would not otherwise choose under normal circumstances.
6. Appeal to Force** (Argumentum ad Baculum) - Use of force and threats of force to "win" a debate. (baculum is a walking stick)
7. Appeal to Ignorance (also Argument from Silence) -An appeal to ignorance is an argument for or against a proposition on the basis of a lack of evidence against or for it. If there is positive evidence for the conclusion, then of course we have other reasons for accepting it, but a lack of evidence by itself is no evidence.
8. Appeal to Prejudice** - (Also Called Poisoning the Well) Using emotive terms and connotation to attach moral benefit or goodness to the argument. Attach the modifier "Biblical" to that which should not be questioned. "Cleanliness is next to godliness." It can also be used negatively. "The opinions and unrelated beliefs of a non-Christian cannot really be trusted, even regarding matters that do not relate to morality or Scripture."
9. Argumentum Ad Nauseum - An idea is repeated relentlessly until it is accepted. Especially effective when there is a great deal of milieu control.
10. Argumentum Ad Populum - [also called the "bandwagon" and "inevitable victory"] Persuasion based on social proof
11. Big Lie - Create a message that is so complex but contains enough truthful elements so that people will not identify all the fictitious and fallacious elements. By the time it is recognized, many of the ideas are a part of the fabric of the debate and widely accepted.
12. Black-and-White Fallacy** (also called the Either-Or Fallacy or False Dilemma) - Presents information so that there are only two possible choices, one of which is far more appealing than the other. Obscures the difference between that which is contrary vs contradictory.
13. Common Man - Taking on of the characteristics of the target audience to make the message more palatable
14. Demonizing the Enemy** - Dehumanize the enemy and remove elements of commonality so that the target is easily dismissed, worthless, and of "non-person" status
15. Direct Order - Simplification of the decision making process so that followers will respond to very simple commands without question or need for additional problem solving
16. Euphoria - Use of emotionally charged and euphoria producing events to perpetuate good feelings and utopian ideals
17. Flag-waving - Capitalizing on patriotic sentiments to further one's agenda.
18. Glittering Generality - The use of positive connotation and vague statements to present an argument as very desirable without evidence to support glittering claims
19. Intentional Vagueness** [also "Fuzzy Logic"] - Conclusions are not directly stated and the message may be intentionally vague so that individuals may draw their own conclusions, and the speaker does not have to be held directly accountable for the ideas. This works well in concert with other propaganda techniques.
20. Oversimplification [also "Fallacy of the Simple Cause"] - Very complex processes are described with trite explanations that do not provide a faithful perspective for the target audience. Trite explanations are used to reduce rationales into faulty causalities.
21. Quoting Out of Context (type of "Straw Man" argument) - Selected quotes are extracted from a passage so that without the full context of the passage, the meaning is greatly distorted.
22. Rationalization** - Positive and unrelated aspects of something are offered as evidence for an argument's validity. "But they can't teach wrong doctrine because they have a lovely family"
23. Red Herring - (large category of several fallacies) Irrelevant but compelling aspects of an argument are offered as a distraction from the core issues in order to derail the debate.
24. Redefinition** - Assigning new meaning to an old term, but this is a logical boobytrap because of the ease of equivocation and confusing meanings. "He who defines, wins."
25. Reductio ad Hitlerum (type of Red Herring - see also Transference) - Suggestion that a popular idea is associated with something deplorable, hateful and unthinkable so that people will react and reject the argument or source of information based on the association.
26. Repetition - A rhetorical or literary device that is lyrical and gets stuck in one's mind like an advertising jingle. It is akin to argumentum ad nauseum, but also has literary quality.
27. Scapegoating** - A single cause or element is identified and vilified as the source of all undesirable circumstances or outcomes. The scapegoat distracts the audience from other possible contributing factors.
28. Slogans - Short phrases or motto used to make emotional appeals and support ideas. Slogans become "thought stopping" techniques quickly and become communication shortcuts that suspend critical thought.
29. Steriotyping [also "Name Calling" or "Labeling"] - Reduces people, events, practices or ideas to capitalize on prejudice to evoke fear or distain.
30. Straw Man** - The Prince of All Fallacies [Subtype of "Red Herring"] - Attempt to refute an opponent's position, and in the context is required to do so, but instead attacks a position—the "straw man"—not held by the opponent. Argues to a conclusion that denies the "straw man" the arguer has set up, but misses the target. A common straw man is an extreme man. Extreme positions are more difficult to defend because they make fewer allowances for exceptions, or counter-examples.
31. Testimonial - Reports or testimony from trusted sources are offered, out of context, in support of or for vilification of an idea, person, etc.
32. Transference** - Projection of either positive or negative qualities to something or someone in order to connote qualities that may or may not be related. It capitalizes on emotional response and is related to "Guilt by Association" and "Reductio ad Hitlerum"
33. Unstated Assumption** - Beliefs are implied or stated indirectly because a direct statement would seem less credible. "Women's suffrage is outside the prescriptive will of God and Kingdom Architecture." As a woman and a voter, you now have been told that you are acting outside the will of God and willingly disobedient. Any Christian understands that willful disobedience of God and the Scriptures is sin. The speaker can imply that they have not accused anyone of sinning, skirting accountability; however their inference that voting for women is a sin is understood.
• Posted by Cynthia Kunsman at 11:45 AM

...End of File Preview...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2020 03:13PM by John Rose.

Date: December 18, 2020 03:14PM

WARNING!!!!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

This CRAPPING T--U-R-D has CRAPPED on virtually every one of my Threads, as well as everyone else's Threads. So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 18, 2020 04:33PM

Lord help US....
(You're working too hard JR, remember TC Fry?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2020 04:35PM by NuNativs.

Date: December 18, 2020 04:55PM

I would like to mention that ALL Psychopaths are Con Artists, but NOT ALL Con Artists are Psychopaths and it behooves ALL of us to STUDY Psychopathy and the Con Artists' Hand Book so we can identify these SICKOS and EXPOSE them as I am trying to do with our RESIDENT SICKO.

WARNING!!!!!!

Note for everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are unable to recognize one when they see one - we have a SHILL who CONSTANTLY posts BS from Mainstream Media and CONSTANTLY CRAPS on all of our Threads that are trying to COUNTER the BS from Mainstream Media!

This CRAPPING T--U-R-D has CRAPPED on virtually every one of my Threads, as well as everyone else's Threads. So you have been per-warned - BEWARE of the T--U-R-D!!!!!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 18, 2021 05:48PM

How about Seitans Secret Weapon, at least it's vegan, though all wheat gluten which just clogs up the system...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables