Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Shocking - political persecution
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 22, 2020 06:36PM

amazing polly

[www.yahoo.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2020 06:38PM by fresh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Shocking - political persecution
Date: December 23, 2020 05:55AM

I posted the wrong video

a must watch here

[www.bitchute.com]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 23, 2020 07:55PM

Another great video by Polly. Thanks for correcting that link. Any ideas for the best video downloader for bitchute?

Date: December 27, 2020 03:34AM

[gemmaodoherty.com]

Gemma is awesome

Same woman from other vid above

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 27, 2020 10:32PM

I watched this the other day and it was really GOOD!!!

Thanks again for sharing.

I LOVE it when this place is used for what it's supposed to be - SHARING & SUPPORTING!

It's SAD when ALL of our efforts are compromised by those, for whatever reason, get sucked into all of the CONFLICT that our PUPPETEERS set up for us.

I'll never forget my first appearance on a Local TV Show here in the 4th largest city in America when I first walked into the studio and all of the guys were going, boy, you got your work cut out for you. I soon found out that they also scheduled this pathetic RN from New York City for the sole purpose to do what SELLS - CONFLICT!!!

It was the best thing that could have happened because GOOD always WINS over EVIL!!!

I immediately said to myself, I am going to come from a place of LOVE and this EVIL woman - this OBNOXIOUS woman from an UNNATURAL CITY with way too many people living in such a confined space - does NOT have a chance.

Sure enough, the station got tons of phone calls requesting me to come back on so I could talk uninterrupted because the people wanted to hear what I had to say and I was on for another half a dozen times or so. Interestingly, every time I was on they tried to TRICK me into making it look like I was "PRACTICING MEDICINE" BUT I am way too smart for that, just like I am way too smart for our local SHILL.

GOOD always WINS over EVIL!!!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 27, 2020 11:10PM

John Rose

I immediately said to myself, I am going to come from a place of LOVE and this EVIL woman - this OBNOXIOUS woman from an UNNATURAL CITY with way too many people living in such a confined space - does NOT have a chance.

[/size]

Doesn't sound very loving to me.
Where's the COMPASSION for her circumstances and story?
EVIL is LIVE spelled backwards.
Stop with the high and mighty...

Date: December 27, 2020 11:14PM

---Where's the COMPASSION for her circumstances and story?

his compassion is right behind your compassion for
all the people you have
criticized and
said their livelihoods need to be shut down and destroyed
and of course the fat atv riders

how about you two have a truce.
I will admit you have been trying somewhat.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2020 11:22PM by fresh.

Date: December 28, 2020 12:36AM

fresh

said their livelihoods need to be shut down and destroyed
and of course the fat atv riders

But I LOVE the fat ATV riders, I never said they were EVIL...

Date: December 28, 2020 02:42PM

maybe you and JR are similar. you just don't see it.

here are some more good threads on our current covid fraud
if anyone is interested

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 28, 2020 06:40PM

Zolneveri. Gotta love this fellow.

Here is something that will not gain me any fans, though: So many small businesses are restaurants of every kind, and bars. My hope, for years, was that they would shut down for the right reason, ie, people decided (wouldn't happen overnight) they would like to prepare their own meals at home (raw or cooked, I don't care) - good healthful food. And limit their alcohol intake instead of endless "socializing" over a substance that makes them giggly, stupid and sometimes violent.

But the reduction of these small businesses was not occurring. If anything, more and more restaurants and bars were opening up. You can't walk half a block without encountering one or more and I am not talking about only the downtowns of big cities. I guess that de-industrialization is responsible for this new service economy. Or maybe it's not that simple. Maybe lots of folks were just getting lazy and stupid and didn't want to lead a more natural life.

So, now it is happening but from a wrong, immoral, involuntary angle: to put small business people and their employees out of work, shove some money at them, and make them dependent on government and whatever evil system (reset?) comes down the pike.

I'm asking your opinion here. Can we have all that much-vaunted freedom and prosperity, while having so much of the population becoming helpless and dependent on restaurants for their meals, and bars for their social interaction? On gyms for exercise? For tattoo parlors to assert their individuality? Beauty salons to install fake hair because you even at a young age can't grow your own anymore? Or dye it so nobody suspects that you are - how terrible! - getting old? And on and on with quite a few of all those small businesses.

Just asking, as they say.

Date: December 28, 2020 06:52PM

The health inspector was nunativs in this video

[youtu.be]

Date: December 28, 2020 07:13PM

Horsea

Here is something that will not gain me any fans, though: So many small businesses are restaurants of every kind, and bars. My hope, for years, was that they would shut down for the right reason, ie, people decided (wouldn't happen overnight) they would like to prepare their own meals at home (raw or cooked, I don't care) - good healthful food. And limit their alcohol intake instead of endless "socializing" over a substance that makes them giggly, stupid and sometimes violent.

Exactly. Eating at restaurants is now a spectator sport and entertainment. Watch an episode of Masterchef Professionals to see how low WE've gone...

Date: December 28, 2020 07:33PM

OF COURSE IT'S STUPID

but trying to regulate others desires is not a good idea

that is the goal of the collectivists and leftists.

it's not a good road to go down. and we are already on that road.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 28, 2020 08:11PM

I was not supporting, nor do I support, the regulation of others' desires. I have a libertarian streak. I am saying that the right thing occurred for the wrong reason, i.e., reduction of unhealthy eating practices (much restaurant eating) by enemies out to ruin us out of their own agenda. Can I simply not make a note of this, that is all I'm doing.

Maybe if more people had done some self-reflection, these kinds of businesses would be less popular in a naturally occurring way instead of this disaster exploding.

I ask: how far could these stupid practices go without something negative happening to cause people's consciousness to perk up? But all I hear is bleating to "Let me reopen my restaurant (or tattoo parlor or gymnasium, etc.)". So, bad things are happening now to all of us. A new, wicked system is being put in place because most people seem to love their beer and fast (or gourmet) food and various entertainments. Well, thanks for nothing, fellow citizen. I have seen the enemy and it is (most of) us. The Bill Gateses and Klaus Schwabs et al don't just appear out of a vacuum. Yes - we as a whole have enabled them.

Date: December 28, 2020 08:30PM

I don't disagree with your sentiment and I didn't mean to direct my comment
at you. it was more at the NN types.

Date: December 28, 2020 08:59PM

Horsea
Well, thanks for nothing, fellow citizen. I have seen the enemy and it is (most of) us. The Bill Gateses and Klaus Schwabs et al don't just appear out of a vacuum. Yes - we as a whole have enabled them.

That was one of the greatest pieces of prose I have yet seen on this board, BRAVO!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables