Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Knew This Was Coming: Fauci shifts herd immunity goalposts, now says as much as 90% may be needed to halt coronavirus
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 24, 2020 09:37PM

Fauci shifts herd immunity goalposts, now says as much as 90% may be needed to halt coronavirus

"War is On..."

Top White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci has appeared to shift his stance on what percentage of the U.S. population needs to get a COVID-19 vaccine in order for the country to reach herd immunity.

Herd immunity is when a large percentage of a specific population becomes immune to a virus; immunity can happen naturally or by way of vaccines to prevent viral infections like the flu and COVID-19.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director told The New York Times in an interview published Thursday that between 70% and 90% of the U.S. population would need to get inoculated (or vaccinated) against COVID-19 in order for the country to reach herd immunity.

Fauci indicated that he based his shifting statements on public polling on the popularity of coronavirus vaccines.

"When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent," Fauci said. "Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, 'I can nudge this up a bit,' so I went to 80, 85."

He continued: "We really don’t know what the real number is. I think the real range is somewhere between 70 to 90 percent. But, I’m not going to say 90 percent."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Knew This Was Coming: Fauci shifts herd immunity goalposts, now says as much as 90% may be needed to halt coronavirus
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 24, 2020 09:58PM

and the WHO just changed their definition of herd immunity

that used to include natural and vaccine derived

and they DELETED NATURAL.

---

AND I will now list the only words of fauci that were even close to truth

"We really don’t know what the real number is"

actually it's meaningless

because

herd immunity is nonsense

and epidemiology is nonsense (as cowan pointed out)
and virology too.

we are

inundated by liars and their lies.

Re: Knew This Was Coming: Fauci shifts herd immunity goalposts, now says as much as 90% may be needed to halt coronavirus
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 24, 2020 10:09PM

It's looking that way. I'm not 100% on that there is no contagion though. For sure there is some kind of agenda being hatched...

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: December 28, 2020 06:48PM

We are swimming in a sea of lies.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables