Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Plot to Steal America
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 21, 2020 03:50PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Plot to Steal America
Date: December 21, 2020 03:52PM

Here's a link to YouTube...

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 21, 2020 06:26PM

A little too Patriotic for my tastes. I have a soft spot for the American Indians...

Date: December 22, 2020 01:05AM

Here's a link to the Facebook page where I got the link to The Plot to Steal America - Deplorable Dudes & Dregs of Society.

People are WAKING UP all over!!!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 01, 2021 07:10AM

It is hard to believe that so many have been so blind for so long. Then the corona 19 thing comes along and they think, well, THAT'S the cause of communism happening here. They think it occurred all of a sudden. It started back in 1913 but you already knew that...

Let us pray like hell that people will do more than just "wake up". Lots of people wake up and loll around in bed instead of jumping out and getting going. smiling smiley

Date: January 01, 2021 04:17PM

Horsea
It is hard to believe that so many have been so blind for so long. Then the corona 19 thing comes along and they think, well, THAT'S the cause of communism happening here. They think it occurred all of a sudden. It started back in 1913 but you already knew that...

Let us pray like hell that people will do more than just "wake up". Lots of people wake up and loll around in bed instead of jumping out and getting going. smiling smiley

EXACTLY!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Anger Is A Gift!!!
8:33 Minute Video

Published on Sep 6, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at how Anger Is A Gift because Anger is not only a Prelude to Courage, but Anger is also Forceful Non-Acceptance of the Status Quo.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00036 - 08:33 made 9-06-16:

Malcolm X once said, “Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you haven't seen the 1976 movie - “Network” before or if it's been a while, watch the first 5 minutes of my video below...

[www.youtube.com]
I'm Mad As Hell And I'm Not Going To Take This Anymore!
23:58 Minute Video

Published on Sep 5, 2016
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Howard Beale’s “Mad as Hell” Speech from the 1976 movie - “Network”!

Date: January 15, 2021 02:46PM

The True Story Behind Seth Holehouse
3:37 Minute Video

Premiered Jan 13, 2021
Man In America
72K subscribers
Meet the man behind Man in America.

[youtu.be]
0:01 MM
So I made a video recently [The Plot to Steal America] - maybe you saw it.

[youtu.be]
0:28 MM
I grew up in small town Ohio and spent most of my working life in New York City. I was raised in a Christian family, I love God and I meditate in my spare time. I actually Hate Politics. If you told me 2 years ago I'd be making a video about it, I would have laughed at you. This may come as a surprise, but I voted Democrat my whole life, except for 1 election. And if I'm being completely honest with you, I think both Parties are corrupt to the core. In 2016, I voted for Hillary. I was genuinely worried that Trump would fly off the handle and smash the Nuke button. If he handled Nuclear War like he handled Twitter, we're done for! So I voted for Hillary - the lesser of 2 Evils, right?

Even though I could have cared less for US Politics, I spent years exposing Human Rights Abuse under Communism. I know what goes on there. I know what it looks like when a Nation is standing on the doorstep of Tyranny. Around 2016, I started seeing the same patterns showing up here in the US. At the same time, I kept seeing more and more Money pouring in from the Chinese Communist Party - the CCP. I started seeing all the influence they had over Hollywood, Big Tech, Politicians and especially the Media. 1:44 MM

[youtu.be]
1:44 MM
One thing I care about the most is Truth. I hate being lied to. I'm also stubborn. So if I sense something isn't True, I dig into it even more. I stopped watching Mainstream Media's coverage of Trump. I started watching him speak directly and saw how much they were twisting everything he said even outright lying about what he said. I realized the Media was intentionally turning the American people against the one man who is trying to protect us. But if you don't believe me, go ahead and scrutinized me. Trust me, I want to be Wrong because if I am, all it means is I'm crazy and you can make fun of me as much as you want. Mail me a tinfoil hat. But if I'm right, we've got a really serious situation on our hands. 2:33 MM

Date: January 15, 2021 04:01PM

CNN's Don Lemon: If You Voted for Trump, You Back the Klan, Nazis

Lemon also said last week’s riot at the Capitol was about “preserving whiteness.

“And preserving it in the worst possible way, which is white supremacy. They were wearing Nazi insignia on their clothing. They were neo-Nazis. They were fascists or fascist supporters. They were members of groups that people in Washington should not be fighting for at this point.”

Date: January 15, 2021 06:09PM

Let it go...

Yaima - Our Game

A story told of long ago
Before they knew
They were powerful
Materials ruled the world
They sang sad songs
Of how they suffered.
With narrow eyes
And twice sold lies,
A victims view
From inside a cube

My love

Then all at once
But one by one
They heard the call
A simple song saying
"When would you like
To leave it all behind?
You can quit all your sorrow
Lose track of time
And jump in, surrender
Wash it all away
Jump in and remember
This is our game
My love"

And now the tables have turned
And the scales have evened
And the Illusions
Are breaking at the seams
And the patterns
And problems
And prisons of the past
Will be pushed under the table
Never meant to last
And we grow in numbers
Day by day
A familiar smile
Upon your face
My love.

Then all at once
But one by one
They heard the call
A simple song,
Saying, “When would you like
to leave it all behind?
You can quit all your sorrow
Lose track of time
And jump in, surrender
Jump in, surrender
Wash it all away
Jump in and remember
This is our game
My love”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2021 06:10PM by NuNativs.

Date: January 15, 2021 08:37PM

John Rose

Premiered Jan 13, 2021
Man In America
72K subscribers

...see above...

[youtu.be]
One thing I care about the most is Truth. I hate being lied to. I'm also stubborn. So if I sense something isn't True, I dig into it even more. I stopped watching Mainstream Media's coverage of Trump. I started watching him speak directly and saw how much they were twisting everything he said even outright lying about what he said. I realized the Media was intentionally turning the American people against the one man who is trying to protect us. But if you don't believe me, go ahead and scrutinized me. Trust me, I want to be Wrong because if I am, all it means is I'm crazy and you can make fun of me as much as you want. Mail me a tinfoil hat. But if I'm right, we've got a really serious situation on our hands. 2:33 MM

I really like this guy and just updated my file on Injustice - see below, followed by some more snippets from my file on Injustice.

JR Insert from "LIVING AND RAW FOOD DISCUSSION - 9" file...
2-4-18

Which Video and Post was it where I mentioned the American Indians and how unjust it was for them to have been Demonized as Savages when the White Men were the Savages? I said the same thing Germar says below and I only watched Germar within the last few weeks or so.

1. April 30, 2013
2. May 08, 2013
3. August 04, 2014
4. 2-16-17
5. February 17, 2017
6. Feb 26, 2017
7. March 12, 2017
8. Sep 27, 2017 [Not Viewed until January 2018]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Anti-NRA March
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 30, 2013 10:10AM

This actually reminded me of all the Propaganda I was exposed to growing up watching all of the westerns depicting the Savage Indians and how they scalped the White Man. It wasn’t until college that I learned that it was our Government who put a bounty on the Indian Scalps and it was they who retaliated in like manner.

Peace and Love..........John
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Hitler's War?: What the Historians Neglect to Mention...
Date: May 08, 2013 04:52PM

It’s the first documentary ever to unabashedly explain from the German perspective, how World War II really began, and the many efforts that were made by Hitler to avoid it, and to establish a lasting, viable and mutually acceptable peace, but how he was ultimately left with no choice but to invade Poland.

[www.youtube.com] - Video unavailable This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. @1-15-21
Hitler's War?: What the Historians Neglect to Mention.
1:36:54 Minute Video

There are always two sides to every story, and now the Germans are finally telling theirs. This film is a "must see" for anyone with a sense of justice, honour, fairness and dignity, who have respect for ALL of the victims of World War II (not merely the "politically correct" ones) and who are interested in an accurate account of history. Indeed, if we are to learn from history, and not be doomed to repeat it, then we must also have a fair and accurate account from which to draw our conclusions and upon which to make decisions in the present, and for our future.

Peace and Love..........John
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Gaza & The Myth Of Israel's Right To Exist...
Date: August 04, 2014 10:24AM

<<<The biggest human catastrofe ever in the history of human kind is on the US soil with the destruction of 60 million original people that lived on the present US soil (wikipedia).>>>

“My lands are where my dead lie buried.” -Crazy Horse

<<<Why is that not taught in schools?>>>

Here is the Best of the File Preview from my file on History Quotes:

...The Best of the File Preview...
• "As the pages turn, the comfortable myths, produced by history written by the victors, are swept aside." -Paul Craig Roberts
• "History is the propaganda of the victors." -Ernst Toller
• "History is written by the winners." -Alex Haley
• "Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt shall always glorify the hunters." -African Proverb
• “History is written by the victors.” -Winston Churchill
• “Victory has a thousand fathers. Defeat is an orphan.” -John F. Kennedy
• “History would be something extraordinary, if only it were true.” -Leo Tolstoy
• “He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.” -George Orwell
• “Clio, the muse of history, is as thoroughly infected with lies as a street whore with syphilis.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
• History is a vast early warning system. -Norman Cousins
• "If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience?" -George Bernard Shaw
• "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
• "It was that there are no simple lessons in history, that it is human nature that repeats itself, not history." -John Toland
• "History offers some consolation by reminding us that sin has flourished in every age." -Will and Ariel Durant, Lessons of History
• "If the past has been an obstacle and a burden, knowledge of the past is the safest and the surest emancipation." -John Acton
• "History teaches us the mistakes we are going to make." -Author Unknown
• “The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” -Winston Churchill
...End of the Best of the File Preview...

So why don’t they teach us what really happened to the Indians in schools?

It’s the same reason why they lied about Germany and Japan and why they teach us lies about what really happened. Indeed, our world is Run by Psychopaths!!! Heroes are turned into Villains and Villains are turned into Heroes, which is why it behooves all of us to QUESTION EVERYTHING!!! [www.youtube.com]
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Per Audio Tape JR# F1-20 - 02:49 made 2-16-17:
In my book, there’s nothing worse than a Good person being called a Bad person and I’ve got to be careful how I word that - that’s why I worded it that way because I don’t want to say anything about being Falsely Accused, therefore, giving someone an idea, but that’s what it’s all about. Hitler was Falsely Accused. Mussolini was Falsely Accused. Germany and Japan were Falsely Accused. Good people were called Bad people. But when you say Falsely Accused, either way they’ll go for it, but it won’t incite the loonies as much.

0:43 MM
You don't know what I know, so you don't know why I’m Outraged. You think I’m Outraged because I’m German and I’m protecting Hitler! You bozo, you don't know the facts - you don't know what I know.

0:59 MM
If being Outraged about Germany and Japan and Mussolini and Hitler, but especially if you’re Outraged about Germany and Hitler and it’s because I’m taking it personally, then why did I start a file on Hitler that was 150 pages long saying, Bad Hitler - Bad Hitler - Bad Hitler? I had created a 150 page file proving Hitler was Not a Vegetarian and was, indeed, a Bad guy - Bad guy - Bad guy. There’s nothing personal involved - the Truth!

1:36 MM
If you’re Not Outraged that they’ve taken a Hero and turned him into the Epitome of Evil, then you have No sense of Justice. If someone went back in time and killed Hitler thinking that they were doing a good thing, we would have immediately gone into Communistic Rule - World Rule all over the World immediately; this World would be a totally different place if it wasn’t for Hitler. Hitler literally Saved the World from Communism giving us a fighting chance at this point to Win this Battle. We may have lost everything if it wasn’t for Hitler, so to take the Greatest Man of the Century and turn him into the Worst ever is the Biggest Injustice in the World and you should be Outraged.

2:26 MM
Post that comment where Chat attacked Panchito and I came to his defense and then, comment after that - Panchito, you’ve turned into Chat. You still have never learned how to communicate on Chat Boards - Message Boards. 2:49 MM
[End of F1-20] [389 words]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Vegetable Police - Why I'm a Vegan Nazi Now
Date: February 17, 2017 12:23AM

<<<I ask because because you seem to be emotionally attached to a positive image of Hitler>>>

I have NO emotional attachment whatsoever to a positive image of Hitler.

In fact, my file on Hitler started out trying to Prove that Hitler was a BAD Guy and was NOT a Vegetarian and was ~150 pages long. And then, I read a positive quote from JFK about Hitler and it opened up my mind so I read the other Version and as a result, my file on Hitler is now over 1,000 pages long and my file on the Holocaust is over 800 pages long.

You don't understand why I am so OUTRAGED simply because you don't know what I know.

I now know beyond any doubt that Hitler was very likely our GREATEST HERO of the 20th Century and if you are NOT OUTRAGED that the SCUM of the World has taken a HERO and turned him into the Epitome of Evil, then you have NO sense of JUSTICE.

All you have to do is look at the other Version as I have done and it is very obvious why they have demonized Hitler and made up the Jewish Holocaust. There was a Holocaust, but it was against the Germans by the Jews and they flipped it around, as they always do, and claimed that they were Holocausted!
BULL $HIT!!!

Listen to the 1961 Benjamin Freedman Speech and watch Hellstorm and you'll soon realize that the Germans were the victims of this war and NOT the Jews!
THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING!!!

Indeed, it boggles my mind that anyone would believe the "Official Version" about anything from our Governments!
ALL GOVERNMENTS LIE!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Benjamin Freedman's 1961 Speech at the Willard Hotel
46:31 Minute Video

[www.youtube.com] - This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service. @1-15-21
Hellstorm - The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany
1:30:20 Minute Video
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.youtube.com] - This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on hate speech. Learn more about combating hate speech in your country. @1-15-21
Fourteen Days That Saved the World
11:21 Minute Video

Published on Feb 26, 2017
In this Video, John Rose takes a closer look at Fourteen Days That Saved the World.

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00232 - 11:21 made 2-25-17:

Hello, my name is John Rose and in this Video, I’d like to take a closer look at Operation Barbarossa. Have y’all heard about that one before? If you haven’t you really should know about it because if it wasn’t Operation Barbarossa, this would be a whole different world we’re living in right now. Operation Barbarossa is referred to as Fourteen Days That Saved the World.

Now what I’m going to do in this really short Video is I’m not going to go into much detail about this, but I will put a link down below in the description box to a really fascinating article where you can see where Hitler was forced to pre-emptively attack Russia because he found out what they were about to do. They’re about to not just attack Germany, but all of Western Europe and Hitler found out about this and because he did a pre-emptive attack he was able to foil their whole plans. If it wasn’t for Hitler, we would have been under Communists Rule a long time ago.

People always say, oh, if I could just go back in time, who would you Kill. Go Kill Hitler and you know, I’ve seen TV Shows about this. We’re so Brainwashed on this on so many levels and yet, if that was to happen, y’all wouldn’t like the outcome. We’ve got to realize that just about everything we’ve been told about what this man has done is Wrong - they’re Lies. You got to Empty your Cup and look at the other Version. Don’t ask stupid Questions about this and this and this - they’re Lies - throw them out! Look at the other Version. Consider the possibility that Hitler is the victim of the Hitlerian Lie. He was exposing that Lie - Not promoting It and it’s ironic that it’s now accredited to him when if you read his book, he points out that this is credited to someone else who then, turned it around and used it against him.

So this is a really interesting article - I want y’all to look at this. Just to give you a quick overview you can tell what type of Military you have whether it’s Offensive or Defensive based on a few characteristics. One of them is the number of paratroopers you have. Germany only had 4,000 paratroopers. If you’re all about Defense, you don’t need a bunch of paratroopers, but if you’re all about Offense, that’s how you do it you have a bunch of paratroopers. Germany - 4,000 paratroopers. Russia - 1 Million! 1 Million - 200 times more than the entire world. They’re about to attack Western Europe. They had these Huge Flying Tanks with Rockets on them. Russia was the first to use Rockets.

[youtu.be]
3:07 MM
If it wasn’t for Hitler, this would be a different world. We’ve got to open up our mind and realize what kind of injustice we’re doing to this man and it reminds me of what happened to me when I got into College and I found out that I was lied to about the American Indians - that they weren’t Savages - they weren’t scalping us - we were scalping them. The “White Man” had bounties on the Native Americans and they retaliated and yet, I grew up thinking that these were the Bad people. I really feel bad that I felt that way about someone and they didn’t deserve that type of condemnation.

Well you guys, most of us, every one of us, basically, is doing that to Hitler and the German people. These are Lies, just like we Lied about the Native Americans, just like we Lie about everybody! We’ve got to accept this and I’m not saying anybody is a Saint, but we’re at a point right now where we need some Leaders and that’s what Hitler was to the German people. He was a Great Leader. He was a man. He wasn’t perfect. But when you look at the last century and you consider that 262 Million people we murdered during peace time and that this is going to keep happening, we’ve got to realize what history is all about.

We’ve got to Empty our Cup. Sit down before fact like a little child and be prepared to give up every preconceived notion. At least try to hold 2 possibilities in your mind at the same time and when you do that, you’ll realize the Official Story falls apart like all most Official Stories do. With an open mind within 5 minutes you can Prove the Holocaust is a Scam - 5 minutes - with an open mind. And once you realize that’s a Scam, then everything else falls apart too. It’s like Building 7 is the smoking gun on 911. We know that Building was wired and if that Building was wired, we know the other Buildings were wired. We know the Official Version is Wrong! That’s part of the spoils of war - you get to have a Monopoly on writing the history for posterity.

We have to understand that my friends and we don’t need to know any details. When we look at what Germany and Japan and even Gaddafi has done, the only Message we need to take home from that is Stop letting someone else Print our Money. 5:43 MM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
Date: March 12, 2017 02:05PM

Adolf Hitler - Overlooked Candidate for the Nobel
[hercollano2.blogspot.com]

Indeed, it truly saddens me to see such a GREAT man not recognized for all of the GREAT things he did and then, to be FALSELY accused of doing things that he did NOT do.

Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin were the REAL WAR CRIMINALS, but some people are DUMBER than dirt and they haven't figured out who writes the history books.

So if this topic is all new to you, please IGNORE all of the stupid comments from stupid people and do you own research. It only takes a few minutes to learn that the Holocaust is a Hoax and once you realize that the REAL Holocaust happened to the Germans, you'll realize that Hitler should have been given the Nobel Prize for Peace.

Currently, there are at least 3 people on this message board that are attacking Hitler [riverhousebill, nunativs and panchito] and they'll be showing up shortly, so do what I do - don't even waste your time reading their comments.

Remember what Gandhi said of Hitler...

“I am not fit to carry water for that man.”

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

[www.youtube.com] - Video unavailable This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated. @1-15-21
Germar Rudolf's slide show about the alleged Nazi gas chambers
2:11:43 Minute Video

JohnRobinson101
Published on Sep 27, 2017
Germar Rudolf illustrates his revisionist findings about the alleged Nazi gas chambers with an excellent slide show at David Irving's historical meeting. With an intro and commentary by Mr. Irving.

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
11:10 MM
Germar Rudolf: But what actually happened, I think, the prerequisite for what happened lies in my character and that lies in the character of many Revionists. First of all, they have a very strong will. Secondly, they have a feeling for injustice and they have a will to fight injustice - they cannot accept - they stand up. So these two compounds I had already when I was a baby just two or three years old and my father was the sort of father who wants to force his kids and his son, especially his first son, which I was to go into a certain direction because he was very proud of his son and he wanted him to be a nice guy and he tried force be to be certain behavior and it didn’t work because I was stubborn - I had my own will and if I am not convinced to do a thing, but only forced I will refuse and do the opposite. That’s my nature and all through my life if someone wants to force me to do something and he cannot explain to me why it is good to do so, be quite sure I’m going to do the opposite.

So that was my mindset and I learned about the Holocaust at school three times. 12:18 MM

12:31 MM
I believed in everything and I believed, especially, that all the people who doubt, who even Denied, that they are as we are told, Neo-Nazis, Right Wing Extremists, maybe Mentally Insane and all of that sort of stuff and you know what I’m talking about. And I was convinced, yea, that’s correct, it’s absolutely correct to prosecute them because they want to whitewash Hitler and they want to reinstall the Third Reich or a Totalitarian Regime. I don’t want that, so let’s fight them. That was my position until I got 25 years old studying Chemistry. 13:10 MM

JR Insert from "LIVING AND RAW FOOD DISCUSSION - 9" file.

Here's one more I've added recently to my file on Injustice...

JR Insert from “Dr. Thomas Cowan” file...
[www.youtube.com]
Conversations with Dr. Cowan & Friends | Ep:1 - Dr. Andrew "Andy" Kaufman
1:12:56 Minute Video

Sep 3, 2020
Dr. Tom Cowan
5.42K subscribers

Andy Kaufman, M.D. is a natural healing consultant, inventor, public speaker, forensic psychiatrist, and expert witness. He completed his psychiatric training at Duke University Medical Center after graduating from the Medical University of South Carolina, and has a B.S. from M.I.T. in Molecular Biology. He has conducted and published original research and lectured, supervised, and mentored medical students, residents, and fellows in all psychiatric specialties. He has been qualified as an expert witness in local, state, and federal courts. He has held leadership positions in academic medicine and professional organizations. He ran a start-up company to develop a medical device he invented and patented.

My website: [drtomcowan.com]

I Downloaded this Video!

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
15:00 MM
Andy Kaufman: Well, you know, I think I do have like a better and better understanding of this and um I have to say that one of the major forces that motivates me, this is just part of my personality is, is justice. So I’m very motivated by trying to correct injustices in the world and that’s what really led me into Medicine and I’ve always thought about, like, you know, who are people that are neglected in terms of their health like that’s who I want to work with, right, and that’s what led me into Psychiatry because um, you know, people with Schizophrenia and sever Mental Illness are very marginalized in our society and our culture. 15:40MM

[www.youtube.com]
End of JR Insert from “Dr. Thomas Cowan” file.

Date: January 15, 2021 08:47PM

JR trying to rationalize his OBVIOUS RACIAL BIAS...
The entire post is embarrassing.
"god", gunz, patriotism, white superiority ==== mental illness.
The Great Reset is the LEAST of OUR worries...

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2021 09:24PM by NuNativs.

Date: January 15, 2021 09:39PM

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
JR's Con Artists File
Date: December 18, 2020 03:12PM

John Rose
Here is my File Preview for my file on Con Artists. I created my 113 page file on Con Artists the same day I created my 292 page file on Psychopaths, my 44 page file on "The Arrivals" and my 244 page file on “Magic and Magicians” and I created all 4 of these files right after I watched the 8 Hour and 17 Minute Documentary called The Arrivals. I watched the entire 8+ Hour Documentary in one day and then, I woke every morning around 2 AM for 2 weeks or so where I transcribed about 60 percent of this Documentary, which is what helped me realize that the Powers that Be are Magicians and, of course, this ties into Psychopaths and Con Artists. Notice the very first section in my File Preview comes from my JR Insert from “The Arrivals” file - “So dark the con of man.”

Note: The purpose of EVERY Video and Post I make is to help put an End to the Needless Suffering on this Planet and the purpose of this specific Thread is to identify the Psychopaths and Con Artists who are part of the Obstacles on the Hero's Journey and remember, these SICKOS worship Satan and they want us to Suffer.

Note: All of the items that are numbered below were numbered by me
- to make sure that I don't MISS ANYTHING!
- to make sure that I ACCOUNT for EVERYTHING!
- to make sure that I ANALYZE EVERYTHING!

Con Artists

...File Preview...
JR Insert from “The Arrivals” file...

So dark the con of man.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Become a Con Artist

• Find a "mark." No matter what type of con you're attempting, it all comes down to finding the perfect person to pull it on. Study your victim--known as a "mark"--in order to learn everything and anything about him or her. The ideal mark is as trusting as he or she is rich.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Con Artists' Hand Book
JR’s Condensed Recap

• ? Step One -- Creating Controversy [4X]
? Step Two -- Creating a Positive Public Image
? Step Three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
? Step Four -- The Art of a Good War [8X]
? Step Five -- Mind Manipulation
? Factors We Can Count On [14X]
? Our Training Program [4X]
? Destroy the Opposition [4X]
? Where to Focus Our Attention [17X]
? What We Believe [5X]
? The Rules [20X]
2) Create a problem so we can step in and solve it.
? Step three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
Use the problems you've found or created to:
? What We Believe [5X]
2) We believe in scarcity. If we are to live in affluence and have abundance, others must go without and live in poverty. [JR Insert: We believe in scarcity. [Another Magic Act …the Illusion of Scarcity.]
? The Rules [20X]
• Step One -- Creating Controversy [4X]
• 2) Create a problem so we can step in and solve it.
• JR Insert: Take away their Knowledge of How to Live and then, treat their symptoms with Chemical Solutions - it's Magic!!! Classic Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution.
• Step Two -- Creating a Positive Public Image
• Make a big public spectacle of whatever issue you choose. Proclaim that God is on our side and the devil is on theirs. Dehumanize those on the other side whenever possible, so we can justify manipulating our sheep (our followers) to hate them and support us.
• Step Three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
• Use the problems you've found or created to: [JR: Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
Raise money.
Sell fear and divisiveness. [JR: Fear - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
Manipulate the public.
Divert Attention. [JR: Sleight of Hand.**] [Dup - 4X]
Gain followers.
Inspire our followers to turn their lives, their labor, and their resources over to us. Remember, we need workers who will, willingly and without questioning us, follow orders.
Generate controversy -- Remember our motto: "Controversy sells! And it's a multi-billion dollar business."
Get our spokesmen in front of the media.
Get our position expressed in the media.
Gain political power.
**JR Insert: JR’s Magicians - smoke and mirrors, get them to focus on the Effect hand and not the Cause hand by naming our problems based on the symptoms.
• Step Four -- The Art of a Good War [8X]
• Learn the art of creating wars, just remember to confine most of the destruction to someone else's country. Wars are fantastically effective tools for several reasons.
• * During war, the masses live in fear and while in that state, what little mental capacity they do have will be derailed. The vast majority of them will sell their freedoms for what they think is security. Passing "The Patriot Act" was a good example of success at using the art of war and fear.
• * Wars are great for making a dismal economy look good. Just look what we are doing with the war in Iraq. We are actually in fiscal Disneyland (December 2005) but the public has no idea that our excessive, government, deficit spending is the reason they can't afford even the basics of life. See the section on deficit financing called Inflation.°
• * With a good war in progress, we don't have to have consumers with money enough to buy our products. We simply destroy what we have built and thus, we can justify the need to build more of what we have destroyed. We can also destroy billions of dollars worth of other things such as buildings, bridges, and the like. And then hire our friends to rebuild them. The Cheney-Halliburton contracts are a good example of this technique in action.
• * War is a wonderful way to transfer, wealth our friends. If you are in any way connected to the military industrial complex, wars are your bread and butter. Actually war is not your bread and butter; it's you multimillion dollar home, you three yachts and your seven girlfriends.
• * War is a wonderful way to consolidate our political power. When the public is living in fear, they will buy almost any scam that promises security. For example, the Bush born-again fairytale was a stroke of demonic genius not only for its mind bending and vote getting capacity, but it made war a God-ordained necessity. The Bush born-again fairytale is the greatest con-artist success since the passing of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.
• * Be sure the need for war really never ends. When it's time to end the conflict, just settle things enough to pacify the masses. Remember the mastery of George Bush Sr. In 1991, he had American troops thirty-four kilometers from Saddam Hussein's palace, when he stopped the war, brought the troops home and left Hussein in power. He justified his actions by saying that he left Hussein in power because by removing him, we could get somebody worse.
• George Sr. didn't tell us who could possibly be worse. Stalin and Hitler were both already dead and unavailable at the time, the Bath Party in Iraq was an outgrowth of the Nazi's Third Reich, and Saddam Hussein's was a despot at least the equal to Hitler, himself. But none of that seemed to matter, and the public didn't bother to ask where George Sr. could possibly find a worse replacement.
• Without that simple act of demonic mastery on the part of George Sr., today we could not be funneling $4,000,000,000,000 (Four trillion dollars) of the peoples' money into the pockets of our friends.
• * Remember, to justify war you must have an enemy. But don't let anybody know that we set the conditions, supplied the hardware, and provided the training required that put both Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin laden into power.
• * And in case you haven't noticed, we are already laying the foundations for the next major war. This one will be with China. Our team is funneling billions of dollars in their direction, building their industrial base and now some of us are even proposing selling military hardware to them, directly.
• The next time you buy something, look at the tag to see where it was manufactured. If you think the relationship between Wal-Mart and China is a coincidence or an accident, come on over to visit me and bring lots of cash. I have a beautiful bridge in Brookline that I'm sure you'll want to buy.
• And about that U.S. Navy, reconnaissance plane filled with tops secret, state-of-the-art, electronic equipment that just happened to get "bumped" (damaged) by a Chinese fighter plane and them made an emergency landing on the Chinese island of Hainan in April of 2001, don't even ask. Just remember, to have a war, you must have an enemy -- an enemy with the capacity to wage a credible war.
• Step Five -- Mind Manipulation
• Remember this classic truth: Program a child's mind when he (or she) is very young and you've got him/her as an adult. Although it's listed in fifth place on our list, this axiom is actually the number one rule of manipulation and control. It goes to the very heart of mental creations and directly employs The Universal Laws of Creation. °
• If you want to control and dominate, don't waste your time, money, and effort building walls or fences and hiring armed guards.
• Instead, build schools and teach little kids what to believe. Use fear based programs to teach them not to think for themselves. Destroy their self-esteem by telling them they are inherently evil. Tell them that they are going to burn in hell unless they, without question, do exactly as you tell them to do. Tell then that it's impossible to escape from the devil without your help. Tell then that they must pay you money or you won't be able to help them.
• Factors We Can Count On: [14X]
• 1) Humans are incredible easy to con, scam, and manipulate. With the right salesman and the right words, you can sell them just about anything. The anti-drug war° is our shining example.
• 2) When emotion and reason clash, emotion wins almost every time. Appeal to emotion. Even if your appeal defies logic, reason and common sense, a great many of the sheep will simply go along. [Piece #13 - Emotional Reaction - Amygdalosis]
• 3) Remember that manipulating beliefs is the key to control. Illusion is far more effective than violence. But be prepared to use, support, endorse secretly encourage violence whenever it serves our purposes.
• 4) Behind the scenes, you can do anything you want. Just don't get caught.
• 5) If you do get caught, remember the scapegoat principle. It works wonders and the public buys it every time. Simply sacrifice one of your lower level people or someone high up who is a potential trouble maker. In no time at all, it's back to business as usual.
• If necessary, pay someone to take the fall. Do you remember Marine Cornel, Oliver North, the Iran Contra scandal and the secret, criminal activity that was being orchestrated out of a basement office in the Whitehouse? If your answer is yes, you are a rare exception. Look where our buddy, Olly North, is today (2004). He's on TV and radio peddling our agenda and the gullible public simply listens.
• 6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.
• 7) Money talks and says, "Do things my way." Financial enticement is a primary tool for gaining cooperation.
• 8) The "Silver of Lead" rule works almost every time. (i.e., take this money and look the other way or we'll kill you and your family) Once they've taken their first bribe, we own them.
• 9) People always act in a manner that they believe is in their own best interest.
• 10) "Tell a lie loud enough, long enough, often enough and people will believe it." (Quote, Adolph Hitler JR: BS it’s the Jewish Big Lie Technique - the BIGGEST CON ARTISTS OF ALL!!!)
• 11) Remember the famous Martin Niemoeller quote from WWII.° Most people will do as he did. They'll simply go along and not protest until it's too late. In order to succeed, we need to remember that "Rome wasn't built in a day." Be patient. Avoid pushing too hard or too fast.
• 12) Everybody is expendable -- except you and me, of course.
(Actually this rule is: "Everybody is expendable -- except me."
• 13) Remember the Golden Rule: "He who owns the gold rules."
• 14) Mind-altering drugs are great control tools, and making some of them illegal provides a fantastic source of secret money. Keep legal and promote drugs that destroy such as alcohol and nicotine. Degrade, demonize, and criminalize any mind altering products that have the potential (when used properly) to show the user an alternate view of reality, such a Peyote, magic mushrooms, marijuana, and LSD.
• Our Training Program:
• 1) Destroy Self Esteem
• 2) Teach Conflict and Separation -- "divide and conquer"
• 3) Use Mindlessness -- Program the sheep (our followers) not to think for themselves. Tell them what to think. Tell them what to believe.
• 4) Strong Emotional Responses -- Conflict and divisiveness are important because they induce high emotion which is the ideal mental state for reprogramming the minds of the masses. This is where we get the masses to demand what we want to impose upon them.
• Destroy the Opposition:
• 1) Attack Dissenters
• 2) Eliminate their Leaders
• 3) Get rid of those who are Influential or have leadership potential -- Kill them or help them have a fatal accident before they become powerful.
• 4) Topple All Heroes and Positive Role Models
• Where to Focus Our Attention: [17X]
• Gain Control of all the following:
• 1) First and foremost, control the monetary system. Remove the gold standard which cannot be manipulated and used and replace it with fiat (paper) money over which we have almost complete control.
[The Federal Reserve was a stroke of genius. Outside the church's ongoing variations of the selling of indulgences° concept, it's the longest-running, most-lucrative, financial scam in all of human history, and even after 91 years, the public still thinks we are providing a service. Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service."]
• 2) Replace the paper money with a debit and credit system. When the people use checks, credit cards, or debit cards, this allows us to track their financial activities and often their physical movements. It also allows us to exclude trouble makers from the system.
Our goal is to avoid allowing the public to control anything, particular their money. Examine the original intent of the Social Security ° system and notice how our predecessors destroyed it. They transformed it from a potential multi-trillion-dollar investment portfolio controlled by the people that were set up to eventually providing large retirement sums to the elderly into a forty-trillion dollar debt.
• 3) In the situation where you can't steal the money directly, steal the value out of the money. See the section titled Inflation.° [Usury]
• 4) Control and claim ownership of the natural resources.
(All of the planet's natural resources belong to all the people -- oil, coal, mineral, natural gas, and the like. Never let the people find this out. If they did, our governments would be like the former government of Iraq was in that, instead of the people being taxed into oblivion, the government would be paying the people. If the public ever get wise to this scam, there would be no need for taxes, and we'd lose our sources of wealth, power and privilege.)
• 5) Control the education system.
(Re-write the history books. Take out all referenced to how we [our robber baron grandfathers and great grandfathers] manipulated the system, emasculated the peoples legislative representatives, changed the rules and laws to favor ourselves, and amassed our concentrations of wealth and power.) We refer you back to the above section titled: Mind Manipulation.
• 6) Control the media, particularly the news.
(Remember, freedom of speech is only half the issue. When we restrict our opposition's access to listeners and we have, in essence, squelched freedom of speech. If we control what is in the print and broadcast media, we can sell our "services" to the masses, and at the same time, the problem of free speech for the dissenters is all but eliminated.)
Television is one of our most powerful tools.
(To understand why, see the page titled: The Three Immutable Universal Laws° and then view the page titled: TV-Mind-Control. You can deceive, con, misinform the public and completely hide the truth by simply using lies of omission.° )
• 7) Control the transportation system.
[Make the masses move around in fear. Let them, on a daily basis, know who is in charge. Use the transportation system to collect additional taxes. Set up a trust system in which we secretly own all the vehicles and give the so-called owners beneficiary rights.** Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service."] [Part of the Government’s Licenses]
Did you ever wonder why the fine print on that little sticker you buy and put on the government's license plate which is on the back of the car you think you own says, "For Official Use Only." Well, now you know. Technically and legally the government actually owns your car. Your car is owned by a government trust and you have beneficiary rights. Because the government owns the car that you think you own, they can regulate how fast you can drive it, where you can park it etc.
The public was appalled when Hitler tattooed a number on the wrists of Jews, but nobody gives a second thought to the number "tattooed" on the backs of their cars. Remember these two con artist rules: "Sell them safety and security and they'll buy just about anything." and "Get the public to demand what you want to impose upon them."
• 8) Control the courts and the legal system. [Part of the Government - Duplicated 11 & 12 of 20.]
[Remove the Constitutional legal system and replace it with military law. Turn judges from their rightful position as referees into controllers of the legal system. Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service."]**
Did you ever wonder the flags in court rooms and in government offices have gold fringes on them? Well, now you know.
• 9) Manipulate the criminal investigation system. The best way to avoid getting caught is to have on your payroll a few people in key positions in the various criminal investigation systems. [Part of the Government - Duplicated 11 & 12 of 20.]
• 10) Own the legislators in both state and federal governments. Pay for electing all politicians. Buy them and you own them. Legalize bribing legislators. Make up a nice sounding name for it. Call it lobbying. [Part of the Government]
• 11) Set up regulatory agencies supposedly for the protection of the public. It only takes a year or so for those of us in the industry supposedly being regulated to manipulate the system and secretly take control of the regulatory agency. We can then manipulate the laws to favor ourselves. We can stifle and/or eliminate the competition. And we can do this in the name of protecting the public. ***1 [Part of the Government - Duplicated 13 of 20.]
• 12) Create a national ID card. The Social Security number was a good start but we can't legally use that, so we need to re-introduce this concept with something new such as a national driver’s license. This will give us the long overdue "Internal Passport" with which we can control the people's movement within the country. [Part of the Government’s Licenses]
• 13) Whenever technology can assist us. Use it! For example, make hardwire telephones seem obsolete. Promote the use of wireless communication. Why? Because we can monitor anyone's wireless communication without the messiness of the court order required to tap a hardwire telephone.
• 14) Focus on divisiveness. Create confusion, chaos, and violence (including wars) whenever possible. Remember, controversy sells! And it's a multi-billion dollar business.
• 15) Manipulate the public into demanding what you want to impose upon them. Remember to always refer to what we do as a "service." [JR: Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution]
• 16) Tap the public treasury to pay for as much as possible.
• 17) Claim the need for secrecy. That way you can hide the truth about what we are doing.
• JR’s Top 8 [9] things to Control:
1) Monetary System
2) Natural Resources
3) Educational System
4) Media
5) Courts & Legal System***
6) Criminal Investigation System***
7) Politicians***
8) Regulatory Agencies***
9) [Transportation***]
***Part of the Government
• What We Believe:
• 2) We believe in scarcity. If we are to live in affluence and have abundance, others must go without and live in poverty.
• JR Insert: We believe in scarcity. [Another Magic Act…the Illusion of Scarcity.]
• The Rules: [20X]
• 1) Rule one is that rules don't apply to us. Rules are for those on the other side. Demand that those on the other side follow the rules.
• 2) Rule two is to do whatever is required to create and maintain power and control, BUT
• 3) Always present a good public image. Remember that the ultimate crook is the person or group who never gets caught engaging in socially unacceptable or criminal behavior. You can take either of two routes here. You can be a public person who is looked-up-to, respected, honored, trusted, and is often considered a pillar of his society. Or you can be a behind the scenes power broker who is all but invisible to the public.
If you choose the behind the scenes route, you'll need to create an organization that can and will be in the public eye. Foundations are excellent front for our activities. In the midst of thousands of legitimate foundations, ours will be all but invisible, and besides, we can do a few things that the public likes a even raise money doing it.
• 4) Set up a front man to face the public and to peddle our agenda. The front man must present an appealing, wholesome image. He must be either a master salesman or have some credentials that give him the respect of the masses. War heroes and born again sinners are the two top selling credentials.
What the behind the scenes people do is a completely different matter. Lies, cons, half truths, manipulation, blackmail, bribery, murder, wars and the like are all OK. Just keep the front man clear of any connection to what is really happening.
• 5) Always claim the high moral ground, always claim that God is on our side, and always claim that the Devil, himself, is ruling the opposition.
• 6) Always keep our public figures at least three steps removed from anything that could be damaging to their credibility. Remember, if you put even only one step between you and whatever you want to hide, the public will simply not see the connection.
• 7) When writing rules, always make an exclusion clause° for yourselves.
• 8) Design the rules so that you can follow the letter of the law and at the same time, completely ignoring its intent. The auto insurance industry has the world's best example of this. Our legislators passed a law prohibiting insurance companies from charging higher fees because of where a driver lives, so that now they base their fees on "the zip code where the car is garaged."
• 9) Create a secret language° with which you can give orders and never be held accountable for giving those orders.
• 10) Set up secret groups to do the illegal, unethical or immoral tasks. Off shore groups are easy to hide, and so are secret factions within government organizations.
• 11) The best way to avoid getting caught is to have on your payroll a few people in key positions in the various criminal investigation systems. [Duplicated - 9 of 17.]
• 12) When the public demands an investigation, be sure that our investigation team controls those doing the investigating. Have them do a very thorough examination of aspects of the crime that lead away from us and simply ignore anything pointing in our direction.° The Warren Commission's investigation on the Kennedy assassination is a good role model to follow in this regard. [Duplicated - 9 of 17.]
• 13) Set up organizations, government agencies, foundations, and the like with the public persona of serving the people by solving social problems. Focus entirely on the symptoms, make a lot of hoopla, and the public will think you are actually doing something. BUT... Never, never go after the source. If you do, you could actually solve the problem and put your self right out of business. The anti-drug war° is our shining example here. [Duplicated - 11 of 17.]
• 14) If we have good news to report, be sure our front man tells it. If we have bad news, always have someone else tell it. Always keep our front man as pure as possible. In many cases, it will be best to have disposable team members make statements, make accusations, and ask controversial questions.
• 15) Misinformation and disinformation are great tools for conning and manipulating. Use them profusely.
• 16) Share information on a need to know basis only. Keep as few records as possible. Classify as much as possible to keep the records secret.
• 17) Never pay for unethical or criminal services directly. Always use an indirect method with at least three levels of intermediaries so no one can connect you to the dastardly deed or to the crime if it's discovered.
You can easily payoff someone indirectly by having a club member pay your obligation for you. Use someone who appears to have no connection to you. Then later through another club member you payoff that obligation through another intermediary. Make it so complicated that no one outside your inner circle can follow the money trail.
• 18) Mislabel everything. Call bribery, lobbying. Call killing innocent people, collateral damage. Call taxing the public a service.
• 19) Use smokescreens to divert attention. When you want to hide an activity or when you want exposure kept to a minimum, or when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar, use an emotion laden unrelated issue as a decoy. This is also a good way to shift focus away from you.
With this technique, you can distract people's attention. You can get them to focus on the decoy, and most of them won't see what's really going on. This is a variation of the classic distraction technique of waving flags with one hand while stealing a suckers wallet with the other.
JR Insert: JR’s Magicians - smoke and mirrors, get them to focus on the Effect hand and not the Cause hand by naming our problems based on the symptoms. [Dup - 4X]
• 20) If anything goes wrong, deny, deny deny.
JR’s Condensed Recap #2

? Step Two -- Creating a Positive Public Image [1X]
? Step Five -- Mind Manipulation [1X]
? What We Believe [5X]
? The Rules [20X] [11X - 88X]
• Step One - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• Step Two - PR Con
• Step Three - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• Step Four - Divide & Conquer
• Step Five - Society Attacks Early - Problems Begin In Childhood
• Factors We Can Count On - We are Sick, Dis-Connected & Brainwashed, i.e. Satan’s Secret Weapon, we have a Subsequent Need for Money and we are easily Bribed and Controlled
• Our Training Program - Divide & Conquer, Divisiveness, Brainwashing/Programming & Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models
• Where to Focus Our Attention - Divisiveness - Create Confusion, Chaos, Violence & Wars and Control Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources
• What We Believe - Scarcity - Abundance for them & Poverty for us - the Illusion of Scarcity
• The Rules - Distract & Divert Attention, use Misinformation & Disinformation for Conning & Manipulating, Use the Government, PR Firms & a Secret Language and if anything goes wrong, Deny, Deny & Deny [Big Lie Technique]
1) Step One - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
2) Step Two - PR Con
3) Step Three - Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
4) Step Four - Divide & Conquer
5) Step Five - Society Attacks Early - Problems Begin In Childhood
6) Factors We Can Count On - We are Sick, Dis-Connected & Brainwashed, i.e. Satan’s Secret Weapon, we have a Subsequent Need for Money and we are easily Bribed and Controlled
7) Our Training Program - Divide & Conquer, Divisiveness, Brainwashing/Programming & Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
8) Destroy the Opposition - Attack Dissenters, Eliminate Leaders & Potential Leaders and Topple All Heroes & Positive Role Models
9) Where to Focus Our Attention - Divisiveness - Create Confusion, Chaos, Violence & Wars and Control Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources
10) What We Believe - Scarcity - Abundance for them & Poverty for us - the Illusion of Scarcity
11) The Rules - Distract & Divert Attention, use Misinformation & Disinformation for Conning & Manipulating, Use the Government, PR Firms & a Secret Language and if anything goes wrong, Deny, Deny & Deny [Big Lie Technique]
• 11 Categories with 88 Pieces
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - Sick & Ignorant
• 7) Our Training Program
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention
• 11) The Rules
• Sick & Dis-Connected - 1X - 6
• False Knowledge - Brainwashing, Misinformation & Disinformation - 3X - 6, 7 & 11
• Control Subsequent Needs - Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources - 3X - 6, 9 & 11
• Divert Attention - Divisiveness - 3X - 7, 9 & 11
• Divide & Conquer - 3X - 4, 7 & 9
• Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution - 3X - 1, 3 & 7
• Deny, Deny & Deny - 1X - 11
• Attack - Society Attacks Early - 2X - 5 & 8
• PR Con - 1X - 2
• Illusion of Scarcity - 1X - 10
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - 1, 2 & 3
• 7) Our Training Program - 2, 4, 5 & 6
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention - 3, 4 & 5
• 11) The Rules - 2, 3, 5 & 7
1) Sick & Dis-Connected - 1X - 6
2) False Knowledge - Brainwashing, Misinformation & Disinformation - 3X - 6, 7 & 11
3) Control Subsequent Needs - Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources - 3X - 6, 9 & 11
4) Divert Attention - Divisiveness - 3X - 7, 9 & 11
5) Divide & Conquer - 3X - 4, 7 & 9
6) Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution - 3X - 1, 3 & 7
7) Deny, Deny & Deny - 1X - 11
8) Attack - Society Attacks Early - 2X - 5 & 8
9) PR Con - 1X - 2
10) Illusion of Scarcity - 1X - 10
1. 1X - 6
2. 3X - 6, 7 & 11
3. 3X - 6, 9 & 11
4. 3X - 7, 9 & 11
5. 3X - 4, 7 & 9
6. 3X - 1, 3 & 7
7. 1X - 11
8. 2X - 5 & 8
9. 1X - 2
10. 1X - 10
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - We are Sick, Dis-Connected & Brainwashed, i.e. Satan’s Secret Weapon, we have a Subsequent Need for Money and we are easily Bribed and Controlled
• 7) Our Training Program - Divide & Conquer, Divisiveness, Brainwashing/Programming & Hegelian Problem/Reaction/Solution
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention - Divisiveness - Create Confusion, Chaos, Violence & Wars and Control Education, Money - Usury, Media, Government & Natural Resources
• 11) The Rules - Distract & Divert Attention, use Misinformation & Disinformation for Conning & Manipulating, Use the Government, PR Firms & a Secret Language and if anything goes wrong, Deny, Deny & Deny
• 6) Factors We Can Count On - Sick & Ignorant
• 7) Our Training Program
• 9) Where to Focus Our Attention
• 11) The Rules
• The 4 Main Categories above represent 55 of the 88 Pieces from the first 11 Main Categories.
• These were possible Pieces that were all in 6) Factors We Can Count On and I only used Money.
• Piece #13 - Emotional Reaction - Amygdalosis - Piece #13 is in 6) Factors We Can Count On
• Wrong Mentality is in 6) Factors We Can Count On
• Hypo-Heliosis is in 6) Factors We Can Count On
• Money is in 6) Factors We Can Count On

Basic Philosophy

• The descriptions below do not simply apply to the lone, snake-oil-salesman type of con artist. The more sophisticate manipulation and control organizations have been around for years, in some cases, for centuries. Many of them are family dynasties, with entry not based on virtue or ability, but on one's family of birth.
• Others are semi-secret fraternal-type organizations commonly referred to as "Old Boys Clubs." Membership in the fraternal organizations is by invitation and members often play key roles in major political organizations. (One example is the Bush family° and the Skull & Bones Secret Society° Type "Skull and Bones" or "The Tri-lateral Commission" into any internet search engine and see what comes up.)
• These family dynasties and fraternal groups have set themselves up as pillars of the community. Their main issues are money, power, control, and the prolongation of the ancient and still strongly held belief in a two class society with the elite in control and everyone else as being disposable servants living in poverty.
Page Content

? The Con Artists' Basic Philosophy
? Our Goal
? Step One -- Creating Controversy [4X]
2) Create a problem so we can step in and solve it.
? Step three -- Manipulating Controversy [10X]
Use the problems you've found or created to:
? What We Believe [5X]
2) We believe in scarcity. If we are to live in affluence and have abundance, others must go without and live in poverty. [JR Insert: We believe in scarcity. [Another Magic Act …the Illusion of Scarcity.]
? The Rules [20X]
? Link to Part Two -- Techniques used by Con Artists and Manipulators
The Con Artists' Basic Philosophy
Part One -- The Basic Vision
The Text below is written from the con artist's point of view.
• Our Goal:
Our goal is to return to a pre-American-Revolution, two-class society. We, the upper class, will live in opulence and privilege. We will control the wealth, the power, and everything else. What happens to everything and everyone else is irrelevant.
And let's remember the lesson from the Kennedy presidency -- leisure time gives people time to think, time to expose us, and time to challenge our authority. The masses must be kept at the survival level. That way they will not have time to think about or challenge what we are doing.
• See JR’s Condensed Recap above for the rest of this section.
? What We Believe [5X]
? The Rules [20X]

...CONT...
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: January 15, 2021 09:53PM

Yup that's your handbook...

Date: January 16, 2021 12:05AM

Same old DISTRACTIONS and DIVERSIONS. I think we have all witnessed the TRUTH of your motives and agenda by now...

Date: January 16, 2021 12:22AM

Hey but don't despair, the NRA is coming to Texas!!!!

NRA files for bankruptcy, announces it's ditching New York for Texas

Date: January 16, 2021 12:40AM

JR's Favorite alt-right Group

An image of Packer inside the Capitol, whose sweatshirt bore the name of the Nazi concentration camp where about 1.1 million people were killed during World War II, has evoked shock and disbelief on social media. The bottom of his shirt stated, "Work brings freedom," which is the rough translation of the phrase "Arbeit?macht frei" that was on the concentration camp's gates.

Date: January 16, 2021 12:57AM

John Rose

Premiered Jan 13, 2021
Man In America
72K subscribers

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]
I grew up in small town Ohio and spent most of my working life in New York City. I was raised in a Christian family, I love God and I meditate in my spare time. I actually Hate Politics. If you told me 2 years ago I'd be making a video about it, I would have laughed at you. This may come as a surprise, but I voted Democrat my whole life, except for 1 election. And if I'm being completely honest with you, I think both Parties are corrupt to the core. In 2016, I voted for Hillary. I was genuinely worried that Trump would fly off the handle and smash the Nuke button. If he handled Nuclear War like he handled Twitter, we're done for! So I voted for Hillary - the lesser of 2 Evils, right?

Even though I could have cared less for US Politics, I spent years exposing Human Rights Abuse under Communism. I know what goes on there. I know what it looks like when a Nation is standing on the doorstep of Tyranny. Around 2016, I started seeing the same patterns showing up here in the US. At the same time, I kept seeing more and more Money pouring in from the Chinese Communist Party - the CCP. I started seeing all the influence they had over Hollywood, Big Tech, Politicians and especially the Media. 1:44 MM

[youtu.be]

Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic

Defense Against the Psychopath

JR’s Psychopaths File

JR's Con Artists File

Internet Shills

JR's Controlled Opposition File

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society

Date: January 16, 2021 01:09AM

JR continues to dilute and distract the conversation from the fact that he is a WHITE SUPREMACIST RACIST...

So much for the theory of BIO-PHOTONS leading to ONENESS...

Date: January 16, 2021 01:21AM

John Rose
Here's a link to YouTube...

John Rose
John Rose

Premiered Jan 13, 2021
Man In America
72K subscribers

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

Distractions, Psychopaths, Con Artists, Magicians, Controlled Opposition, Internet Shills & The Ultimate Schematic

Defense Against the Psychopath

JR’s Psychopaths File

JR's Con Artists File

Internet Shills

JR's Controlled Opposition File

Those Who Control the Narrative Rule Society

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables