Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Living and Raw Food end of year Awards for 2020
Posted by: BJ ()
Date: December 25, 2020 07:26AM

Most Prolific poster ( by lines and posts ) goes to...JR by a country mile. Can outpost, and more importantly, can '' outpaste '' anyone on this board.

Most Succinct Poster award goes to... Fresh. Says what he has to say without rambling on endlessly ( but loves to link to videos ).

Best Supporting Poster goes to ... Jennifer. Always there to make an appearance to help out.

Best New Conspirator Theorist of the year award goes to ... Prana ( who would have known ). Was always the shining light on this board re raw and living foods, but has now added another dimension to his persona.

Most Invasive Poster of the year goes to ...
Covid 19. Even though ' it doesn't exist ', it has somehow managed to infect and take over this board for months at a time with unlimited posts about something most people on this board even believe exists. A close second was Conspiracy but he started his run too late.

Most Annoying Poster of the year award goes to - I'm too humble to nominate myself for an award so it goes to no one. Everyone who has contributed has given us something, so we thank them for that. As George Constanza famously said, " it's not a lie if you believe it. Even if it's not true, but if you believe it, then it's true. "

Finally:

The Gold Poster of the year Award goes to ... drumroll please ... and the award goes to NN. Yes, our very own NuNativs. Anyone who can go head to head and toe to toe for 12 months with both JR and Fresh has shown outstanding stamina so he gets the award.

Apologies to all those I have left out.Your contributions during the past year was much appreciated, but not everyone can put up with the two headed monster trawling / trolling this board.

Merry Christmas and thanks for all the posts in 2020.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2020 07:33AM by BJ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Living and Raw Food end of year Awards for 2020
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 25, 2020 11:41AM

Let's have the courage to tell the truth.

There was no posting on living and raw food this year.

This was the year of the descent into darkness, conspiracies, lies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2020 11:42AM by RawPracticalist.

Re: My Living and Raw Food end of year Awards for 2020
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 25, 2020 03:43PM

Thank you BJ! Always appreciate your sense of humor which is much needed in my opinion...

I must be some special kind of USEFUL IDIOT?!?!?

(Can I get part of my LIFE back?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2020 03:52PM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables