Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

biggest experiment-Bhakti
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 19, 2020 09:37PM

no I don't agree with many of his concepts

but i love when he savages fauci.

[thehighwire.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: biggest experiment-Bhakti
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 19, 2020 10:13PM

fresh

For everyone who sees this comment and may not know about this Message Board, as well as those on this Message Board who haven't studied Psychopathy and Con Artists and are having a hard time putting 2 + 2 together, fresh is simply trying to avoid yet ANOTHER REPETITIVE STRAW MAN from our resident SHILL.

See my Threads on Con Artists and Psychopaths to learn more about How to Spot a Psychopathic Con Artist.

WARNING!!!

ANOTHER STRAW MAN COMING SOON!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2020 10:15PM by John Rose.

Date: December 19, 2020 10:22PM

he says it's CRIMINAL to push out a vaccine.

obviously, if we were to accept a "disease" with a 99.8% survival

then his point is WHAT DO YOU NEED A VACCINE FOR?

and it's IMPOSSIBLE to show that the vaccine could be more effective than the "immune system"

of course idiot fauci would say to prevent
"transmission"
and mild symptoms

which means yes, it's a psyop.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 20, 2020 01:21AM

"SHOWTIME!!!"

(NuNativs enters from stage left with a fancy tap dance).

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out"HERE I AM AS REQUESTED!!!" spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Jr, it's truly flattering how much attention you give me. I must be some kind of special like the late, great Zazusa....

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 20, 2020 05:56AM

fresh

but i love when he savages fauci.

[thehighwire.com]

"Many" of his concepts? Or just some. Anyway, it is true that he's only halfway there. He says he is "pro vaccine". Polio, tetanus vaccines, etc. are, to him, "a godsend". SMH. He needs a bit of educating himself. There's tons of v. good books out there which explain why ALL vaccines are a hoax, a dangeorus hoax. Oh well, let's be grateful for his opposition to the corona vaccine anyway!

I read all about Fauci and AIDS in Brian Ellison's book Why We Will Never Win the War on AIDS, a magnificent work. My copy was never returned to me after I loaned it out to someone in the media about 20 yr. ago. He pretended he never got it. There is a reason why this book is asking $67 on Amazon & shipping and $99 minimum on abebooks.com.

Thank you for the link to thehighwire. Here is a portion of one comment:

If only people could realize how damaging it is to their spiritual being to be existing in the constant state of fear, paranoia and hysteria.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2020 06:09AM by Horsea.

Date: December 20, 2020 06:15AM

>"Many" of his concepts? Or just some.

I didn't have an interest in examining everything he said
and giving my opinion. because it doesn't matter.
the point was regarding his opposition to this vaccine at least.

yes agreed below..

>>Anyway, it is true that he's only halfway there. He says he is "pro vaccine". Polio, tetanus vaccines, etc. are, to him, "a godsend". SMH. He needs a bit of educating himself. There's tons of v. good books out there which explain why ALL vaccines are a hoax, a dangeorus hoax. Oh well, let's be grateful for his opposition to the corona vaccine anyway!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 20, 2020 08:43PM

A great bunch here. Dr Rashid Buttar in particular expresses it right.

[www.bitchute.com]

Another Dr. here says that all parents want what's "best" for their child. Well, I didn't. I wanted what was right. "Best" is culturally defined by blind scientists and then duly supported by a bunch of sheep with their noses up the medical elites' arses.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables